Secret Love Nest '21

Par ginaddict

Another year of fun and absolute madness in our secret love nest. Welcome one, welcome all...and relax and ju... Plus

Holiday Break
Adulting
Pedicurist
Back Home
Life Woes
Shopaholic
Assholes
Nappy Qing pt1
Nappy Qing pt2
Taboo pt1
Taboo pt2
Possessive pt1
Possessive pt2
Infection
Booties
Condom
Happy Cure
Gossipmongers
Golf Genius
Coerced
Grip
Arguing
Dislike
This Year's Spring
Never Changing
Villain and Hero
Gang
Unappealing
UnSexy Couple
Uncle Bong
That Kind of Day
Animé
Injured
A Move
Love Letters
Expectations
Bad Start
Weekend Assignment
Body
A Wake Up Call
Money Heist Pt1
Money Heist Pt2
Money Heist Pt3
Penance
Truth or Dare pt1
Truth or Dare pt2
Making Amends
Control Freaks
End of A Day
Pride Month
Sweet Sound of Silence
Warnings
Total Agreement
A Lazy Hot Day
Auction
Ramblings
Tenant and Landlord
Wedding Jitters
Birthday and Space
Shopping and Trip
Sorting Out
Sexy Morning
Cupcakes and Drugs
Sandwich Meltdown
Radio Caller
A New Adventure
Weight Loss
Things To Mull Over
Lucky Guy
Mysterious Anger
Mauled
Memorable
Holding Cell
Bright Side
Cursed Unit
An Absolute Asshole
Wedding Prep and A Shout Out
Projection
Reward
Summer Rain
Drum Set
Rich People
CoDependent
Travelling Monk pt1
Travelling Monk pt2
Basic Matter
New Washer
Abalones
Supportive Whatever
More Rooms
Roles
Xiao's Birthday Weekend pt1
Xiao's Birthday Weekend pt2
New Neighbors pt1
New Neighbors pt2
Fix
Journaling
Dumpling Dependent
Feel It Up pt1
Feel It Up pt2
Things To Consider
DaWan's First Time pt1
DaWan's First Time pt2
DaWan's First Time Pt3
DaWan's First Time pt4
Cold and Rude
Year End
Personal Update!!!

Birthday Plans

262 24 0
Par ginaddict

This is, I think, the first time I will observe my birthday without Qing beside me...

(What?! Why?! Did something happened again?!)

Overreacting much? Look, he is not dead and no, we didn't broke up. Its just that I will go up in Heilongjiang for my birthday weekend. My birthday will fall on the Friday and that day, I will be with my parents and friends in my hometown. Qing has to be in another part of the country, specifically ShangHai, for a shooting and some weekend business meetings. Its a shame that those are the only dates available for him to shoot some scenes on his project and to meet some business associates of his family but thats his problem.

Actually, we were supposed to celebrate my birthday together but my mother called to ask if I want them to come down to Beijing when I suddenly had a bright idea of "what if I'm the one who goes home to celebrate my birthday with my family in our hometown?" or something similar to that.

And if you all noticed that in my first sentence I said observe instead of celebrate...well, its because Qing is a petty bastard who told me that I dare to call it celebration when he will not be with me.

Qing: Is it a celebration without me there?

Me: Uhm...yes. Why? Because of two reasons. One, its MY birthday and not yours. Two, because my life doesn't actually revolve around you...it revolves around me.

Qing: Dayu ah, I thought we agreed that once my work in ShangHai is done, I'll go home to you here and we can celebrate the last hours of your birthday weekend together? If you go up to Heilongjiang, I won't make it to your birthday even if I contact Superman to fly me there.

Me: And I already told you, its alright if we won't be together on my birthday. Wang Qing, we have celebrated it together so many times already since we get together...one year of not doing it won't hurt us.

Qing: Its just its your special day...

Me: Everyday I spent with you is a special day for me...

Qing: (scowling) Bullshit.

Me: (laughing) Right? Of course my birthday is an EXTRA special day. And I actually feel excited thinking I can celebrate it with my family and friends in the place where I grew up. I cannot remember the last time I celebrated my birthday there. Almost a decade now?

Qing: I still don't like it.

Me: (sighing as I unbutton my shirt) Suck it up and I'll suck your dick. (shrugging the shirt off) Now, who wants sex?

Qing pouted before pointing at himself. He is adorable. And yes, I gave him sex that time to shut his whining up. I don't care anymore. Sex works on Qing and thats that on that. Its a proven method and it worked this time as well because after letting him have his ways on me, Qing decided to be gracious in his defeat.

Qing: (as our bodies cool down after the vigorous exercise in bed) But you won't go there until your birthday, right? You'll only spend three days there.

Me: (lying on top of him) Yes. And you can always follow.

Qing: (wincing) I have engagements.

Me: (grinning) I know. My family and I will grill you and gossip about you as you are not there to defend yourself.

Qing: (eyes widening in worry) Then you should defend me.

Me: (snorting) Why should I do that? Just because I am marrying you? Nah, I don't want my family to think that I am totally whipped for you.

Qing: (running his palms on my back) I'll just send food to your family. I'll contact a local restaurant...

Me: Nah! Just give me the money and I'll order for my family. I'll tell them you paid for it.

Qing: Alright. (sighing) I should be nicer to your family.

Me: You are nice to them. You called my GrandMa just last week, remember.

Qing: Because you reminded me to do it when you talked to her first. She was truly happy to hear our voices and see us via videochat.

Me: She is excited for our wedding. And she told me her latest medical exams. The doctors said she is quite healthy. My parents are building GrandMa's health for the coming Fall and Winter.

Qing: (thoughtful expression on his face) Should we get a property somewhere with a warmer weather during winter? Somewhere South? So we can relocate your grandmother there during winter. Winter in Heilongjiang are punishing, Love. Its bitterly cold there.

Me: Thats sweet, but GrandMa is used to Heilongjiang Winter. She'll be fine. But its sweet that you are thinking of her. Thank you.

Qing: Both sets of my grandparents are now gone. You only have your maternal grandmother. She's the only grandparent we both have.

Me: (lying my head on his collarbone) Yeah and you are so kind to her. Thank you, Qing.

I love this man who loves my family like they are his own.

And because we won't be together for my birthday, Qing asked me to decide what birthday gift I want to receive from him.

Me: (sighing) Will it be such a pain if I say I don't care for gifts anymore? Give me anything, I'll be happy.

Qing: (nodding) Yes, it'll be such a pain. Give me something. A hint of what you truly want for your birthday.

Me: For this pandemic to be over. World famine to be gone. And world peace...

Qing: (rolling his eyes in exasperation) You are impossible. Something my money can buy. Thats all I have, Dayu ah. Money. I don't have superhuman power to give you world peace.

I pursed my lips as I think of something I want Qing to buy for me for my birthday. Its supposed to be easy as I do want some items to acquire. I just cannot pick one.

Me: Can I think about it first. There's still time anyways before my big day comes.

Qing: Sure...or...

Me: Or?

Qing: What about a shopping spree?

Me: Huh?

Qing: I have a budget for you. You can use that to buy whatever you want. I'll be your wallet in a shopping spree for your birthday.

I stared at Qing.

Me: You know, people already think I am your cute, super cute Sugarbaby and you are my younger and way hotter SugarDaddy. This is not helping our case to dispel that notion of them.

Qing: (chuckling) Fuck them, I don't care if they think I am the youngest SugarDaddy around. I have money.

Me: Yeah, I know. (eyes widening) Wait? Don't tell me you made profit again? How much?! Wang Qing!

Qing: Not profit exactly. My maternal grandfather left a patch of farming land to me and JiJi. Last month, she asked to buy my part of that farming land so she'll own the whole thing. The land is quite good actually. The tenants farming there are nice people and we have good partnership with them to earn money from the lands. But JiJi suddenly want to buy my part so I sold it to her.

Me: You sold it to her, just like that?

Qing: (shrugging) She told me JR will one day inherit the whole thing.

Ah...that'll do it. The mention of JR will always convince Qing to do whatever it is that needs to be done. As always, Qing is crazy for his nephew.

Me: Should I dare ask how much money you made by selling your part in that land?

Qing told me the amount JiJi paid to him. I tried not reacting to the amount. I just asked...

Me: How big is that land?

Qing: Almost one and a half hectare? I think.

Me: You think.

Qing: Baba is the one who usually managed it for me and JiJi. But JiJi and Gege suddenly wants to work closely with the farmers and the tenants to try something new there. They asked me for partnership in this thing they want to try but I'm not interested in it so I decided to decline and just sell my share of the land to my sister. Its that simple.

Me: For that amount of cash. Wow. Life is easy for people with money and inheritance...

Qing: And I hope you are not thinking that thats a bad thing because you are marrying me.

Me: Yeah. Okay. I'm over it. (grinning) So you have money to give me a shopping spree birthday present. (sighing) Is it really okay?

Qing: That is just five percent of the money I got from selling that land. You cannot mean to tell me to not spend even five percent of my money on you. You...the love of my life. I should be spending more.

Me: (wincing) Five percent is already almost half a million yuan...

Qing: Just think of what you want to buy. Lets not talk about money anymore. Its souring my mood.

Yeah, I can see that.

Me: Fine. (suddenly excited) What should I buy? Maybe I should buy something for...

Qing: (looking serious) Something for you. Not for anyone else.

Me: (blinking) What?

Qing: I don't want you to buy something for someone else using my gift to you. Buy things exclusively for your use. Don't even buy items for me. Just for you.

I suddenly have a headache. I'm actually planning to buy a dress and bag for my mother. And a new phone case for my Baba.

Me: (smiling slightly) If I buy a dress and a handbag, will you believe they are for me?

Qing: (grinning) Yes, if you will wear that dress and carry the handbag the next time we eat out with our friends.

I pouted in annoyance at his answer, Qing chuckled at me.

Me: Fine! I'll buy those for my mother using my own card and then I'll buy a diamond encrusted watch using your money.

Qing: The budget is not enough to buy a diamond encrusted watch though.

Me: I'll overextend on the limit of your gift to me.

Qing: (yawning) Whatever. Do what you want. I'll give you my card, shop til you drop...

Me: (grinning) I'll be doing Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman.

Qing: (confuse) What?

Me: Its a movie. Julia Roberts and Richard Gere? Ring a bell? (Qing shaking his head) (me sighing) We should watch it sometimes. Its a nice movie. My Mama loves it. There was a scene there where Julia Roberts' character shopped around using Richard Gere's money.

Qing: (smiling) Okay, do that.

Qing went to sleep after that. I stayed beside him as he naps. Just staring at him. I'll be 29 on my birthday. Getting a year older. At this point, I have spent almost 1/3 of my life with Qing. It has been over a decade now since I met him. I feel great. I think growing old with Qing is a truly great experience. I love it.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.7K 429 8
Just like any other day, little Shen Wei is walking back home from his cramp school. Suddenly he heard crying sound on his path, what would our litt...
728K 31.6K 81
A story of a guy and the man he is regularly sleeping with. They are fuck buddies. (Warning: It's racy. Sexual terms and words might be repeatedly sa...
435K 24.2K 131
Dayu had struggled about his sexuality and self worth all his life. He always does what was expected of him: finish his studies, work in the academy...
309K 17.7K 108
A young man with a dream... A Captain with a mission to fulfill... They will meet and form a bond that no one ever expected, much more them. But they...