[BL] Through the Farming Fiel...

By Erishi_An

Through the Farming Fields in Full Spring 穿越种田之满堂春 Author: 温吞的女人 Status: 98 Chapters (Completed) Description ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3

Chapter 91

1.8K 40 2
By Erishi_An

A Sen, who had been so obedient because of A-da’s departure, became active again. Tang Chunming could not resist the opinions of the people and lay on the kang. Everything at home was handed over to Chen Moya and his stepmother to prevent him from touching his hands. Li Feng is not here now. They were more careful, and at this moment Ah Sen was lying beside Tang Chunming happily, touching his mother's belly from time to time.

    "Mother, mother, when can my younger brother come out to play with Asen?" It's no wonder that everyone in the village thinks Asen is smart, and a person of this age can express his meaning so clearly.

    Tang Chunming was embarrassed. He really wanted to punch the little bastard’s ass a hundred times, ah, a hundred times. These days, he kept muttering the same things in his ear, asking and asking, he answered again and again and was still unsatisfied. The look seemed like his mother was omnipotent, and the next moment his brother could get out of his stomach to play with him.

    "Where's Tayun? Tayun, get this kid out quickly!" Tang Chunming yelled outside the house.

.Before long, the sound of horseshoes sounded clearly, and after a while, Tayun's white head appeared in the room, with two slick eyes, extremely agile. Tayun rubbed Tang Chunming's hand, then opened his mouth in the direction of Tang Chunming's fingers, and took Asen up again and slowly walked out with his head down.

    It wasn't until outside the house that Asen's screaming sounded, because he was repeatedly told not to disturb his mother. Of course, the questioning is not an interruption in Assen's understanding.

    "Bad Xiaoyun, Bad Xiaoyun, I want a mother~~~"

    After finally getting rid of the little bastard, Tang Chunming fell on the kang and covered his head with a quilt. Bastard Afeng, people left this one... trouble yourself.

.However, maybe it’s been a while. People finally want to drive a lot in the past few days. All the little bastards left by the original body have been born. What's more, this one in my stomach is Ah Feng’s, and the meaning is quite different. . He is not really confused. Of course, he can guess the idea of ​​the Li family in the village. Although Alin and especially A Sen have entered the Li family tree, in their opinion, they are not the real Li family bloodline. Besides, Afeng is willing to treat the two children as his own children for him, and he will suffer another crime...It's not impossible, right...

    Just wanting to toss for more than half a year without being in front of him, Tang Chunming still feels annoyed, and really wants to catch someone over and beat him up.

    Especially when I think about it, I feel embarrassed. With the time that He Lao estimated, it was not exactly the time when the two people declared adultery. Tang Chunming suddenly felt that his face was gone. No matter how he looked at He Lao’s eyes, there was a lot of money. It's clear.

."Mum..." A Lin brought in Chen's hot goat's milk, surely, he was relieved to see that Asen was not there, he was also annoyed by his brother's question.

    Tang Chunming sat up and let out a big sigh of relief. He drank the goat's milk in one breath. After drinking, he wiped his mouth boldly and hummed. Chunming has not broken through any barriers. Seeing Alin looking at his belly expectantly, the corners of his mouth twitched again, patted Alin on the head and said, "Alin is the best behaved. Let's go out and play, Mom is fine."

    It was Wang Ying who came in after Alin left. After Li Feng left, he often came to see his stepson. He was there that day, but he stayed at home and didn’t want the stepson to be sent back soon. News, otherwise I can't deal with my brother-in-law who lives away.

.Tang Chunming was about to sneak under the kang and go for a walk. After lying down for a few days, his bones were scattered. When he saw his stepmother appear, he froze, his face slowly turned to Wang Yinggan and laughed twice: "Mother, I Seeing that the room is a little messy, I want to tidy it up a bit."

    Wang Ying gave him a white look and said: "Okay, He also said that your health is fine, as long as you don't work hard, let's go, let's go, otherwise I will become the villain."

    Great, the ban was finally lifted. Tang Chunming almost hugged his stepmother with joy, but when he saw the stepmother's face, his face became pale, and his face turned black when he thought of the words that the stepmother said that day when he knew he had another one in his stomach.

    That day, Wang Ying stared at his stomach for a long time before saying: "It seems that your body is a fertile physique. This is the third one.".That’s how the second thunder was smashed that day, which meant that he couldn’t mess around with Afeng anymore, because his chances of winning were higher than others. This is his situation. A few days have passed since, and Tang Chunming wanted to cover his face every time he thought of it.

    &&&

    A few days later, Rong Yue came, for drinks.

    Naturally, he was more cautious when buying and selling drinks for the first time. He was accompanied by people who specialize in wine tasting, who could determine the level of the drinks and set the price. However, Pingshan Village itself lacks such people. It takes time to slow down. Slowly cultivate.

    "Knowing that Brother Li Feng is gone and you are alone, I came here to accompany you..Rong Yue said this when he saw Tang Chunming, and then slapped his palms with a fan to look around Tang Chunming, and said with a smile: "I really can't see that Brother Li Feng is so powerful, you say, if Brother Li Feng came back and saw more at home What kind of expression will a person show when he speaks?"

    Now Tang Chunming has also gradually learned about this person's nasty tastes in private, and made nasty words: "Fuck!" After only coming here for a while, he actually learned about his condition from the mouths of others.

    "Haha..." Rong Yue laughed.

    "Aren't you envious? It's better to have one by yourself." Tang Chunming also suggested wickedly, "You are now in charge of the Rong family, so you have to hire a man to be your brother-in-law, are you looking for a good one?" Tang Chunming When you get along with Rong Yue, you don't think of him as a brother, but as a man of the same sex, so you speak casually.

.This can hit Rong Yue’s painful foot. It is not easy to find a favorite brother-in-law in this era. He is not no one wants. There are many men who come for his position and wealth of the Rong family, but that What kind of crooked melons and jujubes, he couldn't take it seriously. So he was dragged to such an age. In the eyes of others, he was a very old unmarried brother. He also had a headache when he talked about it. He vomited bitterness to Tang Chunming: "It's so easy to find a satisfied guy. However, the clan over there sent their children to me one by one, and wanted me to pick one of their children to be the next head to train, and for this purpose, I promoted my notoriety outside and tried every means to block it. My family."

    Tang Chunming patted his arm with no sympathy: "Let's find it slowly, but not all men are so pedantic."

    "I just accept your son as my righteous son." Rong Yue suggested.

."Don't!" Tang Chunming was so scared that he shook his head and waved his hands quickly, "I don't want to recruit your family members. I will raise my son by myself." Even if he is a righteous son, he can be a little bit private. I don't want to get in touch. Although the righteous son is not in the dispute between Rong and the head of the family, who knows if anyone wants to use this righteous son to achieve the purpose of getting close to Rong Yue, so it is absolutely undesirable.

    Rong Yue couldn't help but laugh out loud. Someone would be afraid of becoming his son. You must know that Brother Li Feng is very powerful in martial arts, and he will be able to make merit in this battle. If he continues to develop in the army, he will go on. How could the position of him and his children be beyond his Rong Yue's ability?

    &&&

.Tang Chunming went with Rong Yue to the wine kiln to appraise the wine. Rong Yue brought two sommeliers, one of whom had white hair and hair, and the other was a middle-aged man. He was very respectful to Rong Yue. Tang Chunming is also very respectful. The root cause is that they also tasted the wine made by Tang Chunming last year, knowing that this Daqing Dynasty will produce a famous wine. As an appraiser, they are also honored.

    He also followed. He was also very interested in this set of wine tasting procedures. He had discussed the pros and cons of various wines with others in his spare time in Beijing. Wine tasting, to a certain extent, is also the same as tasting calligraphy and painting, and it has risen to the level of art among literati and dignitaries.

    Of course, sommeliers who serve wine merchants belong to the class of craftsmen.

.The wine kiln is very spacious, and there are many wine jars stacked in it. The arrangement is also very regular. The wine from the same pot is put together, and the wine distilled from the first pot and the second pot are also used The paper is labeled to show that everything is in order, and there is no confusion due to the first wine making.

    Therefore, it is not necessary to open every jar to taste the quality of the wine, just choose one.

    As soon as the wine jar was opened, the mellow aroma of wine came out. This is the result of the wine song provided by Tang Chunming, and it makes people intoxicated by smelling it.

    "Good wine, really good wine. After it has been stored for a few years before opening it, the aroma of this wine will smell for three miles." The older taster praised it first.

    "Then ask the master to taste it, how many grades can it be included?".Rong Yue invited, Li Zheng and the others also watched eagerly. In addition to staring at the taster's movements, the few people who brought over were also desperately pricking their ears to listen. Among the few people who brought over, as long as one of them could learn Pit is already great, and it will be able to develop in this direction in the future.

    The tools for taking wine are also special, and different wine jars are mixed up differently. The two tasters each took a small glass and sipped slowly, aftertaste in their mouths, and then slipped into their throats, and then they tasted and commented.

    Tang Chunming could hear it in the clouds, and how long it would take for one product to come down. He was impatient and returned to the ground first. The alcohol smoke made him feel a little uncomfortable again. Shen Fulang and Zhang Xiu came up with him. The two didn't think they had this talent. It would be nice to learn how to make wine.

."I told you not to come anymore. I didn't listen. I think it's good. This in your stomach might be a little drunk in the future. How much alcohol did I smell in my mother's stomach." Shen Fulang teased. .

    Zhang Xiu laughed out loud, no, it makes sense to think about it. It would be nice to wait for A Feng to come back, and Ming brother gave him a little drunkard. Wang Mo also wandered in slowly. His stomach was already visible. Knowing that Tang Chunming also had a lot of words in common with him, he didn’t know that Tang Chunming didn’t want to mention it. Now it’s funny to hear this. After being pregnant, he rarely touches things in the wine shop.

    Tang Chunming black thread, gritted his teeth.

    A day later, the level of the drinks in the wine shop came out, and Rong Yue brought up a list and sent it to Tang Chunming.

    Tang Chunming had a rough look, and the results were gratifying. .Rong Yue explained on the side: "This is classified based on the wine you brewed as a special class, so it should not be confused with the outsiders. Now there are first-class ones here..."

    This year’s autumn harvest of sorghum has been a good harvest. More than 10,000 catties have been stored in the warehouse. The wine shop has never stopped since the sorghum was put into the warehouse. Until now, all the sorghum has not been fully brewed into wine. After all, the place is not big. It is completely manual, and Tang Chunming alone has to check the technology, so the progress is not fast, but obviously the brews are all fine products. Calculated by ten catties per jar of wine, there are currently more than two hundred jars of wine in the kiln. Among them, there are more than 100 jars in the first class. Except for a few pots that were badly brewed and were rated third-class, the rest are second-class, that is, the first-class drinks account for more than half. Tang Chunming contributed the most.

.The tentative purchase price is also listed at the end of the list. The first-class drinks are fifty taels per jar, the second-class drinks are ten taels per jar, and the worst is counted as fifty taels of silver. The price given is not high.

    But Tang Chunming made a rough calculation. After all the food was brewed into wine, the wine shop would earn ten thousand taels of silver from the sale of wine. This result made Tang Chunming cough. At first, he never expected it. It would be so valuable, this is the real huge profit, compared with this, the entire Yangguan and Houshan industries are a shit.

    Rong Yue smiled and poured warm water for Tang Chunming and smoothed his back. When these drinks were in his hands, the profit was more than doubled, so Brother Ming didn't need to be so surprised.

    Then Tang Chunming asked dumbfounded: "Then how much is a jar of my special class wine? No, how much is a pound of silver?"

.The reaction was very quick, Rong Yue thought to himself, yes, the most valuable is the special wine in the hands of Brother Ming. After the fame goes out, it is something that dignitaries and dignitaries can’t buy if they have money: "This is easy to say. , We can discuss and decide. Ming brother, you can ask what you want." He looked like a profiteer.

    "It's okay, you can say that the price is not lost, and I can do it. I don't have the energy to deal with these things now, and I have said that I will keep some of it myself. I will give gifts at the end of the year and drink at home, so I can even share it. Not many people have gone out. Who made A Feng not be able to help at home this year? There are too few people at home." Tang Chunming said.

    Rong Yue gritted his teeth, there are still people who think that there is too much money? So he bargained with Tang Chunming and used his shrewd merchant skills to dig halfway from Tang Chunming, which still made him unsatisfied, but thinking that the remaining Ming brother might send a New Year gift to King Zhao, think about it Just let him go.
.The wine in the wine shop was dragged away by the people sent by Rong Yue, while the Lizheng and others who were in charge of the cash register received trembling, heartbreaking, dry tongue, and heartbeat, and then pinched themselves severely. Not dreaming.

    The money didn't stay in their hands for long, so I immediately found the kid in charge of accounting to calculate the accounts clearly, and send the money to every household as soon as possible. This big head is of course Tang Chunming here. Although the number is amazing, but think about it, these wines would not make this business without him. Compared with the previous year's income, they are also quite amazing. , Hurriedly put the money back home and hid them, thinking that they would have such a large income every year, these people laughed.

    &&&

.Don’t tell the expressions of people who can afford the silver, and the mood of people who have not got the silver. At this moment, what Tang Chunming matters is to sit at home and have a baby. Fortunately, the weather is getting cold. On the hot kang, there are also miscellaneous books to read, but I didn't even think about running outside.

    After the cold weather, Quanyang Restaurant opened as usual. The guests were still full. Tang Chunming completely gave Zhang Changming and Teng Yu his hand. They only checked the monthly account books, and the two of them would not bother the pregnant husband with things. Things on the mountain were also completely taken over by Dashan, just as before Li Feng left.

    But in such more and more leisure time, Tang Chunming will inevitably think about what happened to Li Feng, which made him carefully read every letter sent from outside to find clues and infer that it is now The situation in Daqing.

.One month after Li Feng's departure, the foreigners who had colluded with King Qi finally knocked on the pass. At the same time, King Qi echoed internally, raising the flag of rebellion to invade the capital, and the military camp on the Dingzhou side quickly pulled out to block it. Although communication in ancient times was underdeveloped, even Pingshan Village knows about the frontier pass and the rebellion of King Qi, because the battlefield is not far from the Dingzhou government.

    Perhaps Tang Chunming should be thankful that the situation in this battle should be better than the one with Beiman. Since the end of the battle with Beiman and the increase of troops in Dingzhou, he may have been defending King Qi for the moment. Preparations for the battle deployment, coupled with the imperial court's elimination of dissidents and constriction of power, this battle is truly an answer, and no one can stop it.

.As for the king of Qi who never died in his fief, Tang Chunming didn't think he could achieve the level of the uncle who succeeded in seizing the throne on the earth. Tang Chunming hadn't been clear in other places, but in Pingshan Village, no one supported King Qi's rebellion. King Qi lost because of popular support alone.

    At first, Li Feng still had letters coming back, but when news of the war came, his letters were also interrupted. Only the letters from Rong Yue occasionally mentioned the situation of the border, and the letters Rong Yue sent to Pingshan Village The interval was shorter than before. Tang Chunming knew that it was Rong Yue's kindness, because he could only learn about the situation on the battlefield outside through Rong Yue.

    The court kept sending good news, and Rong Yue's letter also kept sending good news. How much did General Yao wipe out the enemy at a certain time, and occasionally the name of Li Feng was mentioned, because his name also appeared in those sent to the court. Good news. .Tang Chunming didn't care if he did not meritorious service, only knowing that the name appeared meant that Li Feng was safe, as long as he did so.

    Snow fluttered outside in a blink of an eye, and in recent years, Tang Chunming’s belly also bulged out. He was pregnant in September, and it has been three months now, but the battle has not been over, and the people on the battlefield are also Unable to return, Tang Chunming looked a little depressed, listless, and was raised every day by Chen Moya like Wang Ying, but he didn't get fatter.

    Tang Chunming lay on the kang and listened to Alin reading to him. Alin now knows a lot of characters. Tang Chunming's learning ability surprised Tang Chunming. In modern times, he is a genius child. If he doesn't know words, just point to A. The mother read it to him, and even those who touched it could read a few pages to Tang Chunming.

.Asen went out to play in the snow, this kid couldn't sit still, and this kid was healthier than A Lin, and Tang Chunming didn't restrain him from letting him run in the snow. After going out and running wildly, I raised the curtain and got in, bringing in a breath of air-conditioning, my face and hands were flushed with cold, but my interest was not small: "Mother, brother, snowman, snowman, and Laxue pry."

    A Lin’s eyes also lit up. He was a child and liked this kind of activity. Tang Chunming took the book in his hand and said, “A Lin also go out with his brother, and help Ama look at him. Can't let him run around."

    "Okay, Mom." Alin consciously dressed thickly before taking his brother's hand and ran out, and the chuckles of the two brothers came in.

    Wang Ying came in and asked, "What do you want to eat at noon? I'll make it for you."

    Tang Chunming slapped his mouth and said, "I want to eat spicy, very spicy, very spicy.".I don’t have a good appetite, and I like to eat heavy flavors recently, but most of them have been banned.

    "I know, wait." Tang Chunming reacted when he flung the head and left. Huh? Mom, do you agree? Didn’t you refuse to agree before? He also said that too spicy food is not good for the child in his stomach, and Tang Chunming's resistance is useless. Tang Chunming clearly remembered that there were hot and sour girls in his previous life. Doesn't this mean that pregnant people can eat spicy food? Why can't you get here? Thinking of his own taste again, he touched his stomach. Could it be that this time he is a little brother like Alin? But he also likes to eat the sour ones, what's this?

    At noon, Tang Chunming finally had a spicy, boiled fish as he wished. Now Chen Moya and his stepmother will cook this dish at home. As long as the fish fillets are well prepared and bold, the taste will not be too bad. .Moreover, now the family members are so spicy, so a large basin of boiled fish was eaten up by a few people in one meal, and Tang Chunming was full of burps after eating.

    Chen Moya and Wang Ying looked at each other. It seems that Brother Ming is not unable to eat, but he needs to have such a heavy taste. Forget it, he will have a heavy mouth. It is better than a cat who eats food. It's good to lose weight.

    Just after finishing the table, people came outside. It's really unfortunate that the time is in a hurry. Naturally, there is no need for Tang Chunming to run out to welcome people. He opened the curtain and looked into the yard. It was Rong Yue who followed Wang Ying into the yard. Why did this weather come?

    "Why are you here at this time? You should be very busy at the end of the year, right?" Tang Chunming asked while letting people come in. It was actually quite happy to see Rong Yue, and there was nothing wrong with his expression. The heart is pressed down.

.Rong Yue went into the house while taking off the furry cloak that was draped outside, while leaning against the brazier to warm up his body. This year, because of his lack of money and considering Tang Chunming’s physical condition, he specially bought smokeless charcoal and added it. The burning earth dragon, there are totally two worlds inside and outside the house.

    "Come to see you, if there is a New Year gift for you from the capital, I will send it along the way. They are all in the back of the car. There are those from His Royal Highness King Zhao and those from General Zhen Guo's Mansion. Here, this is Sheet." Pulling out a sheet from his sleeve and handing it to Tang Chunming.

    Tang Chunming was surprised. These are all big shots. How did he think of sending New Year gifts to his house? Their New Year gifts have just been sent out. Because they are far away, they are on the road early, and it will take a while to be delivered to people. The New Year gifts must be delivered sooner rather than later.

    "If you give it to you, just keep it. Anyway, you don't send it to these people less, right.".Rong Yue waved his hand and said, this brother Ming too, is he still a small person? The General Mansion of Zhen Guo came for Li Feng, and of course King Zhao was not for no reason. The things that Brother Ming's family gave all the year round were not for nothing. Of course, King Zhao wanted to make sense.

    "Uh, that's right. Keep it as soon as you give it." Tang Chunming was right to think about it, but it was blunt to look at these things on the list, and then asked him: "Have you eaten? We just finished eating and smelled it. , The scent hasn't diffused yet."

    Rong Yue rolled his eyes speechlessly. He hadn't seen anything like this before, and said, "Of course I didn't eat it. I was still on my way to your place when I was eating. Where can I go to eat? Don't hurry up and entertain me as a guest."

.Tang Chunming smiled and shouted Chen Mo at the door, and asked him to help cook two dishes and deliver them, and the people who came with Rong Yue also had to prepare meals to entertain them, Chen Mo Mo answered over there "I see, it's already being done. Don't come out while you're in the house." It turned out that Wang Ying had asked the people who came by earlier, so the two of them in the kitchen were already busy.

    Obviously he knew what Tang Chunming cared about most, but Rong Yue was so appetite that he didn't mention it. He touched his stomach and leaned comfortably on the kang until he was full, and then told him what Tang Chunming wanted. : "Brother Li Feng can't come back to celebrate the New Year, here, this is the letter he sent back from the border, and I brought it for you."

    Tang Chunming glared at him, there was still a letter, and he didn't take it out until now, this bastard!

    Tang Chunming opened the letter and quickly scanned it. The letter reported safety and said that he could not go back, so he could stay at home. .Regardless of whether it was intentional or unintentional, Tang Chunming had another thing in his stomach that no one had told Li Feng, so he still didn't know that he was going to be a father again.

    "It's so cold this day, how can we continue this battle?" Tang Chunming glanced at it first, put it away, and then looked at it slowly. Li Feng didn't mention the war situation in his letter, and only asked the person in front of him.

    Rong Yue shook his head and said: "Now it is in a stalemate. King Qi is useless. He escaped shortly after fighting, and fled to the foreign race's territory. So although the foreign race has retreated temporarily due to the cold weather, the soldiers cannot. To retreat, you have to wait until the ice and snow melt in the coming year to continue the attack. King Qi will not be relieved if he doesn’t get rid of it."

    I understand that there is such an enemy in this world who competes with him for the position below his ass. If he is not completely wiped out, who knows when something will happen again, I am afraid that I will not sleep peacefully now.

.Tang Chunming sighed and said, "Thank you for telling me the news. You said that King Qi was also involved in colluding with foreigners. He is definitely at a disadvantage. What are you fighting over? I can’t sit still.” Is it so easy to raise a foreign heart? Just like on the earth, the case of foreigners invading the Central Plains is not one case or two, especially the last braid dynasty.

    Rong Yue sneered disdainfully and said: "If he could really see that he would not lose to today in such a situation, he would not admit defeat."

    "Huh? He was the one who had the upper hand in the first place? Then why did he revolt? Didn't he seek his own death?" This man is so stupid, that can't get rid of the present, and he will take it when he has all the power in his hands. What is fighting today? .The more Tang Chunming listened, the more he felt that King Qi was stupid. It was really fine to find something to make his family Afeng go to war. He couldn't even come back after the Chinese New Year, and he didn't sympathize with him at all.

    Rong Yue chuckled and said, "Not everyone can see through. The more you can't get, the more you want to get caught, let alone the position."

    "Well, we ordinary people can't understand the thoughts of these big people." Tang Chunming nodded in agreement.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 2K 66
Orc Wolf King 兽人之狼王 Author 夜无眠R Status 66 Chapters Description This article spoils the warm route, loyal dogs are beautiful and strong, and they are...
28.3K 671 42
我喜欢你男朋友很久了 status: 40 chapters + 2 extra ( complete ) author: 酱子贝 Pei Ran discovered two things recently: 1. His boyfriend of 3 years seems to be ch...
1.5M 91.9K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
256K 10K 55
Marrying a Disabled Boss [Past to Modern] 替婚嫁给残疾大佬(古穿今) Author 受受亲爹 Status 55 Chapters Description Xu Xiaoxiao, who came from ancient times, has tra...