Quaintrelle||M.M

By Tleven

Nineteen year old Jade Elise Sanders is on the verge of flunking out of college while struggling to live unde... More

A/n: Important details!
C.1
C.2
C.3
C.5
C.6
C.7
C.8
C.9
C.10
C.11
C.12
C.13
C.14
C.15
C.16
C.17
C.18
C.19
C.20
C.21
C.22
C.23
C.24
C.25
C.26
C.27
C.28
C.29
C.30
C.31
C.32
C.33
C.34
C.35
C.36
C.37
C.38
C.39
C.40

C.4

3.5K 70 11
By Tleven

*Jade*

"What are you doing Jade?"

A question I couldn't stop asking myself lately.

I stared at the unnerving lights of the elegant restaurant. I could hear the live classical music from outside but it felt far from relaxing.

9:10pm
my phone read.

I had arrived several minutes after the original time asked to be there (nine), yet, I couldn't get my shaky legs to move.

"Are you really about to throw away your job- your life?!"

"You could turn around right now and still be to work on time!"

"Just raise your grades to a C and promise to never fail again."

So many rational thoughts clouded my brain, but for the first time in a while- I could be a teenager.

I was taking a risk that I could either benefit or learn from. He offered luxury, something I wouldn't be getting a taste of any time soon if I stayed on the outside of those doors.

So I filled my lungs with the chilly air of the night, closed my eyes for a brief second, and finally made my way towards the entrance.

I greeted the welcoming host with a matching smile. I always found myself being extra nice to service workers in the food industry since I was one myself.

"Name?" The blonde haired man asked politely.

"Jade Sanders."

"Right this way," he nodded, then led me through the tasteful restaurant.

I felt a tad under dressed once inside. I had on a tight lacy black dress that hugged my figure nicely. My heels matched my outfit but every shoe I glanced at on my way through had red bottoms, and the bling off of peoples jewelry kept catching my eye.

"Here you are. You two enjoy," he smiled sweetly before walking off.

"Hi.." I awkwardly greeted while taking a seat across from Dácio.

I didn't have much time to observe his attire. I already had nerves eating me from head to toe, and showing up late for our dinner didn't ease them. All I had time to observe was the emerald bluish color of his shirt this time that he looked enchanting in.

Until he opened his mouth.

"I'm almost positive the paper I gave you said 9... it's 9:23," he noted.

"Sorry, the bus doesn't always run on time," I lied.

He didn't say anything else but took a sip from the dark glass of wine.

"Would you like some? You seem tense," he offered.

I noticed an empty wine glass next to a chilled glass of water in front of me. A menu sat between the two along with several specific utensils for dinner.

"No, thank you. Not a big drinker," I honestly declined.

When I did get under the influence, I preferred smoking over drinking. Even though I never minded either.

"Fair enough," he shrugged, then set the glass back down.

"I see you've made the right decision," he added.

"I mean I'm here, aren't I...?"

I had no clue what our night would entail, but I knew nothing in my life would be the same after it.

"And I'm glad.. we can start by discussing that attitude of yours."

I snapped my head up with my lips fixed ready to say something else slick, until our waitress appeared and I shut right up.

"Hello Mr. Ajello, how are you doing tonight?" The middle aged woman sweetly asked him.

"Wonderful Alice," he grinned.

I'd be lying if I said he didn't have an award winning smile.

"Will you be having the same as usual?" She asked.

"Hmm.. not this time, less carbs for me. But I will have the Lobster surf and turf, same for my date here. Medium well cook please" he ordered.

I didn't protest like I would have if it was just the two of us. Besides, no sane person would turn down steak and lobster from a place like this.

"Coming right up," she smiled to the both of us before disappearing again.

"What if I'm allergic to seafood?" I teased.

"You're about to be allergic to my foot up your ass," he cursed over my childish antics.

"I'm afraid you don't know exactly what it is that I'm asking of you, do you Jade?" Dácio eyed me with a slit gaze.

"You want me to do whatever you say," I answered.

"Funny, so you do know and choose not to do it," his brows raised in disbelief.

"I have a hard head what can I say?"

"So that'll make a soft ass, right?" He shot back.

I instantly shut up and bit the inside of my cheeks, then looked anywhere but at him.

"Look at me when I speak to you Jade," he warned.

I kept my head down but turned my eyes up, staring at him through my thick lashes.

"I want you Jade. You have the image of a Goddess, simply gorgeous. You're the prettiest woman I've ever laid eyes on," he began complimenting.

I tried my best not to let blush get the best of my cheeks but it did anyways.

"You've known me for a few days.." I spoke lowly, not believing a word he said.

"No Angel, you've known me for a few days.. how do you think I know so much about you?"

I tried not to let his comment shrivel me out of my skin with the creeps.

"How old are you?" I randomly asked.

"It's not your turn to ask questions. It's your turn to listen,"he turned down again.

It became clear to me that testing Dácio's patience would get me no where, so I finally decided to shut up for once.

"I want a submissive partner, Jade. Someone I can affectionately love and provide for in exchange for their power. I'll make sure you never have to worry another hair on that pretty little head of yours," he paused between words to swoop one of my hands off of the table.

His soft touch sent warmth throughout my being as I eyed him, fully engaged and interested in anything else he had to say.

"But as mine- I need all of you. Whenever and however, and that will never be up for debate," he stroked my knuckles as he spoke.

"What do you mean by that..?" I timidly asked after being warned not to again, but he didn't seem to mind since he was already underway with the answer.

"Your body, for one. It'll belong to me whenever I desire. You respect my word, follow my rules, and going against it will guarantee you a punishment."

"A punishment? Like what? A spanking?" I joked, a small snort accidentally fleeing my mouth.

The serious look on his face answered my question.

"You're kidding," I instantly shut up.

"Do you seriously not know what a submissive is?"

"You think I'm joking?" I raised my brows, just as baffled as him.

"Spankings aren't the only thing, and you'll see that as time progresses. Here."

Under the wide dinner plate sat a stack of papers I hadn't noticed before. It was about 4 pages long but covered in words from top to bottom and front to back.

"By the end of our dinner I expect this signed. You take however long you need to read it. This place could close with us in it for all I care, but I'm not leaving here with out you," he firmly stated.

"What if I change my mind?" I nervously took the papers from him.

"I have a feeling you won't.." he winked, eyeing me over the rim of his glass teasingly.

"Take your time.. I got allll night," he encouraged my reading.

"No matter what you read now Jade, you're in too deep..."

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 6.1K 77
- Rating #1: Michele Morrone on December 29, 2020 - Rating #1: Michele Morrone on February 4, 2021 - Rating #1: Michele Morrone on March 1, 2021 ...
124 0 8
Teresa thought she had the perfect life, working at the night club in the dark realm. She gets everything she needs and she can perform to her hearts...
73.5K 921 41
*** Nina Levic had yet to discover the depths of her sexuality as a busy college student. With a constant fear of seeming crazy because of her sexua...
2.1M 69K 76
After a setback in her recovery, Izabella begins to question everything in her life. Nightmares of her attack once again resurface, and the police ar...