It Was All A Lie

By Summerke_

Olivia Ava Cooper. A pretty, sweet girl who moves to Miami with the new school year. She has had a tough past... More

Characters
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
*49*
*50*
*51*
*52*
*53*
*54*
*55*
*56*
*57*
*58*
*59*
*60*
Statement

*13*

35 3 0
By Summerke_

*Mason*

"I just don't want that you've been with her for so long." Mila complains.

"You're not my girlfriend and I don't like you what are you doing?" I ask.

"What?" she exclaims. "But getting into bed with me is okay?" she calls. I nod and stand up.

"Don't raise your voice to me like that." I say with my jaws clenched.

"I'll do what I want and I'm going to tell you Olivia what you're up to." she says and prepares to leave.

"Mila, by the way, I had a nice video of us together." I notice and let myself fall back on the couch. She turns around in surprise and puts her purse back on the table.

"Movie?" she asks.

"Oh nothing special, just a video of you drunk and naked." I say. The video is a lie. I didn't film anything, but she doesn't know that. And why should I film? I'm not fucking pathetic.

Her face clouds a little.

"I won't do anything with it if you don't either." I say.

"Okay I'm not doing anything, but neither are you." She says.

"Deal." I say and she leaves Aiden's house. I just hope she doesn't tell Olivia or my plan has failed.

————

"Gap wake up." Says a voice far away. I slowly open my eyes and yawn. Wyatt is standing in front of me. I sit up. I fell asleep. shit. Then you just know that you won't be able to sleep anymore.

"What time is it?" I ask the boys.

"11 hours." Aiden says, sucking on a stick. The boys stay the night is often the case. They're just like brothers.

"Hmm." I mumble and grab my phone.

1 missed call from Pretty 8:24 PM

Olivia called.

"I'm going to take some fresh air." I share with the boys.

"Now?" asks Wyatt.

"No tomorrow." I say sarcastically. I roll my eyes. "I am gone." I say and put on my coat. It's a bit chilly outside now, but it's summer then it's nice to be out late.

When I stand in front of her house. I pull out my phone and click on her name. I hope she picks up as we have school tomorrow.

"Mason?" Her soft voice rings in my ear and I see her room lit up.

**

393 words

Don't forget to vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 81.8K 53
(Complete) After a terrible encounter at a party, one year later, Hailey Fonte is ready to return to her hometown. With everyone against her because...
353K 8.1K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
1.8M 41.2K 56
"You are to perform every dare on me and me only. Understand?" Marcus stared at me waiting for a response. "What if they're very inappropriate and n...
1.2K 70 33
Two lost souls. Finding each other. Finding themselves. Luna is a sophomore in college with a group of friends that have become family to her, and to...