Captured

By Kayy_B

Nala would do anything for her sister Cami, even cover up the murder of the visiting Alpha's cousin. She did... More

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Update: Please read
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three

Chapter Eighteen

6.8K 230 9
By Kayy_B

*Not Edited*

Chapter Eighteen

Before he rendered me unconscious, he released me causing me to drop to the ground with a loud thud. I landed on the side and began coughing like crazy as air began to penetrate my body again. My throat was burning and I felt so dizzy.

I looked up at the man responsible for my current situation who was staring at me in shock as if he didn't expect me to be reacting like this.

You were choking me with your big, fat hands, what did you think was going to happen?

As if he knew what I was thinking, he looked at his hands and then at me on the ground, gasping like a fish out of water.

He reached down and pulled me up with ease and started patting my back, gently.

What is he doing? I'm so confused.

After a couple of minutes he stopped and looked down at me. "Humans are so weak."

I ignored him as I kept my head down, not wanting to make the same mistake again. I don't think I could handle being strangled again.

"How old are you?"

I ignored him again but this time he grasped my chin and lifted my face up. "How old are you?"

"Nineteen." My voice was croaky and caused. I watched as he flinched slightly before frowning.

"You're nineteen?" He questioned, sounding shocked.

I nodded, not wanting to use my voice as it hurt my throat to speak. He let go of my chin and cursed. He then stormed off towards his desk grabbed the receiver of the black phone at the side of his desk.

"Bring me some water." He barked down the phone before slamming it down.

"Sit down." He ordered however his voice was a lot calmer than before. I hesitantly walked over to the sofa and sat down at the edge.

A knock on the door had me jumping up slightly. "Come in."

I watched as a middle-aged woman in a maid's outfit with her light-coloured hair in a bun wheel in a small trolley with a bucket, bottles of water and a couple of drinking glasses. The woman paused slightly as she saw me but other than that she didn't acknowledge me.

"Alpha." She bowed her head slightly and stopped near his desk.

"Give the girl some water."

The woman immediately looked towards me and came closer. "Would you like your water with or without ice ma'am?"

Ma'am?

Did she think I was his guest or something?

She was looking at me expectantly and I shook my head. "No ice, please."

The woman poured some water in the glass and handed it over to me. "Thank you." I muttered as I took it from her and began gulping it down.

I finished it within seconds and handed it back to the woman who was looking at me like I was crazy. She filled the drinking glass again and handed it over to me.

"Leave the bottle." The Alpha commanded, dismissing the woman who handed me the bottle and started to wheel the trolley out of the room.

"Where is my cousin?"

"I don't know." I told him as I took a small sip.

"I think you do know."

I heard him walk towards me and I braced myself for another attack. Instead the Alpha sat down on the sofa next to me. "I know my cousin, he isn't a good man but he is my cousin."

Not a good man? Your cousin was a rapist!

"Did he do something to you?" Alpha Alessandro asked, his tone quiet. "Did he hurt you?"

"No." I told him truthfully. "He didn't hurt me." He hurt Cami instead.

"Look at me."

I hesitantly turned my face so I was looking at him. "He hurt you didn't he? And then you did something to him."

My eyes widened as I processed the words he was saying. He was so close to figuring out the truth. How did he find out so quickly?

"Is he alive?"

My heart started to race as soon as he asked me that question, my hands clammy as I forced myself to take in a deep breath.

"He didn't do anything to me. And even if he did, I'm a 'weak' human, it's not like I can hurt him. I don't know who or where your cousin is."

The Alpha made a frustrated noise and stood up. "I have spoken to Alpha Elias, you and your sister will remain here until I say otherwise."

"What?" I gasped. "You can't keep us here, we've done nothing wrong."

"If you haven't done anything wrong then you have nothing to worry about." Alpha Alessandro raised his eyebrows as if he was daring me to object. "The human ambassador has been contacted too and is in agreement."

We're so screwed. No one would help us now.

"What will happen to me and Cami?" I asked hesitantly.

Alpha Alessandro ignored me as he went to his desk again and grabbed the phone. "Send Kieran up."

I put the glass and bottle on the floor and waited in silence. I didn't have to wait long, the man who brought me to the Alpha entered the room. I guess he was Beta Kieran.

"Tell Lisa she has two new human girls joining her."

Beta Kieran nodded and I kept my head down as I followed him out of the room. "Is my sister awake?"

"No."

I let out a sigh of relief. If Cami had woken up and found me gone she would have started panicking and drawn too much attention to herself. We headed back to the dark, cold room in silence. I wanted to ask the Beta some questions but I was scared of how he might react.

"Wake the child up." Beta Kieran ordered once we arrived at the room.

I walked over to where Cami was sleeping and began to shake her gently. "Cami, wake up."

Cami groaned and turned over. "Cami, come on. Wake up." I shook her harder this time causing her to open her eyes. "Cami, get up!"

Cami sat up and looked around in confusion. "Nala?"

"Come on, we need to go." I nodded my head towards the Beta who was waiting for us at the door.

Cami slowly got up from the floor and grasped my hand. I squeezed her hand in return and pulled her towards the door. It wasn't long before we reached our destination.

"This is the maid's quarters, you'll be staying here from now on." Beta Kieran announced as we pushed through the large double doors.

"Maid?" I questioned looking at the Beta who nodded.

"Lisa will tell you what you need to do."

As soon as he said that a woman who looked to be in her early 40s entered the room. "Beta Kieran."

"These are the humans, Alpha Alessandro told you about." Beta Kieran pointed at us before leaving.

The woman named Lisa eyed us both. "If I were you two, I would keep my head down. Everyone in this pack knows why you're here."

Cami and I exchanged a quick look before I looked back at the woman. "Why does everyone think we're here?"

"You're being investigated for the disappearance of Harlan Aristov."

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Let me know what you think is going to happen next.

Thank you to everyone who reads, comments and votes. I really appreciate your support!

Next chapter will be up in a few days but you can read ahead and up to chapter 37 on www.patreon.com/kayy_b

Thank you for reading!

-Kayy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 827 19
Lucy is just an average girl who lived an average life. At age 18, she has a job, lives in a house by herself, and has very few friends. She basicall...
3.1M 75.2K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...
1.6M 51.5K 41
~In a world full of mythical creatures and other terrifying beasts~ **Mature Content** Rylan Cooper was different from the other little boys and girl...
104K 3.3K 26
Being a Human and Werewolf is not that hard as it seems. Well, that is what my mother said. My life is not what it seems is not normal is very compl...