The Alpha's Young Mate (Editi...

By Stephanie_RomeroCruz

Alpha Blake is 17 years old, he's never found or has met his mate, that is until he spots Maya at the park sh... More

Prolouge
Meeting her
Kyles back and whats happening?
The deal
The question
Lies, mates, and will you be my girlfriend?
Chase and mystery p.o.v
The dream
Stranger Danger
The parent's part 1
The parents part 2
Happy thanksgiving my loves!!
Truth
In a knot
'Break-up' and I'm sorry
Happy new years!!!!
Spill and researching
First Late Night Encounter
Finding Out The Truth Part 1
Finding Out The Truth Part 2
Forgiven, Problems, And Plan In Action
The New Kid: Tom Vermin
Three More Days
Sleepover At The Pack House
Last Day And Reunion
War Part 1
War Part 2
The Note (FINAL CHAPTER)
Sequel is out!!
100K reads!!!

Matchmaking

5.2K 206 20
By Stephanie_RomeroCruz

Ryder's P.O.V

"Damn! Look at that girls ass!!" my childhood best friend Xavier whistled as a tall brunette passed by us, she stopped talking on the phone and glared rolling her eyes and continued walking. I chuckled rolling my eyes at him.

"Xavier dude, you need to find a chick and settle down, or go out of your man-whore life and go find your damn mate!!" I exclaimed as I slapped his chest he just laughed.

"Puh-lease, it's been a month since I fucked someone I believe that is settling down at least a little." he replied laughing (This is how guys talk right? I'm trying to make this more realistic as to how men talk instead of making them seem like angels.).

"Dude, I'm being dead serious." I told him as he calmed down and a look of pain flashed through him before his usual smirk came back upon his features.

"I did find my mate, three months ago, she was engaged to this other guy. They get married in three days time, she rejected me as her mate so yeah. That's all there is to it. I don't blame her though look at me!" Xavier sighed he had jet black hair and grey eyes, I think he was okay looking then again I'm a guy.

"You do realize something right?" I asked him as he shook his head, "You still have a chance I mean you could at least have talked to her and worked things out, you know?" I suggested as he shook his head.

"Nah, I'm good anyways, I'm not ready to be tied down yet? I'm still eighteen, I still have a hell lot of a time before I think about tieing the knot." he said shrugging as he drank from his can of coke. I shook my head before I grinned. I remembered I had a matchmaker upon my hands, two at that, no. Three matchmakers, the craziest teens to be alive.

"Be right back," I told him as I went inside a restaurant and inside the bathroom getting my phone out of my pocket and dialing the number that should somehow save me. After three rings she answered.

"Hello?" Maya's voice asked as she answered the phone.

"Hey Maya it's me Ryder," I answered as I heard her gasp on the other line.

"Ryder?!? Where the fuck have you been?! April's been worried sick!!!" she exclaimed.

I detached the phone from my ear as she yelled. I rolled my eyes at her in a playful demur before answering, "Calm down answers will be revealed soon, I need your help."

"Trying to be the mysterious one I see," she answered amused. "What is it that you need my assistance in?"

"Well..."

.

.

.

.

"Alright that's all I have to do?" I asked her as I heard her giggle through the other line, I raised a brow in questioning even though she couldn't see me.

"Yes! Isn't it obvious? Duh! Anyways, get ready for your plan I have to go to class now, lunch is over. Before I go can you promise me one thing?"

"Yeah, what is it?" I asked her, Maya sounded serious and I didn't want to say something stupid to the future Luna.

"Call April when you get the chance, please. I mean can you please call her? She's worried about you."

"I will," I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair; "I just need sometime away from everything, from the pack, from you guys, Beta work, even me."

"Even you?"

"Yeah I wanna relax, be me and not worry about anything for a while. Escape the world around me, besides that I came to visit my mom, she was asking about me and how much she wanted to see me."

"Alright, but please Ryder? Call her, goodbye."

"Bye Louise." I chuckled as I hung up the phone and placed it inside my back pocket, I glanced at my watch and it read five minutes past One O'Clock in the afternoon. I smirked as I walked out of the bathroom and back onto the sidewalk where Xavier waited taking Selfies on his phone. "Hey,"

"Bro, you take forever in that bathroom!!! What were you even doing? Shit?!" he exclaimed as I chuckled and shook my head.

"What? No! I was busy playing Flappy Bird on my phone and I guess time just slipped by," I lied through my teeth he looked at me with a suspicious look before rolling his eyes.

"Whatever," he said shrugging as he slung his arm over my shoulder leading me down the sidewalk, I chuckled as a girl kept staring at Xavier. Her eyes held guilt in them, she watched us very carefully before turning back around to another girl and sipping on her coffee.

"Hey, Xavier?" I called out to him as he turned around with a questioning look. "Isn't that your mate over there? She keeps on staring at you."

He glanced at the street in front of us and frowned when he saw her. He nodded his head with a small smile creeping up his lips. "Yeah, that's her. But it doesn't matter, I mean I rather have her happy with the one she loves than be with someone she just met and doesn't know anything about. Besides she rejected me right? So what's the point in worrying I could always find some other chick and settle down." he said looking at her straight in the eyes, during his speech she turned around and looked at him with teary eyes.

He waved and turned back to me shrugging, no doubt that she heard his speech with her werewolf hearing. I sighed and patted his back. "Don't worry man she'll come around, if not some other girl will come as your second chance mate if the first one rejected you." I reassured him patting his back while we walked away.

I tucked my hands inside my pockets while Xavier looked down at the floor slumped.

All you need to do is shove them in the same room together and let them talk about their feelings. On how they feel, if that doesn't work try and talk to the girl. Who knows? Maybe you'll talk some sense into her.

Maya's words came swirling through my mind, shes right. I need to get them together they were made for one another. I stopped dead in my tracks as I turned around grabbing a tight hold of Xavier's arm and dragging him back along with me.

"What the fuck man?! Where are we going?!" He exclaimed as I dragged him inside Starbucks and threw him inside and slamming the door shut locking it in the process.

I went outside and walked over to the girl sitting down in the seat in front of her, she looked at me with a perplexed expression. "Um, not to be rude but who may you be?" She asked me a thick British accent escaping her vocals.

"Well I'm Xavier's best bud, you know your mate? The one that you rejected for some other werewolf that is bound to find his mate soon and leave you?" I told her as she shook her head scoffing. I see, she has attitude, what a bitch.

"Alfonso wouldn't do that to me, he's sweet and kind." she retorted glaring at me. I just looked at her with a blank expression, she is a dumb ass I just met her and I already knew that much.

"Tsk," I clicked my tongue while shaking my head at her idiotness. "No one gives up their mate the one that was made for them for someone who wasn't made for you."

"He's not like that!! Jeez! He's loyal, he's special to me. Nothing that this Xavier character will ever mean to me." She exclaimed making me role my eyes. Her jade eyes digging into my blue ones.

"Look why don't you just talk to him, please?" I begged her as she sighed.

"If I do will you leave me the hell alone?" she asked as I nodded my head rapidly.

"YES!!!" I answered as she shook her head standing up, I quickly got up and lead her inside Starbucks. I opened the closet and pushed her inside locking it afterwards. I'm pretty damn sure that after this mayhem and my awesome matchmaking skills, okay Maya's matchmaking skills everything will come out as planned. I really need to ask her how she comes up with ideas so fast. Is she a witch or something? Nah, she smells 100% human.

I chuckled as I sat down in a near by table giving them some privacy, I thought back to what Maya told me; Call April when you get the chance, please. I mean can you please call her? She's worried about you. 

I sighed, she's right I can't avoid my problems forever. I picked up my phone from my back pocket dialing my four digit password, going to my contacts and pressed down on her name. After a couple of rings she picked up.

"Ryder?! Hello? Are you there?" April asked worried evident in her tone.

"Yeah, I'm here and I'm also okay." I answered running a hand through my hair, I'm not going to denay the fact that it hurt hearing her voice knowing that she cheated on me. Was she really that type of person? I sure hope not.

"Thank goodness that you FINALLY called back!!! Where are you?! I haven't seen you in two whole days!!!" April exclaimed.

"Sorry I was visiting my mom in Orlando, I'll be back in three days. I have business to take care of here." I told her as I heard her sighing on the other line.

"Fine, but please call me?"

I sighed and nodded even though she couldn't see me. "Yeah I promise to call you, got to go bye."

"Bye, I love you."

I quickly hung up the phone tears blurring my vision as I heard her say those three simple words. I need to face my problems soon, I need to stand up to her and confront to her as to what I saw. I also need to confront Jake after what he told me, I need to step up. I'm seventeen not a baby that doesn't know how to solve his own fucking problems. I stood up and walked towards the closet door unlocking it and opening it just to let my eyes widen. 

What the fuck...?

Maya's P.O.V

I slumped down on my desk chair as I waited for the last five minutes of class to end, so we can all go home and enjoy our few hours of freedom before having to come back to school the next day.

Why does school require so many effin days anyways? All we do here is waist our time daydreaming doubtful that anyone pays attention. Even Steve the schools nerd doesn't pay attention, he said it himself. I turned to my left and saw Steve drooling on the desk indicating that he fell asleep. If he doesn't pay attention how come he has straight A's?

What's his secret? I got up as the bell rang and grabbed my book bag fighting my way through the crowd to get to my locker. When I did my eyes immediately narrowed, standing next to my locker was the new kid and the devil himself, Kyle. I walked up to them aware of some of the eyes that were staring at us. "What are you doing here in front of my locker Kyle?" I asked glaring up at him, he smirked down at me a evil glint in his eyes.

What a ass.

"Well you see dear Maya, my love. I'm here to warn you." Kyle answered his eyes dancing in glee as he saw my perplexed expression.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I stepped back to get a full view of his facial expression, but to my despair it was blank. 

"Just beware princess, look at your surroundings. My revenge is bound to happen. You'll see soon enough of what I mean." with that said he took a step forward grabbing my chin smirking.

"Fuck off Kyle," April said as she stood in between Kyle and I. 

"Seems as if our fun got interrupted, good-bye." Kyle said waving as the new kid followed him sticking out the middle finger at us.

Well then.

"Thanks April, you couldn't have come at a better time." I chirped as I hugged her thanking her glorious timing.

"Your welcome who knows what that creep would have down if I didn't get here in time." she sighed out in relief as I smiled and wrapped my arms around her shoulder leading her out of the school.

Beware of your surroundings my revenge is bound to happen. You'll see soon enough as to what I mean....

Kyle's words swirled through my mind as April and I walked towards my house.

What does he mean? What's going to happen?

I couldn't help but feel a cold gush of air go through my body as we walked down the isolated streets.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys!! Yay!! I'm updating more often!! Mostly because it's almost done!!

That's right this book is almost finished!!! No worries there will be a sequel mostly because this book will end in a CLIFFHANGER!!! Hehe.

Anyways,

What will happen next? When will Kyle make the first move? Where's Rose and Ross?

Until next time!!! Don't forget to...

Follow, Comment, Vote, And Share Please!!!!

Love you guys!!!

~Stephanie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 2.4K 33
***MATURE CONTENT IN SOME CHAPTERS*** Advised for 17+ Her mother died while giving birth to her and her father killed himself due to the loss of his...
5M 198K 36
THIS IS A SEQUEL TO HE'S MY MATE I feel the cold stones pressed to my back, seeping through the piece of fabric I have on to cover my body, the concr...
713K 21K 33
Madison James, seventeen year old werewolf, is miserable. Her father abuses her every day for stupid reasons like tripping over her own two feet, he...
1.1M 56.2K 23
What happens when you have two ruthless alphas right next to each other? Well let's just say that it can't be good. Alpha Ace Winter has been an alph...