Moon Princess

By Angel_nandu

" You can't escape from me Babygirl and if you don't want me, I will hunt you as an animal I am " he said whi... More

A/N POV
Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148 (The end)

23

2.5K 91 7
By Angel_nandu

~ Samuel Zane Carson ~

" Zane? " Spade walked over into my office room while I was working. Spade is my beta if you forgot about him.

" Yes spade " I said without bothering to look at him.

" I am hurt bro not even looking at me " He said while sitting on the chair.

" Cut the crap and say the reason for your sudden arrival " I told him giving him a glare before picking up a file from my messed-up table.

" Senior Alpha wants you to attend a dinner meeting with him. " He said while playing with the paperweight.

" Reason? " I asked while frowning. It's not my father thing to call me in these types of meetings.

" Don't know but I guess your father is setting you up for a date with a blonde. " He said while playing with the paperweight.

" Why did you guess like that? " I asked him while scowling.

" Because Luna is also coming to this so-called meeting. " He said while keeping his finger on his chin thinking something. And I was waiting for him to say something but rolled my eyes as he shrugged his shoulders.

" So shall we go we don't have time dude. " He said while standing up fixing his suit. We (Kings) are obsessed with black. We wore same color of the suit but different brand and style. And he looked as handsome as me.

I stood and wore my suit which was placed on my chair. As we both walked out of my office room with booth faced the staff greeted us and we walked to the lift without greeting them back.

I thought Amelia is going to stop me as usual because of some stupid meeting and I was surprised as she didn't come. From morning I haven't saw her. I was out of my trance as he started to speak.

" When will you introduce our Luna to us? " He asked out of nowhere.

" How did you know about it? " I asked him sternly.

" Just a guess, but now I know it is true. " He said arrogantly.

" How can you be sure of that? " I asked him while glaring him.

" Even a kid will get to know about this because of the way you have respond to this question. " He said while glaring me back for a minute before going back to his phone scrolling.

" On top of that I saw you smiling crazily while using your phone in the pack mansion. " He said scrolling me back.

" From when did smiling became a crime. " I said with a tight-lipped smile for which he just let out a chuckle. As the lift door opened, we both walked out and went to the parking lot and our guards followed us.

A car halted Infront of us and our guard opened the door while we both sat in the back seat while one of our guards took a seat in the driving seat and we both drew off.

" So, when did you meet her? " He asked while leaning on the seat in a relaxed posture.

" A while back " I said not giving too much information.

" And what's her name? " He asked while scrolling his phone.

" Amaris " I said to him with a smile on my face but covered it before he sees me.

" I saw that " He tried so hard to stop as our driver was glaring at us weirdly.

" Shut up " I said with my stern face before clearing my throat.

" Do you know where we are going? " I asked him while changing the subject.

" One of my hotels " He said with a hint of professionalism. The car stopped as the green light switched to red.

" I will take a nap " He said and closed his eyes while wearing his earphones.

I sighed and looked out of the window. And then I saw her. Her hair swayed in the air while her eyes sparkled. Her smile did something to me. An unknowing smile placed on my face. I took my phone out of my pocket and took a picture of her while eying her.

And I watched her enjoying her ice cream with a little girl. The car drove off and I watched her getting away from me. As she was not in my sight, I took my phone and called one of my spies.

" I am sending you a pic of my person make sure that she is safe, follow her and update me regularly with some pictures. " I said and hanged up.

" Sir we have arrived " My driver said, and I was about to shake the boy who is beside me but stopped as he opened his eyes.

We both walked towards the hotel while the girls who were there near the parking lot gave us a flirty look. Spade groaned and wore his sunglasses as the sun was too harsh today.

" Let's go " A guard of my father came near us and guided us, and we both followed him. The receptionist bowed to us and gave us a bow and we walked to our destination.

As I came closer the familiar guards welcomed me and I greeted them while moving further.

" Here is my son " I heard a deep voice of my father. I looked at him and saw him sitting as a King while looking at me with a proud face. My mother was beside her who is as elegant as ever. And then I saw my supposed to be business partners.

Seeing them makes my face so hard. I walked with predictor steps while glaring at them hoping to send them to underground or my den. I walked to my mom and gave her a hug while Spade hugged my father.

" I missed you dear " She said with a cracked voice.

" I missed you too, but don't you dare cry, or your husband will skin me alive " I whispered in her ears playfully and she laughed out. We braked our hug; I wiped her tear which is daring to escape from her eyes.

" Dad " I nodded to him sternly before I hugged him.

" Let's complete this shit " He said and I know that he doesn't like this meeting at all.

I chuckled lowly before we both broke our hug. I nodded to my business partner and gave him a firm shake while he did the same.

The lady beside him tucked her hair behind her ears and came to hug me but I stopped her while standing on my ground.

" Let's get to the business, shall we? " I said while taking my seat which is beside my father.

I took the file which is on the tea-pie and started to read it without giving a fuck about their conversation. With a corner of my eye, I saw spade who was sitting beside mom giving Amelia a dirty look.

Looks like no one likes her.

A new project which they have designed was good and if we gave a chance to this product it is going to explode the business market.

Impressed by the project I started to read the files further without stopping and as I opened the other file, I saw the familiar words and I just rolled my eyes and threw the file on the table harshly.

" I already said that this deal doesn't work with me, why are you so adamant Mr. Laurier? " I said to him death glaring leaning on the chair while crossing my legs.

" Baby you are 26 and you still didn't get your mate so please accept it " My mum said while pleading me with her eyes.

" I already have my mate mother " I said her blankly.

" It doesn't matter reject her and be with me " Amelia said and I growled at her furiously.

" Stay in your fucking limits " I said to her giving a death glare as his father kept his hand Infront of her while giving me a glare.

" Sir our project is yours if you agreed to this proposal and we will give billion of dolor's, let my daughter marry your son " He said while looking at my father.

The project was good, and we don't have any disadvantages. I think that's why my father was hesitating.

" We will mail you later about this proposal. " My mother said while standing up.

We all stood up and they bowed us before walking away. We all sat in our places, and we started to eat our food while the room was filled with tense.

" When did you get your mate " My mother asked me while having her meal.

" A while back " I answered her while clearing my throat.

" Exact time dear. " My mother said sternly, my father coughed out and I sat there hoping to escape from here ASAP.

" I met her in the ball " I said to her and saw Spade who was stifling his laugh.

" That means you met her a month ago and you still didn't introduce her " She said looking at me with a scowl and I nodded her unsure.

" Mom act--- " She cut me off with a glare.

" If you don't introduce her as a Luna of our pack in a month you will marry Amelia " She said while wiping her mouth with a tissue.

" Mom, she didn't accept me yet and I am definitely not going to marry Amelia " I said to her firmly.

" It's not my problem dear, if your mate is not there with you in our pack within a month you are going to marry Amelia. Period. " She said and I stared at her for a minute before storming out of the room.

" Fuck this world " I cursed under my breath while my wolf started to get restless.

I took out my phone and dialed the number of my spy whom I called before.

It's time to come home baby girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 53.7K 70
"You're mine. It doesn't matter where you come from." His hand grips my wrist, stopping me. "You know it matters." I turn away, hiding the moisture i...
274K 8.7K 64
⭐Highest rank: #194 in Werewolf on 20/06/2020 ⭐#1 in projectwerwolves ⭐Featured in the @Werewolf profile under Werewolf Romance [Completed on: 13 Jul...
189K 10.1K 32
Zane Hendricks is the youngest Alpha to have ever created a pack at the age of sixteen and has grown quite the reputation throughout the years as a f...
496 92 13
Autumn- I am not wolfless but my silver wolf needs my mate to unlock its potential. I'd been mateless for years until the fight that suddenly erupted...