Fictional Character One-Shots...

Door shiftsandgiggles999

This will simply be various scenarios involving whatever fictional character I'm feeling that day. There will... Meer

Narcissa Malfoy X Reader A Modern Lovestory
Narcissa Malfoy X Female Reader (smut) Beach Day
Narcissa Malfoy X Female Reader Thunderstorm
Narcissa Malfoy x Female Reader Period Pain
Narcissa Malfoy X Reader Little Space
Narcissa Malfoy X Reader Panic Induced Fever Dreams
Narcissa Malfoy X Female Reader (Smut)
Narcissa Malfoy x Female Reader (smut)
MPHFPC The New Housemate (Fluff)
Narcissa Malfoy X Female OC The Boggart
Narcissa Malfoy X Reader (The Funeral)
Narcissa Malfoy X Female Reader A Modern Smutstory
Narcissa Black X Female reader A Modern Smutstory pt. 2
Day of the Death Eaters Part 1 (NM X Female Reader)
Day of the Death Eaters Part 2 (NM X Female Reader)
Day of the Death Eaters Part 3 (NM X Female Reader
Day of the Death Eaters Part 4 (NM X Female Reader)
Narcissa Malfoy X Female Reader (Smut)
Day of the Death Eaters Part 5 (NM X Female Reader)
Day of the Death Eaters Part 6 (NM X Female Reader)
Day of the Death Eaters Part 7 (NM X Female Reader)
Narcissa Malfoy X Female Reader The Boggart Part Two
NM X Female Reader Mafia Boss (Smut)
The New Fairy
NM X Dom Reader (Smut)
NM X Female Reader Smut
NM X Female Reader "My Princess"
NM X Female Reader "My Princess" Part 2
NM X Female Reader (Smut)
NM X Female Reader "My Princess" Part 3
NM X Female Reader "Cam Girl" (Smut)
NM X Female Reader (Smut)
NM X Female Reader "Cam Girl" Part 2
Tina Goldstein X Reader (Smut)
NM X Female Reader (Fluff)
Update on "My Princess"
The Werewolf (Hurt/Comfort/Fluff)
Random Snippets
NM X Reader (Smut)
Royal Exhibition (Little Bit of Smut)
Royal Exhibition Part 2
Regina Mills X Reader (Smut)
The Alpha
Severus Snape X Narcissa Malfoy (Smut)
Death Eater Attack (Hurt/Comfort/Fluff)
NM/XL/Female Reader (Smut)
The Governor's Pet
NM X Reader "Panic Mantra"
"Runa Corvina Snape"
"Runa Corvina Snape" Part 2
"Runa Corvina Snape" Part 3
"Runa Corvina Snape" Part 4
"Runa Corvina Snape" Part 5
Seven Potters Gone Wrong (NM X reader) Fluff
Seven Potters Gone Wrong Part 2
"Runa Corvina Snape" Part 6
"Runa Corvina Snape" Part 7
"Runa Corvina Snape" Part 8
NM X Reader (Hurt/Comfort/Smut)
NM X Reader (Smut)
Random Snippets 2 (Smutty)
Canon NM x OC Reader (Smut)
Canon NM X OC Reader (Smut)
"Disappearance" (NM X Reader Mother Figure Fluff)
"Help Me" (NM X Reader Hurt/Comfort)
"Azkaban" (NM X Reader Smut)
"Professor" (Smut)
"Intruder" (NM X Reader Hurt/Comfort)
"Lost"
The School for Good and Evil
NM X Reader (Hurt/Comfort)
Lady Lesso X Female Reader (Smut)
NM X Reader (Hurt/Comfort)
Random Snippets Part 3 (Hurt/Comfort)
"Horse Show" (NM X Reader)
"End of a Life"
NM X Reader (Smut)
A Not So Merry Christmas
"Sick Day"
Vampire NM X Reader (Smut)
"Professor Malfoy" (Smut)
NM X Reader Smut
NM X Reader (Smut)
NM X Reader (Smut)

Narcissa M. X Female Reader & Lucius M. X Female OC A Summer Worth Remembering

8.2K 50 24
Door shiftsandgiggles999

My best friend Cassie and I were spending the summer holidays with the infamous Malfoy family. Draco Malfoy completed our little trio and had invited us to spend the break with him this year. We had now been here about 2 months, and each of us had a very dark secret that the other did not know about.

You see, over these past couple of months, I had fallen hopelessly in love with Draco's mother Narcissa. Cassie had done the same with Draco's father, Lucius. Neither of us knew about the other's little crush, and as far as we knew neither senior Malfoy knew about the other's affair with a school girl. However, that was about to change.

As long as the two of us had been at the manor, Narcissa and Lucius had not gotten along very well. Draco had mentioned that while his parents were still together to preserve their reputation in the pureblood community, they did not have any romantic feelings towards one another. For the most part.

Cassie POV:
I woke up to the sound of light rain hitting my window this morning. Surprisingly, this was the first time it had rained since staying here. I quite enjoyed just standing outside during these summer showers, feeling the cool refreshing water on my skin and the storm power in the air.

I hopped out of bed ready for a good day. I threw on a simple outfit, knowing it would be drenched soon enough and headed downstairs. It was quite early, 7am to be exact, and no one else was up just yet. I quietly padded my way over to the front door barefoot and stepped outside.

I remained underneath the ledge of the roof for a moment, watching the rain pour from the clouds and splash as it hit the ground. Finally I stepped out from under my cover and opened my arms to the sky, letting the cold water shower me in the hot summer air. I lifted my face towards the sky and felt the droplets rolling down my cheeks and off of my eyelashes as I grinned. Thunder boomed overhead and a shiver went down my spine, the energy in the air intoxicating.

I sat down in a puddle in the rocks and just enjoyed being one with Mother Earth. I let her wash my worries away.

I was absolutely drenched when I came back inside. It was now nearing 8am and everyone would be coming down for breakfast shortly. I was just about to go upstairs and change again when I heard a voice, his voice, travel to my ears from the kitchen.

I decided to go ahead and say good morning, wrapping my soaking wet arms around his neck as he sat in his usual place at the head of the table. My hair dripped onto his skin, making him cringe away from my touch and I laughed. "Why on Earth are you so wet Cassie?" Lucius tried to get away from me but I just gripped his shoulders tighter, refusing to let go.

"It's raining." I replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "No shit. Why exactly were you out in it though?" He clearly wasn't impressed by the fact I was getting him wet, but gave up trying to push me away as his shirt was already spotted with water.

"I love being out in the rain. It's so peaceful and powerful at the same time." I laid my head on his shoulder, nuzzling into his neck. "You're such a little hippie you know that?" He went back to reading his newspaper, now ignoring me completely. However, I knew just how to get his attention.

I let go of his neck, choosing to straddle his lap instead. He finally put the newspaper down and took a good look at me. My shoulder length blonde hair soaked and dripping down my body, old makeup I hadn't gotten off the night before smeared around my eyes, and as his own eyes traveled down to my white crop top, it was very obvious that I hadn't bothered with a bra that morning.

His expression turned more lustful as he stared at my breasts through the translucent material, every curve as visible as if I weren't wearing anything at all. I smirked as I looked up at him with big doe eyes, running my hands up his chest and playing with the buttons at his neck.

"Narcissa, Draco, and y/n will be down any minute. This isn't a good idea right now darling." I pouted and continued fiddling with the buttons, undoing just the top one. "But I want you. Need you Mr. Malfoy." I felt a small throb in my own crotch at calling him by his last name. It just did something to me.

It clearly did something to him as well as he suddenly gripped my hips, letting his nails dig into my skin and kissed me quite roughly, forcing his tongue into my mouth. I moaned quietly at the sensation and rolled my hips forward to grind against his growing bulge.

"Fuck Cassie." Lucius leaned his head back in ecstasy as I grinded on his clothed dick. I took that opportunity to kiss his neck, moving from his ear down to his collarbone, pushing his shirt aside to expose more skin for me to taste. I nipped at the skin in the hollow between his collarbones and heard a small growl escape his throat. "Watch it my pet. Bite too hard and I'll be forced to punish you." That just excited me even more.

I reached my hands down and undid his belt, slipping one hand into his boxers to wrap around him. My cold, rain soaked hands were a shock to his system and he gasped at the sensation before eliciting a throaty moan as his cock twitched in my hand. I stroked the pad of my thumb over the tip, spreading around the little bit of pre cum already forming.

His hands began moving up my sides and to my breasts as he leaned in and began kissing my neck as my fingers pleasured him. His thighs spread apart to allow me more access and I finally removed his twitching cock from its confines within his trousers.

"Already so needy to be touched aren't we Mr. Malfoy?" I slid backwards off of his lap and underneath the table, looking up at him through innocent doe eyes before turning my attention downwards. I stuck one finger in my mouth, letting a string of saliva leave my lips before taking him into my mouth. As soon as my lips made contact with his shaft a groan escaped him as he sat back in his chair to enjoy the feeling.

I began swirling my tongue around his tip as I used my hand to stroke what wouldn't fit in my mouth. I could feel his cock began to pulsate in my mouth and knew he was getting close, but I wasn't quite done. I used my free hand to cup his balls and give them a gentle squeeze, hearing another growl escape from the man.

A hand tangled itself in my hair as he began forcing me to take even more of his cock down my throat and face fucking me. He started bucking his hips as he rammed it inside of me, making my eyes water and my gag reflex to kick in, but he kept going until I felt a warm liquid shoot down into the back of my throat.

I swallowed and removed him from my mouth, making sure to clean him up with my tongue before making my way back to his lap. "Such a dirty little whore. Getting me off in plain sight when my wife or son could walk in. Not to mention your other best friend, y/n." I chuckled darkly as I licked my lips, my own needs not having been yet.

"I do believe you need a good fucking little one."
With that he scooped me up off of his lap and stood, turning me around and pushing my torso down onto the table while kicking my feet apart. I was still in my rain soaked shorts which were now also wet for a very different reason.

"Please, Mr. Malfoy I need you." The earned me a rough slap on the ass. "Quiet. The only sounds I am to hear from you are moans of pleasure am I understood?" He slipped one hand down the front of my shorts and began stimulating my needy clit.

I nodded my understanding as my legs jerked uncontrollably. I angled my hips down a bit, giving myself more pleasure, and moaned as I rested my forehead on the table beneath me.

"Mm that feels good" I mumbled as he moved my shorts to the side slightly to insert one finger into my wetness. "My my, Cassie, so fucking wet. Did I do this to you?" He began using another finger to stretch me out before penetration.

I could feel his now erect cock pushing into my ass and rubbing my opening through my clothes. Finally he pulled them off of me, leaving me with my bare ass to the world, and a full view of my glistening pussy. "Mm such a pretty little pussy" he praised as he soaked his cock in my wetness for lubricant.

Suddenly he pushed into me, both of us gasping at the intense pleasure surging through us both. Once I had adjusted he began slowly thrusting into me, taking his time to pleasure me right. "Mm please.. faster." I breathily mumbled into the table. He must have been just as desperate as I because he didn't comment on the fact that I had spoken, just did as I asked.

Soon I felt a tight ball forming in my lower stomach, and my walls tightening around him told him that I was nearing my release. His cock was pulsing inside of me and I knew he was right on the edge as well. I was now whimpering every time he thrusted deeper into me, hitting all the right places. I was on the very edge of releasing all over his cock when suddenly..

"What the bloody hell are you two doing?!" We had been caught.

Y/n POV:

I woke up a bit late this morning and I knew why immediately. It was raining. The rain always managed to make me sleep harder than normal. 'I bet I know where Cassie is'. I snorted as I rolled over in my warm blankets. I enjoyed the rain but not as much as she did and I was sure she was sitting outside getting drenched right about now.

I finally hauled myself out of bed and got ready for the day, just throwing on a t-shirt and shorts for the time being as I wasn't sure what the plan was. I walked out into the hallway running a hand through my hair to try and get some of the tangles out and ran into Narcissa.

"Morning Cissy." I gave her a small, sleepy smile as she walked towards me. "Good morning dear. Sleep well?" She brushed a strand of my hair out of my face and laid her hand on my cheek for a brief moment.

"A bit too well it appears. I don't usually wake up this late but I guess the rain made me tired."

"Yes, same here. I'm sure the other three are wondering where we are by now."

We walked downstairs together chatting about nothing in particular. We were just about to walk through the kitchen door when we heard strange noises coming from within. It sounded like.. slapping? And something being hit against the table. Narcissa and I glanced at each other questioningly before I followed her into the kitchen.

I was stunned at the sight before me. From where I was standing I couldn't see anything personal, but it was very obvious what was happening. Cassie was laid over the kitchen table with no pants on, Lucius standing behind her gripping her hips also pants less.

"What the bloody Hell are you two doing?!" Narcissa was just as stunned as I but also furious to see her son's friend fucking her husband. Like she hadn't been fucking her son's other friend, but that's a story for later.

Cassie and Lucius froze, too shocked and embarrassed at being caught to do anything but stare at us in the same position they had been in, Lucius's cock still deep inside of my best friend.

I glanced at Narcissa again surprised to see.. lust? She didn't seem as bothered by this situation as I had assumed she would be.

"Narcissa I.." Lucius and Cassie quickly scrambled back into their clothes, looking between the two of us nervously.

"Save it Lucius. I should have known you were having an affair. You've been far too relaxed and happy around me lately." She paused to glance at me. "But I have no room to talk." With that she intertwined her fingers with my own to prove her point.

I had yet to speak and just glanced at the other two to see their reaction. They looked just as shocked as we had when we walked into the kitchen. "So we've both been sleeping with Draco's friends." Lucius lowly joked.

"Yes it appears so." The tension began to grow in the room as an awkward silence filled the kitchen. "Well.. then if you don't mind I think we need to finish something upstairs." Cassie and Lucius tried to walk around us out the door but I heard the lock click behind me.

"I don't think that will be necessary." Lucius and Narcissa gave each other a look that I didn't quite understand and Cassie and I gave each other a confused look as they walked to opposite ends of the kitchen table.

Cassie POV:

'Fuck' I thought as soon as I looked up and made eye contact with Narcissa. Her and y/n had walked in on us. The ball in my stomach dissipated immediately when I realized we were done for and I was definitely getting sent home.

We quickly fixed ourselves and stood up, waiting on someone to speak. I was more than a little surprised when Narcissa admitted to sleeping with y/n. I knew it was best if I just stayed out of this conversation for the time being and stayed silent, occasionally sneaking glances at y/n who looked absolutely flabbergasted at the whole situation.

I quickly became even more confused when Narcissa didn't let us leave, rather locking the door and giving Lucius a look I didn't understand. Clearly neither did y/n as she looked just as confused as I when they walked their separate ways  to opposite ends of the table.

Lucius walked back to where he was sitting at the head of the table as Narcissa sat down at the other end. They were both still giving each other that strange look before both of them collectively looked over at us instead.

"Come here my pet." Lucius summoned me over and I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. I was still a bit nervous about Narcissa watching all of this and hearing that pet name, but did as he instructed and sat down on his lap facing him.

"Come to me my love" I heard Narcissa say behind me and y/n did the same as I, sitting on her lap facing away from me.

Lucius began to kiss me a bit gentler than before, letting his lips explore mine as his hands explored my hips. I played along, running my hands up his clothed chest and moving the fabric out of the way once more.

I tilted my head back and let him suck on my neck, something about him biting at a spot that could ultimately be used to kill me turned me on even with the other two in the room.

I quickly lost myself and completely forgot about what was going on behind me. I opened the buttons on his pants and let his cock spring free, placing myself on it and waiting on my body to adjust once more.

Lucius let out a small moan at the feeling and I began to grind my hips, letting my hands rest on his shoulders as I began to bounce.

Y/N POV:

I felt a bit awkward knowing Cassie and Lucius were behind me but sat down on Narcissa's lap nonetheless. She placed her hands on my hips and placed her face millimeters from my own.

"Don't worry about them my love. Focus on me." I nodded and let her do her thing, letting her remove my shirt leaving me in my bra. "You're so beautiful y/n." She began kissing down my chest, stopping once my bra got in her way.

She moved up to kiss me on the lips, squeezing the skin around my hips and making her way down to my ass. I was wearing very thin shorts and she had no trouble gripping the skin underneath.

I was beginning to get lost in the pleasure and started grinding my hips on hers. She chuckled darkly as she noticed me getting more comfortable and roughly pulled me closer to her.

I let my hands trail down to fondle her breasts through her shirt and she let out a breathy moan in my mouth. I pressed my body up against hers as she reached down and pushed my shorts aside, feeling my wetness.

"You must not be too bothered by our audience. You're already dripping little one" I felt a throb at her words, low key being turned on by the fact that we weren't alone.

She inserted a finger to stretch me out and I bit my lip to suppress a moan. She kissed me roughly, biting my bottom lip to get it out from between my teeth. "Don't hold back love. Let them hear how good I make you feel."

I let my head roll back in pleasure as a moan escaped my throat. "That's more like it." I looked down into her lust filled eyes and smirked, getting a burst of bravery.

I reached down between her legs and moved her underwear aside, rubbing her clit. She whimpered at my touch and I chuckled, earning a dark look from my lover.

Suddenly I found myself sitting on the table, bare ass on the cold wood beneath me. She sank to her knees and pushed my thighs apart, admiring my glistening center. "Such a pretty little pussy. Too bad I have to destroy it"

She started licking and sucking on my clit, nipping at it every so often. Two fingers were inserted into me and I let out a gasp, reflexively wrapping a hand in her hair and tugging every time she hit the right spot.

I could hear moans behind me and the slapping of skin, the thought of my best friend and Lucius fucking mere feet from us turning me on even more.

"Fuck that feels good."

Cassie POV:

I continued to bounce on Lucius's cock until I felt that warm knot in my stomach, indicating that I was close. He could feel my walls tightening around himself and knew as well.

"Not yet my pet". He lifted me off of his dick and turned me around, shoving me roughly into the table and kicking my feet apart once again.

"You're going to take my cock like the good little slut you are. Understood?"

"Yes sir." I was laying on the table with my ass exposed to him and I could see y/n's back in front of me. It seemed she was getting eaten out and the image made my exhausted pussy throb.

Lucius rubbed his tip in my wetness to lube it up before thrusting into me. I moaned at the pained pleasure and he gripped my hips, thrusting into me again and again.

"Such a filthy little girl. Letting me use your body while my wife fucks your best friend on the other side of this table."

I felt the table shift and glanced over to see y/n in the same position I was, lying with her chest down on the table and Narcissa laying over her, whispering in her ear.

It looked like she was being finger fucked and her facial expressions were driving me mad. I was nearing climax quickly, and from the moans coming from behind me so was Lucius.

Y/n POV:

Narcissa had flipped me around and was fucking me mercilessly with one hand while getting herself off with the other.

I could see Cassie in the same position I was, getting railed into oblivion by Lucius.

"I.. I'm so close." I was about to cum and knew it was going to be intense.

"Me too y/n." She was laying over me and moaning in my ear as she fingered both of us at the same time, getting closer and closer to climax.

Cassie and I made eye contact as I went over the edge, Narcissa quickly cumming right after me. I saw Cassie's eyes roll back in her head and her face comfort in pleasure. Lucius bit his lip and sloppily thrusted into her as he finished inside of her.

We all took a moment to compose ourselves and come down from our intense high's before sitting ourselves down for a normal breakfast.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.3K 31 5
Collection of Sebastian Sallow x f!MC one-shots Lots of fluff, and probably some smut in the future!
2.4K 17 12
Ask me to write for almost any character (any generation) and I will! I will write Fluff 🌻 Angst 🩸 Family 👩‍👩‍👧‍👦 Smut (with female characters)...
97.5K 2K 31
A collection of oneshots to portray the l o v e between Draco and Harry :) I hope you all enjoy! In this collection we have some ~angsty~ and FLUFFY...
21.2K 189 12
mainly Slytherin boys! fluff/smut/angst