The Beast

By maha_lashareee

Gulaab mukhtar khan ; the girl with a bubbly personality; who's laugh and giggles lighten the dark world arou... More

A new esteem
1.
2.
3.
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Author's Note
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

22

3.7K 190 41
By maha_lashareee

Tw: the scene below might be uncomfortable for some audiences.

She was crying, from the last two hours. There was no one...no one to console her, no one to put a balm on her sufferings.
She felt a puff of smoke on her tear-ladden face along with a callous touch that burned her.
She jerked her head away from this monstrous touch, the touch who had ruined her for life, scarred her for life, tainted her for life...
She had always been grateful for all the things that nature has given her.
The warm embrace of her sick mother, the manicured meadows with grass, walkways, little creeks, the animals she used to take out on grazing, docile and tranquil.
Her life was a perpetual state of beauty
But in this moment, she wanted nothing but to die
She wanted to end this misery, this pain, this humiliation.
If only she could...

"You know, the way you cry it's so attractive, It makes me want to make you cry more and more and more..."
His voice was heavy, probably from the joint he was smoking, he let a chuckle break loose from his lips as he eyed the beautiful mess in front of him.
She was so heavenly, out of this world, truly a fairy that accidentally descended down on this cruel earth.

"Stop crying flower, even though I want to see you cry some more but you know; it makes me all excited.."
He let his hand slid down her naked collarbone, the same hand that was holding the lit joint and watched her keenly as she withered away from his burning touch, he almost wanted to mark her porcelain skin.
Mark her as his
There was something wrong with him, something dark and sinister and he knew that. He knew that he was not a gentleman. He knew what he just did, and what he planned on doing...

"Allah apko pochy ga sahib..."
Her voice was a broken Harmony, it sounded like a plea, the pain in her voice pulled the string of his heart, his conscience, until he was feeling a tad bit guilty but he was able to shut down the voices inside his head that called him a monster.

"The fact that you can't do anything to get away from me, so you resort to what girls like you do best, pleading, praying on my downfall.. it's actually kind off amusing"
He let out a sickening laugh and pulled her broken form closer to him,
He silenced her cries of agony for good as he immersed himself in the pleasure that was her lips, her warm breath, her scent, her plaint body...

After a few minutes, he pushed her away from him even though he was a monster, he knew that if he gave into his desires, she would most likely die from his ministrations, her breathing and her pulse was already slow, she looked like she could pass out any moment.

"Armeena, I can't undo what I did, and I'm not apologizing, if I had the chance I'll keep you locked up in a castle, away from the outside world, just you and me will stay close.. haha we would make such a great anthology right... You being the beauty and I will be the beast"
He said as his hands were fishing through his black duffle bag , taking out a book and a pen.

A checkbook

"Armeena my darling, what's the biggest number you can think of?"
He took a last whiff of his joint and butted the flame, pushing it in his jeans pocket.
His now empty hands took hold of her fragile shoulder's, staring at her celestial eyes.

"W-What..."
Armeena trailed off, her half open eyes lit up with faint confusion. Shadman chuckled at her adorableness, she just won't give him a break, will she?

"Nevermind, you are too far gone to answer me right? My bad. I'll just write whatever I can..."
His lips descended down on her red and blue neck.
Armeena struggled against his hold, but she had no life inside of her, no energy left to fight him, that's what she had been doing.
Fighting and screaming since the last two hours...

"I think of it as a way to make an atonement for what I did...here you go"
After writing on the cheque, he pushed it on her hand.
Armeena couldn't help but lift up the piece of paper to see, a few zeros with his signature on the bottom.
So, this was it? An atonement for ruining her, for taking her innocence, for making her suffer.
Her somber eyes quivered as she looked up at the man who was the cause of her turmoil.
Her hand collided with his jaw in a stinging slap.
Hatred.. that's all she could feel in that moment

"Sahib... I'm not a wh*re. You can keep this money"
She threw that cheque on his face. He just gazed vehemently at her with a stern face.

"You know this right here, was a grave offence but I'm not gonna say anything, it's not like your tiny little hand could ever hurt me-"
He bent down to peck the same hand, armeena pushed him away from her with all her might.

"-You know how much money this is? You could start a new life, your mother has leukemia right? You can get her treated through a chemotherapy. So, take it"
He bent down to pick his shirt up from the wooden floor, his dark eyes trailed up her withered form, taking in account of her state of undress.

"You should get dressed, suite yourself if you don't want me to lose control all over again"
He joked, but it only made himself laugh because she was incensed over his doings, there's no way she would even glance at him let alone laugh with him.
It stings...
If only things would have turned out differently,
If only she wasn't pole apart from him,
He was the sky and she was the ground, he walk on...

Shadman let out a defeated sigh and started picking up his things, when he was fully dressed, with his bag on his shoulder. He took collected steps and stood in front of her.
So, this was a farewell...

"Armeena let's say our good byes shall we? Even though you're still in my system, you didn't got out like I planned to, instead you left me panting for more and more...but...I can't stay here any longer. You know, my father is one angry old hag-"
His dark eyes burned into her soul, as he took her hand that was squeezing the cheque.

"-Take your mother to the city and get her treated okay? If you ever need money or something else, I have left my card on the bedside table...and... I know nothing can undo what I did to you... You have your whole life ahead of you, forget-"
He bent down to plant a lingering kiss on her teary face.

"-forget everything, forget that I even came into your life. Good bye"
With a heavy heart, he walked away, towards the door, turning around to look at her for the last time.

Armeena stood there, watching his retreating form, as her mind raced with the shock and indignation of what just happened.
She eyed the knife in the fruit basket on the coffee table.
Kill. Kill. Kill.
She wanted to kill him...

But

She was stationary, rooted to her place, she couldn't move an inch.
Her legs gave out and she fell on her knees.
Crying
Her wails and cries were so loud that even the moon dimmed down, refusing tranquility.

Shadman could hear her when he got out of the room, he tried to block the cacophony of her voice, but he knew deep down that they will continue to haunt him...for years to come.

~

Gulaab woke up in the middle of the night, feeling suffocated, and trapped.
She slowly opened her turquoise eyes in a haze, her eyes roamed around the room, it was dark with only the dim candles illuminating the room. her eyes stilled on the man next to her, who was twisted and a warped one with a face of a Greek god. He was holding her, his strong arms were wrapped around her small waist seizing her movements, her cheeks dotted with a succulent red hue due to this forced proximity.

"Ebek let go"
She called out, still very much affected by being this close to him. These burgeoning feelings for him were betraying her again and again.
With no sign of him waking up, she tried to break his embrace by pushing his arms away from her but she flinched back due to the heat that was radiating of his arm, he had a fever.
Her mind fully awakened from her sleepy haze as she stared out the window, it was pouring heavily, explaining the power-out.
With struggle she got out of his embrace and stared at his unconscious form.
Her heart was pounding against her chest and her mind was running at a million miles per hour.

"Ebek? Please wake up"
Her trembling hands reached out to shake his arm, her eyes watered at his lack of response.
Just then, the angry clouds roared stridently.

"Ebek, I'm scared...please..."
Gulaab pleaded then stopped dead in her tracks, a riot of emotions burst inside her, this man...
This man tried to kill her brother. Why was she so affected by seeing him suffer?
She shouldn't feel a lick of sympathy for this man in front of her.
He could die for all she care...
Her heart constricted at that thought.

No

She wasn't Ebek Awerkzai,
She can never be as malevolent as him, despite of what he did to her and her brother...
Yes, despite of everything.

What should she do in a situation like this? She didn't even had a phone to call a doctor.

Gulaab felt uncomfortable seeing his black shirt buttoned up till the collar, she fumbled with the buttons and bared his neck a little. She stood up and sauntered towards the bathroom, picking up a clean face towel and wetting it in the sink. She came back in the room and folded the wet towel, pressing it against his forehead. Her mom used to do that to bring down the fever when she got sick as a child. Her eyes watered at the memory.

"Gul..."
Ebek gritted out through clenched teeth, sweat forming on his forehead. She looked like a vision, a fragment of his imagination, or was it one of those fever dreams? But here she was bending, almost on top of him. Her mystic hair framed her face like a goddess, eyes brimmed with tears and lips so bitten.
He felt thirsty...
The kind of thirst that only she can quench.
He wants to grab her face, and he tries, he leans forward and cups her face with his trembling hands and just then she plopped herself beside him creating distance.

"Gul... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... please come back to me, please..."
There, this thing again. Why did he sound so feeble, so weak, so needy? when he was the one who cascaded on her like a torrential downpour.
He was the one who ruined it all.

"I'll never forgive you ebek, ever, this is just me, taking care of you for the sake of humanity. Nothing else..Nothing more, I don't find it in myself to leave you in this condition even after what you did"
Gulaab took away the wet towel from his forehead. Her small voice was heavy with emotions, tone dropping to a mere whisper.

"I'll find a way to be rid of you soon because I can't live with a man like you-"
Gulaab continued, her words were tiny little knives piercing through his scathed heart.

"You will never be able to get rid of me Gulaab, Not here, Not in the afterlife. I'll follow you till the very end. It's me and you always. I'll light the world on fire if someone tried to take you away from me"
Ebek snarled with his gritted teeth. His voice nothing but a monotonous growl, eyes flaring with heat. He brought up a hand to grab a fistful of her hair, her head tilting back and that sinful mouth of hers opened in a pained gasp.
Gulaab stared at his fierce eyes, spooked by the darkness inside of them. She knew that those weren't just words, they were promises, oaths.
Ebek focused his heated gaze on her parted lips, then met her frightened turquoise eyes.

"Fuck it"
With a growl he tugged her head closer and smashed his lips against hers, His eyes closed on their own accord. Heaven
Gulaab Ebek Awarkzai was heaven on earth, a divine being, plucking her out of her serenity was a sacrilege to a man like him but he did it anyways. He didn't deserve it, He didn't deserve anything good that God had to offer.

His mouth moved against her saccharine one, tasting her, teeth gnawing on her soft lips making her whimper as she thrashed against his hold. His hand dived around the nape of her neck pulling her closer, amplifying the sweetness into ravishness
Her lips were embers that ignited the inferno in his raging heart.
He wanted to consume her...
Burn in her...
Drown in her...

Gulaab punched his hard chest with her tiny fists, frustration bubbled inside of her when he didn't budge, nor moved but at the same time her heart couldn't stop beating at a cadence of trepidation.

Ebek was taking his sweet time, relishing the soft warmth that her lithe body provided, his tongue was forcibly restricting her breathing. He violently tugged the duppata away from her chest. Hypnotized by the rise and fall of her chest. He relentlessly kissed her again. Ebek stopped at once when he felt her tears.

Gulaab was shedding incessant tears as waves of betrayal, anger, and pain hit her.

"Why did you stop? You monster. Why don't you take everything away from me at once?"
Gulaab screamed at the top of her lungs. Her eyes were blurred with tears. Her face had lost all color at the expense of a few seconds.      
Ebek's heart thumped frantically, his eyes reflected his anxiety albeit for a moment. The way she was warming up to him, taking care of him and he had to go out of his way to ruin his chances with her.
Ebek was such a fuck up.

"Gulaab...yeh sab pata nhi kese...I'm sorry-"

"You are sorry? No you're not Ebek Awarkzai. I am sorry for myself for ever giving you a chance. For ever saying yes"
Gulaab stared at him with accusation. She felt like she was on tenterhooks. Either Ebek Awarkzai was toying with her or he actually felt this way about her. This man, his sic-kingly sweet words and warm meaningful eyes were breaking a havoc on her nerves. Just then she felt like she couldn't hold it any longer. She wanted to get away from him.

With her conscience slowly slipping away from her grip, she got up and left the room. Hoping he won't follow her.

~

This night was haunting, It was the night of judgment, The night of demise.
There was a blinding flash in the sky, and the roaring rumble of thunder. Because of the lightning, the view in front lit up for a split second and then became dim again.
There were cars, police mobiles, reporters.
After the lightning dissipated, the magnificent Awarkzai mansion got engulfed in darkness and became dreary again, as if a curse had gnawed it's claws on it.

"Surround it, Surround the mansion"
Shadman awarkzai woke up from his peaceful sleep abruptly when he heard the noises from outside, like a grim chorus.

"Got your beauty sleep father?"
A voice seethed like a viper. It was Zaman. His son's bodyguard. The one that looked awfully like a women he once knew.

"Zaman.. what are these noises? Is that police? Contact Ebek. He can make this right. Cont-"
Shadman hastily got up from the bed in panic. His face was ghost- ashen, desolate and helpless.
Zaman let out a laugh. A sickening laugh.

"Contact him? What can he really do Dear Father? You are done for"
Zaman lunged at him and took his neck in a chokehold. His eyes were almost as black as the night. He looked like an incarnation of hatred, revenge and loathsome.

"F-Father? What do you mean? Wha-"
Shadman felt the whole ceiling crashing down on him. 

The sheer realization that zaman was his son was too hard to endure, his heart ached so much that he felt it would burst out of his chest any moment.

___________________________________

It's been what?? Years since i last updated but here it is. Honestly i don't really have any excuses except for me not being in a creative zone. I have these spells when i forget that I'm a writer 💀💀 but here it is finally...
Please share your thoughts. Maybe that will motivate me in someway to write more.
But apart from everything. I missed this. I missed you guys xoxo 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5K 74
••| 1st in Arranged Series |•• Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why did you send that flower bouquet?" He f...
848K 40.4K 52
~ currently being edited, the chapters are in the correct order even if the numbering maybe off. Dua Agha Khan used to be a loud and cheerful girl. H...
54.7K 1K 23
This is different from Terebin story. Murtasim Khan 28 years old CEO of Khan Empire Cold and Arrogant beast perfect boyfriend of Meerab Meerab Ahmed...
304K 16.6K 29
~ Dill k kissay kahan nahi hotay Han wo sabse bayaan nahi hotay ~ ********* She is innocent. He is rude. She is shy. He is introvert. S...