Just A Typical Gay Story [ Bx...

By felicitousapple

REMINDER: Switching Point of Views I know this is so unprofessional of me (not that I'm really a professional... More

Just A Typical Gay Story
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Epilogue

Chapter Fifteen

89 6 0
By felicitousapple

Chapter Fifteen

Roye Declan's POV

I was looking around the gym right now. Looking for a certain curly haired small boy, but my eyes cannot find him. He probably won't take a ride with the two, yep, that's just the only reason I can think of why he's not here.

There isn't other reason, right?

Now then, I think I'm going home straight ahead. There's nothing to do anyway and I don't feel like doing anything, at all. If there is, I just want to be with Leron. Yeah, I just want to be with him.

I sigh and ruffles my slightly damped hair, fresh out from the shower. I then take my bag and put it around my shoulders, when Arson start walking up to me. He's staring at his phone, and then raise his head up and look around the gym. He looks like he's looking for someone just like what I'm doing earlier.

“What's the matter?” I asked in curiosity.

The latter started scratching his head as he walk near me again. “Have you seen Angel?” my full attention got pull by his question. Did I heard him right? He's looking for Leron as well??

”Uh, no. Why?” Arson bite his lower lip and put his other hand on his waist. He turn his back on me and wave at Codee. Codee immediately jog his way to us. Now I'm starting to get worried.

“Declan didn't see him too. Where the fuck did he go without informing us? I meant, he's free to go wherever he wants inside this school, but still he should be here waiting for us.” Arson frustratedly said that also made me anxious at the same time. “Wait, wait, what is actually going on?” I ask first because my brain cannot keep up with them.

Codee is the one who volunteered to explain.

“So you guys are saying that his parents texted you awhile ago that they cannot fetch him, and because we're practicing you didn't read the text immediately? What's wrong with that? Leron can take care of himself, right?” Arson gritted his teeth and look away. His demeanor also completely changed.

If I am not mistaken, I saw him rolled his eyes.

What the fuck is wrong with this person?

Codee sigh, massaging the bridge of his nose in the process. “Sorry to confuse you, but we were worried about Angelo because he got sexual harassed the first time and last time he commuted. Boy, that person barely even got recovered from the fear and anxiety.” Codee elaborately explained.

I got silent for a minute. So that's why. That's why they've been so overprotective of him. I'm suddenly irritated.

“Anyway, just try calling him. My phone's on the edge. I don't have a charger with me.” Arson said tapping Codee's shoulder before walking away from us.

“Okay.”

Before Codee can even tap something on his phone, I immediately stop him. “Let me call him.” I said and turn my back on him immediately, I don't want to look at his confuse and curious face that are now pointing towards me. He must be thinking why I'll do it, because for him, Leron and I are not close enough.

If he only knew.

I take out my phone and immediately dialed Leron's number. Arson said the text was already before we even start the game. So it's already almost three hours ago,

God, be in your home Leron. Be in your home.

Oh, he picked up. I wave at Codee and gave him a sign that Leron's already on the phone. I saw watch him sigh in relief and walk towards Arson immediately.

“Hello?” First, I sigh in relief that his voice is the first thing I've heard. “Where are you?” I asked straight to the point, not even bothering to return his greet.

“In the house. Why?” I heard a few ruffles from the other side. He must be doing something before I called him.

“You commuted?” I calmly asked in a soft tone.

“Ah, no.” he answered, seems so hesitant to me.

“You know, Arson just told what happened with the commute stuff. So we were wondering where are you, since your mother texted Arson that they cannot give you a ride, but he just saw it now. How did you got home?” I explained in one breath.

“Ah, that. Okay, uhm, first can you tell Arson and Codee that I am just okay? I understand that they are worried, but can you please tell them to already stop busting out my phone? Thank you.” he said with a slight chuckle, and I can't help myself but to let out a small smile as well.

“It's already fine. They are just really worried. Can't blame them though,” I said with a comment and he agreed right away. “Anyways, back to our topic little one. How did you got home?” I asked again, curious as how he reached his home when he's already traumatized about that one incident.

“Oh, that, yes. I met Olea earlier and she gave me a ride.”

Olea? That girl? I thought that will be just a one time meet. I never thought that they actually became friends. Suddenly, a flashback of me introducing Olea to Leron pop up in my mind.

I shut my eyes and shake my head. Why am I remembering that?

“Alright.”

“Hmm, can I put the phone down now?” he hesitantly ask and I arrange myself, clearing my throat in the process.

“Yep, yeah. Uh, I was going to drive home anyway. So, see you tomorrow, I guess.” I rambled. However admittedly quite disappointed when I heard him said that.

“Okay then, bye-bye. Take care.” he ended the call first, and I am glad of it because if he's going to make me do it, I'd better not and just rather talk to him while I'm driving. 

I take a deep breath. Giving my team a last goodbye before striding towards my car.

***

Leron Angelo's POV

I was busy from doing my homework, when the door of my room suddenly burst open. It's without a doubt made me jump on my swivel chair and the letter I'm currently writing is also messed up.

I huff a breath in irritation and swing the chair so that I can face Arson. I knew already that the person is none other than him, who else??

“What brings you here?” I asked as I watch him close the door of my room. And he then after drag himself towards my own bed and jump on it to lay down.

“I am exhausted, but I miss my bestfriend so I came here. And now you're treating me so coldly. Where's the justice in your heart, Angel??”

“No! Scratch that, you're a devil.” he quickly added after being the drama king. I rolled my eyes, but I found myself smiling at his attitude.

Guess it can't be help now. I know that something's bothering him, so let's give him the attention he wants. After all, it's kinda been awhile, honestly.

I clear the things on my study table, before walking towards my bed and lay myself down together with him. Both of us are just staring right at the ceiling. Ah, this is kinda feels good.

“See, it's not that hard. Let's lay down for awhile and talk about some interesting stuff.” For the first time right now, I have to agree with him.

“What about interesting stuff?”

I turn my head and look at him and he immediately did the same. He narrowed his eyes at me and I gave him a confuse look. “You know what I'm talking about. I told you to give me some news from time to time, but you didn't even give me at least a hint of what's already happening,” I rolled my eyes and look back at the ceiling.

“So really, what happened with your sketching session with the captain.” I put my arm above my face as I tried to hide the shade of pink who's now showing on my cheeks. Trying to hide the fact that sketching was not the only session we had.

“What are you saying, dude? Of course it's just a normal sketching session. What are you even expecting?” I retorted but he did not seem to buy it.

“Right, but still, I was really curious and wondering if he already noticed who you really are and...I don't know. Perhaps I'm just imagining things and the both of you are the main characters.” he said while shrugging.

I frowned.

“Why we?”

“I don't know, why you?” he questioned back that earned a roll of eyes from me. After that, silence invaded my room. It's not awkward or anything that can be discomfort, it's just a pure comfortable silence.

And because of it, my mind suddenly wandered about the kissed Declan and I shared. Now that I'm thinking about it, I suddenly felt guilty not mentioning a single thing about it to Arson. Again.

Should I? Or I shouldn't?

I sigh. Totally breaking the silence inside the room. And without saying or making a warning about it. I start saying our code thingy, the one we always say everytime we're going to say something important. A secret that only the two of us can know.

No one else.

“It's a secret. You will not tell it to anyone else, be it your mother, your father, your cousins, your friends, anyone that you know but I don't.” As I'm saying those words, his eyes became wide and he's now half laying half sitting on my bed. Both of his elbows are resting on top of it which guides his body over the bed.

“Bro! So something really happened between the two of you! And, and the fucking fact that you said that just right now! Something must really happened! A big one!” he blurted out one after another, and because I cannot risk my parents hearing this, I immediately slam on his face the nearest pillow my hands can reach.

“Lower your voice, damn.” I warned and he immediately cover his mouth using his own hands. “Right, that's it. Listen to your boss.” I smirk as I tease him and he just glared at me.

“So what is it? Tell me already. Did you guys have se—”

“Don't even bother to continue your words, you peasant.” I glare at Arson real hard.

“Yes, I'm sorry.”

I cleared my throat and stare at the ceiling again. He also arrange himself and lay properly on the bed just like before, staring at the ceiling too.

I take a deep breath.

“We kissed. That's it. Just a kiss.” I blurted out and I can now feel his gaze on me, however he just stayed silent and say nothing. Honestly, that's not what I am expecting.

I am expecting him to overreact like he always did and asked some stupid things or what. Right now he's just silent—

“That's it?” he disappointedly utter.

Eh? Wait, oi!

“WHY DO YOU SOUND SO DISAPPOINTED?!” if only it's possible to have a smoke coming out from my nose and ears, I'll probably look like that right now in anger.

He laugh. Clutching his stomach in the process. “Just kidding, buddy. Calm your tits damn,”

“But really, I don't expect any of this. I mean, he really kiss you? Tha Roye Declan we knew who is super straight? Well, I think that's not the case anymore, but he literally kissed you! On the lips? And it's french kiss?”

“Yeah, it is.” I unconsciously said back.

“I MEANT IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT WAS FRENCH KISS OR NOT!” I immediately take it back even if I know that it's already too late. Because Arson is already dying out of laughter.

I hit him again, but this time with using my own fist.

“Okay, okay, I'm sorry.” I stop hitting him even though he's not sincerely saying his sorry.

“But I bet he's the one who won the dominance.” no, nevermind. Let me beat this guy to death.

“Ow! Okay! Fuck, stop it!”

I do as he says because I am tired as well already. Damn guy. Damn bestfriend. Although I'm grateful of having one, I don't expect his silliness to be like this.

Well, whatever. It's already been done. Long, long ago. Cannot take it back now, can we? They also say, having an idiot friend on a group is fun. Maybe my patience can still hang more.

A silence is starting ro rise again. But before it can even fully envelope the whole room, I immediately open my mouth. 

“So? What is it? You want to tell me something?” I tempt him. And with a frown and pout he's now showing, I already knew that he truly wants to say something. But he's having a thoughts.

“I don't know Angel, I— ah! Honestly I think,” he paused for a moment and sigh as if he was having a hard time letting his words out.

“I think I'm already in love...”

Silence.

Pure silence.

The sounds of my aircon and those imaginary sounds of crickets are the only thing that are playing on my ears.

I can't even heard my own breath. Wait, am I even breathing right now?

Shit.

In a swift move, I jump out of my bed and stand infront of Arson.

“Woah! Okay, okay, I gotta calm down.” I said while I'm walking back and forth in a fast pace. I then stop not long after and just stare at my bestfriend who has a serious look on his face. But he's smiling.

I cleared my throat and put both of my hands inside my pajamas' pocket. I need to stay calm. Even though my playboy of a bestfriend just said minutes ago, that he is in love. My bestfriend. Who never had a serious relationship in his whole life. Who is a red flag. Just said that he is in love. I will be not this shock if he said he just like someone. But bro! Heck. I'm even willing to talk to Lucifer right now to ask him what's happening.

I take a deep breath. Unconsciously licking my lower lip as I nod my head consecutively.

“So who's the unlucky girl?” I asked while tapping my other foot on the ground of my room.

He glared at me after hearing that.

“Just answer! I'm waiting!” I impatiently shout, not minding if my parents will hear us. I watch him sat up on my bed and face me properly. Oh God, now I feel like I'm going to hyperventilate.

Yeah, sounds so unrealistic but that's what I'm feeling right now. I'm also having mixed emotions, I don't know what to feel. I feel like I'm excited, happy, curious, confuse ah!

“Actually, you kinda dated her before but just once...”

He finally spoke. I nod my head a few times over before my eyes widened in realization of what he just said.

‘Actually, you kinda dated her but just once.’

The nodding of my head is now slowly becoming a shake of my head.

“Damn no way.”

“Yes way, Angel.” he said that as he was winking at me. Gross. But let's not mind that,

“You are freaking dating Olea?!" I asked, yelling those words out that I know my parents will probably heard.

“Well, no! Not yet.” he said those words out as if he's so confident that anytime, he will make it come true. This jerk.

“But, you know, I thought you are not in good terms with her brother.” I said that, suddenly remembering the heated scene on our school's gym.

Arson frown innocently.

“Who said that,” he shrug. “I was just pissed that day because he almost hit you. And yes, I'll admit that it's also because of Dekkie and that bitch's issue, but they are over now, right? Yeah, Mr. Nieves, I am right 'no?”

“So there's no grudges anymore?” I asked, making sure.

“Nothing. Everything's clear.” he confirmed. Well, that's somehow refreshing.

“Well that's good. But not...”

“Hey hey, what's the problem now?” he complained.

"Olea is already my friend. And," I narrowed eyes at him, real hard.

“I know you Arson James, you're my bestfriend, yes, but if you're the one in the wrong, I will beat the hell out of you instead.” I warned. Sincerely.

“Think you can?” he teased.

“Oh? What is this? Are you calling me weak now, Mr. Rosario?” he flinch when I start walking towards him.

“N-no, just confirming. You know, you're my bestfriend. I need you to punch me...when, when the times come that I did something wrong. You will do that, yeah?”

To be honest I wanted to laugh at him right now. But thinking at how serious he is when he said that he is in love, I want to stop myself while I can.

Even though he's a jerk. A super jerk that is, I can always tell whenever he's serious and sincere about something.

I'm kinda proud actually. I hope this feelings of him work out somehow.

“Hey, wait! By the way! Where did you go earlier? Man! You made us worried like hell!” he accused, turning the tables on and now I'm the one who's guilty.

“Someone gave me a ride.” I said with an emotionless face. “Even if! Why didn't you tell us?” he continue to argue but I don't have time for this.

“Blah, blah, the conversation is off,”

“By the way, did you see my science notebook? I can't see it anywhere.” I turn my back on him as I changed the topic and a pillow came flying, hitting my head.

“Oi! Don't change the topic, bastard!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 5.3K 42
This is a crappy story I wrote lol Edit June 2020- wow, I took a break from wattpad and when I come back this story gained 10k views and 1k votes? Th...
40K 1.1K 31
This story will be a bit different from what I usually publish so it will be made private only for followers. However it will still be something inte...
353K 946 5
ONE SHOTS REVAMPED! Lemme go 'straight' to the point. This story is not particularly suited mainly for those not supporting lgbtq+ wandering this pag...
1.4K 118 9
"𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙖...𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙖?" SHOWNU X KIHYUN Sorry for my broken English...English it's not my mother language 😌 This is my first story.