Missing

By thenextstepp_81

How much are you willing to lose before you break? This may just be your last chance to fight for your life... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epolouge
Bonus Scene
Bonus Scene

Chapter 4

243 12 4
By thenextstepp_81

"She asked how I was." I say to the impatient officer.

"What did you say?"

"I told her I didn't want to be at the dance then Daniel came along and kissed her." I cringe at the thought, "Then they left the gym."

"Did they say where they were going."

"Outside, I think."

"Who is Daniel?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"A legitiment question. Answer it."

"He is Riley's boyfriend."

"What is he to you?"

"Someone I don't know too much about."

"How come?"

"I don't know. Are my parents here, because I think they should be hearing this."

"They are being questioned."

I sigh. There is no way out of here.

"I just haven't tried to get to know him yet, but Riley told me a lot about him." I shudder as I say her name.

"Going back to my earlier question. Daniel was last seen by a student. She was walking down the hall from the bathroom when she heard a shove and a lock. Then a scream. There was some arguing that is unidentified by this witness but it was made obvious that there was a male and a female. The male was trying to force the female into doing something she didn't want to do."

I feel disgusted by the image in my head.

"Don't worry. Some words came clear. The voices were recongnized to be Daniel and Riley. He was forcing her into a janitors' closet and she was refusing to go. He said it was her life at stake if she didn't go in."

"And then?" I ask.

"He locked the door and dropped the keys somewhere."

"Well did you check the closet?" I screamed.

"Calm down, Miss." He waits till I settle down then continues, "We checked but, there was nothing there. There are no windows in a janitors' closet if you were wondering that."

I am wondering that so I smile sheepishly when the police officer seems to read my mind. Then a gasp forms and my jaw drops.

"Where is she?" I ask. My face is cold and I feel the blood rush out of me.

"That's what we don't know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64 5 2
One hates Seven. Seven took everything she has ever worked hard for. Growing up, One did her best to please her father which was a very hard job. Alw...
241 4 22
When you reach a certain age, you expect milestones to pile on top of each other. It's suppose to be extraordinary but that's fantasy. Real life, peo...
13 2 11
Everyone has experienced setbacks, made errors in judgment, and had their trust broken due to unfulfilled promises. These experiences can leave us fe...
59 7 22
A love story ....is not a collection of perfect moments with a romantic beginning and a happy ending. It is about moments of insanity, moments of cra...