Just A Typical Gay Story [ Bx...

By felicitousapple

REMINDER: Switching Point of Views I know this is so unprofessional of me (not that I'm really a professional... More

Just A Typical Gay Story
Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Epilogue

Chapter One

234 6 0
By felicitousapple

Chapter One

Leron Angelo's POV

The practice match already begun. Right from the start of the game the battle was intense and pretty hot. They all move very fast and both teams are not losing. I wonder if they have grudges to each other? Who knows. Maybe I'll ask Arson later.

The time buzzed, meaning that the first game is already done. Each team immediately went to their respective benches to rest for a while and think of a new way. I was immediately nervous when I thought that they were coming here. Like I said, I was close in their seat.

But when I saw Arson ahead of them, I immediately ignored the nervousness and tried to act normal. I reach for Arson's energy drink that was next to his bag and handed it to him when he reached me.

"Thank you, ahh!" he tiredly sat next to me.

He drink his energy drink in almost one gulp. I immediately look away and turn my attention towards the court. That's why I don't like sports. I was just watching them play, but I am feeling tired as well. Although, it's fun to watch.

Soon, my eyes immediately fell on Declan. He's also drinking water. He just finished the first bottle and when the woman beside her noticed it, the girl immediately give him some more. I watch them until the girl is naughtily wiping Declan's body, my face immediately heating up but I look away as fast as I can.

"Get a room!" I heard Felix shout at the two. Emman looked at him then glared before turning away.

"Are you bored already?" I was surprised when Codee suddenly appeared to my left. I immediately shook my head in return. "Nt really, It's a good fight actually. It's like you're upset with each other." I chuckled that made him grin too. Arson joined the laughed and approached the two of us as if he had something to whisper.

"You're not wrong though," he said as I raised an eyebrow. There's a story then?

"Gerald. The captain of the other team. He is the one who approached you and Roye. The bastard is bitter because his girlfriend left him in exchanged of Roye. He was switched away. " he laughed after explaining. I then look at the girl earlier. She must be the girlfriend.

I look back at Arson and gave him a bemused look. "Then, why am I the one who was almost hit?" I let out a sigh of resentment. It's true, if Declan hadn't stopped that ball I think I would have lost a tooth or worse more than just one. My nose will probably bleed too.

Arson's face suddenly became serious. "He wants to tease Roye. That's another one, do you want me to punch him?" I looked at him without emotion, then looked at the other team to see the captain of the other side as well. He's currently drinking some water too. Looking at him now, he is not that bad looking. I still think that Declan is the best though. But still I think the one to blame in here is the girl.

"No, don't bother. I don't have enough money for your funeral." Codee laugh at my remark. "What?! Are you saying that I'm going to lose?" He stood up violently and was about to walk to the other team, when Coach suddenly called.

I just laugh at him and shake my head when he starts insulting the coach secretly. He's an immature, born sadist.

Not that I underestimate him, I just really don't want him to start a fight just because of that. If it's Declan then it is fine. The man's involved after all. Nowadays, you'll never know what people are thinking. You don't understand now with people if they just want to be trendy or what.

I sigh. And this feelings of me feels like it wants to get involve.

I leaned back in my seat and closed my eyes. I'm not allowing it. I don't want to. I'm confused by how I feel towards him and I don't want to add any chaos and stress in my life.

The game ended just after the sun set. Our school won by just three scores. That was close. They must be really tired. But even so, I know the plan will still happen tonight.

Ah! I'm going to check if my parents already reply. They already agreed, but of course some of their sermons and reminders to me would not be lost. Such as, "Don't drink too much. Don't do drugs. Don't loose your virginity yet, etcetera." like I'm going to do that.

Plus, all my friends are healthy. They hate drugs. Not with alcohols and girls though. It seems that these two are often the stuff of their brains. Especially Arson, apart from food he often tells me about his sex life. I will sometimes give him some advice whenever he's asking how he will he explain to the girl that saw her kissing other girl. That's all, but when he's already too much, I just let him talk like whatever nonsense he was saying and don't pay attention. I'm so bad, right?

"Leron, We're ready." Codee said. I looked up at him only to see him looking so fresh. He maybe noticed me staring because he look away while suppressing a small smile. I cleared my throat and stand up already when I saw the others coming out as well.

"Let's go?" I was the first to ask and they all nodded their heads, I immediately turned away. Arson immediately joined me, holding some chips now.

I'm going with Roye. I didn't bring a car with me." said Felix suddenly. I look at Declan and he just shake his head. "I'm gonna pick up Angela. She's with her other friend, I guess." what he said caught my attention more. Angela, huh? Probably the girl earlier.

"Woah, really? Who? Who?" Felix asked eagerly. Declan took out a cellphone and showed a picture to Felix. It wasn't long before I could hear them whistling. Reason to follow is another gossiper who has just been next to me and eating.

"Hey Angel, look at this buddy!" Arson called me, which is I expected. I stop walking to wait for them. I am not really interested in girls, after all, I am gay. But I have to do it if I'm going to pretend like a man.

"Hey!" he snap away the phone from Declan, making me grin. But Arson ignored him and quickly handed me the cellphone. And then there's a short haired girl on the screen. A cute one. But no, I can't even feel anything.

Nothing making me nervous just like whenever I'm looking at him. So far different.

"What's her name?" I asked, and of course, I'm just acting. I know Arson want to set me up, because there's no way he will call me in the first place just because of a picture. As expected, they tease me first for asking before they answered me.

Until I felt someone's arm wrapping around my shoulder. "Her name's Olea. What? You're interested?" and without looking up to face the one who's currently resting his arm around me, I shrugged. With his familiar scent rubbing on my nose, there's no doubt.

This is Roye Declan.

"Dekkie is talking to you, Angel."

Before even I can process in my mind what's really happening, Arson interrupted me. I look at him. He's really pushing me to do this. I can feel it and notice it. But now that I am stuck, I can do nothing but to go with the flow.

Thinking about this situation, I thought to myself that I can just ignore them, forget them for the rest of my life and not force myself to do these things that I did not want in the first place.

And then I will out myself.

My parents are understanding, for sure they don't mind if they knew who really I am and what I truly feel. But them? I don't know. They are all kind to me. I have also never heard anyone talk about being homophobic. Honestly, none of them are being homophobic.

Ah, this is so hard and hopeless.

Doing the decision that ignoring them, isn't that a bit selfish? I mean, I still don't know how they will react if I admit it. That is just sounds so immature and childish to me.

What should I do...

"Hey," I felt a hand on my ear. And without a thought, I jump away from them while holding the ear of mine that had been touched. My ears are so sensitive. I don't know why, but I get easily uncomfortable whenever someone is touching them. Be it my parents or bestfriend. And I hate it.

I can feel my face heating up because I know that all of them are already watching me. This is fucking embarrassing.

"Wow, you are surprisingly sensitive." I heard Declan commented. And I can't help but to feel something foreign, I don't really know how to explain, from his remark. God.

"Right? The first time I touch his ears because I am amazed of his piercing, he did not hesitate to punch me on the face. Damn it hurts. I can still feel it." I laugh at Arson's half lie and half truth words.

Yes, I punch him on the face when he did that. But the punch did not even leave a bruise on his face. He's overreacting. But it's fine, I thanked him because he kinda save my ass back there.

In the end, I just shook my head and handed Declan back his cellphone. "I'm interested. She's cute, why not give it a shot?" the others smirk at me. Felix jumping on my back while saying that I took his chance. If only he knows, I am more willing to give this chance to you.

I literally wanted to puke right now.

"Well that's greate. Wait for us at Felix's house."

We all nodded. And when Felix was about to get into Declan's car, Arson immediately pulled him over. I frowned and watched them both. Codee starting the engine of his car.

"Hep, hep! You will not let us wait for you outside your house. Go with Emman, asshole." Arson said while still holding the back of Felix's collar, and dragging the latter near Emman's car.

"What?! No! I want to go with Papi Roye."

"C'mon, don't be such a dick! You son of a dick."

A silence for a minute.

"Did you just called my father a dick?"

Arson didn't mind what Felix said and just laugh at him.

Emman got out of the driving side and immediately approached the two to open the door of the passenger seat. "Just get your ass in the damn car and shut your mouth." he said rudely to Felix.

Felix glared at him and Emman glared back. "What's with you and my ass?" Arson didn't let him finish his nonsense words and immediately pushed Felix into the car. I laughed because of that. God, I hope Felix's head was okay, the sound of it hitting was a bit loud so I cannot help but to laughed.

I'm so bad. Sorry Lord.

Arson cane to us laughing as well. And because of that I immediately climbed into the passenger seat before he can get the throne first. He glared at me but I just smirk at him.

"I hope those two won't kill each other." Codee remark. Arson and I look at him. Now that we're thinking about it, he's right. I bit play with my lower lip and looked out the window. Those two often quarreled.

"Nah, they will be fine. Trust me." Said Arson.

***

After driving for about 8 minutes, we finally arrived at our destination. When I got out of the car, bickering of Emman and Felix immediately pop into my ear.

"See? I told you." Arson proudly said as he put his arms around my neck. We left our equipment inside Codee's car, and went inside Felix's house.

And as expected, of course, Declan's still not in here. We all went straight ahead inside Felix's living room. Arson and Emman comfortably sit on one of the sofas as soon as they arrived. Felix said that he's just going to change and get the drinks. While me and Codee just sit properly like it is our first time in here.

I can't blame us, Codee is just really a man of the rules. Just like I said, he's like the mother figure of the group. Me? I'm just not really used to just move comfortably at other's houses.

"Are we going to start? Roye isn't here yet." Codee commented as Felix laid the basket of beer cans on the table. Arson immediately take two bottles. Opening them easily and giving me the other one. I glared at him. Codee was still asking, but he preceded him again.

He just shrugged and continue drinking.

"Well Arson here already took the sign," Shrugging, Felix sat between Emman and Arson. Like what my bestfriend did earlier, Felix also opened two of the beers and handed it to Emman and Codee.

Codee thanked him, while Emman just took it casually.

Well, whatever.

I also drank from the can I was holding. And while we were waiting for Declan to arrive, Felix also ordered food for us to pick up. Of course, we shared with the foods.

"Yo, having fun without me? Really? You guys are an asshole!" all of us look up when we heard that voice. And here goes my heart beating like crazy. Guess I'm already tipsy.

And of course, the cause of delayed. "All right, I'm about to introduce these two ladies with me. Guys, this is Angela," he kiss her head and I suddenly felt this slight pain in my chest. But I tried my best to ignore it.

"And, hey Leron!" I almost jump at him calling my name. "This is Olea." he introduced, and as a gentleman I immediately come to the cute girl who's already smiling at me widely. Maybe he already mentioned me to her.

I cleared my throat and lend out my hand to her. "Hi, Leron Angelo." she immediately took it. We shake hands, her slightly caressing my skin in the process. God, can you remind me why am I torturing myself like this?

"Uh, let's sit!" I immediately offered and made her sit beside me. I can feel the others eyeing us, but I did not bother to look up. I'm gonna go get busy pretending tonight.

"You want a drink?" I ask her, and was somewhat astonished because she had said nothing before. I'm nervous too. She's just staring at me, for the sake of God. What if she can clearly see through me? You know, because she looks like a party person to me. I think she can also identify someone with just an appearance.

"Sure, thanks." I smile when she finally speak. Thank goodness, I'm just about to go crazy there.

And while opening a can for her, her remark made me stop. I mean, really, really stop me from moving and breathing. "You know what? You are such a cute little boy. I like you already." I unconsciously bit my lower lip and force a small laugh. She laugh too.

Maybe this is not going to be that bad.

But sorry for her, I am just not really into her. Into girls, rather.

"What's up with 'little boy'? I am taller than you." I said as a matter of fact. She rolled her eyes and drink on her can. Our conversation continues like that. We talk about our life, just a few about that, such as how I love to paint and not into sports. Her being on a cheer dance and whatever I don't really kinda understand.

I've already had a few drinks as I can, so my mouth doesn't stop too much. And not too much regardless of what the two people in front of me are doing kissing.

And when the clock stops at eleven o'clock, we've decided to call it a night. Of course we cleaned up first before planning to leave. Felix immediately sleeping on the couch, not even bothering to send us off.

I giggle. "Is that man too drunk?" I asked the person next to me who I didn't know who. If he hadn't just turned to me I wouldn't have known. "Maybe. Hey, man. So how was it?" I stood up neatly and looked around when Declan answered me and asked. The two of us were still inside, the others were already outside the gate. Including Olea and Angela.

Where's Arson? Why did he leave me here?

"How was what?" I asked because I didn't quite follow what he said. "Olea, the talk. We noticed that you're really into it. I'm just asking if how was it." he said again. Leaning more closer to me. As if he doesn't want someone to hear us.

"It was great. Very, very, great." he nodded with a smile, causing me to feel like suddenly collapsing on the ground. Cringe, crazy you may call, but that's how exactly what I felt.

"That was good to hear. Then, good night little one." I still.

I thought he's going already when he turns his back on me, but he came back and faced me again.

"By the way, I'm hoping to hang out with you more often. I barely even know you, I think it's not fair. I'm being left out you know." He said playfully.

And I am just standing there shock and like an idiot because of the sudden conversation. And also about what he just said and what he just called me.

But when I realized that he's not going to leave me unless I response, I finally talk.

"Huh? Not really. But sure. Sure."

"Good. Bye." he said winking and turning around.

"Bye-bye." I replied without looking away.

He's tipsy. I don't know if he really meant any of those words. But he will surely forget about it, so what's the point?

I walked out of Felix's house and immediately got into the backseat. Because Arson the asshole is already at the front.

"Dude, you're so pink. What we're you doing anyway? You took so long." I ignored what Arson said and just closed my eyes.

Codee immediately started the engine and drive us out from that house.

None of us noticing that Emman stayed at Felix'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4.4K 49
*Story set in Japan* "You are not Nakanishimatsu Aya when you're going to that school, you're Matsuzaka Aya. No one should know your real identity,"...
649 17 10
"Eric said my eyes are cool, and he said he thought I look beautiful" five year old Christian said "I'm going to marry Eric when I'm older!" He decl...
19 0 1
Hi everyone how's your day? Before I start creating my story or before I start sharing my story to all of you i want to greet you "HILU GUDMURNING" h...
40K 1.1K 31
This story will be a bit different from what I usually publish so it will be made private only for followers. However it will still be something inte...