Ultraman Trigger

By IraGalgs

Note: This is based on "Ultraman Trigger; New Generation Tiga". I don't OWN the Characters used in this Story... More

Synopsis and Characters
Connection with the Light
First Day as an Ultra-Student
Leap to the Future
Exploring Shibuya District
The Ultra-Ancient Light and Darkness
Visiting the Prestigious High School
For Smiles
"Ako's Promis"
"The 10 Minute Demon"
Inter Universe
The Propagating Invasion
"The Wings of That Day"
"Wavering Heart"
"The Encounter of Light and Darkness"
"The 30-Million-Year Miracle"
"Back Home and The Ship"
"Exchange Student for two weeks?!"
"The Marked Kanan: Detective Ako's Case File"
"Showtime at Yuigaoka!"
"The Golden Threat"
"Operation Dragon!"
"Raging Feast"
"The Scarlet School President"
"Is this Even Smile Operation?"
"What truly makes a Savior?"
"Last day as an Exchange Student"
"Beach Day! Or is it?!"
"The Blue One Comes With the Lightning"
"Operation Tsukinomori!"
"A Pastelic Problem?!"
"Demons Rampage Again and the Dark Truth"
"The Last Game and Hina's True Power"
"Mech Scramble!"
"My Friends"
"The Ruler of Shadows vs To the ones who have and believe in Smiles."
Afterword by the Author.
"Announcement"
A New Book about Decker Announcement!

"Sneering Destruction"

155 4 0
By IraGalgs

(3rd POV | Nursedessei)

It is late at night, the Hikawa twins are currently heading to Rina's laboratory to help clean up after the ship turns into battle mode for the first time. All of them didn't expect the messy consequence when using battle mode. Anyways, the two of them made it inside the laboratory, and then they were greeted by the calm and stressed Rina Tennoji.
-
Rina: Welcome back to both of you.

Sayo: Thanks Rina-chan.

Hina: Rina-chan we will help you clean!

Rina: Thanks, much appreciated.
-
Thus, the twins started to help Rina Tennoji with her messy lab. Then Rina told them about the consequences of using battle mode. After cleaning up, they secured everything so that this mess will never happen again. After the twins proceeded to their room to check out their mess, when they made it to their room, the two were surprised that their room was not in a mess. Suddenly, the familiar red alarm is going off. The two of them and also the rest proceeded to the command center to see what is the reason for the alarm.
-
Hina: What are these shenanigans all about?!

Yukina: It is already late at night...

...

Ako: Aw Fu——

Tomoe: Language!!

Ako: That doesn't matter is! The important is, Trigger of Darkness is back!!

Everyone: What?!?!

...

Sayo: H-How?!?!

...

Ako: Gezz I don't know!

Mari: Strange...

Rina: hmp...

...

Sayo: I guess I need to fight it. There is no other choice.

Kanan: Hold on there Sayo-san. I will do it.

Everyone: Huh?!

Sayo: Kanan-san...

Kanan: You have put yourself in intense training this afternoon.

Mari: Oh? So that where you guys went.

Sayo: I can still do it!

Kanan: No.

Sayo: O-Okay...

Kanan: You need tons of rest. Leave this thing to me. Just prepare if I need backup.
-
After their talks, Kanan Matsuura leaves the command center and heads to the observation deck on the top floor of the ship in order to transform safely.
-
Kanan: As I have experienced that thing before, I have to fight it with power!

"Ultraman Dyna Strong Type!"

"Boot Up! Garnate!"

Kanan: Burn up with spirit! Our strength of Hope! Dyna!
-
Kanan successfully transforms and then she flies off to the area where Trigger Dark was currently destroying innocent properties. As for the rest, Hina Hikawa decided to slowly head towards that general area just to monitor the situation.

Just a short time passes, Kanan made it to the area where Trigger Dark was. As she lands, the Trigger Dark that she is facing now is seemingly not the same as she fought days ago.
-
Trigger Dark: !!!!!!

Kanan(Dyna): That's odd... You're not the same as before...

...

Kanan(Dyna): I don't care though! I will still be going to defeat you!
-
After those said words, the duel between Kanan and Trigger Dark is now taking place. Also, at the same time, The Nursedessei ship just arrived around that general area where the battle is taking place. Inside, everyone just observed the madness that was underway.
-
Hina: Smokes! It is Trigger Dark!

Rina: Weird... Someone is doing it...

...

Sayo: Did you say something Rina-chan?

Rina: N-Nothing...

Sayo: Okay...
-
At the literal battle area. Kanan and Trigger Dark are still in the progress of fighting each other out.
-
Trigger Dark: !!!!!
-
Trigger Dark punches hard and then feet kicks on Kanan.
-
Kanan(Dyna): Owch!

...

Kanan(Dyna): What the hell?!?!

...

Trigger Dark: !!!!!

Kanan(Dyna): What the?! That thing is struggling for some reason...

...

Kanan(Dyna): Perfect! This is an open chance for me!
-
Kanan Matsuura sees an open hole for an advantage, thus she uses that opportunity. But, Kanan still needs to avoid any attacks since Trigger Dark is currently on a haywire attacking spree. Once Kanan avoids the attacks, she immediately put a heavy punch into the chest that caused Trigger Dark to push back with a great meter.
-
Trigger Dark: !!!!!!!!

Kanan(Dyna): That thing is getting wild...

"Boot Up! Lightning!"

Kanan(Dyna): What the?!?!
-
Trigger Dark did something bizarre. Trigger Dark's face changes. Because of that, Kanan was surprised by the small change. Then, Trigger Dark attacks Kanan as fast as light. Kanan didn't see this coming from Trigger Dark.
-
Kanan(Dyna): Owch!! That is a pain in the knees!

...

Kanan(Dyna): That thing is now fast! I have to change!

"Ultraman Dyna Miracle Type!"

Kanan(Dyna): Mystic of Miracle Light! Guide me to victory! Ultraman Dyna!

...

"Ultraman Dyna! Miracle Type!"
-
After changing to her Miracle Type, Kanan flies upwards to see if Trigger Dark can catch up with her. Just seconds of liftoff, Trigger Dark was able to catch up with Kanan. Suddenly, Trigger Dark grabs Kanan and then pushes her back down to Earth's soils. The next thing that Trigger Dark does is punch Kanan multiple times. Then, Trigger Dark was about to punch Kanan's face but suddenly something happened.
-
Trigger Dark: !!!!!!

...

Kanan(Dyna): Huh?!
-
Trigger Dark lets go of Kanan and then stands up. After, Trigger Dark back of while the color timer started to blink red, and then Trigger Dark vanished wildly. Then, Kanan stands up with a weird questionable expression. Seconds after, she flies back to Nursedessei and transforms back into her human form. But Kanan didn't notice a strange round shape object that mysterious appeared.

On the ground, the user of Trigger Dark, Yohane, turns back with a tiring expression all over her face.
-
Yohane: Ahh!!!

...

Yohane: This power...

...

Yohane: I swear...

...

Yohane: I'll learn to control it!
-
Yohane then stands up and slowly and painfully walks away into a dark alleyway. On the ocean deeps below, the dark giants were just chilling after they feel a strange presence.
-
Darrgon: Why is there someone who feels like Trigger?

...

Hudram: Someone must have absorbed his power.

...

Hudram: More importantly...

...

Hudram: I have noticed something.
-
As for Carmeara, she was alone. Right now she was recalling everything that happened in the past.
-
Carmeara: ...

...

Carmeara: Sayo Hikawa...!!!!
-
Back in Nursedessei, Kanan Matsuura safely made it back in one piece. She went inside the command center and then was greeted by her beloved Mari Ohara and then the others followed.
-
Mari: Are you okay?!?!

Kanan: I am fine. You don't need to be worried.

Ako: That was an intense fight there Kanan-san!

Kanan: It sure was.

...

Sayo: Trigger Dark... That thing's color timer...

Kanan: I know...

...

Kanan: I was surprised that a dark giant has a time limit...

Yukina: Dose Dark giants have no time limit?

Kanan: Yes you are correct...

Sayo: But for some reason Trigger Dark has...

Rinko: That is a mystery that needs answers...

Lisa: Rinko is correct!

Rina: ...

Mari: Well, it is over now. Also, Chu2's penthouse was just meters away from the battle scene.

Lisa: Really?

Hina: Oh, yeah! That's why this place rings a bell, right sis?

Sayo: It sure is.

Mari: Let's get some night's rest. Also, Kanon-chan will visit the ship tomorrow!

Sayo: Shi-chan?!

Hina: Really?!

Mari: Yeah! Also, I will be heading to Okinawa early tomorrow for a business meeting. Kanan-chan will be with you guys.

Kanan: Aw yeah! I totally forgot.

Rest: Okay!
-
All of them continue to talk about other stuff. Once they were done, all of them notice that it was past twelve midnight, so they decided to head back to their room and call it a day.

Time passes by and it was now early in the morning of the next day. Mari Ohara already left for Okinawa on a business trip. The rest of everyone is still sleeping except for one person, and that person was Sayo Hikawa. She woke up early and then started to play her guitar in a headset to avoid waking up Hina that was still sleeping.

The reason why Sayo woke up so early is that she is currently working on a new song. A song not for Roselia but a song for her and her sister, Hina.
-
Sayo: ...

...

Sayo: Hina...

...

Sayo: Happiness...

...

????: Sis?

Sayo: Oh, Hina, your now awake. Did I disturb your slumber?

Hina: No. I just feel that it is time to wake up and start the brand new day!

...

Hina: Sis? What are you doing?

Sayo: Nothing. Just playing my guitar thats all.

Hina: Okay! Going to change into my clothes for the day and head straight to the command center to fully wake up the ship!

Sayo: Okay, I will be there with you soon.
-
The youngest of the twins left the room. As for Sayo, she continued to compose the song, but she will not tell Hina about the song yet. Sayo wants it to be a secret for now and surprise her in the near future time.
-
Sayo: I need to get this song right...

...

Sayo: I hope Hina will love this...
-
Speaking of Hina Hikawa, she has already changed her usual casuals for the day. Right now she is in the command center, she is currently waking up the ship.
-
Hina: Okay! It is now fully awake!

...

Hina: Oh! Mari-chan already left...

...

Hina: Soon, Kanon-chan will visit us. This will be Bopping!
-
As the early morning passes by, everyone left in the ship wakes up and gradually enters the command center. Last person entered was Sayo Hikawa. Then, Kanon Shibuya call's Hina that she is near the area of the ship, thus Hina sent the flying vehicle to get Kanon. After minutes passed by, Kanon Shibuya made it to the ship and then everyone greeted her in the command center.

Once everyone finished greeting Kanon Shibuya, Rina Tennoji invited everyone to have breakfast, thus everyone accepted the invitation. While all of them are having breakfast, they talked about the events that happened yesterday evening.
-
Shibuya: Hey, I heard about the events that happened late last night. What was it about?

Ako: Uwsh!!! Whust!

Tomoe: Ako, don't talk when your mouth is full!

...

Ako: Sorry!

...

Ako: I have to show you guys something.
-
Ako Udagawa finished her breakfast at a fast rate. After, Ako stands up and pressed a button to present something. An archive of the events that happened last night appeared.
-
Shibuya: Oh... It looks like...

...

Sayo: My alter ego...

...

Shibuya: Eh?!

...

Shibuya: That's why it makes my dreams since.

Sayo: Now you know it already?

Shibuya: Yep!

Sayo: Okay. I don't need to explain it to you Shi-chan.

...

Ako: Okay. This is the archive of what happened yesterday. Yes, this is the surveillance camera in Chu2's penthouse.

Yukina: Oh. The child sends a video of it.

Ako: Yep! Chu2-san send me the video this early morning.

...

Ako: Also, it has a different frequency from the first time this thing appeared to us.

...

Hina: Hmm...

...

Hina: Okay! This thing will be designated as "Trigger Dark!"

Sayo: Oh really?

Hina: Yep! What are we going to name it then sis?

Sayo: Nah. That sounds about right.

...

Rinko: It does look like it...

...

Ako: We need to gain more data from Trigger Dark.

...

Rina: Is someone using Trigger Dark's power?

...

Hina: Ako-chan, something else need to be seen?

Ako: Yes!

...

Ako: Chu2 just send this image just minutes ago.

Hina: What is that thing?!

Ako: Dunno! But, we can't ignore this either!

...

Hina: OKAY! Let me check it o———

Sayo: Hina.

Hina: Eh?

Sayo: Just stay here and man your ship. Let me check it out.

Hina: Okay!

...

Hina: Oh! Yukina-chan! Can you tag along with sis?

Yukina: Eh? Me?

Hina: Yeah!

Yukina: Sure. But, if it is okay with Sayo.

Sayo: I don't mind.

Ako: Good! Also, Chu2-san just texted me that she is at a 24/7 convenience store near the mysterious object is located.

Yukina: That child again? Fine... How about you Sayo?

Sayo: It is fine.

Ako: Nice! I will let her know.
-
Everything was settled on what plan of action for today. Everyone started their task. For Lisa Imai, she does the mother things of each household with the help of Kanon Shibuya.

Before Sayo and Yukina head to the ground soil, Hina was called by her sister for a private chat in the next empty room.
-
Hina: What do you want sis?

Sayo: Here you should hold this.

...

Hina: Eh? This is the weird hyper key that Rinko-chan found. Why do you give me this sis?

Sayo: I have trust in you.

Hina: Okay! I will keep this safe.
-
After the twins talk in private, Sayo Hikawa and Yukina Minato head to the ground level and meet Chu2 in a convince store. Once the two of them arrived, they see Chu2 standing while eating a piece of beef jerky.
-
Chu2: You guys take longer than I expected.

Yukina: Neh. Sayo was talking with Hina.

Sayo: Sorry about that, something important that I have to talk about with Hina that all.

Chu2: Very well.
-
The three of them begin to head towards the mysterious object near Chu2's penthouse. While walking there, they accompany it with a conversation.
-
Chu2: Congratulations on your success in controlling the power Sayo.

Sayo: Thanks! Much appreciated.

Yukina: Are we close?

Chu2: Yeah. Yeah. We are close. Also, I thought that Trigger of Darkness has been defeated.

Sayo: We still need more information about that. I believe and also Hina that someone is absorbed and using that power.

Chu2: Good point. I saw that the mouth change for some reason.

Sayo: Really?

Chu2: Yeah! But that other giant fought that thing.

Sayo: I wonder who could that giant be.

Yukina: I want to know that giant as well.
-
Yukina and Sayo are hiding Kanan Matsuura's identity from others. Only Roselia, Hina Hikawa, Tomoe Udagawa, Rina Tennoji, Mari and her friends from Aqours.

After minutes of walking, they eventually made it to the area. Ako Udagawa has already summoned some of the foundation workers to block the area by residents. Some of them are already set up for research studies.
-
Yukina: Woah...

...

Chu2: Sh*t this thing is massive in this close!
-
While the two are still shocked, Sayo did the other thing, she took out a portable scanner, and then she scans the mysterious object.
-
Sayo: Hmm...

...

Sayo: There are faint energy readings.

Yukina: Looks like it is not a mechanical object.

...

Sayo: It is like a seed of a plant.

...

Sayo: But it is not biological either.

Chu2: Any plans?

Sayo: Gather information.

Chu2: I guess that I am going to help.

Yukina: Oh. What a surprise that the child wants to help.

Chu2: What the hell did you call me?!?!

Sayo: You two stop bullying each other...
-
Anyways, just behind the massive circular mysterious object, Hudram just arrived and closely walk towards it. To his surprise, he was shocked in a calm mood.
-
Hudram: hahaha...

...

Hudram: So it's one of mine.

...

Hudram: This is one of the more problematic ones.

...

Hudram: Hmm. So, what should I do with it?

...

????: Hudram!!!

Hudram: Hu?
-
Hudram turns towards his back and sees a girl. That girl was no other than Yoshiko "Yohane" Tsushima. Yohane was filled with revenge at this time. She has a big anger towards Hudram because of her original home Earth that Mari Ohara, Kanan Matsuura, and the rest of Aqours got destroyed.
-
Hudram: Oh my. You're... uh...

...

Hudram: Oh! Someone from somewhere!

Yohane: Don't bother remembering me!

...

Yohane: I'm here to get revenge for my home Earth!!

...

...

Hudram: Ah, that other Earth from another dimension. I remember that place very well. The inhabitants ran around until the very end.

Yohane: !!!

Hudram: They never gave up, and always helped their wounded. So brave and victorious. Simply remembering it makes me feel warm inside.

...

Hudram: Of course, in the end. I feasted on them all. Luckily, you and your circle of friends manages to evacuate and made it to this Earth! Hahahaha!

Yohane: Shut UP!!

Hudram: Hm?
-
Yohane charges for a fight. Because of that, Hudram did the same.
-
Yohane: !!!!

...

Hudram: Why are you so upset? They get to live on forever.

Yohane: !!!!

Hudram: Here inside my heart!

Yohane: Shut up!!!
-
Because of that, Yohane took out the dark sparklence and fires it towards Hudram. Then, Hudram was in a rage because of that.
-
Hudram: Hahaha...

...

Hudram: That hurt, you peasant swine!!

Yohane: You will pay for everything!!

"Trigger Dark!"

Hudram: Eh? Haha...

...

Hudram: Oh? So it was you.

"Boot Up! Dark Zeperion!"

Yohane: Stain the future, the deep darkness! Trigger Dark!

Hudram: Ahhh!!!!
-
Meanwhile at Nursedessei.
-
Hina: Yow!! Trigger Dark appears!!

Kanan: With Hudram...

...

Rinko: Should I?

Hina: Wait. Let's observe first.
-
In the ground...
-
Yukina: Well. No information I can see.

Chu2: Me either.

Sayo: Hmm...

...

Chu2: What the hell?!?!

Sayo and Yukina: Eh?

...

Sayo and Yukina: Trigger Dark?!?!
-
Yohane, the Trigger Dark, And Hudram start to fight in front of many.
-
Sayo: The two of you evacuate everyone! Leave this to me!

Yukina and Chu2: Okay!

Yukina: Be safe out there.

Sayo: I will.
-
Yukina and Chu2 left the area with the foundation staff for a forced evacuation. Sayo on the other hand was the only one left in the area. At the same time, Yohane falls down to her knees by Hudram.
-
Hudram: Haha!

...

Hudram: You're like a mindless beast.

...

Hudram: Hm?
-
Hudram cast a dark spell into the mysterious round object.
-
Hudram: Beasts of a feather can play together. Will you excuse me?
-
Hudram flies off leaving everything behind.
-
Yohane(TD): Ahhh!!! Hudram!!!
-
Then, the mysterious round object cracks open and then followed by an explosion. Something appeared after that, it was a monster. Back in Nursedessei, the red alarm was getting out of hand.
-
Hina: What the hell is that?!

Ako: Wahhh!!!

Everyone: Huh?!

Lisa: Guys! What is the problem? Kanon-chan and I rush towards after the red alarm was going haywire.

Tomoe: What is wrong Ako?!

Ako: That's an Infernal Beast!!

Hina: An Infernal Beast?

Ako: According to a past find, A monster from galactic legends! Many places of that monster ravaged! Here are some pictures!

...

Ako: Planets... comets... It'll eat anything!

Lisa: That is nasty.

Shibuya: You're right Lisa-sempai...

Hina: This will be a catastrophe...

Tomoe: You said it right...

Hina: Rina-chan stats?!

Rina: I am still working on it!
-
Back in the battle scene, Trigger Dark, aka Yohane, was still in a fight with the monster. She cants still properly control the power of Trigger Dark. As for Sayo Hikawa, she was currently watching the fight from afar. Then Sayo came up with a conclusion after observing.
-
Sayo: That thing is trying to eat Trigger Dark?!
-
After seconds of fighting, the monster pushed Trigger Dark into the soil until a giant sinkhole was created. Because of that a heavy earthquake was felt across the area. Second after, Sayo fell into that giant hole and she is now heading straight towards the monster's mouth.
-
Sayo: Ahhh!!

...

Sayo: No one will eat me alive!!

"Ultraman Trigger Multi Type!"

"Boot up! Zeperion!"

Sayo: TRIGGER!!
-
Sayo Hikawa transforms into a giant of light and then she punches the monster's head before she lands on the abandoned underground mines.
-
Sayo(Trigger): Ugh...

...

Sayo(Trigger): That monster's mouth is disgusting to see...

...

Sayo(Trigger): Time to fight and get rid of this trash!
-
This after Sayo complains about the monster's appearance, she started to fight the monster with all of her might. When the two are fighting, the monster tackles Sayo and then the monster pinned her into a rock wall. After that, Sayo fights back. Then, the monster uses his head to tackle Sayo once again, but this time, Sayo rolled over.
-
Sayo(Trigger): This thing is making me annoyed.
-
Sayo then immediately stands up and runs back towards the monster. As she runs the monster is also heading towards her. But then, the ground strangely lights up in deep red. Thus the two of them stopped.
-
"Boot up! Impact!"

Sayo(Trigger): What the hell...

...

Sayo(Trigger): What is happening to the ground?!?!
-
Seconds later, Sayo and the monster was rocketed out from the abandoned mines via the giant sinkhole. After, Sayo and the monster landed back into the city area far away from Chu2's penthouse.
-
Chu2: Wow! That was an intense rocket out!

Yukina: For the first time, I have to agree with you about that.
-
Then seconds later, Trigger Dark pops out from the massive sinkhole through climbing. Yukina and Chu2 were surprised and afraid. Because of that, they run away as far as they can.
-
Chu2: I am not going to die today!!!

Yukina: Me either!!!

...

Yukina: Sayo wins this!!!
-
Back at Nursedessei, they see everything from the sky.
-
Rinko: Oh no!

Hina: That was painful...

...

Hina: Rinko-chan, hold off Trigger Dark with the falcon!

Rinko: O-Okay!

Hina: Kanan-chan, Pilot the ship.

Kanan: Sure thing!

Hina: Yukina-chan, Chu2-chan, back up my sister!

Yukina and Chu2(coms): Roger!

Hina: Ako-chan, Tomoe-chan get ready for anything!

Ako and Tomoe: We will!

Hina: Rina-chan, Lisa-chi, Kanon-chan, analyzes the monster!

Lisa, Rina and Shibuya: Okay!

Rina: Legend or not, We will reveal everything about it!
-
After that, Rinko Shirokane is ready to lunch the falcon.
-
Hina: Rinko-chan! Falcon, launch!!

Rinko: You bet!
-
As the falcon was about to launch, Sayo and Trigger Dark started to fight. While the monster is doing his things, Trigger Dark, which Yohane can't control because of her rage, grabs Sayo's head and smash it to the high-floor building.
-
Sayo(Trigger): My god! This thing is annoying!
-
Sayo then try's holding Trigger Dark's hands but then something happened.
-
"Boot up! Impact!"

Sayo(Trigger): Hell no! Kanan-san is right! This thing changed his mouth appearance!
-
Because of the Impact power, Trigger Dark generates red spikes, and after, a massive explosion occurs and that leads to the collapse of the building behind Sayo. Then, Trigger Dark was not yet satisfied with it, thus Trigger Dark did it again for the second time. After that second time, Sayo was launched and hits her back at the monster who was just consuming buildings. On the ground level, Yukina and Chu2 see everything from a vantage point and then the two of them fired shots through their sparklence.
-
Yukina: That thing and that Trigger Dark is crazy! I hope Sayo can handle this mess!

Chu2: Let's just backup Sayo!!

Yukina: Your right kid!

Chu2: Hmph!
-
Back in Nursedessei, everyone was also getting heated up. For Kanon Shibuya, she closed her eyes and then a memory from the past appeared on her mind. After, she couldn't believe what she saw.

Anyways, the falcon controlled by Rinko Shirokane is about to approach Trigger Dark. With all of her knowledge of video games on her side, she fires a rocket towards Trigger Dark. Remember, Rinko's feelings and expression change when handling something like the falcon or the Nursedessei in battle mode.
-
Rinko: No you don't peasant bastard!

Ako: wew...

Tomoe: Your future wife is tougher than me Ako.

Ako: I loving it!

Tomoe: ...

...

Rinko: Firing Detonation cord! See you bi*ch!!!
-
Rinko then fires a rocket with a cord attached. Then, the rocket swirled around Trigger Dark and then followed by an extensive explosion that made Trigger Dark fall into the ground. As for Sayo, she back off after dealing a bit of damage to the monster and some to Trigger Dark.
-
Sayo(Trigger): Thanks Rinko-san! Now it is my turn!

...

Sayo(Trigger): Zeperion Beam!!
-
Sayo then fires her signature beam to the monster's face. But then something weird happened that made everyone, including Sayo widen their mouths.
-
Sayo(Trigger): You gotta be kidding me!

Yukina: Hell no! What was that?!?!

Chu2: Did that monster just...

Hina: No way! My sister's beam...

Ako: That monster ate it!

...

Rina: Okay! The monster analysis is complete!

Hina: What did you find Rina-chan?

Rina: That monster absorbs energy through its giant mouth and temporarily stores that energy in its throat pouch!

...

Rina: Let's focus our attack there! We will use it as a detonator!
-
As they talked about that discovery, The falcon jet flew over the monster. While flying over, the monster ingested the Falcon's vital signals.
-
Rinko: What the?!?! Are you fu*king kidding me?!?!

...

Rinko: It ate my guiding signal?!?!
-
After seeing it, Sayo then rushes towards the monster. Suddenly, Trigger Dark grabs her and then begins to hit on Sayo.
-
Sayo(Trigger): You are really annoying!
-
After Hina sees that her beloved sister is struggling, Hina decided to say the command for a situation like this.
-
Hina: Take the Nursedessei into battle mode!

Kanan: Roger! Battle mode!
-
After that, Nursedessei transforms into her battle mode. Then, Nursedessei fires everything toward Trigger Dark.
-
Sayo(Trigger): Thanks, guys! Now time to settle this mess!

"Glitter Trigger Eternity!"

"Boot up! Glitter Zeperion!"

Sayo(Trigger): Illuminate the universe, the Ultra-Ancient light! Ultraman Trigger!!
-
Sayo transforms into her Glitter Eternity type. Then she immediately calls out her Glitter Blade.
-
"Crimson!"

"Eternity Bomber!"

Sayo(Trigger): Take this!
-
The Crimson beam fires at the monster's mouth. While so, the monster walks towards Sayo. Because of that, Sayo throws her weapon to the side, and then she immediately grabs the monster and lifts it up to the sky.
-
Sayo(Trigger): Hina does it now!!!
-
When Sayo screams, Hina was the only one that can hear her sister. Thus, she did what her sister asked.
-
"Boot up! Nursedessei!"

Hina: Maxima Shinny Cannon, standby!!

Rinko: Yes! Absolute Particles, full power!!

...

Hina: Here it goes! FIRE!!!
-
Nursedessei fires the Cannon to the monster. Seconds later, the monster is dead thus Sayo throws it to the side. At the same time, Sayo transforms back into her Multi Type with her color timer blinking red. Everyone inside Nursedessei has many emotions that are currently happening.
-
Ako and Rinko: Hooray!!

Ako: That's the Battle mode for you! Legendary Infernal Beast!

Ako and Rinko: Yey!

...

Rinko: D-Dear? Wait? Which?

Ako: I dunno! But, Yey!!

...

...

Hina: I have a bad feeling about this...
-
On the ground.
-
Yukina: I have guts...

Chu2: Yeah. Something is going to happen...
-
As they said that. The ground was shaking and a new or evolved monster appeared.
-
Yukina: Ah F!

...

Sayo(Trigger): You gotta be kidding...
-
In Nursedessei.
-
Lisa: Woah!!!

Rinko: What's that Dear?!

Ako: I dont know RinRin! Sorry! I am really sorry!!

Kanan: I haven't seen this monster before!

Shibuya: We're doomed...

Hina: ...
-
On one of the rooftops of a high building, Hudram appears and starts to laugh.
-
Hudram: Hahaha!

...

Hudram: It evolves by absorbing power.

...

Hudram: That's why I didn't use it! Had it absorbed the Core by mistake, that could have been very bad.

...

Hudram: But you all opened the gate to your own destruction. How very sad. Hahaha!!!
-
As the monster appeared, Trigger Dark started to run towards it. But then Trigger Dark was immediately defeated and vanished because of that monster.

After, Sayo then fires her slasher to the monster. At the same time, Hina commanded the ship to fire everything that they have. But, their attacks were blocked by the force field that was generated by the monster.
-
Sayo(Trigger): Impossible!

Hina: What the hell?!?!
-
Then the monster fires his attack and hits Sayo. Because of that intense fire, Sayo transforms back into her human self in pain.
-
Sayo: Ouch! That thing evolved...

...

Sayo: I wasn't ready for that!
-
On the other side, Yukina and Chu2 fell into silence. Also inside the ship, everyone was quiet. But then, Hina Hikawa speaks.
-
Hina: We're going to use the Gargorgon Key.

(To be continued)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...
30.2K 1.7K 19
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...
1.1K 114 15
"Fuck you" "Would consider that love, only if you beg me" . . . . . When the Notorious street gang comes across a fighter in the underground arena bu...
19K 271 22
Oneshots of the bang dream girls going yandere for you, the reader!