SasuHina: Beyond The Camera

بواسطة Hina5enpai

(IDOL/CELEBRITY AU) COMPLETE WITH SEQUEL! Debuting as a 4-person idol group, Hinata, Sakura, Sasuke, and Gaa... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8-Mature Content
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13-Mature Content
Chapter 14
Flashback Chapter-Gaara and Sakura's First Encounter
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22-Debut Performance
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35-Christmas Part 1
Chapter 36-Christmas Part 2
Chapter 37-Christmas Part 3
Chapter 38-Extremely Mature Content Warning
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41-Mature Content Warning
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Finale-Chapter 75

Chapter 45

122 4 0
بواسطة Hina5enpai

-Sakura's POV-

When I woke up, I was still laying with Gaara and that surprised me. I recall asking him to stay while half-asleep, but didn't fully expect him to listen. He's too shy for something like that, or so I thought. The arm under me had fallen slack, allowing me to roll onto my back whilst sleeping, but the other was still loosely around me. Gaara's neck was level with my eyes and his body was angled slightly around mine, so his face was all but buried into my hair.

Heat met my face when I looked down to see I'd wrapped both of my arms around the one atop me to keep him there. I shouldn't be enjoying this. Nevermind that Gaara's my friend and it's wrong of me to greedily see him in such a light, but after just going through what I did with Sasori, this sort of thing should terrify me thoroughly. As I laid there and thought about it, I realized that if it was anyone except the Subaku man, I definitely would've panicked upon waking.

Last night...this man saw a photo of me I probably wouldn't be able to show even my mother. I don't know how I was able to allow it, but I did and now I'm not sure how we'll react when he wakes up. It's not like he saw me naked because everything is blurred out in those areas, but still. It didn't leave much to the imagination. Not only that, but...

My heart warmed and my fingers tightened ever so slightly around his warm arm. He didn't judge me. He didn't ask me to talk about it. He didn't do anything but assure me that he doesn't hate me and try his best to help me deal with the pain. Gaara did exactly what I needed and I'm not sure I even knew it as it was happening.

I feel so much better, like a massive weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

Tears rose to my eyes and I grit my teeth as I rolled in his arms so I could hug him tightly, my arm wrapping around his side and up so I could run my fingers in his hair. He stirred, as I expected, but I didn't care.

After freezing for a moment, Gaara hesitantly returned the embrace, "...Sakura? Are you alright?" His voice was deep and groggy from sleep.

I just held him tighter, closer, "Thank you for everything. You have no idea how much you've done for me."

His sudden bashfulness was almost palpable and it in turn made me feel shy, but neither of us pulled away or said anything about it. Instead, he mumbled softly into my hair, "You don't have to thank me. Just promise to come to me next time."

-Hinata's POV-

When I rushed into the coffee shop, I was out of breath and praying that Matsuri hadn't been sitting in there thinking I stood her up. I got stuck in traffic on my way over from the agency and was a whopping ten minutes late for our lunch date.

I made my way to one of the private rooms where I'd be hidden from the public eye before knocking softly. When a soft "Come in." met my ears, I stepped inside and began removing my face mask as I slid into the booth across from the pretty brunette woman, "Sorry I'm late!"

Matsuri offered a tight-lipped smile before glancing down into her mug, "I hope it's alright that I ordered for you."

I nodded, sliding my arms out of my coat and sitting it neatly on the booth by my side before taking a deep breath to calm my frazzled nerves. As if on cue, a waiter arrived with food for us both and a coffee for me. I waited until he was gone and the door was closed again before speaking.

Running my thumb over the rim of the mug, I averted my gaze to the coffee and shyly said, "So what changed your mind?"

The woman mirrored my anxious fidgeting and hesitated for a long time before sighing softly, "I'm in love with Sasori. I have been for years now." I couldn't stop my eyes from shooting up to lock onto hers in surprise.

Matsuri continued before I could ask one of many questions, "Even though he broke up with me and only calls me when he wants sex, I'm still completely in love with him."

Blush rose to my face, but her frown deepened as she glanced up at me, "I know you probably don't like me because he cheated on your friend with me, but he was mine first." My brow furrowed at her logic and assumption, but I took a slow, calming breath before shaking my head.

"He was the sweetest boyfriend in highschool, if you can believe it," her lips turned up into a bittersweet smile, "I thought we'd end up getting married." I watched the soft expression turn sour as she met my eye more firmly, "But Sasori's been changing ever since he met Hidan. It was just little things at first, like forgetting to text me back or standing me up on dates. When I confronted him about it, that's when he dumped me."

Tears rose in her eyes and she raised shaky fingers to wipe at them so as to not mess up her makeup, "I know he's done some terrible things, some of which I've been involved in, but I also know he's a good person deep down. Right now he's just...lost."

I offered her a tissue from my purse and she accepted it with a short look of gratitude, dabbing at her lower lashes with it, "It took me a long time to realize how I feel about him and ever since then I've been trying to put some space between him and Hidan, but you saw how badly my latest attempt went."

I shook my head, tears threatening to rise in my own eyes at the visible hurt on her face and the terrifying memory of all that happened that night, "What Hidan did isn't your fault."

She shook her head, voice cracking slightly, "I went too far and approached him alone. I should've known better." She sniffled as the tears overwhelmed her and she gave up trying to catch them all and just let them slide down her cheeks.

I blinked back my own, "I want to get justice for you, but I need your help."

She took a sip of her coffee and a deep breath, getting a hold on her emotions and wiping away the streaks on her skin, "Sasori will never forgive me if I come forward. I'm sorry."

I frowned, "If that's true, then he doesn't deserve you anyway." Not to mention what he did to Sakura.

Matsuri seemed taken back by my words, "No, that's not true! You just don't know him like I do. He'll find his way back. I won't give up on him."

It was hard to find an appropriate response, but I eventually sighed, "Please, Matsuri. Think of how many other w-women have been or w-will be hurt if we don't do something."

She studied my face in silence for a few moments before closing her eyes and taking a calming breath, lightly patting her cheeks so no one would notice she'd been crying, "I'll think about it, okay? I'll text you." Then the woman gathered her items and quickly got to her feet to put her coat on.

I rose as well, softly grabbing her hand and making her look at me with stunned eyes, "Please actually consider it, okay? A man like him doesn't d-deserve to be walking the streets." Her chin quivered before she gently pulled her hand from mine and left the room without another word.

Feeling defeated, I sat back down and pushed the plate of food away from me. That didn't go as well as I hoped it would. That woman seems almost brainwashed that Sasori can do no wrong. As I took a sip of my coffee, I wondered if he ever hurt her like he has Sakura. Surely not or she wouldn't be defending him so dutifully...right?

When I returned to the agency, I joined the others in stretching for dance practice with a renewed sense of companionship amongst Prestige. Sasuke and I haven't really talked since kissing like that last night, but we're also not being awkward and flighty like we were before. Sakura also seems to be in much higher spirits, which was causing Gaara to also seem more energetic.

Sai apparently sensed all this and pushed us harder in the practice than usual. By the time it was complete, all four of us were so exhausted that the room was silent as we rehydrated and gathered our belongings.

The door to the room suddenly flew open, making us all jump and turn in shock to see Ino flouncing into the room, just like how she told us she would at the spa. Sai visibly perked up upon realizing who it was, standing up to greet her as she approached the five of us. Her tall heels clacked loudly against the floor with each step.

"We meet again, Ino."

The model smiled flirtily at him, twirling a strand of her flawless blond hair around her finger, "I came to see my friends."

He adjusted his ballcap with a small grin, "And here I thought you might've been giving me a second chance at a good impression."

Ino cocked her head, looking him up and down with her baby blue eyes narrowed, "Who says the first one wasn't good?" Our choreographer's brows rose, but his grin just widened as a barely noticeable red tint began forming at the tips of his ears.

The blond woman handed him her phone, "Give me your number." She rolled her eyes when he took it, letting out a dramatic sigh as if all this was a chore.

Sakura and I shared a knowing look as Sai did exactly what the woman demanded without the slightest bit of hesitance. When he handed the phone back to Ino, she turned to wave casually, "Bye guys!"

Sai let out an amused noise to stop her, "I thought you were here to see them?"

She mirrored his amused expression, winking as she shrugged, "And I saw them? Later!" Sasuke let out a low whistle as she strutted out of the room, the door shutting loudly behind her.

Sai ran a hand over his face as though he couldn't believe what just happened, "Amen."

Sakura and I shared another look, snickering. Of course Ino would be able to entice any man she wants.

After arriving home and showering, I joined the others in the family room and flopped down on the sofa next to Sakura. The boys were both sitting on the floor in front of the coffee table, playing a racing game on the big television.

Feeling a bit bored, I began browsing some of the local car dealerships' websites on my phone just for something to do. It's about time for me to get my own car, but I haven't really gotten the boost of energy I need to get it over with. In fact, if someone could just pick one out and send it to me, I'll pay for it and be done. I couldn't care less what it looks like or what brand it is so long as it gets me from point A to point B.

Sakura glanced up from her own phone to see my screen and snickered, elbowing me in the ribs, "Finally gonna stop bumming rides, huh?" I frowned pitifully, making her grin widen. "Just kidding, Hina!"

With a sigh, I clicked the screen off and let the device fall onto the cushion by my leg, stretching my arms above my head with a groan, "I don't know the first thing about cars. How am I supposed to choose one?"

Gaara spoke, leaning to the side as he turned a corner on screen as though angling his body would make the car itself move, "Take Sasuke with you. He knows a lot about cars."

The Uchiha man in question piped in before I could respond, "Sure, I'll come, but you'll have to treat me to dinner."

Sakura snickered, "And you know he's not a cheap date, either!"

My face burnt wildly as I tried not to stare at Sasuke's back. Dinner? With just the two of us? Wouldn't that be considered a date? No, I can't go jumping to conclusions like that. Just because we sort of made out doesn't mean anything. I mean, we were both drunk anyway. Since he hasn't mentioned it, I should probably just act like it didn't happen to avoid embarrassing myself.

I nodded, "O-Okay, deal."

Outside I was red-faced and quiet, but on the inside all systems were setting off alarms and screaming at me for agreeing. What if he brings up that night when we're alone? I don't know what in the world I could possibly say. I glanced at his broad shoulders again and swallowed nervously. I suppose there's no backing out of it now.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

67.5K 1.6K 27
CHAPTER 2 (1st was whats happens after band practice?) 4 years past since the two lovers split because of the raven's world tour. Naruto graduated an...
32.5K 492 20
this is a sasusaku and naruhina. There will be more sasusaku story. Will Sasuke and Naruto confess there love or will Sakura and Hinata will What wil...
1K 17 10
[u. naruto x h. hinata] »»----- ❀ -----«« ❝𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺.❞ -- 𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀...
89.8K 3.2K 30
Hinata & Naruto started dating a while after the war. Although they've been together for a long time, they still have a lot of issues to work out. N...