The Reincarnated Hybrid

By VictoryForVictor

A guy who loved Fairy Tail, survived the end of the world with slight mental problems, get a chance at life a... More

The End, and The Beginning Of Reincarnation
A Place Your Always Welcomed
Our Paths Will Cross Again.
Conquering the Desert, and Noticed
Being Watched, and Rescuing a Ice Queen.
Fairy tales and, More Mysteries to be Discovered
The Fairy and The Spriggan
The Regional Tournament!
The Chess Board
The Wizard, and Helping a Black Cat
The Fall Maiden
Reunion and Beacon.
Meeting the Black Wizard, and Team Troubles.
The Talk Of The Gods.
A Normal Day At School.
The Nightmare, and Forever Fall Forest.
The Black Dragon, Acnologia!
Moving Forward.
Training, and more Mysteries yet again..
New Arrivals.
New Arrivals Pt. 2
?̴̜̘̠̲͇̹͍̀̏̇͂͒̄͂͒?̵̡̻̰͔͓̹͔͈̉?̶͉̯̤̪̀?̸̡͖͈̀͗̋͠?̴̖̬̒̽͘̚͝?̶̡̳̼̻̳̦͙͙̈́͝?̵̩͎̟̯͕̦͈̹͒̋́̄
Fusion Magic.
Going To Meet an Old Friend.
Mother-Daughter Reunion and The Declaration of War
A Secret Art? and Penny again!
Preparations!
The Adventures of Vic and Weiss! (A Small Side Story)
Confession, Secrets Revealed, and The Dance.
First Quest!
The Lesson From the Strongest Fairy.
The Sad Story of a God
The Fall of Beacon

The Eternal Flame, and a Fellow Magic user.

4.3K 101 11
By VictoryForVictor

Vic made his way across the desert to the lava land of Anima, Vic he was going to train his hellfire dragon slayer magic there, as he got there, he wondered, could he technically eat lava? Or drink it?

He wasn't going to actually try, he may be crazy, but he ain't that crazy. 'Well...' Vic Thought to himself as he realized, he was actually that crazy, but he wasn't going to do it, yet anyway

He made it to the volcanic land, and he started to train, by well, destroying things.

It's what he does best, surprisingly there weren't a lot of grimm in the volcanic land, he thought there would be more.

He basically cloaked himself in a fireproof shield in a sense, so his clothes, and bag wouldn't burn from the heat of the lava. He stayed near the middle/top of the volcanic mountain, it was the hottest point in a sense, he worked himself to the bone.

For food, he'd just grab a log or so, and make a fire with the heat of the volcano, and eat the flames. For water, it was the same as the desert, he used his Azure Dragon Slayer magic to make some. He honestly wasn't why he could drink the water from his magic, because you aren't supposed to. Maybe it was because he was using it not for regaining magic, and drinking it like a normal person? Could be, he really didn't know and doubted he would find out.

He searched around as well, for the eternal flame. He ventured around the mountain, he tried sensing or smelling it, but he wasn't sure how to do the sensing part, and he didn't smell any magic or flames. The only place he hasn't searched is the place he really can't, the very top of the volcanic land.

He tried once, but the heat was too unbearable even with his Hellfire Mode, he almost got himself killed. It felt like a thousand suns raining down their fury.

Vic thought about it, it was the most likely case that the eternal flame beast was there, but if so, why couldn't he enter it? Does he need to be stronger, does he need to do something in recognition to get the beast's attention?

He was honestly just going off hutches at this point. He wanted to try something though, he walked and walked as far as he could before the heat started to burn his skin.

Vic panted as he took one last step, he decided to keep going, a bit more and a bit more. He took one final last step, as he felt the heat start to get through his Hellfire mode, he was starting to get 1st degree burns, that's how intense it was, a fucking hellfire dragon slayer was getting degree burns.

He stood tall, as he yelled out a dragon roar, not a magical one, a physical one, he was about to do something very dumb, or very smart, he wasn't sure yet.

Vic let out the large roar, he started releasing his aura, and magic power, he let it all out as he roared loudly. A multi-colored aura started to come from him as his magic power flew out of him.

Unknown to Vic, his roar was heard miles away, as well some people who possessed magic themselves felt a slight shift in the direction Vic was to them.

He kept letting this roar out and his magic power out, until it was empty and he was exhausted. He felt he was about to faint, but he tried to push forward, he closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, he was going to find this damned eternal flame beast and talk to it!

Vic felt a small tremor that got bigger and bigger. Vic opened his eyes, as he felt the heat slowly die down around him, he felt flames enter his mouth, and started to eat them, regaining his magic power. He's never tasted this type of flames before, it's the best he's had, it felt full of magic.

"I never thought I would see a dragon slayer again, not in this lifetime, and definitely not one that wore the scarf and had the same guild mark as the previous one I helped, and the same magic i posses in slayer form...." he heard a loud voice, he opened his eyes, and they widened as his eyes landed on what was in front of him.

In front of him, a dragon made of pure flames was, Vic knew this dragon well, he remembered him. It all made sense now to him, the Eternal Flame, the flaming beast. It was all about Atlas Flame!

"Do you have a voice, or was it all used up during that roar you unleashed." Atlas questioned Vic, who had a bit of trouble finding his voice at the moment.

Vic finally started to find his voice, "Your.. your Atlas Flame! The Hellfire Dragon!" Vic said as the dragon laughed loudly.

"I indeed am, and you appear to know of me, I've been sleeping for a very very long time. I felt your magic power, it had some similarities as well as multiple differences, you can use more than one type of dragon slayer type magic, can't you boy?" Atlas asked, Vic nodded, Atlas laughed loudly again. "I figured as much, but I'm only interested in the Hellfire Dragon Slayer magic you possess, because it is my magic" Atlas spoke to Vic.

Vic was still trying to process this, he was trying so hard to not fanboy, how could he fucking not, a fairy tail character was right in front of him, and alive, in the flesh! He didn't expect this, how did he not expect this, was it because he was too focused on Mavis' and Zeref's story?

Atlas looked at Vic, waiting for him to speak. "It's a very long story.. How much time do you have?" Vic asked, with a slight chuckle, which caused Atlas to laugh loudly.

"I've got enough, come, follow me slayer" atlas said as he turned around, Vic felt the heat let up a bit around him, he followed Atlas.

Atlas brought Vic to a cave, in the middle of it, stood a pedestal-like place, it reminded Vic of the one that was at giant village when Natsu and the gang saved him from the ice.

"Welcome to my domain, it's not much, but for me it's more than enough." Atlas said, Vic looked around more, he saw fire dust crystals everywhere, all different sizes. "Ah yes, those crystal's they formed over time of my stay here, it appears my flames make them come into being after a very long time." Atlas said as he sat down in the pedestal-like place.

"It's amazing." Vic commented, he was in awe of the place.

"Thank you, but let us move on to our talk. Do you want to start, or shall I?" Atlas asked.

"I'll start, I am the guest here." Vic said as Atlas smiled? Vic wasn't sure because of the whole flaming head thing, he was pretty sure though.

Vic told him mostly everything, not of how he died, or what happened, he told him how he knew who he was, and that he was a reincarnation. He told him of the book he found and how it led him here.

"And that's how I got here to you, sorry if it wasn't as you expected." Vic said as he scratched the back of his head with a smile.

"No, it was not, it is also a lot to take in, it is good to know my nephew Natsu found Igneel and killed Acnologia though, I am very glad for that aspect, i thank you for that." Atlas said, and Vic smiled.

"It is my turn then, for how I ended up here, though it's not as impactful or as exciting as yours..'' Atlas said as he cleared his throat? He's made of flames though? Vic wasn't going to question it.

"When I died, I saw a light, the light everybody talks about, I saw the god of life and death, he told me I had business to do, he wouldn't tell me why, I ended up in this time, a very long time ago, I was the only dragon around apparently, I wanted to do good in this new life, so I granted nearby towns of this land warmth, though the story is accurate, It was when I was still new to this world, so I didn't want to be captured or something, so I came here, and now remain as the eternal flame, I questioned why he sent me here, but I think I know why." Atlas said as he looked down at Vic, whose eyes widened a bit.

"I was sent here to train you, as my slayer, why? I do not know, but I think it is my duty here." Atlas said as Vic tried to speak but was unable to. "Find your voice! Boy, what is your name! I want to know the name of the slayer that I will be training to become my very own!" Atlas told Vic, who also realized, he never told him his name

Vic nodded, and swallowed a bit, he stood up fully. "I am Vic! Please train me!" Vic told the dragon who nodded.

"That's what I like to hear! We will begin your training right away, are you ready to experience hell like never before!" Atlas asked Vic.

Vic's eyes harden with determination. "I am ready! Throw your worst at me!" Vic told the dragon, who laughed and nodded.

"Now then Vic! Follow me! We will begin our training right away!" Atlas told Vic as he walked away, Vic nodded and followed the dragon, he was ready for anything.

They went deeper into the cave, as Vic felt it get hotter and hotter, they entered a passage, and in there was a huge lake of pure lava. It was hot as hell, in a literal sense, it was as bad as before.

"This will be our training ground, we will train in this until you get used to it, you said you liked to experience the element you train with correct? Then this shall act as the hellfire element training ground, better then uptop where there is no lava in sight" Atlas said as he walked a bit more, the arena was wide, but surrounded by lava everywhere.

Vic slapped his cheeks. "I'm ready!" Vic said as he was ready for the worst.

The Hellfire Dragon looked at Vic with a smile, "Alright then! Let's get this started!" Atlas said, and Vic nodded

____________________________________________________________________________

Vic trained with Atlas for the rest of the year he was there, which was 10 months, it was literal hell, Atlas trained him harder than he's trained prior. He was getting training lessons from a dragon, and he had a short time period, so Atlas pushed him to his limits and further. He knew Vic wanted to get stronger.

Vic and Atlas bonded over the time as well, Vic wondered if this is how Natsu felt towards Igneel. Atlas wondered if this was how Igneel felt towards Natsu. A kinship was born between the two.

Vic trained and trained, and Atlas helped, sparring with him, showing him slayer moves. Atlas told Vic something he wasn't expecting though.

"There is some bad news, I won't last much longer in this world it seems.." Atlas said suddenly.

"What?!?" Vic yelled.

"Yes, it seems my flame is slowly dying, I've been here for far too long and slept for far too long again, just like last time. Though, I am not upset by this factor, as iv trained you, Vic" Atlas said as he looked down at Vic. "I am glad I got to train you, I know you're a good person who will use these flames for good, and not for evil." Atlas said as he smiled at Vic.

Vic smiled back, he didn't want to ask, but he had to, "How much time do you have left?" Vic asked.

Atlas flaming brows? Vic still couldn't read facial expressions of the flaming dragon that well. "Uncertain, I just know it is short, there is one more purpose I still have." Atlas said as he looked down at Vic. "I want you to consume the last flames of mine, and turn it into power for you to use, Like how Natsu did with Igneels." Atlas said, Vic's eyes widened.

"But-" Vic was going to say but was cut off.

"Do not question me! I know you don't want to do it! But it is what I want, you and I already both know this action will kill me, but I am already slowly dying. I would rather die by the hands of my slayer than over time. It is my final wish before I truly pass on." Atlas said to Vic, who looked down with a frown in sorrow.

Vic stood up, as did at last, they faced each other, Vic's eyes full of determination, and sorrow. "Alright, I understand, It's your final wish, as your slayer it is my duty to carry it out!" Vic said, Atlas smiled at him, and nodded.

"It is indeed, now take it!" Atlas said as he unleashed his flaming power towards Vic.

Vic felt the air get heavy as he was surrounded in flames, he started eating them quickly. Atlas put more power towards Vic as he kept eating it, he kept sending the pure hellfire dragon flames towards Vic, until he was out of magic himself.

Vic inhaled all the flames as leaned back, he then learned forward, facing the ground, his hair covering his face.

He bursts into flames, flames similar to the color of Atlas Flames Body.. the flames grew wider and widened. "It seems you've done it, just like Natsu did." Atlas Said as he noticed a flaming red tattoo appear on Vic's chest, it looked much like himself. "You have harnessed the Eternal Flames, seeing as its fit, I deem the name of it to you." Atlas told him as Vic's head rose and he looked at himself, and the tattoo on his chest.

"Eternal Flame Mode" They spoke together, smiling, the smiling quickly stopped as Vic noticed Atlas slowly fading away.

The flames surrounding Vic slowly went away as he deactivated the mode, Vic started to cry, he didn't want Atlas to leave, he wasn't ready for him yet. "Do not shed tears, raise your head high, isn't that what you told them? To get stronger?" Atlas said, as he repeated Vic's words to him, he told Atlas of the people he's met since coming to this world, as well as everything he's done.

"You should listen to your own words, you have people you care for, and they care for you, I am glad for you to be my slayer, my kin." Atlas spoke as he slowly faded away, from the bottom, "You are deemed worthy of being my Son, and the Successor of the Eternal Flame, and Hellfire Dragon mantle! Get stronger my Son, and carry that mantle on!" Atlas said as he faded away more.

Vic whipped his tears away, and looked at him. "Yes, Dad!" Vic yelled as he held his head up, looking at Atlas, who smiled, and nodded. Vic still cried but he held his head high.

Atlas smiled as he faded away. "Good, keep living, Goodbye, son." Atlas told him.

"I will, goodbye dad.." Vic said as Atlas fully faded away, leaving Vic by himself.

Vic wants to cry, and fall to the ground, but Atlas wants him to get stronger too, and he will get stronger, with his power. Vic clenched his fist, as flames bursted from him.

"I will carry on your will, dad! I will carry on the Eternal Flame!" Vic said to himself, but he knew Atlas was watching over him, and he knew he was with him forever now.

Vic let out a loud roar that could be heard for miles.

____________________________________________________________________________

Vic walked away from the Volcano, he had exactly 4 more years left of his training, he would spend 2 here, training Plague and Volt Dragon Slayer magic, and then the other 2 in Vale training Yin and Yang Dragon Slayer magic.

Why 4 years? Because then it would've been 8 years since he left, he made a promise to himself and Tai he would come back to see them in 8 years. He was going to keep it.

He walked for days through the desert again before he got to the grass and forest land.

He would work on his Volt Dragon Slayer magic first.

He traveled around Anima, seeing different things around the land, traveling across land he hadn't yet seen.

When training with Atlas, he taught Vic the basics about magic in general, and the basics of smelling and sensing magic better. This aided Vic as he picked up a magic power, and a magic scent that was mixed with a familiar smell, it smelled like Yang, and Qrow.

Using the thunderstorm he made, he traveled fastly, and saw a camp, in the middle of the woods. He saw a woman looking up at the sky towards the cloud, with long black hair, and similarities to Yang. Yang's mom, and Qrow's Sister? She smelled and had magic though, he was confused. Using his ears, he listened in through the clouds, he saw someone come up to her.

"Is everything alright Raven?" he heard the girl ask her, Raven was her name, Vic tried not to laugh, First Qrow and now Raven, both were named after birds.

Raven nodded, "Yes, it's just I feel something off about that lightning cloud, it's staying in place." she said as she pointed to the cloud, the very cloud he was in.

Vic let a bit of voltage out, as thunder roared around him in the cloud. This was the mother Yang was looking for, she was right here in front of him. She had magic as well, he could sense it, and he was going to figure out why.

____________________________________________________________________________

Raven POV

She stared at the cloud as it thundered, she didn't like it at all, something was off. It thundered again staying in place, She was about to say something to Vernal, a loud roar of thunder happened, and blue lightning in the form of a dragon came down.

She pulled out her weapon, She saw the Dragon come down in front of her, in a flash of blue lightning it struck the ground.

"Your Raven right i have some questions for you" she heard a youngish voice, who was this kid? She saw him, a faunus, with long orange hair, a cloak, and horns.

"A child.. Huh, go play somewhere else." She said to him, his gazes hardened as blue lightning flickered around.

She blinked once, and he appeared in front of her. "I said" he told her as he punched her, she blocked it with her sword in time, making her get sent back. "I have questions for you!" He finished.

"Who are you child?" She damned to know, Raven saw Vernal try and attack him but she was upper cutted, with a fist full of blue lightning.

"My business is with Raven, the rest of you can stay quiet." He said as he kicked Vernal away and into a tent. Blue lightning flickered around him, he looked at her with a slight glare, it looked like she was staring into a beast.

"You shouldn't be playing these games kid know when you're outmatched" Raven said, the boy gazed harden more.

"We are calling these games huh.. I see then, let's play a game then, one where you lose, and I win!" He said as he appeared in front of her again, she went to slash him, but he paired her and punched her in the gut. "I'll tell you one more time Raven, I have questions for you, and I will get answers out of you!" Vic said as his whole body was covered in blue lightning.

Raven was sent back a bit by the punch to the gut, her aura protected her, "What do you want to know kid?" She asked as she stayed on guard, she knew this kid was no joke, she felt that punch through her aura.

"How come you can use magic? I can sense, and smell it in you! A lot of it at that! And why did you leave Yang!? Tell me!" he asked and demanded an answer.

Raven's eyes went wide at this, he knew she was a maiden, and he knew Yang? Her anger rose, as she used her maiden powers. "Boy you have no idea who you are talking to!" She said as she built up magic, thundering around her, as well as flaring around her.

She launched a flaming thunder attack at him. He smiled as he let it hit him.. She didn't like the smile.

The magic attack hit him directly, causing a bit of smoke, she heard a inhaling noise, and her eyes widened as she saw through the smoke, the boy eating her magic.

"Man, your magic tastes so nasty, are you really a magic user? It tastes like shit," he commented. "Let me show you some real, Lightning and Flame magic.." He said as flames, and lightning surrounded him fully engulfing him. "Are you ready to talk Raven? Or are you going to run away? Or am I going to have to beat it out of you? Take your pick." He said as he faced her, blue lightning crackling around him, as did flames engulf him.

Raven felt scared, the power he was releasing made the air pressure rise, She felt as if she was in the presence of a dragon. She saw the silhouette of a dragon behind him as well.. She didn't know what to do.

________________________________________________________________________________

Another Chapter Done! 

Hope you Enjoyed, and see ya next chapter, which will hopefully come out today!

As Always Hope ya have a great day/night/morning! And hope you enjoyed this cliff hanger teehee! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 157 15
A man died and was reincarnated as Summer's twin... Hm, too bad for him -*cough* her, things doesn't go too well Now how will she cope with everythin...
416 14 6
**DISCONTINUED** RWBY, Fairytail, and other Anime crossovers will be in this story along with OCs that I have created. This is a story that has been...
271K 6.4K 16
The war with Zeref was going good for Fairy Tail. The was winning the war turning Zeref's demons onto their side or ending their lifes. It was going...
23.4K 713 17
🎇 ━━ ❪ 𝙴𝙽𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳 ❫ ❛ 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 ...