The Reincarnated Hybrid

By VictoryForVictor

A guy who loved Fairy Tail, survived the end of the world with slight mental problems, get a chance at life a... More

The End, and The Beginning Of Reincarnation
A Place Your Always Welcomed
Our Paths Will Cross Again.
Conquering the Desert, and Noticed
Being Watched, and Rescuing a Ice Queen.
Fairy tales and, More Mysteries to be Discovered
The Regional Tournament!
The Eternal Flame, and a Fellow Magic user.
The Chess Board
The Wizard, and Helping a Black Cat
The Fall Maiden
Reunion and Beacon.
Meeting the Black Wizard, and Team Troubles.
The Talk Of The Gods.
A Normal Day At School.
The Nightmare, and Forever Fall Forest.
The Black Dragon, Acnologia!
Moving Forward.
Training, and more Mysteries yet again..
New Arrivals.
New Arrivals Pt. 2
?̴̜̘̠̲͇̹͍̀̏̇͂͒̄͂͒?̵̡̻̰͔͓̹͔͈̉?̶͉̯̤̪̀?̸̡͖͈̀͗̋͠?̴̖̬̒̽͘̚͝?̶̡̳̼̻̳̦͙͙̈́͝?̵̩͎̟̯͕̦͈̹͒̋́̄
Fusion Magic.
Going To Meet an Old Friend.
Mother-Daughter Reunion and The Declaration of War
A Secret Art? and Penny again!
Preparations!
The Adventures of Vic and Weiss! (A Small Side Story)
Confession, Secrets Revealed, and The Dance.
First Quest!
The Lesson From the Strongest Fairy.
The Sad Story of a God
The Fall of Beacon

The Fairy and The Spriggan

4.4K 96 20
By VictoryForVictor

'Long ago, before the kingdoms were built, there was an island, far away from any land. on this island, there was a giant tree, bigger than any other. Fairies lived on this island, they got their sources of power from the tree.

They lived happily on the island, until people came to this island in hope of attaining the power for themselves, the fairies and people fought, one fairy made herself known during this time.

She was known for her blond hair, and tactics in battle, and 4 spells she would use in battle. Fairy Law, Fairy Glitter, and Fairy Sphere. The 4th one, was just called Law, she only used it once, and that was to save her friends, she then made the other 3 fairy spells.

Due to this, the fairies won the battle against the invaders that came to their island.

Unknown to them, a powerful figure was lurking, watching. one that balanced life and death. it cursed the blond fairy, making everything she cared for die, and making her immortal.

The other fairies found out about this, but were too late, the blond fairy watched as everyone she cared for died. She soon became the lone survivor of the fairy island.

She tried to break her curse in many different ways, but it couldn't be broken. She tried magic, physical, none would work to kill her or break the curse.

She tried, and tried for a very long time. Somehow the tree, it stayed, full of life, she never understood it.

She kept trying for several hundreds of years. Then she felt a dark presence similar to her curse. She saw a male fairy with black wings, hair, and eyes. A Spriggan, he looked around, and saw her.

She hid right away, eventually she came out after finding him closer than he was before.

She wanted to run, but then she noticed he didn't die in her presence.

They began talking, they were both cursed by the same being. They lived happily together, cursed fairies, they understood why the god cursed them now.

They lived on that island, living happily together, and that's where they remained to this day.'

________________________________________________________________________________

Vic closed his eyes as he shut the picture book. He knew who those two were, Mavis, and Zeref. The story told their tale in a sense, but some of the facts were obviously wrong. It made sense for a picture book though that was going to be told to kids.

He wiped the tears from his eyes, he did cry a bit, how could he not? He stared up at the cave ceiling, how did this get here? Was it true, were Zeref and Mavis really here? He needed answers, but he had none!

Did the god that sent him here do this? if so why? for him? but he didn't deserve it at all. He wished it gave him some form of location of the island, it would be useful. 'Far away from any land' could mean anywhere in the middle of the ocean.

All fairy tales had to come from some truth, he knew this. He just needed to find the truth somewhere, he just needed to find out where. he decided to read the book again.

Unknown to Vic, as he reread through the book, his fairy tail mark on his shoulder glowed a bit, before it stopped.

________________________________________________________________________________

Vic kept training the remaining, he also kept looking for clues about Tenrou. he found none though while training in Solitas, or known as Atlas.

He needed to keep moving, so he traveled by Azure Dragon Slayer magic, making a giant water serpent to carry him across the ocean to Anima, or known as Mistral.

He was aiming for Lake Matsu, the giant floating islands were his next training ground, as was the lake itself. It surely held some fun for Grimm to fight.

He wondered if whatever was watching him, the Grimm's leader would have a welcome party here for him.

He hoped they would back off, but he figured they wouldn't. They most likely want to test his strength figuring out how much of a threat he is, or if he can be a good ally.

He definitely wasn't becoming an ally of the Grimm, he wasn't sure about the Light side though, or the people. This wasn't his to fight, he wanted to, to protect the people he cared for.

He knew this could be used against him, but he needed to get stronger, and stronger to protect the people he cared for, to not be controlled.

But he needed more training for that. He hadn't even developed a Secret Art yet. He wanted to, but he wasn't sure how or what to make it yet. It was a goal of his to make one or two by the end of his training.

Natsu had like 4 of them, granted some of them were different forms of his original. Well Wendy did have two as well, though one was a special case.

Vic would have more time to think about this, as he saw land finally, he took the longer way, to avoid the snowy places of Anima.

He stepped onto land, as the water serpent he'd been riding on disappeared into the water. It was time for him to train.

________________________________________________________________________________

Vic traveled through the land for a whole year, helping people more so, since there were a lot of villages in the livable places of Anima. He made it to Lake Mesta, nothing really interesting happen. he found it very odd, he trained on the floating islands, and no powerful Grimm's emerged, to compare them to the giant blind worm, or the Odd Alpha Megoliath Vic fought.

He kept training on the floating islands, and below, and around them. He traveled from village to village around Lake Metsu. he overheard something called, the Regional Mistral Tournament, it sounded like fun. Unfortunately he missed it this year, so he would have to wait till next year. It gave him time to train though, so he didn't mind.

Today though, Vic found another village, its name is Kuroyuri, it was a nice peaceful Village. He decided he would stay here for a bit, as a sort of rest stop for a day. which he did, he rented an inn room, to say the owner of the inn was shocked at Vic's appearance was an understatement. She wasn't expecting a 13 year old.

That also reminded him, it has been 3 or so years since he left Ruby, Tai, and Yang. he hoped they were doing alright. He also hoped Weiss was doing alright.

Vic though spent the day in the inn, resting, laying in bed. He soon fell asleep in the bed, he forgot how comfy beds were.

________________________________________________________________________________

Vic was awoken by a screaming, and his dragon senses going off like crazy, his ears twitched, and he rolled off the bed quickly, he dodged just in time a Grimm limb that came through the wall crushing the bed.

The limb pulled back, and outside Vic saw something that reminded him of back home. Chaos, and Carnage. People running away, and Grimm trying to kill them. He shook his head clearing his thoughts for the moment, he sniffed the air. He smelled a lot of Grimm around the village, he looked outside of the whole, and saw a giant Nuckelavee. It was bigger than any other he had seen before.

As he thought of this, it was his fault wasn't it? If he didn't come here, the villagers wouldn't be in danger. He brought the Grimm here just by staying here.

He clenched his fist, as flames bursted from them. "it's.. all my fault.." he quietly said to himself.

He could still do something though, he was going to. He stopped the flames from his fist, and jumped out of the hole, grabbing onto the railing of the top of the roof edge, swinging himself up onto the roof.

He looked around, He saw there wasn't that many Grimm, the only problems were the Nuckelavee, and the Nevermores in the skies. The other Grimm were Beowolfs, and Ursas. They were still dangerous, but it seemed the village had some good fighters that were fending off those, it was the Nevermores and the Nuckelavee that were the problems for them.

Vic looked at the Nevermores, and sent a fireball towards all 4 of them. "Over here you beasts!" He yelled towards them. The fireballs hit them, and they all went towards Vic, going right for him.

They all flew around Vic, he just watched as they all went to dive bomb him. "Hellfire Dragon's Solar flash." Vic said, as flames bursted from him, going upwards in a pillar-like way. the Nevermores completely get burnt up into nothing.

People around saw the giant flaming pillar, and watched as the Nevermores were burnt into nothing. This inspired them to start fighting back a bit.

Vic stopped the flaming pillar, and looked down on the Nuckelavee. it launched a limb towards Vic, who grabbed it, the Grimm pulled back the limb, but was unable to as Vic held onto it with a smile.

"Oh you want this back?" Vic said as the Grimm in question screeched loudly. "Alright alright, jezz, then, TAKE IT!" Vic said as he jumped a bit, and the limb and himself went flying towards the Nuckelavee. Vic let go of the limb, as Flames surrounded his fist, and he held it out towards the Grimm.

Vic smiled as more of his arm got covered in flames. "Hellfire Dragon's Meteor Fist!" Vic Said as he used the momentum of it pulling back its limb, and his own flames boosting him. He connected with the Grimm's torso as it tried to dodge. His fist connected with it, making it get sent flying back as Vic did a flip landing on his feet.

He looked at the giant Grimm had burn marks over its body. it stood up, and looked back at Vic, it let out a terrifying screech, Vic had to cover his ears for a moment. Vic put his hands back by his side though, he sniffed around it seemed most of the villagers were killed, he wished he didn't sleep or come here in the first place. on the bright side, it was just the Nuckelavee left.

Vic looked at the Nuckelavee, as it looked at him. It screeched yet again and sent a limb of itself at him as it charged. Vic ducked dodging the limb, and boosted towards it, using his flames. He got closer to it, and inhaled deeply.

He got right near its horse head, "Hellfire Dragon's Roar!" Vic said as he unleashed the devastating roar, it made the Grimm get sent up flying, and out of the village completely. It went towards the mountains. He looked around a bit, for any more Grimm nearby.

He saw none, but he saw some people looking at him. The survivors of the village, he quickly went to the inn, grabbed his things, and cloak.

He left the village, he needed to find Grimm, in case it came back. He went towards the mountain, quickly, he needed to find it.

He explored around the mountain, looking where he thought it landed, he found no sign of it. Other Grimm were around but he saw no sign of the giant Nuckelavee. He assumed it was burnt to dust by now.

He wanted to go back to the village, but saw no point, he would only bring more chaos there if he stayed there longer. He didn't want that, so with one last look, he started to travel again.

________________________________________________________________________________

Vic traveled, training along the way, he trained a good amount with his Hellfire Dragon Slayer magic, after this Tournament he was going to head to the lava land of Anima to train it further

Vic made it to Mistral, and the Tournament was going to happen soon, he made it to mistral just in time for it.

He went over and registered, apparently there was a fee, which he paid for. He didn't mind it though. He got to keep his hood and cloak on. He was then brought into a giant stadium, with the other participants, he looked around, there were around 1,000 or more people here, he could have some fun.

He wondered what the first event would be, he had many guesses with this many people. He waited around, with his cloak still on, and hood up, he was getting stares from people. He didn't mind though, they would see how powerful he could be.

He looked over and saw most of the participants were adults, he saw a few kids older than him, and also a few his age. He saw a girl with red hair, he recognized her as the previous winner of it, and was favored to win.

He wondered how she would fair against him, and what her semblance was. He couldn't wait to fight her, though he would have to. For now he'd avoid her, so he could fight her 1 on 1.

He walked away from there and stood somewhere else, as he did this, his ears twitch a bit.

"Welcome everybody! To the regional Mistral Tournament!" a person over the announcements called out, and the crowd cheered. "Alright that's what I like to hear! I'll be your host today, the name's Nova! Now let's get started shall we?" he said introducing himself, and the crowd cheered louder.

Vic covered his ears until the loud cheering stopped. He sighed as he looked around, he forgot about the crowd.

"For the first event, seeing as we have so many people participating this year! The first round will be Free for all!" he announced and people cheered for it. "The premise is simple, you just got to stay on the arena floor, if you get knocked out, or knocked unconscious you automatically lose!" he said as he did a X with his arms. "It will keep going until there are 8 participants left! Then those 8 will move onto the tournament bracket!" he announced.

Vic was already smiling under his hoodie. This might be fun, the bracket at least, the FFA would be boreding.

The announcer, nova, waited for people to calm down before starting up again. "Alright lets get Free for all started! Prepare your weapons, auras, and semblances!" the announcer said, and waited a bit, as people around prepared their things. "Alright! In 3... 2... 1... START!!!" he started the free for all, people started cheering as he did this

Vic watched as people around were sent flying, by others, he remained still, not letting anybody notice him yet. He saw some noteworthy people, the redhead from earlier, not surprising since she'd won before, and a couple others

Vic looked around again, this would take awhile.. Even though he knew that, he didn't want to show off too much yet, he could wait for the brackets to do that.

"Look a little kid thinking he can be like Nikos.." a large male said with a large sword, who was looking down on Vic. Vic saw he was surrounded by similar men, they all had weapons ready.

Vic didn't say anything, annoying the man. "Take this!" the man said as he swung his large sword down onto Vic. Vic caught the blade with ease.

"Is that all your worth?" Vic asked, holding the blade with his hand, surprising the ones surrounding him. Vic looked up directly into the man's eyes, the hood covered his face, all the men saw were blue glowing eyes.

"What the hell?!" The man said as he tried to take his sword back but Vic held his grip, before the sword blade shattered completely. Surprising everyone nearby.

"Weak." Vic mutters just loud enough for the man to hear, before he is sent flying across the arena, into other contestants.

Vic stood where the man was, he looked at the others, who quickly charged at him, but all their weapons broke as well, shattering into pieces. Shocking all the men, before they could turn to run, they were all promptly knocked out with quick chops to the neck.

Vic watched more so as people started to either fall out of the arena or get knocked out. He saw the redhead, taking out anyone who came close to her, left and right. It was kind of surprising, she really was a prodigy, for her age anyway. 

Vic kept on watching, his ears twitched at a footstep, and ducked, dodging a swing from a mace. He side stepped dodging another attack, and turned around to see a mace wielding women, Vic sighed.

The woman looked so confident that a child wouldn't hurt her, any normal child.. Anyway, Vic promptly sent her flying across the arena and out of the match, he believed in gender equality.

Deciding it would be best to just wait till it was only 8 people he stood still.. "Yin Dragon's Concealment" Vic whispered, he was hidden in plain view.

________________________________________________________________________________

Tai, Ruby, and Yang, all from their house, watched the tournament, they did every time it was on, they kept watching the Free For All, Ruby was going crazy over weapons like usual, Yang was being Yang, and Tai was just enjoying it, watching it with his daughters.

"So Many cool weapons! I wish I could see them better!" Ruby Whined as she wanted to see the weapons up close.

"Wonder who will win this year.." Yang wondered.

"Who knows we just have to keep watching, I have a good feeling about this one" Tai said as he smiled.

Both Ruby and Yang agreed and nodded, and kept watching.

________________________________________________________________________________

Weiss was currently studying, and watching the tournament, more so the latter. She wondered who would win, she thought it would be the last time champion, Pyrrha Nikos, but who knows what could happen.

'I wonder if Vic is there..' she silently wondered in her head, as she tapped her pencil against her desk while watching.

________________________________________________________________________________

Yo! Hope ya enjoyed the chapter!

let me know about those thing I mentioned last 2 chapters, and as always don't be afraid to suggest something! Be it about the story, or a slayer move! I'd love to use one of your guy's suggestions! :D

Anyways! See ya next chapter! Have a good day/night/morning!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 344 13
TRIGGER WARNING: MATURE THEMES SUCH AS SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION ARE INCLUDED. I WILL PUT WARNINGS AT THE BEGINNING OF CERTAIN CHAPTERS *I don't own Fa...
781 7 11
this is the bio for my oc for rp's
23.5K 278 15
Y/N = Your name L/N = Last Name H/C = Hair Color E/C = Eye Color ⚠️Contains The Following⚠️ •Sexual Themes & Depiction •Strong & Vulgar language •Us...
416 14 6
**DISCONTINUED** RWBY, Fairytail, and other Anime crossovers will be in this story along with OCs that I have created. This is a story that has been...