A girl like you.

By Yoyohansson

G!P y/n is Sebastian's younger sister, she is intersex and 28 years old and uses the pronouns she/ her. She i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43.
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.

Chapter 31

5.9K 174 40
By Yoyohansson

I'm woken up by the feeling a finger outlining my jaw, I open my eyes to see Lizzie smiling up at me I lean down a press a kiss to her forehead before stretching. "Good morning baby." "Good morning love." I reply weaving a hand through her blonde locks. "How did you sleep?" "I slept amazing it was nice to sleep in an actual bed with you instead of on a sofa, what about you?" "I slept great you kept me warm, are you ready to finally move?" "Yeah it'll be nice to live somewhere that's just mine instead of staying at someone else's house." "I get it it's like you have more freedom to do what you want when you want." "Exactly." I reply as her fingers absentmindedly drew shapes along my stomach. "Your black eye came out nicely." She laughs tilting my jaw so she could examine my face. "Oh yeah I completely forgot about that to be honest it doesn't hurt all that much." "On the bright side your lip isn't swollen anymore." "Are you hinting at something Olsen." I joke as she hides her face in the crook of my neck. "Look at you being shy all of a sudden." I laugh as she giggles straddling my waist I instinctively place my hands on her hips as she smiled brightly. That perfect smile. "We should probably get out of bed love." "No you're comfy I don't want to." She whines flattening her body against mine. "If you get out of bed now I'll make you breakfast." "What kind of breakfast?" "Anything you want darling." "Even pancakes with blueberries on top." "Of course I said anything you want." "Okay." She smiled sliding off of me and out of bed.

We started getting dressed, I got dressed into black jogging bottoms and a white t shirt since they were the only clothes I had that weren't packed away into boxes. As we got downstairs Tom was already stood at the oven making breakfast. "Why are you cooking so much recently?" "I've just felt like it why is there a problem with my food?" "Nope just curious." "You're lucky, you get away with making me breakfast since toms already making pancakes." She jokes slapping my butt as she walks past me to sit at the island. "Yeah I thought you would need it after you know building up an apatite." Tom laughs as I roll my eyes. "Stop being gross Tom." "So you didn't d-" "no! Now shut up please." I beg as Lizzie continues to laugh at my embarrassed state. I turn to watch the tv not because it's interesting but because I can hide my face this way. "So what time do you have to go get the van?" Tom questioned flipping a pancake. "1 so we have some time, do you want to have one last game of Mario cart for old times sake, after breakfast?" "Of course."

We finished eating breakfast and it was delicious to say the least. "Thanks for breakfast Tom." Lizzie thanked as she put her plate in the sink. "You're welcome but who's pancakes are better?" He questioned wiggling his eyebrows as i tuned my body to look at them both. "They're both equal." "That's not what he's asking love, who's are better?" "Y/n's" "that's not fair,You did the voice thing!" Tom whined. "What voice thing?" "Where you make it go deeper." "Don't be a bad loser come play." I laugh handing him the other controller. Lizzie came and sat between my legs leaning back against my chest as I started the round. I played with her hair and kissed the top of her head between rounds making sure she got enough attention so she didn't feel left out. I definitely caught Tom smiling at us a couple of times. I finished the final round and handed Lizzie the control. "What are you doing? I'm going to be so rubbish I haven't played in years." "Good thing you're going against Tom then." I laughed as he threw a pillow at my face. "Fucking rude." "I'm only telling the truth babes." I laugh as Lizzie presses play.

It's safe to say I was right Lizzie came 1st while Tom came 4th. "How can you not beat the cpu's?" I laugh fiddling with Lizzies fingers. "Miss banana over here kept hitting me with stuff sending me into like 6th place I'm lucky to have finished 4th." He moans. "Sounds like excuses to me." Lizzie teases. "Wow and now she's bullying me." "I'm not bullying I'm telling the truth babes." She laughs copying my words. "Now I know why you like each other you're both bully's." "You love me really." I joke slapping his arm. "That's it you're not coming home with me for Christmas. "Do you want me to call nikki?" "You wouldn't dare." He gasped. "Who's Nikki?" Lizzie questioned. "Toms mum, she loves me." "Oh now it makes sense so do you go home with Tom every Christmas?" "Since I was like 23 yeah they're more like family to me than my actual family." I admit as Tom smiled softly. "It's 12:40 we should get going soon." Tom smiled putting his phone back in his pocket. "We should." I agree as we all get up and put our shoes on.

We walked out side and Tom drove us to collect the van I paid for it and collected the keys. "So do you want to drive back with Tom or are you coming in the van with me?" "Obviously I'm coming with you." "Wow Lizzie you're breaking my heart." Tom joked gripping his chest. "You'll get over it Holland." I joke opening the door for Lizzie to get in. "Thanks babe." "You're welcome love." I smiled kissing her cheek before shutting the door. "Ew!" Tom laughed as I narrowed my eyes. "Okay I'm going." "Good." I laughed as he put his hand up in surrender before getting in his car.

As we got back to toms we started lifting boxes and I tried to lift a box full of clothes. Okay ow, my back needs to hurry and heal so I don't feel so useless. I lift it again straining my back but I'm not too bothered I just need to focus and get it downstairs. "Put it down." Lizzie ordered from beside me. "It's fine i can lift it." I roll my eyes carrying the box as I reach the top of the stairs I almost slip loosening my grip and the box slipped out my fingers falling down the stairs. Thank god it only had my clothes in. "You idiot you could've fallen down the stairs then what?" Lizzie scolded as I walked down the stairs. "I know." "Just let us help you." "I don't want to just stand there feeling helpless." "You're not helpless you're just injured it's okay to have help." "Fine I'll lift light boxes." "Good." She smiles pecking my lips a couple times before we carry on lifting boxes.

After about 20 minutes we finally have all the boxes in the van so I drove myself and Lizzie up as tom followed in his car. We get there and start lifting the boxes into the elevator. We got to the door and I pulled the keys out of my pocket opening it. "I love it." Lizzie admired ad we walked through the door. We finished bringing all the boxes up the stairs and collapsed on the floor. I plugged my laptop in and started looking at furniture. "Okay so you need to help me chose what to buy since I need to buy practically everything." I laugh as they both scoot next to me to see the screen. "We'll start with the bedroom what do you need?" Lizzie asked. "Everything apart from a bed." "This is going to be so long." Tom laughs as I start looking at bedroom furniture.

I ended up going for a dark wood and dark red coloured bedroom, I brought bedside cabinets, a chest of draws and a tv. For the kitchen I went for a white and Grey look buying all of the essentials in grey to match the white cupboards. For the bathroom I brought a shower curtain, a tooth brush holder, a soap dish and multiple towels which I got in a dark blue colour. For the living room I brought a coffee table which was a light birch wood. I also brought a new tv that is going to go on the wall. I also brought two black sofas; I was going to go with white to match the rest of the room but I couldn't trust myself I know for a fact I would spill something on it and lastly I brought a black reclining chair which of course would be my designated chair. Once I was finished it was about 3 o'clock so I ordered us a late lunch we ended up getting Taco Bell.

Once we finished eating it was about 5 o'clock which meant the bed would be delivered soon and as if on cue the phone on the wall started ringing. I got up to answer it. "Hi I have a delivery for y/n y/l/n." "Yes this is her could you bring it up through the elevator?" "We deliver we don't install." He informs as I roll my eyes. "Not even if I give you 300 dollars extra?" "I'm sorry miss we have another job in 5 minutes." "It's fine just leave it in the lobby and I'll come down to get it." I sigh slipping on my shoes as we all make our way downstairs.

"So you offered him 300 extra and he still wouldn't bring it up?" "Yeah they had a job apparently it's fine we'll just have to lift it." "How's that going to happen, you could barely lift a box earlier." Tom asked as we got to the boxed up bed. "Just lift it." I moan as we try to pick it up and my back feels like it's about to break so I drop it. "Yeah that's not happening." I sigh leaning against the box. "Let me try." Lizzie offered as they tried to lift the box but it was too heavy. "Who can we call to come help?" "Seb?" "No way there has to be someone else." I scoff trying to think. "Well it's the weekend so everyone's with their family we don't have a choice let me call seb." "Fine whatever but I'm not talking to him." "That's okay I'll call him now." Tom replied pulling his phone out.

About 10 minutes later seb came walking through the door. "Hey." He greets as I just nod my head. I feel Lizzie pull my hand into hers as he smiles at us. I roll my eyes as him and Tom start lifting the box towards the elevator. "So you two huh." Seb smiled as the elevator doors closed. "Yep try not to kiss her yeah." I huff out as he sighs. "How many times do I have to apologise?" "Until I actually care." I reply as the doors open thank fuck for that. "Come on we need to get this in." Tom spoke as him and seb started lifting the box again. We walked through the door and I walk into my bedroom showing them where to place the box. They put the box down and Tom quickly ran out the door shutting it behind him I walk to the door to try and open it but it's locked who puts a lock on the outside of a fucking door? "Neither of you are coming out until you either forgive seb or he's dead." Tom shouts from the other side of the door. "At least you know who would win in a fight." I laugh as i slump against the door.

I don't really have a question so i hope you have a good day tomorrow ❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.2K 40
This is a story about Scarlett and her childhood friend Samantha / Sam. Sam is intersex and uses she/her pronouns. They have been friends their whole...
517K 12.2K 73
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!Reader one shots. Requests encouraged! 18+ for mature content. 🏅#9 in the ElizabethOlsen tag, thank you all so much!! 🏅#1 in...
42.8K 2.3K 24
Wanda is the good student. Straight As and mummy's and daddy's perfect girl. Y/N is the rebel that everyone loves.
61.9K 1K 29
Y/N is a 17 year old girl who was put in foster care at age 4 by her mother cause she couldn't look after her. Y/N looks after her 3 year old foster...