The Reincarnated Hybrid

By VictoryForVictor

A guy who loved Fairy Tail, survived the end of the world with slight mental problems, get a chance at life a... More

The End, and The Beginning Of Reincarnation
A Place Your Always Welcomed
Our Paths Will Cross Again.
Conquering the Desert, and Noticed
Being Watched, and Rescuing a Ice Queen.
Fairy tales and, More Mysteries to be Discovered
The Fairy and The Spriggan
The Regional Tournament!
The Eternal Flame, and a Fellow Magic user.
The Chess Board
The Wizard, and Helping a Black Cat
The Fall Maiden
Reunion and Beacon.
Meeting the Black Wizard, and Team Troubles.
The Talk Of The Gods.
A Normal Day At School.
The Nightmare, and Forever Fall Forest.
The Black Dragon, Acnologia!
Moving Forward.
Training, and more Mysteries yet again..
New Arrivals.
?̴̜̘̠̲͇̹͍̀̏̇͂͒̄͂͒?̵̡̻̰͔͓̹͔͈̉?̶͉̯̤̪̀?̸̡͖͈̀͗̋͠?̴̖̬̒̽͘̚͝?̶̡̳̼̻̳̦͙͙̈́͝?̵̩͎̟̯͕̦͈̹͒̋́̄
Fusion Magic.
Going To Meet an Old Friend.
Mother-Daughter Reunion and The Declaration of War
A Secret Art? and Penny again!
Preparations!
The Adventures of Vic and Weiss! (A Small Side Story)
Confession, Secrets Revealed, and The Dance.
First Quest!
The Lesson From the Strongest Fairy.
The Sad Story of a God
The Fall of Beacon

New Arrivals Pt. 2

1.9K 58 14
By VictoryForVictor

We can see Vic finish explaining what happened to Lucy, Rogue, and Frosch.

"And.. that's the end of it." Vic said as he finished telling them.

Lucy and Rogue just sat in silence as they took in the information they were given.

Vic felt like he was missing something though, but he couldn't remember anything else. It was like something was blocking his memories.. Or he just couldn't remember at all.

He pushed that thought aside for now.

"Thank you for telling us that.. It makes me happy to know everything ended alright.." Lucy said to Vic who nodded with a smile.

Lucy felt a bit sorrow from hearing that her other self had to sacrifice Aquarius..

"It does indeed.. I am glad to hear that Natsu was able to help the other me and Frosch.." Rogue said as he smiled a bit while looking down at Frosch.

"Fro thinks so too!" Frosch said as he smiled and held up a hand

"But it doesn't make sense.. If we died, why are we here?.." Lucy asked.

"We've been trying to figure it out for a good while now. Everybody who's been sent here from Earthland has died one way or another." Acnologia said as he stood up, he was laying on a rock while listening to Vic retelling the story

"Yea it's a recurring pattern.. We do have one lead though to who's behind it." Vic said, catching both Lucy and Rogue's attention. "It's also the reason why I died." Vic said as Acnologia looked at Vic

Acnologia knew Vic didn't like talking about it, he hadn't talked much about it with him. Though he supposed that it was for the best, he didn't know how to deal with problems like that.

"Now that you mention it, you haven't told us how you got here, you spoke of a God before I remember..." Rogue said.

Vic sighed a bit, "I was sent here by a God after I died in my own world, ironically called Earth. I don't really want to speak of how I died.. But after I died I met a God, was granted powers and was sent here as.. Well a child, and I trained for 8 years and here I am today." Vic said as he smiled a bit sadly.

Rogue and Lucy recognized the smile, the smile of losing people you care about.

"What magic do you use though?.. You can consume my white and shadow dragon slayer magic so you must be a slayer of some type." Rogue said, causing a bit of surprise from Lucy.

"Well, I am a Hybrid Theory. I possess Eight Dragon Slayer Magic." Vic said.

"Nine" Acnologia corrected Vic.

"Oh right, yes Nine." Vic said with a nod.

"He could also possess a type of Fusion Magic that lets him fuse his magics together, though we are uncertain if he does or not." Acnologia said as Vic nodded.

"What are the elements you can use?" Lucy asked, curious.

"Hellfire, Arctic, Volt, Yin, Yang, Plague, Desert, and Azure are the single Dragon Slayer Magic ones. The reason we have a theory of me possessing fusion magic is because I can use the combination of all Eight into one magic, Hybrid Dragon Slayer Magic, though I have no idea how I do it." Vic explained to them.

"That explains it.. Yin and Yang, Light and Darkness in a sense.. That's why you could consume my magic." Rogue said, and Vic nodded.

"Yea.. but going back to the main point, our lead is the God that sent me here, there has to be something with him and it. I do not know what though." Vic said.

"We have no leads other than that though.. So you know as much as we do regarding it. The Black Wizard wouldn't tell me anything regarding it." Acnologia said to them.

Both Rogue and Lucy were in thought about what to do, they didn't know anything about this world.

Rogue had Frosch, he really didn't need anything else as long as he kept Frosch safe he wouldn't need anything else. He swore he wouldn't mess up this second chance at protecting Frosch.

Lucy really had no clue what she should do right now. She moved a bit to get a bit more comfortable when she felt something on her hip, confused she felt around and felt her pouch. 'My Celestial Spirit Keys!' Lucy thought to herself.

To the confusion of the 3 dragon slayers, Lucy reached into her cloak and pulled out a small brown pouch.

"Are those your Gate keys?" Vic asked, getting a nod from Lucy.

"They are! I thought.. I lost these after the dragon attack..." Lucy said as she opened it revealing 10 golden keys, and 5 silver keys, "They are all here.." she said as she smiled and shedded a couple tears.

Vic smiled, but then wondered, 'was this that God's doing? What is he up to? And how will Celestial Spirit Magic even work here if we aren't in Earthland..' Vic thought to himself.

"Summon one of them, I'm curious to see what will happen." Vic said to Lucy.

"I'm curious as well.. To see if it will work.." Acnologia spoke as he sat down on the rock he was laying on earlier.

"What do you mean work?.." Lucy asked as she stood up taking out one of the golden keys.

"Well, we aren't on Earthland.. We are wondering if it will actually summon from the celestial spirit world or not." Vic said, getting a nod from Acnologia.

Lucy looked at the golden key she was holding, "there's only one way to find out." She said, as she held the key tightly.

"Yep!" Vic said with a smile.

"Open Gate Of The Goat! Capricorn!" Lucy said as she held the key forward, a yellow magic circle appeared, and glowed bright for a second, after the light vanished it revealed the giant humanoid goat man in a suit.

"What do you need my lady?" Capricorn asked Lucy.

"So it did work.." Vic said, this made him wonder a number of things

"Capricorn!" Lucy said as she ran forward and hugged the spirit who was a bit surprised but hugged back.

"Is there something wrong?.." Capricorn asked unknown what was happening, he looked around and saw Acnologia, Vic, and Future Rogue, though he didn't know who they were. He was puzzled by what was going on.

"Capricorn do.. You don't know what happened?" Lucy asked as they slowly broke the hug.

The spirit shook his head, "I apologize, my lady, but I do not.." He told her.

Vic hummed a bit, he was in awe definitely, after all he's meeting Capricorn. But he pushed the fanboy thoughts aside that he had been swelling up since meeting Future Lucy and Rogue.

If he was being honest, he almost fainted when he saw Lucy, but moving on from that.

He walked over to Capricorn and Lucy, "Hey Capricorn, nice to meet ya, I have a question i want to ask you." Vic said Capricorn looked down at him.

Capricorn looked back at Lucy for confirmation if he was allowed to answer, she nodded. Capricorn didn't sense any malice at all from anyone nearby, which was a good enough sign for him that Lucy wasn't in danger.

"What is it you would like to ask me Sir?" Capricorn spoke as he looked down at Vic.

"Oh calling Vic is fine, and I'd like to ask, what's the last thing you remember from being summoned by Lucy? As well as where were you before being summoned?" Vic asked Capricorn.

Capricorn thought for a moment before answering, "The last thing I remember was helping my lady close the eclipse gate, and before that helping her train for the grand magic games, as for before I was summoned, I was.. I was.. Hm.. I seem to be having some trouble remembering.." Capricorn said as he tried to remember where he was, he put a hand on his head as he tried to remember.

"Hm.. it's alright, it must be because of what happened.." Vic said as Acnologia nodded in agreement.

"Pardon me, but what happened?" Capricorn asked, he was confused.

"It's.. a long story Capricorn, to make the whole explanation short, Lucy died on Earthland, and so did other people, which are now here. A being known as a god is the suspect to send you guys here as he did with me, and seeing as you Lucy's spirits you were taken along." Vic explained simply enough.

"I see, thank you for the information.. I apologize, My Lady, that I wasn't able to help you in your time of need." Capricorn said as he kneeled facing Lucy.

Lucy smiled, "it's alright Capricorn, you're here now and that's all that matters. I'm just glad to see you and the rest of my spirits again.." she told him, he stood back up and smiled.

Capricorn was about to say something, but paused as he felt something enter his mind, a memory of where he was.

"Capricorn? Are you alright?" Lucy asked him.

"I am alright, I just remembered something.. Where I was before being summoned." Capricorn told Her.

"Can you please tell us?" Vic asked nicely.

Capricorn nodded and started to explain, "It was a white void, the other spirits were there too, and there was a male with white hair, eyes, and robes. He smiled at us, and waved then disappeared.. The others and I found ourselves in a void type world, we heard your voice my lady, and then I was summoned.."

Vic went a bit wide eyed.. "That's.. The god that brought me here. White eyed, white hair, and white robes..." Vic said.

"So he is behind it then.. I wonder what his game and plan is?.." Rogue questioned himself, Frosch by now had fallen asleep in Rogue's arms.

"We don't know that yet, but at least we do know it is indeed. The God that sent Vic here, I remember him telling me about what the God looked like, he said the exact same thing." Acnologia said, confirming Vic's statement.

"That means the rest of them are in that void too?.. But what about the Celestial Spirit World?.." Lucy questioned.

"It is most likely a dimension similar to it, but only for your spirits that you had when you died, though it is strange Capricorn remembers the sealing of the Eclipse Gate seeing as that happened after you died.." Vic told her.

"If it's alright with you my lady I would like to go back to them and explain the situation." Capricorn said to Lucy.

"Yea.. I think that's a good idea, I'll see you later Capricorn." Lucy told Capricorn who nodded as he started to fade away as the gate closed.

"I shall see you then, my Lady." Capricorn spoke one last time before the gate closed.

"More questions as we get answers, it seems to be another recurring theme." Acnologia said as Vic nodded.

"Well.. What now?.." Rouge asked.

"You can both do whatever you want, I can't really tell you what you want to do." Vic said to them.

Both of them thought about what they would do, Lucy really didn't know what to do. She wasn't on Earthland anymore. She had her spirits, but she didn't know what else to do. She wondered, what does Vic do in this world?..

"Vic, what exactly do you do in this world, besides being Acnologia's student?.." Lucy asked Vic.

"Oh right, I never explained this world to you two.." Vic said as he internally face palmed for forgetting about that.

"Yeah, it would be helpful to have information about this world, seeing as we are new to it." Rogue told him.

Vic began explaining the basics to them, dust, aura, semblance, and what a faunus is, he also explained how magic is rare in this world, and only a few people outside of him and the people from Earthland. He explained Grimm, and how they had a leader, Salem, which he was going to kill somehow. He then began speaking of the combat schools.

Going back to the faunus thing, he told them he was one, and Rogue could count as one as well. A Dragon Faunus that is.

"I go to Beacon, the combat school here in Vale. Though I know everything they are teaching me, it helps me stay close to the people I care about, so I can protect them better." Vic told them as he finished explaining, with a smile.

Lucy looked at Vic, for a brief moment, she saw Natsu, the scarf wasn't helping. She asked during when he was telling the story of what happened after they died in Earthland about it. The God gave it to him apparently.

Rogue looked at Vic, he saw Natsu for a moment as well. He looked down at Frosch, he wanted to protect Frosch at all cost, he wanted to make up for what he did to everyone back on Earthland. He wanted to get stronger, to protect Frosch this time.

Vic felt his scroll buzz, and buzz... and buzz.. "Oh.. shit.." Vic said as he pulled out the scroll. This caught the attention of Rogue and Lucy who watched him look through his scroll.

"What's wrong?" Lucy asked him.

"Well, when you two appeared, Acnologia kinda kidnap-" Vic was cut off.

"Rushed Quickly." Acnologia corrected him.

"Yea i was saying, basically took me to help find you both.. And.. well.. Now I'm getting calls and messages from the people who watched it happen.. And they don't know about Acnologia at all, so it looked like I was kidnapped." Vic said as he looked through the messages.

"Surprised it took them this long to remember you had one of those scroll things.." Acnologia told him.

"I'll just have to explain it when I get back to Beacon.." Vic said with a sigh, and put away his scroll.

Lucy thought about it, "Vic.. could i come to Beacon with you and enroll in it?" She asked Vic, she wanted to stay with him, he was a fellow guild member.

Vic smiled, "Yea if it's what you want, I know the headmaster, so it should be fine. He also will most likely want to know of more magic users, considering he is one." Vic told her.

She smiled, and nodded, "I wouldn't mind, I'd also like to learn more about this new world better, it's a school so they have a library right?"

Vic nodded, "Yea it's huge, a lot of books in there about different things." Vic told her.

Lucy smiled, "Alright then, can't wait to see it." she said to him.

Rogue stood up, with Frosch still in his arms. "I would also like to join you.. I want to get stronger, I have a feeling if I stick with you I will be able to protect Frosch, as well as get stronger." Rogue said as he walked over to them.

"The more the merrier, I have a feeling it's going to be fun with you both there." Vic said as he smiled at both, receiving smiles back from them both.

"It seems then we are done here." Acnologia said as he stood up, "I'll be going back to my cave." Acnologia said as he walked off, with a wave.

"See you teach!" Vic said to his teacher.

Acnologia disappeared into the forest in the direction of his cave.

Vic just sighed internally. 'Of course he leaves.. Could've maybe I dunno.. Take me back to Beacon the same way you kidnapped me!' Vic thought to himself.

Lucy wondered what life would be like now, "We should also get some clothing for you Lucy, I doubt you want to stay in the cloak the whole time." Vic said.

"Oh, it's just a cloak.. I have clothing under it." Lucy said as she took off the cloak revealing the clothing she was wearing when the Dragon's attack. "You were right though, I kinda was getting tired of having to keep wearing it.." She said as she wrapped up the cloak, and held it in his hands.

Lucy attached her celestial keys pouch to her waist like it was before.

"Perhaps I should get a change of clothing as well.." Rogue said as he looked at his own attire.

"We can go shopping for clothes later, trust me I've got enough money for it." Vic said as he smiled.

"Alright, I might take you up on that offer considering these are the only clothes I have." Lucy said with a smile.

"I might as well too.." Rogue said.

Vic just smiled and nodded, "I'll buy you both whatever you need, I've got you both covered!" Vic told them, causing both to smile.

Vic remembered something though as he looked at the sleeping frosch, "reminder, Rogue." Vic said as he looked directly at Rogue, staring at his soul. "Exceeds aren't normal around here, so be very careful with him and showing him off. Keep your eyes always on him." Vic told Rogue.

"I don't plan to let him out of my sight." Rogue told Vic, who nodded.

"What about my celestial spirits?" Lucy asked.

"I'm not sure, Semblance might be able to cover it, but I really don't know. People might just think you're special like they do with me. Well there is the Schnee family which has something similar, so semblance should cover it actually." Vic told them, "I never really hid my magic, I just never said it was magic.. Only a couple people know that it's actually magic." Vic said.

"Who knows if you don't mind me asking?" Lucy asked.

"Outside of the headmaster of Beacon as well as Atlas, and the combat teacher, and other magic users, 10 people know. And they are the people I'm protecting, so I trust them to keep my secret." Vic told them.

"Will we meet these people?" Rogue asked Vic who nodded.

"Yep, and I'm going to have fun introducing you guys to them!" Vic said with a smile, then he sighed, "after I explain what happened.." Vic said.

"Should we come up with a story of some kind.. Seeing as we aren't from this world." Lucy asked, Vic thought about it.

"Yea, that is a good idea, we will also need to explain what Frosch exactly is." Vic said. Gaining a nod from Rogue who looked down at the sleeping Frosch.

Vic thought about it for a bit, thinking of some stories that could cover for them. "Well, let's discuss it quickly, I've got a few ideas." Vic said, gaining a nod from both.

They began discussing a story for Lucy, Rogue, and Frosch.

______________________________________________________________________

A medium sized shadow appeared in the courtyard of Beacon, from it emerged 3 people, these 3 are of course Vic, Lucy, and Rogue.

"I see, so that's how you control the shadows so effectively.." Vic said, and Rogue nodded.

"Yes, and it is helpful." Rogue told Vic.

Vic had asked Rogue about shadow control and things like that, seeing as they both did it, and Rogue gave Vic some pointers and advice, which Vic was going to take.

"I'll definitely take note of that, thanks." Vic said to Rogue who had a small smile and nodded.

Vic walked forward, "This is Beacon, Welcome!" Vic told them as he faced them.

Rogue and Lucy look at the giant school in awe.

"It reminds me of the palace at Crocus.." Lucy said, and Rogue nodded.

"We should head to meet Ozpin, he's the headmaster here." Vic told them.

Vic motioned for them to follow as he turned around, and started walking with them. Vic sniffed the air, he smelled Ruby and the rest nearby. He had a plan to explain what happened, even if it wasn't all true.

They made their way to the elevator door, and entered it.

Vic hovered over the top floor button for a moment, Vic looked at Rogue "Rogue, I'm sorry." Vic said to him.

Rogue was confused, and was about to say something but then Vic pressed the button, and the elevator started to move.

Lucy watched as both Dragon Slayers leaned against the walls as they were holding their hands over their mouths, "Ooh.. That's why.. This moves.." Lucy said as she now knew why he was apologizing.

"I..hgh hate.. You.." Rogue managed to say in between trying to not puke, and groans.

Vic chuckled for a split second before he covered his mouth, "ah-behg" is the sound that came out of him as he almost puked.

Lucy laughed a bit as she watched both Dragon Slayers struggle. Frosch by now had woken up and was with them, he patted Rogue's leg to try and help him

The Elevator slowly came to a stop as both Dragon Slayers recovered slowly standing up.

"I hate you." Rogue said to Vic, as the doors opened.

"Yea, yea, I heard you." Vic said as they stepped out of the elevator.

All 3 stepped out of the elevator, and in front of them was Ozpin at his desk with Glynda by his side as usual.

"Ah, welcome back Vic, and these must be the two you mentioned." Ozpin asked as he stood up, and walked around his desk to greet them.

With the permission of Rogue and Lucy, Vic called Ozpin ahead of time, he didn't tell Ozpin everything. He just said he knew two people who happened to be magic users want to join the school.

"Yep they are!" Vic said as he smiled, Ozpin smiled back.

"It's nice to meet you both, Im Ozpin, Headmaster of Beacon." Ozpin introduced himself.

"Likewise, I am Rogue Cheney.." Rogue introduced himself.

"And I'm Lucy Heartfilia, nice to meet you!" Lucy introduced herself.

"And That over there is our combat professor, Mrs Goodwitch." Ozpin said as he gestured over to Glynda.

Glynda walked over to join the headmaster, she noticed the green exceed in a frog suit that was hiding behind Rogue's leg, "What is.. That?" she asked, pointing to Frosch.

Rogue picked up Frosch holding him in his arms, "This is Frosch, he's my partner." Rogue explained simply.

"I see.. So what is Frosch though? A Frog?.. A Cat..?" Glynda asked, confused.

"Fro is a frog!" Frosch said as he smiled.

Glynda looked surprised by Frosch talking, a talking cat in a frog suit, "what?.." she said as she looked at the rest, Ozpin and the other 3 didn't seem phased.

"You've seen weirder. I don't know why this comes to you as a surprise, there's a talking animal." Vic told her.

"Well, one thing for sure is that he is adorable." Ozpin said as he looked at Frosch.

"Fro thinks so too!" Frosch said as she smiled at Ozpin, who chuckled a bit.

Vic leaned in a bit to Ozpin, "Be careful, Rogue is very protective of Frosch, also don't tell Frosch he isn't a frog.. He gets very upset.." Vic whispered to him.

"Noted.. But what is frosch exactly?" Ozpin asked Vic in a whisper.

"He's an Exceed, basically a magic animal, he's the only one of his kind." Vic explained to him simply in a whisper.

Rogue could obviously hear them, but didn't say anything. They made it a part of the plan to explain to Ozpin what Frosch was, seeing as there was no point in hiding it. And Vic was correct, Rogue was very protective of Frosch, so he didn't mind it getting told to Ozpin.

"I see, well no matter. I welcome all 3 of you, Frosch included." Ozpin said, gaining a smile from them. "Vic mentioned you both use magic? To say I'm surprised is an understatement. I'm guessing you all have known each other for a while? I ask this because I notice, Miss Heartfilia and Vic have the same symbol.. Though Vic's is on his shoulder, and she has it on her hand." Ozpin asked.

Vic and Lucy had this planned, they figured Ozpin would ask this question.

"Yeah, all of us have known each other for a while, we were from the same village, all 4 of us. It's the reason for the symbol, your given one at birth. All of the villagers in the town had one. Rogue has one under his shirt on his left shoulder, frosch has one as well." Vic explained.

"Were?.. I'm assuming something happened.." Ozpin said, and Rogue nodded.

"Our village was destroyed by Grimm, there was nothing that could be done about it, and we all got separated because of it. Eventually, we all found each other again, and here we are." Rogue said, explaining the story that they came up with.

"I see.. I am sorry to hear about that.." Ozpin said, as he looked down. Glynda looked at the 3, and wondered what would've happened if it never happened.

"It's alright, we've learned to keep moving on, which brings us to the here and now." Lucy said with a smile.

Ozpin smiled at them, "Pardon my curiosity, but seeing as all of you can use magic, did your whole village know how to?" Ozpin asked them.

"No, our magic's were taught to us by people we met, it's a reason why we don't have an aura or semblance. Our Aura and Semblance were exchanged for magic." Vic explained, Lucy had thought of an amazing story for this. Lucy had come up with the whole story for them to tell.

"I see.. Well I apologize for bringing that up, we should move to the next topic" Ozpin said.

"It's fine, but the next topic would be getting these two enrolled into Beacon." Vic said as he smiled, walking around behind Lucy and Rogue, and placing a hand on each of their shoulders as he stood in the middle, with a smile.

Ozpin smiled, as he looked at them. "Well, I need to know your abilities or at least a grasp of them. This is a combat school afterall." Ozpin told them.

Rogue and Lucy smiled, they knew this would happen. Vic also knew it was going to happen, he had a feeling Ozpin would want more Pawns, and wouldn't resist to see what they can do, using an excuse like this is what they expected.

"I can use magic related to Shadow Magic and a type of Holy Magic, and make them take form as I see fit, as well as other things with them." Rogue said as he moved a hand to his side, holding frosch with one hand. He made a blade made of shadows, Ozpin looked at it with curiosity

"Interesting.." Ozpin said as he looked at the blade.

Rogue dispelled the spell after a bit, putting his arm back where it was.

"My Magic is a bit different from them, i can summon spirits to help me, and fight with me. I have 15 spirits that can help me, not all are for fighting though." Lucy explained, and showed the keys she has, "The keys are what let me summon them, though I have a contract with them, so no one else but me can summon them." She explained.

"I see, definitely both interesting abilities. Though I'm worried how people will react given the spirits summoning.." Ozpin said, he really didn't know how people would react to summoning a spirit, as it is definitely different from a semblance.

"I'm sure it will be fine! After all, people seem to accept me for my weird powers even though it doesn't seem like a semblance. You also can't forget about the Schnee's Semblance, Winter can summon Grimm she's killed, so it's not that hard to believe." Vic said to Ozpin.

It was true, he couldn't put a finger on it, everyone seemed to accept Vic's abilities so easily. Ozpin wondered if it had to do with Vic's personality that made it seem so accepting? He knows Vic has gotten asked about it before, but has just said it was a secret and laughed it off. Then they never questioned it again, he didn't know why. He also did forget about the Schnee's family semblance, and Vic was right with it.

"I can not argue with that logic.. But I advise caution Miss Heartfilia with it." Ozpin said to Lucy, who nodded.

"Don't worry, I'll be careful!" Lucy said.

"Me and Rogue will make sure of it." Vic said as smiled, Rogue nodded.

"Fro will too!" Frosch said.

"And Frosch!" Vic said, mentioning the exceed, who smiled putting his hand up.

"I see, then I shall trust you 4 then. Welcome to Beacon, Rogue Cheney, Lucy Heartfilia. And Frosch." Ozpin told them.

All 3 smiled, especially Frosch to hear he was included. It also made Rogue happy that Frosch was being included.

"Thanks Ozpin, ya won't regret letting them enroll." Vic said as he smiled.

"I have a feeling I won't, now we should make it official.. With the boring paperwork that comes with it.." Ozpin said

For the next 30 minutes they did the necessary paperwork for them to join and also make up fake transcripts with the help of Ozpin, and Glynda whiched listed their semblance and such.

Rogue just put down Shadow and Light control for his semblance and Lucy put down Spirit Summoning as her semblance. Everything else was simple, and easy.

"Now to move on to the dorm situation, we have no more multiple person dorm room space left, seeing as other teams are coming to Vale soon for the Vytal Festival, so I'll be giving you both your own one bedroom dorm each." Ozpin explained as he handed them a scroll each. "These are scrolls, they have your dorm room numbers and will allow you to enter it. I trust Vic can help if need be." Ozpin said as Vic nodded.

"Yep, i'll explain everything to them!" Vic said as he smiled.

"It will also have your classes, you will be having the same ones as Vic, seeing as i'm making you three.. No excuse me, the four of you an official team." Ozpin told them.

Vic smiled widely, he finally had a team! And it was with Lucy, Rogue and Frosch. Rogue smiled, as Frosch did, he was happy to be included, and Rogue was happy as well for it.

"As for a team name... I'll think of one later." Ozpin said to them.

"Anything else we need to do Oz?" Vic asked Ozpin, who thought for a second.

Ozpin shook his head, "No that covers it, the rest will just be notifying the other teachers of our new students for classes." Ozpin told them.

"Alright! Now it's time to introduce you guys to the others!" Vic said as he smiled, putting an arm around Lucy and Rogue.

:Lucy smiled, while Rogue looked a bit annoyed but sighed and had a small smirk.

"Have a good night, make sure to show them around Vic." Ozpin told Vic as he nodded, and led both to the elevator.

As the doors closed, Rogue remembered what was about to happen and tried to get out, but was stopped by Vic who whispered to Rogue, "If I have to suffer.. So do you.."

The doors closed on them as the elevator went down to the main floor, inside of the elevator Lucy could be seen sighing as she watched both Dragon slayers struggle to stand.

"I hate.. Urgh these.. Machines!" Rogue said in between groans.

Vic just laughed a bit before putting his hand over his mouth to stop himself from puking.

Lucy just silently laughed to herself, as the elevator stopped, and both Rogue and Vic rushed off of it.

"I am never going on one of those things again!" Rogue said as he recomposed, and pointed at the elevator.

"Yeah, that's fair enough." Vic said with a laugh.

"Fro thinks so too!" Frosch voiced his opinion, and agreed with Rogue, and Vic.

Vic and Rogue fully composed themselves as they stood up fully.

"Where are we going now?" Lucy asked Vic.

"To meet some people." Vic said as he smiled, and sniffed the air.

He caught the scent of both RWBY and JNPR, he was about to track them when he felt something hit his side.

"Vic!" a muffled voice said, Vic looked down and saw Ruby hugging him.

"Hi Ruby." Vic said as he smiled and patted the red reaper on the head.

She looked up at him and smiled, "Where did you go!? We've been looking for you! That guy grabbed you and took you away. We were worried." Ruby asked him.

"It's a long story, but I had to deal with some things, and meet some old friends of mine." Vic told her as he gestured to Rogue Lucy, and Frosch.

"Friends?" Ruby asked as she noticed them.

"Hi" Lucy said as she smiled at Ruby.

Rogue just being Rogue nodded as a form of a hello. Frosch waved his arms at Ruby, who wasn't sure what Frosch was but found him adorable.

"Hello, I'm Ruby Rose!" Ruby said, introducing herself.

"I'm Lucy Heartfilia." Lucy introduced herself.

"Rogue Cheney, and this is Frosch." Rogue said introduced himself and his partner

"I'll explain everything when everyone else is here, speaking of which.. Where is everyone?" Vic asked, as Ruby let go of him.

"Oh, we all split up a bit ago to try and see if you might have come back, seeing as we couldn't find you in the Emerald Forest." Ruby told him.

"That makes sense.." Vic said as he sighed a bit.

"You also wouldn't answer your scroll!" Ruby said to him.

"I'm sorry, I got caught up with somethings." Vic apologized to her.

"It's alright, I'm just glad you're alright, and you can make it up to me later with some cookies!" Ruby said to him, causing Vic to chuckle.

"Let's find the others, so I can introduce them all to Lucy, Rogue, and Frosch." Vic said to Ruby who nodded.

Ruby dialed on her scroll, informing everyone that she found Vic. They waited for a bit, after a bit, Vic saw the others approaching.

'Must've met up on the way here, that's kind of ironic..' Vic thought to himself as the others approached.

"Vic you've got explaining to do.. Even more so than before." Weiss told him, then noticed the people standing next to him and Ruby. "Who are they?" She asked.

They all took notice of Rogue and Lucy, they've never seen them before.

"Woah.. what's that? It looks adorable!" Nora asked, pointing to Frosch who kept his signature smile.

"Vic, please explain.." Ren asked him.

Vic nodded, "I'll explain what happened earlier in a second, but first meet Lucy, Rogue, and Frosch! They are old friend's of mine!" Vic said as he smiled.

"Nice to meet you all." Lucy said to them.

Rogue just nodded, he wondered what had he gotten himself into. He knew there was no turning back now.

"Fro thinks so too!" Frosch said as he waved.

"It talks!? Ren, can I get one?" Nora asked Ren, who just sighed.

"Vic, can you explain further please?" Pyrrha asked.

Vic nodded, "The 4 of us grew up in the same village." Vic told them, this caught them by surprise. Vic hadn't mentioned anything like this before. Vic saw the surprised faces, "Let me explain a bit more, I never explained where I'm actually from. Before I met Ruby and Yang, I was from a Village, that is no longer around." Vic explained further, he looked at Yang and Ruby, "It's why I was on my own, the village was destroyed. Me, Lucy, Rogue, and Frosch were all split up because of it." Vic told them.

"Vic.." Blake said, looking at him. RWBY and JNPR didn't know what to say, Vic hadn't told them of this.

"Don't worry about it, can't change the past. We've all moved on from that time." Vic said, gaining a nod from Rogue, and Lucy.

Weiss had a question, she noticed the symbol on Lucy's hand, it's the exact same as Vic's, just a different color. "If I may ask, why do you and Lucy have the same symbol?"

Vic smiled, "in our village, it's a tradition to be given a symbol of some kind when you're born, Rogue has one on his shoulder as well. Lucy and I just have the same one."

The others didn't know how to respond, it answered why they had the same symbol, but it made them wonder who came up with that in the first place.

Yang still had a question, "Okay, that explains them and the symbol, but who was the guy that grabbed you before?"

"Oh that's, he's my teacher, he's been helping me train my magic, seeing as he can use it himself. He wanted to tell me about finding these three, which I'm glad for. I'm sorry for worrying you guys." Vic told them.

Both teams stayed silent for a moment, processing the information Vic gave to them.

"Next time, just.. At least send us a message if this happens again." Weiss told him, Vic nodded with a smile.

"I will!" Vic said, "You guys want to help me show them around? Ozpin let them enroll in Beacon." Vic said to them.

"New friends! Yeah!" Ruby said as she smiled.

"Yea!" Nora said as she wondered if she could hold Frosch or not.

"Fro thinks so too!" Frosch said.

Vic watched as RWBY and JNPR started to talk to Lucy and Rogue as they walked, it made him happy.

Vic thought back to that dream, he looked at his hand, doing the fairy tail hand gesture. He would protect them at all costs. He put his hand back by his side, he wondered what he did to deserve this.

So many questions, so little answers. God was doing something, Vic just hoped it was in his favor.

"Come on Vic before we leave you behind, Nora wants to show them to the Cafeteria!" Weiss yelled for him down the hall.

Vic just smiled as he ran to them and started walking and talking with them.

He made a vow, a vow to Natsu, that he would protect Lucy, Rogue, and Frosch.

________________________________________________________________________________

Heya! Hope ya enjoyed the chapter.

This honestly came out later then i wanted, but school got in the way.

Moving on! Lookin for Team name ideas for Vic, Lucy, Rogue, and Frosch's team name, so if ya got a idea, suggest it! i might pick it! :D

anyway, thanks for reading the chapter, and have a good day/night/evening/morning!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 378 30
によって書かれた╶┈ ✄ Azura Lynx ✧ Warning I haven't watched/played the whole game so it'll like mostly be OOC (out of character) and Spoiler alert! I'm a m...
135K 2K 40
Completed ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok, hii this story is basically one-shots of a lot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just ge...
3.6K 157 15
A man died and was reincarnated as Summer's twin... Hm, too bad for him -*cough* her, things doesn't go too well Now how will she cope with everythin...
23.4K 278 15
Y/N = Your name L/N = Last Name H/C = Hair Color E/C = Eye Color ⚠️Contains The Following⚠️ •Sexual Themes & Depiction •Strong & Vulgar language •Us...