Just A Typical Gay Story [ Bx...

By felicitousapple

REMINDER: Switching Point of Views I know this is so unprofessional of me (not that I'm really a professional... More

Just A Typical Gay Story
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Epilogue

Chapter Four

132 6 0
By felicitousapple

Chapter Four

Roye Declan's POV

The night had fallen and the moon was out. Yet, the six of us are still here in the mall. However we are currently eating in a restaurant right now, so maybe after this, all of us are probably heading out as well and call it a night.

Tommorow is Saturday, we still have a practice. And since we don't have practice today, I bet coach will make us practice longer than the usual practice time every saturday. And I will admit that it is a pain in the ass.

Give me a break.

“You still don't want vegetables?” My attention get caught by Arson who's presently asking Angelo. I watch the small guy as he scrunch his nose in disgust and push his plate near Arson's. And Arson as the glutton one, he did not hesitate on taking the latter's food into his plate.

I stare at my own food and munch on it, before looking back at him to steal a glance. I swear, he's so fun to watch. It's like you will never get bored. And add the fact that I'm the person that when you're bored, everything can be amusing.

Yup, amusing.

Anyway, earlier before we ended up here in the restaurant. Codee explained to us, as why are they face to face with Gerald that time when we saw them. I almost choke on my own saliva when I found out that the Olea girl  is his little sister.

I mean, I didn't know it. All I know about her is that she's my girlfriend's friend! Angela's friend and that's it.

But let's move on from that. I want to focus on why is Angelo avoiding me like I'm some drug addict or I have a contagious disease. He would not even look into my eyes. It's starting to get on my nerves. I mean, we were fine earlier at school. We're even talking about his hobby and he's smiling. Why is he giving me a cold treatment now, like we're back on being invisible with each other.

Why am I bickering about this? Why am I worried that I did something to make him upset with me? Why am I bothered that he's UPSET at me? I don't know him that much. We barely know each other...so why?

I took a deep sigh, not noticing that Emman is already watching me as I did. In this group of friends, the one I'm closest with is Emman. We know each other since our toddler days and I can say that he knows me well. He's silent, but a great observer. And right now, I know that I'm being observed.

He raised an eyebrow at me, silently asking me if what's going on but I just gave him a brief smile, telling him that it's nothing and not that important.

For all I know, it's just me being insane.

***

Leron Angelo's POV

This is the day of the date. I still have a lot of time to be prepared but I cannot stop myself and keep on glancing on my watch from time to time.

The clock says 2:47, see? It's still too early.

My parents aren't home yet but I already told them that I'm going out tonight. And since it's Saturday, meaning they will not get to work for that long, I can borrow the car.

I even told them we're I'm going to spent the rest of the night, but not the part of who I was with and what really kind of outing it is. That it is actually a date with someone.

I don't want them to think of something else with this date. In view of the fact that, this was just a friendly date for me. No more, no less. Like I said, Olea is a nice and pretty girl. However she's not my type. Girls are not in my boundary at all.

Besides, I'm the person who's not that eager to be in a relationship. I'm okay with just a crush for now. I mean, I'm still young. Why waste it on a relationship that we know will not last long? For what? For a mere experience? To be fashionable? To belong in a group?

Nonsense.

Swaying my legs to the edge of my bed, I stand up to get my clothes that we bought for this date yesterday. I already took a comfortable bath earlier, therefore I just need to put on the clothes.

It is a white shirt with a random small design and I top it with a red long sleeves checkered. And of course, for the lower part I paired the top with a black skinny jeans. [ Example on the top ]

Arson always have a good taste when it comes to fashion. Of course, he likes to be presentable to everyone's eye.

I almost rolled my eyes at the thought.

I scattered those clothes on my bed for the meantime. It's too early to put them on. And not to mention, but my hands are itching to touch some brushes. My eyes are eager to paint my thoughts on some blank canvas.

If to other people, their diary is a book, mine's a canvas. It cannot only just express my thoughts, it can bring me the tranquility I've been yearning. I'm inlove with the freedom of my hands as I slowly stride the paints along with my brush. It can also give colors to my life. Be it colorful or sometimes' black.

Life can be as color full as the rainbow, however it can also be a color of death and sorrow.

That is what I thought about life. Because life itself is the one who taught that to me.

Walking in the art room I haven't visited for almost two days, made me breathe in the air inside the room. The smell of paints and a little bit smell of dust, immediately welcomed my nose. I know that doing it is risky, but I am addicted to it amidst knowing the bad effects it will bring to my health if ever.

A sigh of relief escape my throat as I started putting on my mask, together with the gloves. Usually, putting these gloves on is not a thing of me to do. However remembering the date I will later attend, I cannot risk to put some paints on my skin. I have to be careful.

I prepared the things I will use. And after spending a few minutes for the preparation, I  Iet myself be drown by the paints. There's nothing in my mind, to be honest. I just let my hand do the job and a smile start appearing on my lips under the mask.

Soon after, my mind started drifting to a certain person. Images of him from yesterday drilling his gaze on me, showed up in my head. I know that he's staring at me for almost the whole time. I am aware of it, but I had not let him know about it and just ignore the fact.

First, I am too embarrassed to ask him why. My face is flushing already without even looking at him. Second, maybe I was just imagining things, and it will be too weird and embarrassing if I approach him about the action he's not even doing. And last, the conversation between us earlier that day is still bothering me.

I am still frustrated towards myself.

It's fine, we're fine. We have a good conversation for at least awhile. He didn't do anything, it's me who had the problem. So what if he wants to talk to his girlfriend? What is it to me if he's more excited about talking to her and not me?

I have no say to it. Because I'm just no one to him. He don't know me, and I barely know him as well. I have no rights to be jealous and to be upset with him just because he chose someone over me.

Someone he like.

However, despite all of that, I wonder how it feels to be known by someone you admire. To be acknowledge by them. With the whole you, the true you.

Yes, I know I am not lacking of this and I'm lucky to have those people around me. But everytime I'm thinking about it, I have come to a realization that even them did not know who I truly am.

The time passed in an hour, from then until it was three hours ago, and yet I still don't realize it. I was too drown on painting to care, but it did not last long either, I lost my drowning there where I heard the familiar ringing of my cellphone.

Take me to the place I used to run~

Remember the house where I was born~

Baby, you don't know me~

The sound of the ringtone stopped right there once I picked it up. It is one of my parents, and as I talk to them over the phone, my gaze is stuck at my painting before me.I cannot tear off my gaze on it. 

It is a boy in a middle of nowhere. A boy who seems lost in his thoughts as he stared into nothingness. The color of purple is the one standing as the sunset against the dimming sky and black for the silhouettes. 

“We are near, honey. I just thought that it's better to inform you about it.” my mother on the phone said. And because of it, my eyes immediately flew at clock. 6:07.

“Shoot.”

“Thank you, Mamu. You're a life saver.” I said and hung up. My right hand is putting down the brush on my long table and I am taking off my apron with the other.

Damn it. I completely forgotten about the date.

Without looking back inside the art room, I dash off immediately to my room. Checking my arms, face and any parts of my skin on the mirror to see if there's any paint on my body. But luckily, I don't have any.

All right. Time to changes clothes, I guess.

After changing clothes, I pick up my phone and texted Olea. Saying that I'm coming to pick her up right now, and I immediately received 'okay' from her. Yesterday that night, she texted me her address and I found out that she's just 6 minutes away from my home.

Soon after, my parents already arrived. “We're home!” my mother called out, and that's my que to go out of the room. As soon as I saw them, a smile appeared on my lips.

“Welcome back,” I greeted and they smile back. They both look at me up and down, and I got a little shy under their gaze. Usually, my clothes are plain and boring. Now that I'm wearing this kind of style, I don't know what to feel. After all, this is kind of Arson's fashion.

“You're so handsome. So, are you going already?” my mother asked as she walk near me, still eyeing me carefully. I nod my head at her and look at Papu's way afterwards. He wink at me before tossing the car key to me, which is I successfully catch.

“Okay, be careful. And have fun!” I gave them a last glance with a smile before the image of our door step in between us, completely blocking our sight of each other.

And with finally hopping in the car, I drive my way to Olea's house.

***

“Later!”

I shifted on my seat once I saw Olea coming out from the gate of their house. I was about to get off the car, so that I can open the door for her, but I got stunned when Gerald came out as well. Tailing his little sister behind.

My mouth parted. And before I can even process what I'm doing, the door of the passenger seat suddenly open. I almost jump out of surprise, but then stop myself immediately when Gerald poked his head inside the car.

“Uh..”

“Oh, you're here. I thought no one is inside.” I look at him, and realized what idiocy I'm doing. I quickly struggle to get off my seatbelt, but then I heard a manly chuckle— probably coming from Gerald — so I raised my head to look at him.

“What?” I asked him with a dumbfounded look on my face. He stop laughing but there's still a grin on his face. He shake his head and look at my head down to my feet. I immediately felt nervous under his gaze, nevertheless I did the same thing on him.

He's just wearing a simple gray shirt and a black pants.

“Done checking me out?” I withdraw my eyes on him and instead look for the brunette girl I'm supposed to be with right now. However, doing that still seems to amused the guy on my side.

“Relax kid, I'm kidding.” he teased. I can feel myself narrowing my eyes on him just hearing his remark. But before I can even argue with it, someone push the boy aside and there she is! Ah, finally!

“Stop taking away my date, big bro! Go inside! Darse prisa!” Olea playfully said to his brother. And the other boy put both of his arms up in the air, while saying some foreign language as well.

“Si, si ten cuidado!”

After saying it, the man immediately turn around and walk inside the house while shaking his head. I turned to Olea, who just closed the door.

“Sorry for the commercial. I hope you don't mind our silliness.” she apologized, and I widened my eyes at that. “N-no! It's really okay. Actually I found it cute.” I truthfully said, and she narrow ber eyes at me.

I look at her in confusion, but before I can even ask her what's the problem, she laugh it away. “You are so cute. Maybe that's why my brother is obviously interested in you.” she said, but then I have decided to not let it bother me.

Maybe she does have other meaning about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 15.5K 78
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
18.9K 861 23
"The person, I had a one-night stand with was a Vampire, Now he wants to explore the city, he wanna live with me too? I can't say no to him not just...
27.3K 685 26
" this all is your fucking fault" all of a sudden I was slammed against my locker,towering over me was my arch enemy 'Sam the Dam'. My head was pound...
646K 36.3K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...