Just A Typical Gay Story [ Bx...

By felicitousapple

REMINDER: Switching Point of Views I know this is so unprofessional of me (not that I'm really a professional... More

Just A Typical Gay Story
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Epilogue

Chapter Sixteen

77 5 0
By felicitousapple

Chapter Sixteen

Leron Angelo's POV

My science notebook. Yes, my science notebook is missing for already 2 days right now. And if the relationship between me and Declan is keeping me from having an enough sleep, that science notebook of mine is keeping me for having a good daily life.

I feel like I'm going crazy—no, perhaps I am already crazy.

“Ahh!”

“Leron! Someone is here for you, will you come downstairs please?” I heard my Mamu yelled from the outside, and even if I am frustrated and on edge right now. I can't just ignore my mother. Plus, I am curious as who is the person outside waiting for me. It's definitely not Arson. That person can go in and out inside our house, even in the middle of the night. If it's Declan, I should have received a text first but nothing.

Without any choice, I let out a tired and a low grunt before slipping away from my bed  and drag myself towards the living room.

“Mamu, who are they?” I asked without raising my head up first. And when I'm finally at the front door, there I saw a familiar figure of a man talking to my mother politely.

My eyebrows furrowed. With a slow move, I walk myself towards them. “Olea's brother? Why, why are you here?” I asked stepping infront of my mother, not leaving an eye on the man infront of me.

“Oh, hi! Um, I just wanted to bring this back to you,” he said and I look down at his lending hand. Oh, shit.

“That's my notebook! Where did you saw it?” I said in so much relief and joy. “I didn't saw it, actually. My girl classmate did.” he pointed towards his car and I look at it. And because the window of the passenger seat is open, there I saw the girl classmate he
was saying.

“Oh! Thank you, thank you! You don't know how much you guys saved me. I've been looking for this notebook since like 2 days already, thank you. Really.” Because of the unexpected heavy emotion that had just been lifted inside of me, I truly said and unknowingly rambled with my words.

Gerald laugh, causing me to arrange myself a little. Clearing my throat I felt my mother pinch me on my waist and give Gerald a playful wink, before leaving to the kitchen.

“Sorry about that, it's just, you're amusing.” he said soon after, wiping the slight tears in the corner of his eyes in the process. He sure is a cheerful person.

I smile and rolled my eyes.

“Whatever. Hey, you might wanna come inside?” I offered although I already know the chance of him agreeing is so small, after all he has someone waiting for him. But still, I need to be hospitable sometimes you know.

The man immediately showed a disappointed reaction. I don't know why he had to when he can just say that he can't, really. “Unfortunately, I can't.” he finally said and I straighten myself.

“Figured you'd say that. Well anyways, I'm just really being a hospitable person. There's no need to feel guilty at all.” I said as a matter of fact while shrugging my shoulders. He chuckles one more time before finally saying goodbye and walking back towards his car.

I didn't fully expected to have a good and comfortable conversation with that man. But more importantly, I got my science notebook back. Why didn’t I immediately think of that when it was gone?

Sometimes, I'm so dumb.

***

Roye Declan's POV

I wake up from the sounds of my phone ringing. I sigh and open my eyes only to blink the brightness of my surroundings away. When I finally get used to it, I sit up on my bed and reach for my phone.

I answered the call.

“What's up Arson?”

“Oh! Did I woke you up? I'm sorry bro.” I rolled my eyes at Arson's obvious sarcasm. “Yeah whatever. Though your tone is saying the otherwise.” I retorted with a snort.

“Well you don't really have the rights to blame me now, 'no? I can't believe you fucking overslept when I reminded you for how many times, —I can't really remember— yesterday that we have to buy us some foods and stuffs for the sem break, dude.” he almost said in one breath. I chuckle and ruffles my hair.

“Yeah. My bad, my bad. Anyways, I am awake now. You can calm now.”

“Then, see you later. Pick Angel and I as well.”  he said before dropping the call.

Angel, that's Leron. Oh, this is great.

Okay, let's get ready.

***

“Hey! What took you so long?” I had not yet gotten out of my car, I could already read on Arson's lips what he was shouting from outside.

I didn't even take that long!

I just sigh and pulled down the window on the passenger seat. An my eyes are now focusing to a one person, and it is none other than him. The cute small boy who is now walking towards my car.

I automatically smile and he return it with a soft one, causing his dimples to show and let me have a good sight of it. His also fluffy cheeks are kinda pink, I don't think he wears some kind of make up so I'm assuming that it's natural. He also has a white skin so it is understandable. I purse my lips and glance at Arson who is currently climbing on the back.

I badly wanted to kiss him right now.

I unconsciously click my tongue out of irritation. I am irritated because I cannot have an alone time with Leron. But it's alright, maybe we can be alone later or sooner.

“Hi.”

I immediately turn my head towards Leron when he suddenly approach me. “Oh hey.” Fuck that's awkward. It still makes me a little awkward even though I am literally chatting with him comfortably earlier.

“You seems like you're in a deep thoughts. I'm worried that you might get drowned,” he joked and I can't help but to chuckle at his cuteness.

That's right. I should not be awkward with him. Maybe I'm not really feeling awkward towards him, but towards the guy who is on our back who's at the same time is watching us silently.

Honestly, I'm not going to be shock if he knew about me and Leron. Actually, I wanna be proud. I'm going to be proud. But somehow, I felt like I don't want him to witness my foolishness over his bestfriend.

Because I can't stop thinking about the endless taunting he'll do.

“Yeah, it's nothing. So where are we going to head first?” I ask in return. Only looking at Leron because I know that he's the one in charge of the list of things we needed.

He immediately pull a small paper from his pocket and look at it. “Let's go to mall. We can find anything we need in there.” Arson made a proper comment. He got a point, but I still wait for Leron's own reply.

After a few seconds, Leron finally look up. Some of his hair is falling infront of his eyes so I immediately take action, leaning a little towards him before putting those hairs away. Moving it a little to the back.

“Let's do what Arson said. I'm going to look for Codee's ingredients.” My eyebrows furrowed when Leron said that. “Ingredients? That dude can cook?" I asked, literally in shock of what I just heard.

“Don't underestimate Codee's skills. He's everyone's ideal type.” Arson lean on the seats of Leron and I. Joining the conversation. I shake my head and start the engine already.

“True. Didn't he mentioned anything that he was from a family of cooks?” I glance at Leron who is now plastering a look of 'proud' on his face.

“Really? I didn't know. Maybe he mentioned something like that before but I wasn't listening.” I responded. “Oh, then the only thing to do now is for you to have a taste of Codee's dishes.” Leron exclaimed.

“You are definitely right. You'll be inlove.” Arson dramatically replied and he even moan like he was already eating Codee's foods inside his mouth.

I rolled my eyes. Now I'm getting hungry.

***

While I was in the middle of driving, the two are so fond of their own conversation. I can feel Leron's glances sometimes and I will immediately return it. I badly wanted to touch him, but I know my limits and to refrained myself.

Well, maybe for now.

At first, I was just listening and sometimes will leave a side comment but when Arson said something that caught my attention, something I can't really just ignore. And because of it, I can't help but to focus on their conversation.

“Hey by the way! My mother told me that she saw a handsome guy came at your house yesterday. Who is that?” I automatically frown and start glancing more often towards Leron. Handsome guy at his house?

The little boy stilled at his position. I can also sense that he is not expecting this topic to come. I shifted on my seat. Now I'm eager to hear some more.

“It's Gerald, Olea's brother.”

I almost hit the break when I heard his answer, it's Gerald. That Gerald guy?

“Why?” I take a deep breath and glance at Leron again who is now already looking at me. When I return my gaze on the road, I heard him sigh and my eyes accidentally saw Arson on the rearview mirror. The fucker is almost red from suppressing his chuckles.

“Nothing important, really. He just returned my science notebook. It was missing for two days and it was just inside his car all along!” Leron explained. But instead of assuaging my concerns about what he said, the grimace on my face grew even wider.

“In his car?? Why are you in his car anyway?” I glance at Leron once again and saw that his eyes are widened a little, looking somewhere else. His lips are pursing making it to protrude a bit, as if he was thinking of what he just said earlier.

“Yeah, that's right. What are you doing in his car?” Arson inserts with a playful smile on his lips. Leron raise his eyebrows and turn his body to the side to look at his bestfriend.

“You? Why are you interfering? I thought you are bros with that man now?” Leron said, well more like a threatened. Immediately, Arson sits back properly on the back.

“Yes, just like I said. I'm going to be silent now. Go on, continue your argument. Don't mind me.” he said while waving us off.

I cleared my throat that made the two of them to look at me. I need Leron's attention right now.

However, am I being mean right now? Am I overreacting? But I don't think so. There is nothing wrong of being jealous after hearing that, right?

I mean, I am jealous right now because I know and well aware that Gerald is bisexual. He likes girls and boys at the same time. And there's a high chance that he'll be attracted to my Leron.

“Nope, we'll talk later.” I didn't protest at  Leron's decision because I also think of it as the right way. We cannot talk freely if Arson is with us.

***

“Then, I'll leave you guys now. Just text me or I'll text you later if ever we are done with our responsibilities. See you later boys!” Arson immediately turn his back on us and walk away without looking back. I immediately look at Leron.

All right, we can finally talk in peace right now.

At the moment we are already inside the mall and just parted ways and of course, I am with him. We arrived not long ago and I am really mentally thanking Arson right now for leaving immediately.

He start walking so am I. Right now, we are going straight to super market. When we entered the store, we immediately drag ourselves towards the cart station. And when I noticed that people are almost not in there, I walk slightly ahead of Leron and immediately lean in and planted a kiss on his soft plump lips.

When I caught him off guard and he's in pure shock, I pulled a cart immediately and start moving away from him with a glorious smile on my face.

I've been wanting to do that. I just really wish that I could do it longer though.

I slower my pace and waited for him to catch up with me. And when he does, a punch was mmediately received by my arms.

“Ow! It felt like you put all your strength on that one, babe!” I exclaimed, rubbing the part that he punched.

“I'm still a man, Declan. If you don't want one of that, don't do it again.” I just nod my head again when he firmly said that. Damn this boy, suddenly being a dominant. I am not ready for that!

He cleared his throat and start heading towards a stall, so I follow still pushing the cart. “So? What do you want to ask?”  He is the one who made the first move. I sigh and wet my lower lips before I speak.

He is busy finding something on the stall so I just stare at him. “Is Gerald the one who drive you home the other day?” I ask and he still doesn't turn his head towards me. I suddenly felt like I'm making something small situation bigger.

But still, I need to clear everything inside my head. Or else I'll go crazy.

“Yeah. Him and Olea.”

Oh, she's with them. Well...that's great.

Suddenly he turn to me with an accusing look and smile on his face. I immediately straighten myself and stare back at him. Oh damn.

“Wait, are you jealous?” I snorted but didn't look away from him.

Well I guess I can't hide it to him anymore. I walk towards him. Not minding those few people who are walking on our side. When I made sure that there's no almost space between us, I lean in to him and cup his face and immediately connected our lips together.

I close my eyes and felt him move, so I hold him firmly. I start moving my lips licking his' for an entrance. His hands are already on both of my arms trying to break away from me, however I can sense no irritation or hate from him so I know the he like this.

I smirk and give him a last peck on his lips before breaking away. I slide my hands down to his own and intertwined with it.

I stare at his flushed face with my narrow eyes. The smirk is still sitting on my face. Proud of myself for making him this flustered. Ah, I never did this to any of my girlfriends before.

He's the only one and his every reactions never failed me.

He is now looking down, well more like looking on my chest and is completely avoiding my gaze. And that cute face of him is still wearing those shades of pink from our make out session.

Giving me such lewd face is not helping.

“Now let me answer your question,” I said and planted a kiss on his forehead. When I back away, his eyes opened at the same time and immediately meet my eyes.

“I am jealous because I knew that Gerald is also gay.” his eyes slightly widened when I said those words. Oh, looks like he's aware of that bastard's sexuality.

“I don't know why he's hanging around with you, but for sure he already did flirt with you.” I stated out of instinct. Yeah, It is not confirmed yet the he already flirt with Leron, but I'm already claiming it.

After all, I am definitely confident and sure that every person in this world will be caught by Leron's attractiveness.

“Well, he doesn't know about us.” he said and bite his lower lip in an unsure way.

“So you're saying that if he knows, he will stop?” I asked with a serious face. 

“Yes, any people will stop if they are aware of someone's status, right?” I nodded as if I just realized the answer on my math problem.

“Great. I'll, I will tell him then. It's alright now, I'm sorry. I just, I felt threatened there for a bit because what if he turn the tables on. If he pull some revenge thing on me. Because his ex-girlfriend left him for me, you know that right? And now he's targeting you so that I'll experience the same thing.” I said in almost one breath.

And when Leron started laughing, that's my que to start walking away from him.

“Relax, that will not happen. Like I said, he doesn't even know a thing about us.” he said when he caught up to me, assuring me. But when he start chuckling again, I start walking with a fast pace again. 

Again, not minding some of the people who are now watching us.

“And please, stop kissing me in the mall. If you want, let's buy a mall if you really like to do it here.” I immediately stop on my track and look at him with my normal expression.

“When and what mall you wanted?”

His mouth hang open like he cannot believe what I just said. I frown.

“What's with the expression? I thought you want a mall? My money can do—”

“JUST HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU HAVE?! Please! I am joking!” I stared at him in disbelief and shake my head in disappointment.

And suddenly, my head hurts. Because in just a blink of an eye, Leron is already hitting me on it with him tiptoeing.

Why?! I was even serious about buying a mall! The money that my parents are sending me are too much! Buying a mall using those cannot even hurt my pocket.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 5K 38
I take requests but it will mostly be my own ideas that I'll potentially turning into full stories. Enjoy this sensual, black ass book of mine! INTEN...
40K 1.1K 31
This story will be a bit different from what I usually publish so it will be made private only for followers. However it will still be something inte...
18.9K 861 23
"The person, I had a one-night stand with was a Vampire, Now he wants to explore the city, he wanna live with me too? I can't say no to him not just...
646K 36.3K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...