addicted. markhyuck

By MARKSOI

markhyuck ┅ fuck drugs, have you ever been addicted to you best friend? ❝this is a healthy addiction.❞ ▬ COM... More

intro.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
end.

twenty-one.

3.4K 104 22
By MARKSOI

after their dinner together, all of them decided to wash up and went inside their respective rooms. today is saturday, and they planned to have their week vacation starting on monday, so as excited as the other members, mark immediately did what taeyong told him earlier, and called chenle.

mark's eyes roam around his room, as he waits for the person on the other line to pick up.

when the younger finally did, mark cheerfully greeted him, "chenle!"

"hyung?" chenle replied, confused, he seem excited the younger thought to himself.

"hi! what are you doing right now?" he asked.

"just get on with, hyung."

"well okay," mark playfully rolls his eyes, thankful that chenle couldn't see it, "you see, taeyong hyung planned to go on a vacation for all of us and uh—"

"vacation?!" chenle cuts the older off, shocked at mark's statement, "all of us?! we're going on a vacation? where?"

"well if you let me finish then you would know, right?" he heard a small sorry on the other line and he took this as a cue to continue what he's going to say, "as i was saying, taeyong planned a five-day vacation for all of us and that is going to start on monday. so i told him that you know a beach house we can stay in, so maybe you could tell us where the beach house is?"

"oh sweet!" chenle said, "actually, it's our beach house, hyung and it's on busan."

mark hums, thinking, "that is pretty far away..."

"well duh? that's why it's a vacation?" chenle's eyes rolls back, "it is supposed to be far away."

the attitude of this kid, i swear, mark thought to himself, "okay, okay. i get it." he responds, "oh and thank you, i'll inform taeyong hyung about this."

"got it." chenle said, "if you guys finalized it tomorrow, let me know so i can tell my mom about it."

"sure, sure. good night.." mark replied, and chenle also bid him his goodbye.

the call ended and mark took a look at the time. it was almost midnight, so he should probably rest now, he'll just tell this to taeyong as soon as he woke up tomorrow.

he settled his phone down on his side table, closing his lamp, and reached for the duvet to cover his body up, yet for some reason, his bed feels cold, it's not like what it was used to. he wasn't uncomfortable or anything, he just felt like something is missing.

just then, then he heard a knock on his door. confused, he opened his lamp again before heading towards his door.

maybe taeyong has something to ask him? he thought. but the moment he opened his door, the frown on his face was immediately replaced with a smile.

it was donghyuck standing outside of his room while hugging a pillow, "hi?" donghyuck shyly said covering half of his face with his pillow.

the older saw him wearing a loose white shirt that exposes his collarbones, and very short shorts "does my baby need anything?" mark whispers, cautious that someone might hear them, and the younger nodded. "and what could it be?"

"you." donghyuck plainly says.

mark immediately welcomed the younger in before locking the door. the older saw donghyuck jump on his bed and dived right in his covers. mark smiled and did the same.

that's what's missing, it's donghyuck. the reason why his bed felt cold for some reason is because the younger is not cuddled up with him.

a smile fell on his lips as he saw donghyuck buries his face on his chest. the room felt cold, but with each of their bodies pressed together, it felt warm. just what they like.

the older hums as his hands roam around donghyuck's sides, "i thought you need me?" mark whispers, recalling back what the younger said earlier.

he felt donghyuck nod his head against his neck, "yeah, i need your body as my hug pillow."

"and not anything else?" mark started to tease more.

when the younger finally got what the older is saying, he lightly hits the older's chest, "hyung..." he whines and made him hide his blushing face more, "let's sleep, shall we?"

the older can't but chuckle at the younger's cuteness, which even made him booped his nose. donghyuck's snuggles close on mark's body while the older turns off the lamp.

-----

"that's perfect!" taeyong cheered after he heard what mark said.

they're gathered around the table, having their breakfast, and mark immediately informed taeyong and the other members about what him and chenle talked about last night.

"i told our manager about our vacation and he said we can borrow his van for the trip." taeyong added, before taking another spoonful of rice. their conversation basically went on about how their trip is going to go.

eventually, they all finished their meal and they decided to pack their things to bring for the trip. "okay! i'll pack my things now." donghyuck told, standing up fron the chair, and walking towards his room.

mark waits for donghyuck to go inside his room before he stood up and did the same, "me too." he told them, and his hyungs just nodded, thankful that they're all on their phone to even pay full attention towards the male.

sneakily looking back to his hyungs, he carefully opens the door, that's definitely not from his own bedroom. "gotcha!" mark said under his breath.

donghyuck looked back once he heard his door click, and saw mark standing in front of him while looking at him with a smile, "oh hyung?" he innocently asked while he continue packing up his things, "are you done packing?" he added.

mark simply shook his head and went close towards the younger. donghyuck frowned, "well, start packing now—"

"i miss you." the older cuts him off, sitting on the edge of the younger's bed, just right in front of donghyuck. he extended his arms out and immediately wrapped it around the younger's waist and pulled him close so he can engulf him with a hug.

donghyuck giggles and plays with mark's hair, "you always say that like we didn't see each other five minutes ago."

mark didn't say anything, instead he continues to pull donghyuck closer by his waist and bury his face on the younger's stomach. "come on, fix your things now." donghyuck said, while rapidly tapping the older's broad shoulders, "our hyungs are going to be so confused once they barged in my room and saw our position right now."

the older only smirked, luckily donghyuck can't see him right now. "well i guess they're going to be more confused when i do this."

the last thing you'll know is donghyuck being pulled down on the bed, causing him to release a loud yelp, while mark hovers above for the younger to see his smirk.

"mark lee!" the older received a slap from donghyuck on his chest, now, he can clearly see donghyuck's face going red, "what are you doing?!" he whisper-shouts, trying to free himself from mark's arms that's caging his body.

they all whipped their heads towards the sound they heard that's surely coming from donghyuck's room, "what happened there?" taeil's gaze left his phone to take a look on the younger's door.

the scream was obviously loud so it really did caught the hyungs' attention.

"i'll go check." johnny simply said before hopping off the couch and walking towards the younger's door.

-----

"can you guys calm down for a bit?" jisung tries to get in between his hyungs that are raising their voices at each other, ni attempt to separate them, yet, it didn't work when renjun swat his hands away to throw another word towards the younger.

if you're wondering what's going, well, jisung, jaemin and jeno don't know either. one second they were just sitting comfortably in the living room and the next thing you'll know is this two chinese male shouting at each other using their native language.

while jaemin and jisung stood in front of the two, dumbfounded, jeno took the lead and got in between them, "how about speak a language that all the people in this room can understand?" he blurted, while looking back and forth at chenle and renjun, "just so we can settle this, yeah?"

jeno did successfully clamed the two down—well a little. renjun released a sigh and brushed a hand through his hair, "maybe if chenle didn't stole my face wash then the problem wouldn't go this big-"

"i told i didn't stole yours!" chenle defended, "we just happened to have the same product!"

oh yeah, what happened earlier? chenle was just peacefully packing up his own things for the trip when renjun suddenly barged inside his room, walking towards him fuming.

he happened to see a bottle of face wash that has the similar product as him inside the younger's bag, and he's just so sure that chenle stole his.

which leads us to here...

"and do you think i'll believe you?!" renjun foughts back to him in chinese.

here they go with their silly little fight while using their own language. the three really thought this argument was serious until they realize this two is fighting about a damn face wash.

the scene made them shook their heads, and went back on the sofa and do what they're doing earlier.

they just let the two fight in their own world, maybe they'll get tired, we don't know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4.3K 34
markhyuck ┅ donghyuck will do anything to pay mark back. ❝be my secretary then...❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 1.29.23 markhyuck fanfiction. © MARKSOI 2023
14.4K 651 21
✘ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴀᴜ ✘ ❝-ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴏꜰꜰ❞ ✘ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ᴍɪɴ-ᴋʏᴜɴɢ ꜱᴜꜰꜰᴇʀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍɪʟɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ "ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ" ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴡʀɪꜱᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ...
6K 344 10
markhyuck ┅ donghyuck is desperate to find mr. sweet kisser. ❝should i make you feel heaven in seven minutes?❞ ▬ ON GOING ✎ markhyuck fanfiction. ©...
33.2K 1.3K 29
⟨A Markhyuck Fanfiction⟩ [In which Mark Lee doesn't hate Lee Donghyuck as much as he thought he did.] -Enemies to lovers au Trigger warnings are to b...