Everything Has Changed (Super...

Autorstwa jeonwonussi

Reika was supposed to have a peaceful vacation in Seoul. She was supposed to just grab a cup of coffee from a... Więcej

Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 - Final

Chapter 6

8.3K 220 19
Autorstwa jeonwonussi

Kyuhyun's POV

"Hey, Kyuhyun-a. Who was that girl? Is she pretty?" Donghae asked him.

"Just someone. Yes, she's pretty." He answered while walking back towards the practice room.

"What's her name?" Hae continued to ask.

"Rei... Rina." He lied.

It was clear to him that Reika was running away from Donghae. He felt kind of guilty that he tried to let Donghae meet her. But he can't help it. Her reactions were interesting. So to compensate, he won't tell his hyung her real name. He'll just let fate make a way for them to meet, no matter what connection they have. And there was another reason. A very stupid one. He can't quite understand but... it's like he wants to keep Reika to himself.

"But why did you let her run away? Why was she running away in the first place?" Seriously. Donghae hyung asks too many questions.

"She was hurrying to meet someone. And.. that's it." He can't say why he let her go. Victoria noona suddenly appeared with Krystal and he felt.. guilty being seen with another girl. Though he's sure noona won't really mind.

"You better introduce her to me next time." Hae grinned. "Rina, huh? You like her, Kyuhyun-a?"

Kyuhyun jusy shrugged. They were now on the practice room. They started as soon as they got there.

-------------------------------------

After practice, the members went off to their individual schedules. He doesn't have anything scheduled for today so he'll just go back to the dorm and play games.

"Kyuhyun, wait." Eunhyuk hyung called him.

"I'll go ahead, Hyukkie. I'll wait at the parking lot." Donghae hyung said to him.

"Yeah, okay."

"I'll go now. Kyuhyun-a." Hae waved.

Kyuhyun nodded at him. "What is it, hyung?" He asked Eunhyuk when Donghae left.

"Did he meet her?" Eunhyuk whispered.

"Who? And why are you whispering?"

"Reika-chan. He might still be outside. So?"

"No."

"Did you tell him her name?"

"No. Do you know her, hyung? Is this something important?" Kyuhyun was right. Something was up between Reika and Donghae.

"Yeah, I know her. I saw her once before. I just remembered when Donghae came and she ran away."

"I was right all along. So who is she to hyung?"

"Reika-chan is Donghae's first and last girlfriend. They grew up together. They broke up before our debut. I think Donghae isn't over her yet. He still carries her picture around." Eunhyuk answered.

So she's the one Donghae hyung was talking about before, his blue-eyed angel. Kyuhyun thought he was joking about it.

"Huh. And she doesn't want him to know she's here. Why did they break up, anyway?"

"I don't really know. But I think you shouldn't tell him about her. I have a feeling that's what Reika-chan wants."

"I know that. What about the other members?"

"I told them already. Leeteuk hyung saw her a few times before, too, so he understands."

"Donghae hyung would be really disappointed if he finds out we're keeping a secret from him."

"Well, he should find her by himself." Eunhyuk laughed. "I'll get going now."

"Maybe you want to keep Hae hyung to yourself." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Yah! EunHae will still be strong even if we're both married."

"Yeah, yeah."

-----------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun was walking in the hallway when he met the f(x) members.

"Oppa! Practice is over?" Sulli greeted him. The others followed. Victoria noona just smiled at him.

"Hey, let's get going. Unnie, talk to him for awhile." Amber winked at Victoria.

"Huh? But we have to ----" Noona tried to say but the four girls already ran away.

Kyuhyun chuckled. "They left you alone."

"You're still here. So how's practice?" Noona turned to him.

"Fine, as usual. Aren't you going to follow them? I'll be going home, anyway." The truth is, he wants to talk longer with her but he might be keeping her away from her schedule.

"Are you pushing me away, oppa?" She acted hurt.

"Yes, noona." He smiled. "And of course, I'm joking. Hey, you shouldn't call me oppa since I'm younger than you."

"I'm used to it. By the way, who was the girl earlier?"

"Just someone who stopped by." Why, are you jealous? Kyuhyun wanted to ask but of course he can't do that.

"She's beautiful. You fancy her, don't you?" Victoria teased.

"What if I do?" He knew he wasn't supposed to be doing this but he tried his luck.

"Then I'll be very glad. I haven't seen you with a girl before."

"But you're here with me now." He answered back. ".. and other girls on shows." He added quickly.

"You know that's not what I meant." Noona looked away. "So, I guess I'll go now. Have a great day." She started to move. "I wanna meet her next time, okay?" She said then flashed a smile.

Kyuhyun just nodded. So there goes another chance. Yes, as subtle as it may seem, he likes Victoria noona. He tried confessing to her a lot of times already but she would always reject him indirectly. To her, he was just like a brother. He accepted that fact already but it's not bad to still have a little hope, right?

Kyuhyun walked towards the elevators but they were all occupied. He caught sight of the stairs and a smile crossed on his lips without him knowing. He remembered her again. Reika Mizakuchi. It would be really nice if he could get to know her more. To be Donghae hyung's blue-eyed angel would be the last thing that he could think of regarding who she is. Maybe she was destined to be here, to meet Donghae hyung again.

As cheesy as it may sound, he believes in destiny. And he got the crazy idea of getting them back together again. But where should he find her? He decided to take the stairs as he remembered how flustered she was when Hae hyung was about to approach her.

Maybe... he was destined to meet Reika Mizakuchi, too.

*End of Chapter 6*

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

25.2K 698 42
Minyoung had always dreamt of a life like in those fairytales ; even after everything one had been through, there's always happily ever after. She be...
94 0 15
After Choi Suzy shifts to Seoul being in-experienced she faced some consequences and starts to hate her life. But suddenly her life changes. But how ?
853 29 24
KNJ | JHS | KTH [COMPLETED] Out of nowhere Elly's life turns completely upside down. For the worse. As she couldn't take it anymore, she decided to t...
82K 4.8K 62
Yeji had to deal with what's going to happen, her manager suggested to do it as pretend. Yeji thought that she would be fine with it but what will ha...