A girl like you.

By Yoyohansson

G!P y/n is Sebastian's younger sister, she is intersex and 28 years old and uses the pronouns she/ her. She i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43.
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.

Chapter 26.

6.2K 174 90
By Yoyohansson

I walked back inside and saw Tom just staring at me. "Go on, say what ever you're clearly dying to say." I say already done with the day. "What the hell is going on with you and Lizzie? Is she cheating on Robbie with you or did she finally break up with him?" He questioned as i Leaned over the back of the sofa. "They're on a break." "Wow." "Yeah." I laughed. "So you're hoping they break up?" He joked. "I just want her to be happy, obviously I would prefer if it was with me but if she chooses Robbie then I somehow have to find a way to deal with that and move on." "Well I rooting for you." He says as I laugh. "I would hope so, I'm going to get an early night I might go to the studio tomorrow." "Oh yeah, how did that go?" "It went really well actually, I'm definitely going to sign the contract my lawyer is just looking over it first to make sure everything is actuate before I do actually sign." I explain. "That's a good idea." "Literally, alright I'm going to head up. Goodnight." "Night y/n/n." He replied as I made my way upstairs. I did my nightly routine before finally getting in bed.

Once I finally got in bed I couldn't stop overthinking about everything. Am I being too hard on seb? No. He kissed Brie but we weren't together. Uhhhh this shit is to complicated then there's Lizzie, she's with Robbie but he literally pushed her there no way way she would go back to him. But they're engaged. However she did kiss me and spend most of the night with me cuddled up. I knew he was dick but to hurt Lizzie? No. I think if she goes back to him I wouldn't be able to spent time with him without wanting to rip his head off and I'm hoping Lizzie doesn't force me to. I give up. I walk over to my speaker turning it on to connect it to my phone. I select a rain sounds playlist and get back into bed. Rain sounds help block out my thoughts and eventually I drift off to sleep.

Oh god last nights sleep was shit it felt like I didn't even sleep to be totally honest I'm not sure I did. I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom to have a shower in hopes of waking me up.

Once I finished my shower i got dressed into a white knitted jumper, black trousers and brown loafers with a brown jacket on top it's cold outside so i wanted to make sure I was warm. I walked downstairs grabbing a banana as I left. I got on my motorbike and made my way to the studio. Once I got there I parked in my designated spot and made my way inside while finishing my breakfast.

As I walked inside Harley looked up at me and flashed me a smile. "Hey I was wondering when I would see you again." "I bet you didn't expect to see my so soon though." I laugh making my way up to her desk. "I did actually." "Why?" "I don't know you just seem like you have a lot on your mind and I'm guessing music is your way of expressing everything." "Oh okay that's scarily actuate." I admit as she laughs. "Do you want me to show you where to go?" "Yes please, if you wouldn't mind." "Of course I don't mind, follow me." She said getting up from her chair making her way to the elevator. Once we get in she presses the 7th floor button. "So when did you start working here?" I ask trying to break the awkward elevator silence. 4 no 5 years ago now, wow I didn't actually realise it had been that long." "Do you enjoy working here?" "Of course where else would I see faces as beautiful as yours." She compliments making me feel a little uncomfortable. "Oh sorry if I over stepped, are you dating someone?" "Yeah, no I don't know it's complicated. I laugh as the elevator dings. "Well they're lucky to have you." "I wish they thought that." I mumbled, luckily I don't think she heard me. We walked out of the elevator and made our to the end of the corridor. She opened a door to reveal a beautifully lit studio with a booth attached to it, they really do go all out. The room was lit up with led lights as there was a big neon sign with my name on it. "Wow this is so cool." I spoke I awe. "It really is I'll let you get on with everything, if you need anything then there's the number for your assistant on your desk." "Thank you for your help." I say with a smile. "Anytime."

Once I got comfortable I pulled my notepad out and started to write some lyrics but every time I write anything I find myself writing about Lizzie so I scrunch up the piece of paper throwing it into the bin like it was a basketball as I drank some water and tried to clear my head.

'You fight about money, about me and my brother.
And this, I come home to, this is my shelter.
It ain't easy growing up in ww3.
Never knowing what love could be, you'll see.
I don't want love to destroy me like it had done my family.'

Okay it might be about my shitty childhood but at least it wasn't about Lizzie. I thought as I chuckled to myself. I've told Brie about how my mum moved to America and met my stepdad but I never actually explained how horrible he was. When my mum told me she met someone 10 year older me was Ecstatic I thought she would be happy and we would be a family but it couldn't of been further from the truth.

I finished up writing the song making my way out down towards reception. "Hey Harley I'm going I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled. "Bye y/n looking forward to it." She replied as I walked out the building. I checked my phone and realised it was 7pm so I texted Tom.

Gym whore 🏋️‍♀️
I'll be home soon, just got out of the studio.

Spider boy 🕷🕸
I'm out with Harry I'll probably eat food while I'm out so don't worry about me.

Gym whore 🏋️‍♀️
Okay I'll just get McDonald's on the way home, I'll be getting an early night so be quiet when you come in plz.

Spider boy 🕷🕸
Of course bish.

So that's exactly what I did I got food watched another episode of squid game and  went to bed.

The next morning I woke up and got straight into the shower it's already 8:30 I overslept and I don't want to be late. I got dressed into black jeans and a white hoodie quickly before running downstairs grabbing another banana, rushing outside and getting on my bike. When I got there it was 8:55 luckily I wasn't late.

I walked through the main doors and jay was already at the main desk waiting for me. "Hey I'm not going to be here every Wednesday but i thought I would for your first session, normally you'll be with a vocal coach and a professional song writer so they can look over everything properly." He smiled before pulling me into a hug. "Oh cool." "So what have you been working on?" He asked as we made our way to the elevator. "So I've been working on a song called family portrait it's about a family that from the outside look picture perfect but is actually the exact opposite." I explain as we finally get to my studio. "That sounds amazing." " it's really personal to me so the feedback is needed I don't just want fake feedback be brutally honest." I plead. "Don't worry you'll only ever get complete honesty from me." He replied smiling as I handed him my notebook so he can read the lyrics.

"I need to hear you sing it to hear what it sounds like to judge it properly but the lyrics are genius." "Thank you." I reply smiling. "We should start working on a melody for it." He suggests. "I agree."

After what felt like forever but in reality was only 3 hours we finally figured the melody out. "Okay head into the booth and sing the lyrics for me." "Sure." I agree stepping into the booth putting the headphones on as I proceeded to sing my heart out. "Could you sing the second verse again?" He asked through the mic attached to the sound booth. "Here we go."

'Daddy please stop yelling
I can't stand the sound
Make mama stop crying cause I need you around.
My mama, she loves you.
No matter what she says it's true.
I know that she hurts you, but remember I love you too.'

I sing as he shoved his thumbs up with a massive smile. I take my headphones off and walk out of the booth. I felt a tear roll down my cheek I quickly swiped it away and blinked to get rid of any that threatened to fall. We listened to the song all together and he twirls in his chair to look at me. "Wow." I say in amazement. "I love it." "Thank you." "I really do it's so raw and filled with so much emotion. I honestly think that's going to be your biggest song." "Hopefully, it's my favourite." I admit with a shy smile. "So that's 4 songs done we only need 3 more unless you decide you want to add more so don't overwork yourself okay." He said pulling me into a hug as I smiled. "I won't don't worry." "Okay if you want you're free to leave since we've spent all day on this song." "Okay thanks for the help jay I appreciate it." "It's my pleasure also I set up a meeting between you and your lawyer next Wednesday so you can go over the contract together." "Okay sounds great I'll see you later jay." I smile as I make my way to reception. "Hey y/n you heading home?" "Yeah jay let me cut the day short since we finished a brand new song." "I can't wait to hear it." She smiled. "You'll be waiting a while we still have 3 more songs to write." I laugh walking up to her desk. "How long did it take you to write the song you just finished?" "A day." "Exactly I'll be expecting to buy your album next month." She laughed handing me a granola bar. "What's this for?" "Ive never seen you eat so I'm guessing you might be hungry." "I was in a rush but in my defence I did have a banana." "At what time?" She questioned raising an eyebrow. "8:40 ish." "Exactly I'll see you soon y/n." She laughed as I made my way towards the door. "Yes you will Harley." I yelled from the door causing her to burst out laughing as I almost fell into the revolving door. "It wasn't that funny!" "Yes it was!" She yelled back as I laughed and made my way outside.

Once I got home I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see a text from Sebastian.

Seb 🖕🏻❤️
I miss you.

I read it,ignored it and instead of feeling bad I decided to give apartment hunting another go. After a couple of minutes one caught my eye. 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with the main bedroom having an on suite. With a spacious kitchen, a lot of storage and the entire place has an amazing modern style to it. It's only a 5 minute drive from there to toms as well, I looked through all the information and decided to book a viewing.

Once I booked it I called Tom. "Hey." "Hey, I just booked a viewing of an apartment it's only 5 minutes away from your house so would you be interested in coming with me it's tomorrow at 1pm?" "Sure I can't wait ive got to get back to set but I'll be home around 6 so we can order food." "Sounds good to me I'll see you soon have a good rest of the day at work." "You too I'll see you soon, bye." "Bye."

A/n: that chapter felt really long even though it was only 2k words. Anyway this chapters question is what are your opinions on age of ultron?

Personally I love it it's like one of my favourite films but a lot of people dislike it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 12.6K 76
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!Reader one shots. Requests encouraged! 18+ for mature content. 🏅#9 in the ElizabethOlsen tag, thank you all so much!! 🏅#1 in...
652K 17.8K 87
This story starts with you getting a part in a new marvel movie. You become friends with many of the MCU cast, including Elizabeth Olsen(but will you...
25.8K 839 19
Since the young age of 8, intersex Y/N has been best friends with Elizabeth Olsen and the Olsen family. She is a highly regarded actress and part-tim...
64.9K 1.3K 40
This is a story about Scarlett and her childhood friend Samantha / Sam. Sam is intersex and uses she/her pronouns. They have been friends their whole...