The Reincarnated Hybrid

By VictoryForVictor

A guy who loved Fairy Tail, survived the end of the world with slight mental problems, get a chance at life a... More

The End, and The Beginning Of Reincarnation
A Place Your Always Welcomed
Our Paths Will Cross Again.
Conquering the Desert, and Noticed
Being Watched, and Rescuing a Ice Queen.
Fairy tales and, More Mysteries to be Discovered
The Fairy and The Spriggan
The Regional Tournament!
The Eternal Flame, and a Fellow Magic user.
The Chess Board
The Wizard, and Helping a Black Cat
The Fall Maiden
Reunion and Beacon.
Meeting the Black Wizard, and Team Troubles.
The Talk Of The Gods.
A Normal Day At School.
The Nightmare, and Forever Fall Forest.
The Black Dragon, Acnologia!
Moving Forward.
Training, and more Mysteries yet again..
New Arrivals.
New Arrivals Pt. 2
?̴̜̘̠̲͇̹͍̀̏̇͂͒̄͂͒?̵̡̻̰͔͓̹͔͈̉?̶͉̯̤̪̀?̸̡͖͈̀͗̋͠?̴̖̬̒̽͘̚͝?̶̡̳̼̻̳̦͙͙̈́͝?̵̩͎̟̯͕̦͈̹͒̋́̄
Going To Meet an Old Friend.
Mother-Daughter Reunion and The Declaration of War
A Secret Art? and Penny again!
Preparations!
The Adventures of Vic and Weiss! (A Small Side Story)
Confession, Secrets Revealed, and The Dance.
First Quest!
The Lesson From the Strongest Fairy.
The Sad Story of a God
The Fall of Beacon

Fusion Magic.

1.8K 35 12
By VictoryForVictor

It has been a couple days now since Rogue, Frosch, and Lucy have started attending Beacon, so far they've been accepted by a lot of people and were met with a warm welcome. Rogue and Lucy had told team RWBY, and JNPR about them being able to wield magic, though they never went into detail.

They quickly became the talk of the school, especially frosch, who mostly everyone wanted to hold or pet. Though everyone also quickly learned how protective Rogue is of Frosch when he nearly killed team CRDL when they tried to take him from Frosch. Vic stepped in though, stopping Rogue who thanked him for putting a stop to his rampage.

Long story short, don't mess with Rogue and Frosch, is the lesson the whole school learned.

It was now combat class; today's fighters would be Vic and Rogue. Vic challenged Rogue who accepted.

They both knew they couldn't go all out but would still have some fun. They stood apart from each other in the arena, Rogue decided to keep his outfit that he had on coming here for his combat outfit.

"Are both of you ready?" Glynda asked the two dragon slayers who nodded, "alright then, begin!" She told them.

Both males just stared at each other, waiting for the other to make the first move. Vic smiled as blue lightning crackled around him, and in an instant, he appeared in front of Rogue who looked surprised.

Vic went to connect his attack with Rogue, but it just went right through him, Vic was surprised, he had forgotten about this ability. Rogue took this moment to uppercut Vic, and then turn on his heel, spinning around and kicking Vic in the side away from him.

Vic came to a stop as he looked at Rogue, he smiled. Rogue smiled back; he was happy to get the first hit in.

Vic kept his smile as he clenched his fist, and flames emerged from them. Rogue knew the color of those flames, and who they belonged to, though they weren't at full power at all.

Rogue matched Vic, making his hands be covered in shadows and light, they charged forward. They both released an onslaught of punches on each other. Vic caught both of Rogue's hands, he pulled him in closer, and then grabbed his head and slammed Rogue's head onto his left knee.

Vic let go as he backed up a bit, letting Rogue recover from that. He heard some ouch's and oo's from their classmates.

"So, we are playing like that huh.." Rogue said as he rubbed his forehead a bit, he felt the strength behind that knee bash or whatever it was called, and it hurt.

Vic shrugged with a smile, "I saw an opening." Vic told him.

Rogue looked a bit annoyed but kept a smile. "Alright then..." Rogue said as he held both his hands in a cross and created thin beams of white and shadow magic, and did slash motion towards Vic, sending the beams towards him. 'White-Shadow Dragon's Rogue Silk!' Rogue thought as he sent the magic spell towards Vic.

Vic just smiled as held out his hand, 'Hellfire Dragon's Hell Flare.' Vic thought as he poured magic out of his hands towards the silk. The silk was completely burned by flames, when they disappeared Rogue was nowhere to be found.

Vic looked a bit, to the left, up, down, right. 'Behind.' Vic thought as he ducked, dodging a shadow slash from Rogue. He turned on his heel and kicked Rogue right in the stomach, sending Rogue a bit away from him.

Rogue knew that chances were definitely not in his favor, but he wasn't done yet. Vic smiled as he knew the fight had just begun for both of them.

In the class we could see everyones eyes glued to the fight as they watched the two dragon slayers fight and destroy the arena. Glynda sighed to herself as she watched them damage the arena. Meanwhile most of the classmates were excited, no one had gotten a hit on Vic besides Pyrrha in solo fights.

'Volt Dragon's Heavenly Spears!' Vic thought, as he made the spears of lightning around him and they traveled towards Rogue.

Rogue counted with his own spell, 'Shadow Dragon's Blackhole.' Rogue thought with a smirk as he held his hand out in front of him, and a small black ball appeared, which slowly got larger and larger.

The blue lightning Spears were pulled into the ball and vanished into nothing. Rogue smiled as he sent the ball towards Vic.

Vic just kept his smile as his fist lit an ablaze of flames, 'This is so cliche.' Vic thought as he kept his grin. He ran forward towards the ball, and punched it directly, 'Hellfire Dragon's Meteor Fist!' he thought as he made contact with the blackhole, destroying it, he kept boosting himself with his flames going towards Rogue.

'Damn it, White-Shadow Dragon's Abyss Fist!' Rogue thought as he covered his arm in white and shadows and launched towards Vic.

Their fist made contact, but Vic had more momentum, pushing past Rogue hitting him with the spell directly in the stomach, Vic stopped letting Rogue get sent across the arena, he managed to make himself stay standing but barely.

"It's not over yet." Rogue said as he slowly stood tall, Vic just kept smiling.

'White-Shadow Dragon's Blade!' Rogue thought as he made a blade of white and shadow magic, he launched it forward at Vic who quickly dodged it, and stood facing Rogue

Vic knew capturing Rogue wouldn't work because of him being able to turn into a shadow, so he wouldn't do that. He would just make Rogue surrender.

Vic created a katana made of light, and flames surrounded the blade of it. 'Seeing as this is just a fun match, I'll mess around a bit with some moves.' Vic thought as he smiled.

Rogue wondered what Vic was doing, he saw Vic breathe deeply in as stood still, flames surrounded Vic's body.

'In honor of you, I'll make this spell.' Vic thought as he closed his eyes and breathed in deeply, holding his sword with both hands, gripping it tightly, 'Hellfire-Yang Dragon's.. Rengoku!'

Vic opened his eyes as he dashed forward with the light sword by his side, flames left in his wake. Rogue didn't have time to make a counterattack as Vic appeared in front of him.

Vic slashed in front Rogue, the light katana just going past his face, the flames though, hit rogue directly, causing him to get sent back.

Rogue was sent back into a nearby wall, crashing into it with slight bruises. Vic on the other hand sweat dropped a bit as he made the light katana and flames vanish.

'Maybe I put a bit too much power behind those flames.' Vic thought to himself.

Rogue got up slowly, letting out a pained groan, he looked towards Glynda, "I yield" he told her.

"Then, Vic is the winner, good job both of you, I'd say you're both ready for the Vytal Festival Tournament." She told them as Vic went over to his Rogue, and quickly healed his injuries.

"Sorry about that, hope this helps." Vic said to Rogue as he held out a hand and it glowed a bit, releasing a healing spell.

Rogue shook him off, "Don't worry about it, the fight was interesting to say the least." he said as he got up, and Vic finished healing the minor injuries.

The class bell rang as Vic and Rogue got down from the arena,"Enjoy lunch everybody." Glynda said as she went over to her desk.

Students slowly walked out to lunch, talking among themselves.

RWBY, JNPR, and Rogue, Frosch and Lucy talked as they exited, Vic was just watching with a smile as he watched them get along with Rogue, Frosch, and Lucy.

He felt his arm get poked, and looked down seeing Ruby, "What can i do for you Rubes?" he asked her.

"Can you help me with something?" Ruby asked him.

"Sure." Vic said as he nodded, and she motioned him to follow her.

Ruby led him back to their dorm room, and inside showed him the giant binder with Weiss' name crossed out.

"Isn't. You know what, alright." Vic said as he nodded and picked up the binder. He learnt by now to just go with it.

"Thank you!" Ruby said to him, and he nodded with a smile.

Vic carried the large binder and followed Ruby.

They made their way to the cafeteria, RWBY and JNPR sat at another table, while Rogue, Lucy, and Frosch sat next to RWBY on the same side, with Lucy sitting next to Weiss.

Vic dropped the large binder on the table, surprising the others, then made his way to his seat which was between Weiss and Lucy.

"Thank you, Vic.," Ruby said, and Vic nodded with a thumbs up.

"Ahem," Ruby said clearing her throat, "Sisters," She gestured to Blake and Yang, "Friends," she gestured to JNPR, Rogue, Lucy, Frosch, "Weiss," She gestured to Weiss.

"Hey!"

"And Vic!"

"Yo." was his response.

"Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream," Ruby said to them.

'Wait a fucking minu-' Vic thought, remembering where he heard that before, but his thoughts were cut off.

"This outta be good." Yang said.

Vic figured where this was going and turned towards Lucy, Rogue, and Frosch.

"How has it been for you three so far?" Vic asked them.

"It has been enjoyable, and definitely a new experience." Rogue told him

"Fro thinks so too! Fro has had so much fun!" Frosch said as he smiled like usual.

"Yeah, so many interesting people! Everyone's been super nice." Lucy said, making Vic smile.

Vic was happy to see them getting along with everyone, he was worried something bad would happen, but all has been going well.

If you ignore Rogue almost killing all of CRDL.

Moving on from that, Lucy hadn't summoned any of her spirits out in the open yet, she still wasn't sure how people would react. Vic couldn't blame her with that part, he told her that she should do it when she was ready to.

He looked back over at Ruby, and about team bonding. It gave him an idea, which made him smile.

Rogue noticed his smile, "For some reason, I do not like the way you're smiling." he told Vic who laughed a bit, "That laugh is not helping."

"How about we-" Vic was cut off as a pie was thrown in his face, it slowly slid off, and Vic looked towards where it was thrown, and of course Nora threw it.

Nora quickly pointed to Ren as the male face palmed.

The whole cafeteria became silent as they looked at Vic, "Let the slaughter begin." Vic spoke and picked up his own Pie towards Nora who dodged it barely.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Lucy said and Rogue nodded.

"Fro thinks so too!"

"Food fight!!!" someone yelled

Students started running while food was thrown around, and the laughter of Vic could be heard.

______________________________________________________________________

Vic laughed as he stood in the middle of JNPR and RWBY, JNPR made a makeshift castle for Nora, who called herself the Queen of it.

Both teams watched as Vic laughed, "Come on!" he told them as he punched his palm, creating a mini-shock wave.

Vic saw a large loaf of bread and used his feet to launch it upwards and it spun in the air, and Vic caught it with a smirk on his face.

Meanwhile, over near the window, Rogue, Frosch, and Lucy were just watching.

Lucy sadly smiled, it kind of reminded her of how Fairy Tail was.

"It seems they are having a fun time." Rogue says as he watches the food fight battle between RWBY, JNPR vs Vic.

Vic blocked attacks quickly with the large bread and dodged as he laughed. He walked away from Jaune who tried to fight him 1 on 1. It was clearly a mistake, as he was sent towards the window and hit it with a splat sound.

Weiss somehow found a fucking swordfish; Lucy didn't even know what to as Weiss tried to stab Vic and he moved left to right quickly.

"Let! Me! Hit! You!" Weiss said each time she thrusted the swordfish forward.

Vic just laughed as he stepped away, "Nah, there's no fun in that!" Vic said as he caught the swordfish's sword and then used the large bread he had and disarmed Weiss, he then thrusted the bread forward sending her back into a nearby wall.

Vic knew she was fine, her aura protected her.

"Weiss no!!!" Ruby said dramatically, going with an act of some sort as she held the playing dead Weiss who held up a white surrendering flag. "I will avenge you!" Ruby said as she sat Weiss on the ground.

Yang tried to surprise Vic as she had Turkeys on her fist, but Vic turned around quickly blocking the fist with the large bread, "Should've been stealthier!" Vic said as he smirked and backed away.

Blake appeared suddenly to hit Vic with a leek, but he dodged it intime and Blake and Yang collided instead, causing Blake to knock Yang up and out of the cafeteria making a hole in the ceiling.

Vic smiled as he dodged an attack from Ruby who tried to whack him with a large piece of bread, "Strong in the art of the bread you are!" Vic said, causing Ruby to smile as they traded attacks, blocking them all.

Both Ruby and Vic without realizing they gathered speed and began spinning in a circle which caused a mini tornado to form, which started picking up objects.

The remaining members of JNPR, and RWBY look at it.

Meanwhile Lucy, Rogue and Frosch had gone outside to watch the chaos from the windows, not wanting to get food on their clothes.

Back in the cafeteria, the 6 look at colorful tornado as Vic, and Ruby clash while laughing inside of it.

Soon enough Vic decided to put an end to it, putting more strength behind his swing, this caused Ruby's large bread to break, and Ruby got sent out of the tornado.

She was caught by Weiss using a glyph.

"Welp, we are screwed." Blake said, gaining a nod from Nora.

Inside of it, Vic looked around, and smiled. He pulled his fist back, putting a lot of power behind it, and punched forward.

The punch caused a shock wave, breaking the tornado, but it carried the food and other things that were picked up by the tornado, and it was sent towards the other. They tried to get away but it was too fast and all 6 of them splattered against the wall with food and other things on them.

Vic laughed loudly, proud of his win. Once he stopped laughing, he saw the destroyed cafeteria. "Fuck. Run away!!" Vic yelled as he was about to bolt, but a purple bubble caught him, "Damn it!" Vic yelled then sighed as he floated over to Glynda and Ozpin who had entered the cafeteria.

"I see you guys were having fun." Ozpin said and Vic nodded, as Glynd let him out of the bubble.

Glynda sighed as she started to clean up the place using her semblance, "Children, do not play with your food," she said as she started to fix everything.

"It is fine Glynda."

"But sir"

"Let them be children for a little longer, after all it aint a role they will be able to have forever." Ozpin said, and Vic nodded.

Vic felt his ear twitch as he moved a bit to the right, catching Yang. "Yo" He said.

"Thanks for the save Vic!" Yang said as she jumped out of his arms.

"No problem, now if you excuse me." Vic said, looking at Glynda, "Run away!!!" He said as he ran out of the cafeteria.

Glynda just sighed at his antics, while Ozpin laughed, and Yang went back over to her teammates and JNPR.

______________________________________________________________________

Vic decided to give Lucy, Rogue, and Frosch a tour of Vale, seeing it as a team bonding exercise. Vic thought about it, it was weird, he knew a lot about them, but they didn't know a lot about him, so this was his plan!

The first place they stopped was a clothing store, because Rogue, and Lucy needed more clothing.

They just bought the basic things, new shirts, new pants, and anything else they needed.

Vic couldn't lie, felt like he was dreaming at this point, and it's not surprising why. Well, he was helping Lucy and Rogue pick out clothing, along with Frosch who sat in Vic's lap while they both waited.

Lucy was the first to come out with one of her outfits, "So how do I look?" she asked as she stepped out of the changing room.

"Oh, I like it! The outfit looks really cute." Vic said to her, Frosch nodded as he still sat in Vic's lap.

Lucy blushed a bit, "Thank you, I thought so as well." She said to Vic, "I'm going to go try on the next outfit" she said as she went back into the changing room.

Rogue soon came out, "this is stupid, why am i doing this." Rogue mumbled to himself. He wore simple clothing, a black jacket, underneath he wore a gray shirt, with grey jeans, and black shoes.

(Author's Note: I couldn't for the life of me find a Rogue fan art with him in modernish clothing, so q-q to me. Also, the art of Lucy does not belong to me! I just found it on google.)

"Because Frosch asked you to." Vic said to Rogue who sighed.

"Fro thinks Rogue looks nice!" Frosch said, and Rogue smiled.

"Fine, you're right, I'm only doing this because Frosch asked me to." Rogue said as he walked back into the changing room.

Vic and Frosch smiled at each other with a small laugh.

After around an hour of trying on clothes and getting different ones they left, Vic stored the items in his shadow seeing as he had the ability to.

They walked around with Vic showing him his favorite food spots, the ice cream shop where he met Neo, though he didn't tell them about Neo. He showed them to a ramen stand he loved. There were a lot of food places Vic liked, and he showed them to his teammates.

They had gotten used to the weird stares from people who saw Frosch. They went to a nearby city park for a break from walking, deciding it was best to stay away from people to avoid the stare's they gave when seeing Frosch, they went to an empty part of the park.

They sat down in the grass to relax.

"Vale is really interesting, there are so many new things and so many new foods to try!" Lucy said, and Vic nodded.

"And we haven't even finished the tour yet! I still have a ton of places to show you both." Vic said to them with a smile.

"I must admit as well, I am surprised by the variety of things in Vale, if this is one kingdom, I wonder what the others have." Rogue said.

"Fro wonders too!" Frosch said agreeing with Frosch.

"Yeah, and Beacon's so nice, besides... Cardin, and his team, everyone is really nice." Lucy said, Rogue nodded agreeing with her.

"Should've let me end them though. World would've been better." Rogue said.

Vic whacked him on the head in a joking way, "No. Bad Rogue." Vic said, causing Rogue to sigh. Lucy and Frosch laughed a bit with Vic.

"Fine, but if I see him about to get killed by Grimm, I'm not stepping in to save him." Rogue said, and it was Vic's turn to sigh.

He wanted to change the subject, "Speaking of Beacon, how are you guys liking it, the classes and such." He asked them.

"It's fun! So many interesting people, as well as its library! So many new books to read!" Lucy said, causing Vic's smile to widen.

Vic knew Lucy would love the library, with all the information it had that was new to her, and new stories.

"The books are enjoyable, and the history of Remnant is... interesting to say the least." Rogue said.

"Glad you both are liking it!" Vic said to them, both smiled at Vic.

"So, Vic what are you going to do after Beacon though, do you have any sort of plan?" Lucy asked, she was curious. Vic had told them about Salem and said he would be the one to stop her, but never said what would happen after.

"Well, I've already traveled the world, so I have no real idea. I'll most likely keep traveling, I'm really not one for sticking to one place for too long." Vic said as he scratched the back of his head.

Lucy sweat dropped a bit, it reminded her of Gildarts, who only stayed for a bit then left on another quest.

"I was thinking about that as well... Traveling a new world doesn't seem to bad, maybe I can find a way to repay for my sins by helping people in some way." Rogue said, causing Vic and Lucy to smile a bit.

"What about you Lucy?" Vic asked her.

Lucy thought about it, "No idea yet... I'll decide at a later point." Lucy said to them.

"Take your time, we've got plenty of time, I'll make sure of it." Vic said with a large smile, and then jumped up to his feet, "let's keep this tour going!" Vic said.

All 3 nodded as Lucy and Rogue, who held Frosch, stood up, and began to follow him.

______________________________________________________________________

A couple days had passed as Vic showed Lucy, Rogue, and Frosch around more. Right now, Vic was training with Acnologia in the The Rift in Space and Time.

"Alright, so today we will be trying to figure out how to use your fusion magic." Acnologia said to Vic who nodded.

"So. how are we going to do that?" Vic asked his teacher.

Acnologia thought for a second before having an idea, "Alright, you know what a unison raid is right?" Vic nodded, "Try to do one, but instead of two people it's just you yourself performing it, Unison raids are basically fusion magic, so it should be as close as it gets." Acnologia told Vic.

Vic stared blankly at Acnologia.

"You don't know how to do a Unison raid either do you?" Acnologia asked him, Vic shook his head.

"Never had another magic user to perform one with." Vic told Acnologia who sighed a bit, "I can go ask Rogue or Lucy though, maybe they can help."

"Very well." Acnologia said as both Dragon Slayers reappeared in the Emerald Forest. "Be quick, because if they can't then we will have to go down a more difficult route." Acnologia told Vic who nodded and disappeared into a nearby shadow.

Vic traveled quickly to Beacon, picking up the scents of Lucy, Rogue, and Frosch. He got to Beacon, reappearing out of the shadows, still tracking them and making his way to the library, he found them along with RWBY and JNPR. RWBY was playing a board game of sorts, while JNPR was reading books and such, though Nora was just sleeping face down in a book.

Vic saw Lucy, Rogue, and Frosch sitting nearby RWBY and JNPR. It seemed Pyrrha was the first to notice.

"Oh, hello Vic!" She greeted the dragon slayer, he smiled and nodded.

"Yo" Vic said with a small saluting wave.

This also caught the attention of the others, "Vic weren't you supposed to be training?" Lucy asked looking up from her book and at Vic.

"Yeah, and still am, I need your guy's help with something." Vic said to his teammates, but of course it was overheard, Rogue, and Lucy stood up. Rogue held frosch in his arms, as they started to walk.

The Red Reaper of team RWBY appeared by Vic's side, "Can we come watch?" She asked with stars in her eyes.

Nora had woken up from the talk, "Oh Oh can we! I've always wondered what you did to train!" She said as she stood next to Ruby, nearby Vic could hear Ren sighing.

Vic sighed internally, "Alright, fine." Vic said, causing both of the girls to high-five with grins, "Anyone else want to come watch?" Vic asked the remaining of the 2 teams.

Yang immediately got up and nodded and came over to them, "You know it!" Yang said with a grin.

Weiss stood up as well, and walked over, "I've also been wondering about it as well." She said.

Blake looked at her teammates, she also had been wondering about it as well, and couldn't deny it, she stood up with a nod, and a small smile.

"Seeing as everyone else is coming, I will as well." Pyrrha said as she joined the group, followed by Jaune, and Ren was dragged by Nora.

"Alright then, looks like we are all going.. Now, prepare yourselves." Vic said to them with a smile.

"Prepare for wh-" Jaune said as he was cut off and all of them vanished within a shadow, which shortly disappeared from the library.

In the world of the shadows Vic laughed as he heard them all scream besides Rogue who just smiled himself.

"Welcome to the world of the shadows!" Vic said to them all as they floated in the shadow. A void world of nothing but blackness everywhere.

"So, this is how you get around.." Weiss asked, earning a nod from Vic.

"Yep, using magic i can control the shadow and move it at all as well as see outside of it.." Vic said to them.

"It feels like we are floating!" Ruby said as she floated around, like she was swimming.

"Yea! Woohoo!" Nora cheered and swam around

Vic smiled as he saw them talk and mess around in the shadow world, averting his eyes for a bit when needed to.

"Alright, we are going out of the shadow world, make sure you're in a standing position so you don't end up face first on the ground." Vic warned them.

They all got into standing positions and slowly came out of the shadows and revealed them now in Emerald Forest.

"I see you brought some more guests." a voice said revealing to be Acnologia as he saw teams RWBY and JNPR along with Vic, Lucy, and Rogue.

Vic chuckled as he scratched the back of his head, "They wanted to watch, and couldn't say no to them." Vic said to his teacher who sighed deeply.

"Hey, you're the one who kidnapped Vic before!" Yang said pointing at Acnologia.

"I prefer the wording of forcefully taken." Acnologia said.

"That's... The same thing!" Weiss said with a sigh.

"Alright, let me introduce you guys to my teacher, this is Acnologia." Vic introduced Acnologia to them, "And Acnologia, these are my friends, Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Jaune, Nora, Pyrrha, and Ren." He pointed to each of them as he said their name.

"As long as they don't get in the way, I don't have a problem with them. Now let us go." Acnologia said, causing Vic to smile.

"Go where?" Weiss asked.

Vic just smiled, Weiss didn't get an answer as they all suddenly appeared in a new place, one of crystals and stars, though RWBY, JNPR, didn't know it, this was The Rift in Time and Space.

Vic described it to Lucy and Rogue, so they knew right away.

"Woah... So pretty!" Ruby said as she looked around.

"Where in the world are we?" Weiss asked, as others did as they looked around.

"I don't care, this place is awesome!" Yang and Nora said together, they fist bumped after.

"We are in a place in between time and space." Acnologia told them, causing their attention to be on him.

"But that shouldn't be possible?" Pyrrha said.

"With magic, anything is possible, you're about to see a lot of impossible things." Acnologia said to them.

"So why did you need us? Usually, you two just train by sparing, don't you?" Lucy asked Acnologia.

"Usually, but we are going to try and bring out Vic's Fusion Magic." Acnologia told her, "He has no idea how to do it, so we are going to do the closest thing possible, a Unison raid." Acnologia told her.

"That makes sense..." Lucy said.

"What's a Unison Raid?" Blake asked.

"In Short, it's a type of Fusion Magic, when two magic users combine their magic to form a powerful attack." Rogue explained to them, "Seeing as I have knowledge of doing them before, I will be your partner for it Vic." Rogue said as he handed Frosch off to Lucy.

Vic smiled and nodded.

"You both can aim it at me, don't hold back." Acnologia said as he jumped away a bit.

"We should get back..." Lucy said as she walked back, and the two teams followed.

"Should we be worried?" Ruby asked.

"Nah I'm sure it will be fine." Yang said to her little sister.

Vic and Rogue looked at each other, "want to try Holy-Shadow Dragons Flash fang? Or.. lets try Holy-Shadow-Yin-Yang Dragons Flash Fang." Rogue asked, and Vic nodded.

"Yeah, it seems like a simple start, but how about we call it Balanced Dragons Flash Fang, less of a mouth full..." Vic said.

"That is a better name... Let's go with that." Rogue said with a nod.

Vic smiled at Rogue, "let's do this."

"Yeah. Remember, like he said, don't hold back, let's hit him with everything we've got.. Follow my lead" Rogue said, and Vic nodded.

Lucy, RWBY, and JNPR watched as the air started to vibrate, a powerful multi-colored aura admitted from Vic, and a powerful black and white aura admitted from Rogue. They couldn't see it, but black and white scales appeared on Rogues body as he entered Dragon Force.

Vic who stood on the left pulled his right hand back, and Rouge who stood on the right pulled his left hand back.

"Now Vic!" Rogue yelled as Shadow and White magic started to form from his fist making a big sphere, causing a burst of power causing a shockwave.

"Right!" Vic yelled as he did the same as Rogue, putting Yin and Yang magic into his fist that formed a big sphere, the same size and color as Rogues, causing another shock wave.

They both poured more power into their attack, and the spheres of power grew larger and larger, causing more shockwaves.

"Is this Vic's full power... It's... amazing..." Pyrrha said in amazement as they all watched from a distance.

"Yeah, the pressure, I can feel it from here." Ren said.

"No... Vic is not using his full power." Lucy said, causing all of them to look at her.

"What do you mean?" Weiss asked.

"For a Unison raid, you need to have the same amount of magic power, if it's uneven, it could fail. Vic is trying to match Rogue's magical power so they can perform it perfectly." Lucy told them. "If anything, Rogue is trying to push himself so he can keep up with Vic so as to not hold him back." Lucy explained further.

"So, this is only some of his power... Just how strong is he!" Ruby asked, Lucy shrugged.

"I don't really know, I haven't seen him fight at full strength yet, I just knew he was stronger than me and Rogue." Lucy said to her.

"Remind me to never get on Vic's bad side." Jaune said, and Ren nodded.

"Most likely be the best option not to." Ren said and jaune nodded agreeingly.

The shockwaves got bigger and bigger as did the huge masses of magic power being produced by Rogue and Vic.

Rogue and Vic's eyes met, and they nodded, in an instant the power vanished, RWBY and JNPR were confused as to where it went as the air returned to normal. Though they didn't get to say anything as they both watched Rogue and Vic move their hands a bit, just a bit from each other.

As they did this, Vic felt something enter his head, and he moved on instinct as if he had done this before, fusing his magic with Rogues, a green aura admitted from Vic's palm for a couple seconds, which didn't go unnoticed.

The orbs formed into another as they met into the middle, the two orbs combined into one.

"Balanced Dragons Flash Fang!" Rogue and Vic said together as they thrust their arms forward at the same speed. They release the giant mass of magic power as it heads towards Acnologia.

Acnologia smirked widely as he watched the giant mass of white, shadow, yin, and yang magic approach him. He could feel the power behind it. He put his hand forward pouring magic into it at a fast rate, "Power Of The End!" Acnologia spoke as he launched his own attack towards it.

The two attacks collided, causing a large shockwave which reached Lucy, RWBY, and JNPR, causing all of them to take cover behind a large crystal.

"They did it!" Lucy said as she smiled.

"They did?" Ruby asked, and Lucy nodded.

"Woohoo!!" Nora cheered.

Smoke covered the area and was gone in an instant as another smaller shockwave happened, caused by Acnologia, clearing away the dust, revealing a tired Vic, and Rogue who was on one knee, his dragon force deactivating.

"Let's head back over there." Lucy said, gaining nods from the others.

With Vic and Rogue, Vic smiled, "I did it." Vic said as he panted a bit.

"Yeah, first try too, impressive." Rogue complimented Vic who smiled.

Acnologia clapped as he walked towards both, "Great Job both of you, the was impressive indeed. Rogue, did you feel it as well?" Acnologia asked Rogue who nodded.

"Feel what?" Vic asked in confusion.

"The reason you could do it on the first try, you used Fusion Magic, I could sense it, and Rogue could as well." Acnologia said to him, and Rogue nodded.

"Is that what that feeling was? Me using fusion magic?" Vic asked himself, he got a nod from Acnologia and Rogue.

RWBY, JNPR, Lucy walked over, Lucy handed Frosch to Rogue as he stood up again, "Thank you." he said to Lucy who nodded.

"You felt it as well?" Acnologia asked Lucy, who nodded. "Thought so..." Acnologia said.

"So, it worked? Does that mean he can use it?" Jaune asked.

"So far, yes, it proved my theory that he could use it to begin with, the rest is up to Vic to see if he can recreate it and figure out how to use it." Acnologia explained.

Vic thought as he looked at his fist, "Stand back a bit would ya?" he asked as they all took a step back.

Vic's left hand lit ablaze in flames, and from his right-hand sand came forth. He brought them together as he turned around, facing away from everyone. They watched as magic circles formed above his hands.

'Take the main elements, Hellfire comes from fire dragon slayer magic, desert comes from sand dragon slayer magic...' he thought as a green aura admitted from his hands.

The magic circles slowly combined, turning into a transparent white magic circle, the green aura faded from his hands,''Fusion Magic Make: Glass Dragon Slayer Magic!' Vic thought as the flames and sand fused with each other, and glass shards emerged from his hands.

"I see... Fusing the flames and sand, to make Glase. Good idea." Acnologia said as Vic nodded.

"So cool..." Nora said as she was going to touch the glass shard but was stopped by Ren. "Right... Glass is very sharp..." Nora said as Ren sighed.

"So cool!" Ruby said as she was stopped herself by Yang. She laughed a bit and stepped back.

"Yeah, but also dangerous." Yang said to her little sister.

"So, you can, make more magics from the magics you have currently, and use them at will once you create them?" Weiss asked, trying to understand what was going on.

Vic and Acnologia nodded as Vic made the glass disappear, as did the transparent magic circle.

"Though i have to learn how to control them as i did my previous ones, I won't be able to control them well at the start." Vic said.

"Makes sense, you need to understand how it works before you can control it." Blake said, gaining a nod from Vic.

"At least it was a success, and we know you can do it now." Lucy said

"Yep!" Vic said with a nod

"Well, shall we keep training Vic." Acnologia asked, and Vic nodded.

"Can we stay to watch?" Ruby asked Acnologia.

"If you get in the way, I'm sending you back." Acnologia told her as he turned away. Vic smiled as he saw Acnologia opening up a bit more to people.

Rogue sat out as he went with the others as Vic and Acnologia faced each other for their spar.

"Let's see what that Glass can do!" Acnologia yelled to Vic who nodded.

Vic charged up his magic as he charged at Acnologia who smirked.

RWBY and JNPR Cheered for Vic as Lucy and Frosch did as well. Rogue just smiled and silently cheered in his mind.

________________________________________________________________________________

heya! sorry about later chapter, been busy. I also was watching the demon slayer movie while writing this, so yes I had to do that move, as a refernece, hope ya liked it.

Anyway nothing else to say besides sorry again and hope ya enjoyed the chapter, see ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 2.5K 50
[completed] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...
23.2K 263 15
Y/N = Your name L/N = Last Name H/C = Hair Color E/C = Eye Color ⚠️Contains The Following⚠️ •Sexual Themes & Depiction •Strong & Vulgar language •Us...
64.9K 2.7K 56
"Sometimes the brothers that you need in life are fosters." Cold, sadistic, and a hint of crazy describes the pyromaniac perfectly. Never choosing to...
517K 14.6K 88
Laxus is waiting for Freed to return from a mission and Freed has no idea what is waiting for him when he would finally return. Dragon mating season...