Survivor // Lee Haechan

By PlanetNCT

He was in a mafia gang, she was an innocent girl. When they cross paths, what would happen? •Mafia/soulmate... More

• Prelude
• Ch 1
• Ch 2
• Ch 3
• Ch 4
• Ch 5
• Ch 6
• Ch 7
• ch 8
• Ch 9
• Ch 10
• Ch 11
• Ch 12
• Ch 13
• Ch 14
• Ch 15
• Ch 16
• Ch 17
• Ch 18
• Ch 20
• Ch 21
• Ch 22
• Ch 23
• Ch 24
• Ch 25
• Ch 26
• Ch 27
• Ch 28
• Ch 29
• Ch 30
• Ch 31
• Ch 32
• Ch 33
• ch 34
• Ch 35
• Ch 36
• Ch 37
• Ch 38
• Ch 39
• Ch 40
• Ch 41
• Ch 42
• Ch 43
• Ch 44
• Ch 45
• Ch 46
• Ch 47
• Ch 48
• Ch 49
• Ch 50
• Ch 51
• Ch 52
Ch. 53
• Ch 54

• Ch 19

5.2K 123 5
By PlanetNCT

"Oh my god Jisung can you hurry it up?" Jeno said impatiently as Jisung was pick locking one
of the back doors.

"Please be quiet hyung, I almost got it." Jisung said annoyed.

"Renjun, you made sure to turn off the alarms right?" Jaemin asked through the ear piece.

"Of course. Who do you think I am?" Renjun said.

"Okay! We're in." Jisung said as he slowly opened the door.

"Fuck, why is this place so disgusting." Jeno said as he looked around where they were.

"Let's just hurry up and open the doors for 127 and WayV." Haechan said.

And with that, they split up to open the other 2 doors for the other members.

"Haechan and Jisung will open the door on the 3rd floor for 127. Jeno and Jaemin, go open the door on the 2nd floor for WayV." Doyoung said.

The dreamies all nodded to each other before going up the stairs.

"Alright, me and jeno will meet up with you guys and the rest on 1st floor?" Jaemin whispered to Haechan and Jisung as they were at the 2nd floor.

Haechan and Jisung nodded before going up the stairs some more to reach the 3rd floor.

"Now where the fuck is the door." Haechan said.

Before they could even start looking, they heard voices.

"Fuck, come on!" Haechan whispered to Jisung as they made their way behind some boxes.

"Yea, I think it's pretty lame how they have to split up into three fucking groups." Someone snickered.

"True, but that just means there's more of them."

"So what? Having more people doesn't mean shit. What matters is how talented you are with the weapons or your own bare fists."

Haechan and Jisung looked at each other before looking back at the people who were chilling on the 3rd floor.

"There's only 2 of them with you guys. Be careful please." Winwin said to them through the ear piece.

Haechan couldn't help but smirk.

"I get the right, you get the left." He told Jisung as he grabbed his gun from his waist.

The gun he had was a silencer. It was perfect for an occasion like this.

Haechan moved behind another box that was closer to the men. Jisung did the same but on the other side.

"I still can't believe the leader of NCT trashed one of our biggest bases. Not to mention he made our boss cut his own arm off."

"Yah, be quiet will ya? You trying to die? What if boss heard you."

Haechan gave Jisung a signal that they should move right now and Jisung gave a signal back that he understood.

Haechan and Jisung got up from their places.

"What the fuc-"

Haechan shot the man on the right in the head.

Jisung on the other hand ran up behind the guy on the left and covered his mouth.

"I guess the last words you'll ever hear is from one of your worst enemies." Jisung chuckled as he slit the mans throat.

Haechan put the gun back on his waist while Jisung wiped his knife.

"Okay, the door should be on your guys left." Renjun told them. "And hurry up. Jaemin and the others are already on the 1st floor."

Haechan and Jisung made eye contact before moving to the left.

"Is this the door?" Jisung questioned.

"No shit." Haechan rolled his eyes before opening the door.

"What took so long?" Johnny said as he saw their faces.

"We ran into some people." Jisung said. "But we got it covered." He pointed his thumb to the ground.

"Okay let's go meet the others." Taeyong said as he led the group.

"I'm still pretty confused on to why we're here." Jungwoo whispered.

"You guys really need to pay attention in the meetings." Doyoung sighed. "The tigers bombed one of our mini bases. Luckily the base they bombed wasn't an important one though."

"The reason why you guys are there though is because we recently found out they have a file on one of your guys soulmate. We need to get it before they read it and get more info on her." Winwin said. "Well, that's if they haven't read it yet..."

"Wait what?- what the fuck? Do we know who?!" Johnny exclaimed quietly.

"No... but you guys just need to get the file. You guys also need to go hack their computer and make sure they don't have anything else on the girls." Renjun said to them.

"We're counting on you for the hacking Haechan." Doyoung said.

"Yea yea I know."

"Holy shit- finally. What the fuck took so long?" Jeno said to Jisung and Haechan as they all finally met back at the 1st floor.

"We had to deal with 2 shit heads." Haechan said back.

"Are you guys okay?" Jaemin asked them.

Jisung nodded his head.

"Okay guys now it's time for the action." Winwin said before he started clicking on his keyboard.

"Now because Haechan is the one who needs to hack into their computer, you guys need to keep him safe." Doyoung said.

Uh... I'm pretty sure he won't need protecting..." jaehyun mumbled.

"I know but still, we never know what will happen." Doyoung replied.

"Wait, how come you hackers can't just hack into their computers?" Sungchan questioned.

"Lowkey we could. But we have all our computers showing and disconnecting the security cameras for you guys." Winwin said to him. "We need to put our main focus on the cameras and where the tigers are."

"And make sure shotaro is okay. Remember that he's not the best at fighting." Renjun said to them.

"I mean, he's been protecting himself pretty well whenever he has to come with us on missions." Yuta said as he looked at shotaro who had a bag over his shoulder and a gun in his hand.

"Still, you guys need to remember the medics have luggages on them to save your little asses if you get hurt. It will slow them down. Especially their movements." Doyoung said. "Just remember to watch for the medics. How can they save you if they're the ones hurt."

Taeyong nodded his head. "Jungwoo, shotaro, chenle and yangyang need to be in the middle of a group."

"You guys will be split into 2 groups. 1 will be with Haechan up on the 3rd floor. The rest will be 2nd floor keeping watch." Winwin said.

"And Haechan, don't forget that-" Renjun was cut off by a big shattering noise.

"What the hell- jun are you good?" Kun asked worried.

"Uhm yea I think so? Okay hold up I have to go check up on the girls." Renjun said rushed as he put the earpiece down and ran out the room.

"Hana? Areum?" Renjun asked as he slowly pulled out his gun.

He went to the living room and saw it torn up.

Glass was everywhere and the feathers that were once inside the pillows, were all over the place.

That's when he heard a loud but soft muffled scream coming from upstairs.

"Fuck."

He quietly ran up the stairs and saw how messed up the hallways were.

"Hana, are-" But before Renjun could even call them, he heard a gun shot coming from Hana's room.

"Hana!" He ran to her room and slammed the door open.

Her room was all messed up but that's not what caught his attention.

"Holy shit-" he looked at the person that was on the ground.

Blood. All he saw was the newly bright red blood on the ground that was coming out of the body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 4.2K 46
As memories flashed through my mind it slowly shattered my heart. I realized I was nothing more than a pawn in his game. My eyes held fire as I looke...
130K 3.3K 35
「 ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ 」 - It only started as a one night stand, soon became each other's addiction. Can they really be mo...
316K 10.1K 55
- they say that trust is easier to break, but harder to fix. now, with certain someones in their way, can haejin and jaemin continue their story? » M...
276K 7K 52
*Mafia au/ Gang au-: Mark scoffed and said, "Touch her and I won't hesitate to become your grim reaper," venom dripping from his tone. - Mature langu...