Captured

By Kayy_B

Nala would do anything for her sister Cami, even cover up the murder of the visiting Alpha's cousin. She did... More

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Update: Please read
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three

Chapter Sixteen

6.6K 250 15
By Kayy_B

*Not Edited*

Chapter Sixteen

I couldn't take my eyes off him. Though I had seen a picture of him and knew how good looking he was nothing could compare to the real thing.

God, he was a sight for sore eyes!

He was huge which was typical for Werewolves but bigger than anyone I had seen before, his height added to his allure and largeness. My eyes betrayed me as they scanned his tanned face, skipping his green eyes and landing on stubble covered jaw before sliding down towards the rest of his body.

A small whimper pulled me out of my thoughts, I turned my heard slightly towards Cami who looked like she was about to burst into tears. I squeezed her hand tightly to let her know I was here and also to provide her with some comfort.

"Alpha." The men muttered in unison and bowed their head slightly.

I wasn't sure if I should to the same or not, each pack had their own traditions and custom and the Alpha of our town was more liberal than the others. It was better to be safe than sorry so I nodded my head towards Cami, indicating her to follow my lead.

I looked towards the ground and swallowed harshly as I heard the Alpha make his way over to us. Cami was still shaking and there was nothing I could do other than squeeze her hand to keep her calm.

After what felt like hours, two dark shoes entered my vision. The Alpha was in front of us. I didn't dare to look up even though my body was urging me to. I don't know what it was, I've never felt this way before, never had such a strong urge to look at someone never mind an Alpha.

I wish I could explain my actions and say why I did it but I had no reason or explanation other than I needed to. I raised my face and looked into his eyes.

My muscles froze as we both stared into each other's eyes and I let out a sharp breath. I had never met a man so rugged in my entire life. I didn't know what I am doing or what I was feeling. I couldn't process anything.

Realising the huge mistake I was making, I sharply put my head down and prayed I wouldn't get in trouble for my lack of control.

He took a step closer and grabbed my chin roughly causing tingles to run through my body. He lifted my face up so he could have a better view of me. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath.

Why did you look at him Nala?

I opened my eyes but kept my gaze away from his. With his other hand he touched my hair that was framing my face, fingering the strands before pushing them completely away. Without a word, he released my chin and grabbed the back of my neck, pulling me closer to him.

Shit, is he going to kill me now?

He bent down until he was at my level and put his face at the side of my neck.

Was he...smelling me?

No of course he wasn't, why would he do that? Maybe he was going to bite my neck off?

The thought sent a cool chill down my spine and tired my best to remain still and not panic. He stayed there for a few seconds, his hand on the back of my neck tightening as each second went by but I didn't dare to make a sound. No one else around us made a sound either, not the Werewolves or even Cami who had dropped my hand.

He relaxed his tight grip on the back of my neck and I expected him to move away but instead I felt something warm on my ear. It lingered there for a fraction of a second before making a trail down the side of my neck to my shoulder.

His warm breath caused my heart to accelerate and warmth filled me. I bit my lip to stop myself from making a sound.

What the hell is wrong with me? And what the hell is wrong with him?

He pulled away and I met his burning gaze. His green eyes were no longer fully green, instead it looked more like an amber colour. He took a step back and let out a cold laugh.

"A fucking human. Weak, pathetic creatures."

His words sent a sudden sharp pain through my chest and I reached out to soothe it.

What was that?

His eyes which had returned to its original colour followed my hand and frowned. He then looked towards Cami who was standing like a statue next to me.

"Take them to the cells." He ordered as he started to walk away.

The men jumped into action as soon as he uttered those words and grabbed both me and Cami.

"Wait!" I yelled out causing Alpha Alessandro to stop in his tracks. "Why are we here?"

It was strange, he didn't utter a word but by his actions I knew what he meant. His eyes met mine then they flickered over to Cami before meeting mine again.

Oh my God, he knew! He knew what we did!

I had to keep my calm and act ignorant. "We haven't done anything, why are we here?"

This time he didn't stop or look back, he continued walking into the house as if he didn't hear a word I said.

I looked at Cami who had tears streaming down her face. "It's going to be okay. You're going to be okay." I whispered as the men pulled us towards the house.

The men dragged us around the back of the large house towards the left-hand side. We were met with a flight of stairs that seemed to lead to some underground place. Cami grabbed onto me as we walked down the stairs and into the dark, cold corridor. All we could hear was our footsteps and mine and Cami's panicked breaths.

It was like a maze, with so many turns. I tired to make a mental note of each turn or anything significant I could see that would help when we tried to escape. It kept my mind off my other frightening thoughts, the ones where I see no hope for us, nothing but darkness and death.

The Alpha must suspect something, he had to or else we wouldn't be here. He doesn't know everything or else we would have been dead. This wasn't the end for us, we could get out of this. Or Cami could get out of this. I had to think and come up with a plan.

We entered a medium sized room that had chains hanging from the wall. Cami let out a scream and I turned to her. "Shh, you're going to be okay. Don't disobey them."

We were trapped, there was no doubt about it but in order to remain in one piece we had to listen to them and do what they say. For now.

The men started to put the chains on our wrists but there was no point they were huge and clearly were not meant for humans and were designed for Werewolves. The cold chains fell from our wrist and the men didn't bother to adjust or find something else to restrain us with. It's as if they knew we had no chance of escaping, regardless of whether we're tied up or not.

They walked out and locked the door behind them, leaving two helpless human girls behind. I ran over to Cami and hugged her as she sobbed into my arms.

"Don't say anything, don't say a word. Nothing at all. I know you're scared but you're going to get out of here. You need to trust me, let me do the talking."

Cami didn't respond instead she continued to cry. "Please Cami, tell me you understand."

"I understand." She gasped out in between her sobs.

"Thank you." I muttered as I clutched onto her even more tightly. "Shh, it's going to be okay."

We stayed like this for what felt like hours, Cami sobs turned into hiccups and slowly she fell asleep on my lap. The concreate floor was ice cold and my body ached from the position I was currently in.

The room was dimly lit and there was no windows or furniture, just some chains and a locked door. I leaned my head against the wall and closed my eyes. I was trying to remain positive and calm but as the minutes went by my head and heart was filled dread instead.

Alpha Alessandro. There was something about him that I couldn't understand. I was petrified of him, what he could do to Cami and me but I also wanted to see him again. I was going crazy, there was no doubt about it, it's the only way to explain my irrational thoughts.

I thought back to the way his lips grazed my neck and my body was instantly flooded with warm and a tingly feeling. What was that? Why am I feeling like this? This man is going to torture and kill us and all I could think about was how good his lips felt on me.

Why did he do that? Why did he smell me? I had so many questions and no answers.

The sound of the door unlocking and opening filled my ears as I looked up to see who it was. An unfamiliar man stepped inside and looked down at the pair of us.

"Come with me."

I started to shake Cami to wake her up but the man stopped me. "Not the child, just you."

"I'm not leaving her alone." I whispered as I stared at Cami's sleeping face.

"As long as you follow the Alpha's instructions no one will hurt her."

I didn't want to leave Cami alone but what choice did I have? I gently pulled her head off my lap and placed it on the ground slowly, careful not to wake her up.

I got up and grimaced at the sound of my knees cracking from being sat in an uncomfortable position. "Where are we going?"

"The Alpha wants to see you."

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: Hey guys, I posted a message earlier explaining why I have been away for a bit. Long story short, I got Covid, sort of recovered from it and then fell ill again. The doctors said I had (and still have) 'long covid' and for a while I was very ill. I am thankfully feeling a lot better now and can go about my day without too much of a struggle. As I am feeling a lot better I will be uploading again :) I did stop uploading on Patreon too (too ill to do anything) but I have started uploading again so if you want to read ahead you can do on www.patreon.com/kayy_b there are currently 31 chapters on Patreon and I will be uploading twice this week :)

I hope you guys liked this chapter

Let me know what you think of the Alpha so far! What do you think is going to happen next?

Thank you to everyone for being patient and for your supportive and encouraging comments. I really appreciate it!

-Kayy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 49.9K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
3.1M 75.4K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...
3.6K 119 6
*Available in full on Radish or Patreon!* She was born in fire. He was forged in ice. The clash will scorch them both. After a disease wipes out all...
29.8K 843 19
Lucy is just an average girl who lived an average life. At age 18, she has a job, lives in a house by herself, and has very few friends. She basicall...