Soul Bonded [Claude De Alger...

By ExhaustedSoul06

Everyone knows the tragedy of the novel 'Lovely Princess'. (Y/n), an average girl from modern world is sudden... More

1. A Call Back From Home
2. Daughter of Summer
3. The Season of Solitude
4. Old Wounds And Paranoid Heart
5. A Curious Calling
6. A Otherworldly Companion
7. A Mother's Love
8. A Strange Friendship
9. The String That Ties Us
10. Uninvited Farewell
11. Touch Of The Wind
12. Call Of Fate
13. An Outsider Playing Pretend
14. First Fateful Encounter
15. A Odd Familiarity
16. A Touch Of Horror
17. A Longing For The Sky
18. Scattered Pieces of A Dream
19. Clipped Wings
20. The Red Knight
21. We met again.
22. Not friends.
23. Becoming Friends
24. Finally Friends!
25. Irrational Fear
26. Broken mind
27. Ignorance Is Not A Bliss
28. Saviour
29. Reconnect
30. Future Plans
31. Trouble in paradise
32. A Bond Similar To Magic
33. Heart Made Of Ice...Or Is It?
34. Plotted Revenge
35. Willful Wish
36. Comfort In Your Touch
37. Tender Feeling
38. I Believe You
39. Unexpected Appearances
40. Changing Feelings
41. Distance between us
42. Churning Emotions
43. Master Manipulator
44. Painful Realization
45. Broken Promise
46. Two years later
47. Betrayal And Consequences
48. In Love With A Fairy
49. Reunion And Reconnection
50. Finding Happiness For You
51. Last wish and Goodbye
52. Birth of Salvation
53. Change Of Plans
54. Her salvation and destruction
55. Fate or Rotten Luck?
56. Terrifying Meeting
57. Conflicted Thoughts.
58. Boat ride
59. Slow Wait
60. Punishment
61. Unresolved Bitterness
63. A stifling topic
64. Image of A Mother
65. Bond deeper than blood
66. Steps In Healing
67. Horrifying Reveal
68. Reminiscing Past
69. Fleeting Happiness
70. Choice
71. Feelings Revealed
72. Seeing The Real You
73. Finding Home
74. Intertwined Bonds
75. Attainable Happiness
76. Love Is Trust
77. Move on
78. Everything of you
79. Fire
80. Love You Like There's No Tomorrow
81. Blissful Days
82. Lies and Truths
83. Selfishly Selfless Wish
84. Loose Ties
85. A Past Full Of Scars
86. I'm Okay.
87. Ominous Peace
88. A Old Tale Long Forgotten
89. Time To Say Goodbye
90. The End Of A Story
91. Fate? What Bullshit
92. A Pitiful Heart
93. A Journey And Twisted Destiny
94. Something Meant To Be
95. Come Back To Me
96. Mark Of Karma
97. Unchained
98. A Lover's Dream
Epilogue

62. Little Meet Up

8.4K 502 114
By ExhaustedSoul06

Athanasia tiptoed into the kitchen, having strong craving for chocolate in her depressed mood. She reached for the top shelf, grinning as her fingertips touched something.

"Gahhh!"

Athanasia shrieked when suddenly someone grabbed her shoulders.

She turned around with a scared look only to see you cackling.

She pouted, "(Y/n)!"

"Pfft-- you should've seen your face," You grabbed your stomach cracking up more. "It was priceless!"

Athanasia puffed up her cheeks, feeling embrassment and angry.

You sobered up only to break into laugh again at her cute pouty face.

"Now, now don't make that face. I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you." You wiped your mirthful tears away and gave a mischievous smile. "You snuck into the kitchen for chocolates, right?"

Cheeks flushing, Athy nodded eagerly.

"Me too!" You smirked when she brighten up. "Yes, my lovely adorable Athy, we're partners in crime. So let's us commence our crime together."

You gleefully reached for the chocolate basket. Giving one piece to Athy and popping another in your mouth.

"Delicious!"Athy exclaimed.

"I know, right?"You agreed. "Let's sneak out before lily cAHhhhh!"

You screamed when you felt a hand on your shoulder. Terrified you spluttered, "Oh g-ghost of kitchen please spare me. I haven't lived my life yet. I have yet to experience my teen romance, please don't kill me--"

"Uh, (Y/n) it's me. Lily."

Athy snickered at your expense. Quickly eating her chocolate she innocently blinked at Lily.

Instant Karma is a double faced bitch!

You turned around with a wry grin. "Hahaha. I wasn't scared. I was just practising my horror movie actress skill. That's all."

Lily huffed out a amused laugh. Shaking her head she gestured you and Athy to follow her.

Placing a last chocolate in Athy's palm you wink at her. You whistled innocently when Lily narrowed her eyes suspiciously.

"Greeting, your Highness."

You watched dumbfounded when dozens of maids bowed infront of Athy. Beside you Lily and Athy too were dumbfounded.

"Um, what's up, Felix?" You asked unsure only to be startled when he got on his knees and smiled warmly at Athy.

"Felix Robane at your service."
Felix said. "I'll be your temporary royal guard starting from today, princess."

Your jaw dropped. Claude sent the only person he trust to protect the child he presumably hates? What the hell!

"We are grateful for his majesty's concern but how can we have sir Felix as guard..."

Felix's smile became even more warm if possible. "His majesty intention is to cherish the princess and treat her well."

I call it pure bull! You thought scowling then you wavered recalling yesterday's incident.

You looked at your hands which were completely healed and bit your lips contemplating Felix's words.

Treat her well...?

Everyone had dumbstruck look on their faces. Eyes wide with disbelief.

Shaking off the strange feeling in your gut, you jumped into the conversation.

"Hold up! I'm her protector. How dare you take my self-proclaimed holy duty away from me?!" You pointed at him with a glare.

Felix stood, laughing softly. "We can protect princess together. My job is temporary anyways. His majesty is preparing proper royal guard for princess."

"Tell him there's no need. I'm here to protect her, better than any knights in the whole kingdom." You puffed your chest with a proud grin.

Felix smiled, not minding your exaggeration. "I will."

You nodded satisfied.

                                ***

"I want to see Hannah and Ces." Athy pouted.

You sat in the fireplace. Felix kept standing despite your insistence for him to sit.

Lily smiled tightly. "If you wish to see them you surely will.."

"When?" Athy asked.

"Umm, after ten days?" Lily said with uncertain voice looking at you.

You shook your head. There was nothing you could do. He send away the old maids to work in other palace while replacing them with new ones.

What's was his true intention? Was he trying to make up for the lake incident?

Felix did explain them about the lake plant monster. You couldn't believe that jerk knew all along and still kept on staring.

It pissed you off a bit.

Athy grumbled something, pouting even more.

Before you could console her Felix spoke.

"Now, now princess don't be upset. Why don't you have a chat with his majesty?"

You and Athy stared at him blankly.

"His majesty happens to mention that he wants to spent time with princess during dinner."

You felt yourself fading away from existence. Disintegrating into nothingness. You just had escaped from the devil's lair unscathed. He wants you to return? Was he kidding you?

Hahaha... You laughed brokenly. Maybe God absolutely hated you. You couldn't catch a break, huh?

"Princess wouldn't it be best if you changed." Lily said, different dress in her hands. She turned to you. "You should change too. You're going to meet his Majesty, wear something formal."

"Ehh?" You made a face. "I don't wanna!" Why should I dress up for that jerk!

Even Athy rejected the suggestion.

"Sir Felix," Felix jolted when Lily addressed him. "Please say something.."

Felix without missing a beat turned to you with a warm smile. "(Y/n) looks pretty in anything. She doesn't need to change, likewise with princess. They both look lovely in everything. Certainly His Majesty would think the same."

"Eh?!" You flushed, embrassed at his compliment. "F-felix, that's way too much!"

Felix tilted his head. "Huh? I don't think I said anything wrong."

Damn him.

Calming down a bit, you shook your head at his clueless smile. "Aww, how come you're still single. Tsk, tsk."

Felix looked confused. He started to speak. "My duty as a knight is more important--"

"Yeah, yeah." You cut him off. "That's not what I meant but whatever. And I don't think his majesty would find anything lovely." You added doubtfully.

Felix shook his head with a mysterious smile.

"Come on, princess." Felix picked up Athy and turned to Lily with a warm smile. "I'll be off."

"Have a good time."  Lily said with a smile.

Huh? You narrowed your eyes. Look at them acting like real couple.

"Hehehe..."

Felix turned to you. "Something funny?"

You elbowed him with a sly grin. "Didn't think you had in you, Felix you sky fox. Going for the prettiest one, huh?"

Felix jolted turning red and shouted in flustered voice. "I have no idea what you are talking about but that's sounds bad!"

"Hehehe."

"Mister, Mister." Athy tugged Felix's cape to catch his attention and spoke in great curiousity. "Why aren't ladies and knights in Papa's palace?"

You blinked and looked around. She was right. The whole palace was empty.

Felix stopped infront of majestic door and answered. "His majesty prefers to do everything by himself. And as for knights," Felix smiled. "There's no need."

Athy looked questioningly at him.

"And please feel free to call me Felix." Felix said. Athy let out a cheerful, "Okay!"

You weren't listening to them. Your head was reeling back from Felix's words. So Claude never keeps a maid? So why the hell did he make me into one?!

"Seems like he's asleep." Felix mused when minutes passed by and there was no response.

"Ugh.." You groaned. That damn slacker.

"Athy wants to go back." Athy said.

"Don't be like that princess." Felix said softly. "Why don't you go wake up him. I'm sure His Majesty would be pleased."

You shook your head vehemently. "No, no, no! Are you serious?!"

Athy petrified, started protesting when Felix pushed her inside with angelic smile.

"Felix, why would you do that?!" You said fearfully. "You know Claude doesn't like it when his nap is disturbed!"

"Yes. But his majesty wouldn't mind if it's you and princess."

"Ugh." You thew up your hands in exasperation. "I don't why you think he's some sort of angel descended from heaven. I mean he does have the looks but he's the devil straight out of hell!"

Felix frowned. "I'm sure his majesty might not be the most sensitive person. But isn't calling him devil a bit too much?"

You huffed, giving him a pointed look. "That's your loyalty speaking, Felix."

Felix squinted at you, his grey eyes growing serious. "Has something happened with you and his majesty. I sense some tension between you two."

Caught off guard you let out a surprised, "Huh?"

Felix narrowed his eyes. "You were always closed to his Majesty but now there so much distance between you two. You don't even speak to each other properly."

You averted your eyes.

"I know his Majesty has changed, a lot. But somewhere inside him the boy you knew and befriended long ago is still alive. You just need to look harder."

"Felix..."

Felix stopped at your small pleading voice. "...Or has his majesty done something to hurt you?"

The light in your eyes dimmed and wavered. "No...No, he didn't. Not this time. Seems like I'm the one at fault."

You let out a laugh devoid of any humour. God, you hated the contradictions that your heart was battling at. Hated the contradictions that Claude represented.

Why was he so complicated? You couldn't understand him or his motives anymore.

Everything was a mess. You were a mess. And you didn't know how to get out of it all alone.

You grinned and added to lighten the heavy silence. "Though I wish for him to stop being a pyscho. That shit is scary, ya know?"

Felix didn't understand what you meant. There was painful awkward silence stretching between you two.

Damn, my humour is pummeling, huh? You thought drily, avoiding Felix's confused eyes.

"I'm worried for Athy." You broke the silence.

Felix was silent before he smiled. "Why don't you go check up on her yourself?"

You looked at him confused. "What?"

Before you know it, Felix pushes you inside and slammed the door close.

Felix you shit..!

You remained attached to the door, trembling slightly.

What do I do? Last time I checked Claude was pretty pissy with me!

There was a soft singing. The soft, childish voice calmed you down slightly. Curiously you followed it.

So simple. You looked around at the simplicity of the room. You tensed up when your eyes fell on a broken photo frame. Eyes widening when you recognised the painting.

He kept Penelope's photo. Why?

You frowned.

Something white flashed in your peripheral vision. You turned to left when something soft pounced on you. You let it a yelp, stumbling back in surprise.

"Meow!"

"Ether?!"

Ether rubbed his whiskers against your neck, cuddling closer, letting out delighted purrs.

You looked at speechless. Your eyes filled with tears. He had gone missing for weeks. You were losing your mind because you couldn't find him.

"You stupid cat! Where were you? I was so worried!" You hugged him closer, sighing in relief. "Don't ever disappear on me like that!"

Ether purred, his whole body vibrating against you. You giggled at the tickling sensation.

You pulled away, scowling. "But seriously why did you disappear like that? And what are you doing here?"

Ether let out sharp meows. Vigorously nodding at the room making weird gestures with his claws.

You furrowed your brows, realization dawning on you. "Did he held you hostage?"

"I did."

"Eek!"

You jumped high at the sudden monotonous voice. Startled you reflexively turn around only to slam your head into something hard.

Your held your head, whimpering at the slight pain. A hand gripped your forearm steading you.

Wincing, you cranked your neck up to see a half-lidded sleeply Claude looking at you lazily.

"Well, did that answer your question?" He said indifferently, tightening his hold when you tensed up.

He was so close you could see the blue swirls in his sapphire eyes, the sunrays hitting his face casting shadow and highlighting his handsome features.

You blushed at the close proximity. Flustered you took hasty steps back and looked anywhere but his shameless display of his abs.

Ether hid behind you, curling up at your nape, hissing at him.

"Why?" You voice came out high pitched and embrassed.

Someone please kill me.

"Can't have you disappearing on me again." Claude said indifferently, causally as if he wasn't dropping a bombshell on you.

You stood rooted, mouth agape, shock travelling down your body.

Athy was discreetly listening, shuffling awkwardly her feet at the raising tension between you two.

Poor child.

Claude glared at Ether then giving you a deadly look and warned in low voice that sent chills down your spine. "Just because you have him now don't think of doing anything funny."

You cracked a nervous smile, his firm hold on you making you wary.  "Of course not. I wouldn't dream of it."

So he forced Ether to stay  here so I won't be able to use magic to run away.

You shuddered. Why is this guy so scary..!

"Did Felix sent you both in?" Claude said as he let go of your forearm and pushed back his messy bedhead hair, letting a tired sigh. "I should tell them to prepare dinner."

Here you were standing behind Athy in the dinner room watching as Claude observed Athy lazily.

"From expression I can tell you are doing fine." Claude remarked causally.

A irk mark throbbed on your forehead. Was this guy serious?

"Papa is pretty too."  Athy beamed, unfazed by his cold attitude.

Claude silently observed Athy before speaking. "Let's eat. I made them prepare things you'd like."

You shuffled your feet awkwardly. Why did he forced me to join when all I'm going to do is watch them! You whined mentally.

"Are you planning to watch us eat?" Claude suddenly spoke, scaring the daylights out of you. He spared you a disinterested glance. "Stop looming ove us and take a seat."

If you wanted me to join you, you could have asked it nicely. You mentally huffed, taking a seat beside Athy.

"Thank for the food." You mumbled, wordlessly picking fork to eat the mouth watering steak.

You chewed on your steak with great difficult. Not because it was bad. No, it was because of the unnerving cold blues eyes watching your movement.

Ignoring his eyes drilling into you, you see Athy having trouble in cutting the steak. She adorably puffed her cheeks, violently stabbing the meat.

"Pfft--" Holding back your laughter you offered. "Let me help--!"

You ducked down in time when suddenly two cutlery came flying at you.

You stared wide eyes, heart racing. My life just flashed before my eyes!

"Sorry!" Athy squeaked in high pitched voice, shrinking away in embrassment.

Claude watched blank eyes before commenting sarcastically. "You need to learn more etiquette. I'll sent someone over tomorrow."

Cut her some slack, she's just a kid! You kept the thought to yourself as you cut the meat bite-sized for Athy. Instructing her the hold the cutlery properly.

"Those who been learning from have no class." Claude looked at you and you bristled at the indirect jab. Lips quirking up into a small smirk, he continued. "It's time you receive proper lesson."

"Athy will her best Papa!"

Claude fell silent, going back to his creepy stare.

More awkward silence.

Chewing down the last piece, you put the fork down and drunk the water.

It was delicious! Ah, the luxury of rich people. You sent a discreet look at silent Claude. If only he wasn't doing his unsettling stare competition.

"Done already?" He asked, leaning on his palm lazily.

You paused in act of wiping your chin elegantly and stared at him.

"Aren't you going to eat, your majesty?" You asked instead.

Claude had yet to touch any of the delicacies.

"I'm not hungry." Claude simply answered.

"It's night time." You started, almost scolding. "You should at least eat something minimum. It's not good to sleep empty stomach."

Man, you're the Emperor. Take care of your health.

"It shouldn't matter to you whether I eat or not." Claude retorted in the most dry voice you ever heard.

"It matters to me." You were just as startled as the indifferent blond across you who raised a single eyebrow in question, the look in his eyes intensifying.

You quickly back-petalled. "I mean, I'm a healer. It's second nature to me to stop people from worsening their health. And you're the Emperor. Can't have you felling ill on me." You rambled on incoherently. By the end of it you wanted the chair to come alive and eat you to avoid the embrassment.

Athy was giving you a incredulous look. Your face heated up even more.

"(Y/n) is right. Papa should eat or papa won't look pretty!" Athy added cheerfully to save some embrassment.

Claude blinked lazily before narrowing his icy blue eyes.

"I don't need food to look handsome."

Your eyebrows shot up. Was the smug tone in his voice you were hearing.

He rolled his eyes and scoffed when you deadpanned before taking a bite of steak.

You couldn't help but beam, biting your lips to stop the smile from making you look more of an idiot than you were.

Athy narrowed her eyes suspiciously, altering her big curious eyes between you two as she chewed on the delicious meat.

There was silence, only this time more comforting and less awkward.

"Your Majesty, we're taking our leaves." You said curtly holding sleepy Athy in your arms as she waved lazily at his indifferent father.

"(Y/n), remember what I said. I'm letting you take Ether but don't make me hunt you down." Claude said with no emotion, blue eyes glowing eerily.

You gulped. "Y-yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 470 19
Mallory, who had lived a life full of regrets, had always desired to live more abundantly. She was envious of the freedom and joy that others seemed...
6.5K 209 14
This is a fanfic!! I do not own wmmap!! In this story Claude has 3 sons already and then has twin girls with Diana. Both girls are reincarnated and r...
13.4K 418 8
LOVELY PRINCESS NOVEL AU. The abandoned and neglected princess of the obelia empire Athanasia de alger obelia who only want the love of her father, b...
8.3K 291 11
Claude only had one wish, save Diana from her fate, love her properly the way he couldn't in her short life, and create a family with her, with their...