Kamen Rider x Boku no Hero Ac...

By Kaitou-Saikyou-Zeta

This is the continuation of my Kamen Rider x BNHA in the old account. Hope you enjoy it. (A/N: This story is... More

Bio of Tatsumaki Takeru
Bio of Seiryuu Musashi
Bio of Sawatari Kazumi
Bio of Shiroki Yumi
Bio of Kurogami Daigo
The Encounter & Fate
Grease & Red Riot
The Unpleasant Meeting
Here We Go
Charging In
Passion of Grease
Dangerous Jaw & Hopping Rabbit
Saving Eri
Farewell & New Beginning
Win Over the Kids
He Return but Not the Same
School Festival
Preparing for the School Festival
Gentle Criminal
Let's Enjoy the School Festival
The Japanese Hero Billboard Chart
Endeavor, Hawks & Saber vs Hood
Special Chapter - The Smart Hero
Challenge By the No.9 Hero
Vestiges
The Joint Training of Class A & Class B
Class A vs Class B: First Match
Class A vs Class B: Second Match
Class A vs Class B: Third Match
Class A vs Class B: Fifth Match
Class A vs Class B: Sixth Match - Part 1
Class A vs Class B: Sixth Match - Part 2
New Power & All For One
Takeru's Birthday
Heroes : Rising Part 1
Heroes : Rising Part 2
Heroes : Rising Part 3
Heroes : Rising Part 4
Heroes : Rising Part 5 (Finale)
Rise of New Enemy
Merry Christmas
Power of AML Lieutanents
Off to Endeavor's Agency
One Thing at A Time
Seal, Dragon & Bat
Kurogami Daigo: Origin
Get Ready

Class A vs Class B: Fourth Match

305 11 0
By Kaitou-Saikyou-Zeta

The third match turn into an unexpected event. Both teams put their best effort in trying to winning and beat the crap out each other. From all of them, only Kaibara, Shoji, Iida and Pony able to remain their conciousness while Ojiro barely able to stay awake in the prison. Just like in second match, they overdid and the damage is actually even greater than second match. Half of the each team member are sent to the nurse office so their injury can he healed by Recovery Girl. And now, it's time for the fourth match.

(Spectator Zone)

Kaibara: *sigh* Sorry, Musashi... Because of Iida put me in the jail so early, I didn't get to fight to my fullest strength...

Seiryuu: Don't worry 'bout that, Sen. I'm sure that you will get another chance. Well, though I don't know when it will be.

Kaibara: You're so flexible like Juzo...

Seiryuu: Huh? What do you mean?

Kaibara: Nothing... Anyway, at least my team didn't lose. Draw is better. I'm actually wanting to see who'll be the one from our class that will fight you, Tatsumaki and Sawatari.

Seiryuu: Heh. Promise you, that fight won't be draw or lost. We Class A will rule it all!

Then he left to his teammates as Kaibara also back to his classmates.

(Main Campus)
(Nurse Office)

After getting treatment and healed by Recovery Girl's Quirk, they woke up and heal up. Todoroki shoot up and sit on the bed.

Iida: Todoroki-kun!

Recovery Girl: Looks like you're awake. Here, have a Caloribar. Ojiro already ate his and went back.

Tetsutetsu: Todoroki! The match was a draw, but I feel like I lost the fight! That heat was crazy! Let's do it again sometimes!

Recovery Girl: You're too loud.

Tetsutetsu left the room.

Todoroki: A draw...

Iida: If I was faster, we could have won.

Todoroki: Iida...

Iida: I'm still too slow. I couldn't respond quickly enough to Honenuki-kun's flexible style.

Todoroki: You saved me, didn't you? I vaguely remember. Besides, I made a mistake first. It's become a habit to use ice as my first move. No, it's ingrained in my body. You're fast. I was just slow. Because I was slow, I made you worry. I need to become a hero who can bring peace of mind.

Iida: *moving his arms* No, I would never say that you're unrelia-ouch! I will run anywhere, to anyone. It's my conviction as Ingenium's successor.

*curtain moved aside*

When the curtain moved, it reveal Honenuki who just recovered.

Honenuki: About the flames and Recipro, honestly, I also still have work to do... *smile* so will you fight me again?

Todoroki/Iida: Of course.

Recovery Girl: If you boys are all better, then hurry up and go back! This isn't a place for chitchat!

Iida: Right! Please excuse us!

(Field Gamma)
(Spectator Zone)

Kamakiri: Yumi-chan!

He currently talking with Yumi while feeling excited about the match.

Kamakiri: Wish me luck! I'll do my best and won't show any weakness during the match!

Yumi: Okay. Good luck, Togaru. Though I'm cheering for my own class, I'll be rooting for you.

Kamakiri: Right! I'll do my best!!

He quickly rush back to his teammates. Ashido grinning behind Yumi while giggling.

Ashido: Hehehe... It seems he have a crush on you, Yumi~.

Yumi: We're only childhood friends. He confess his feelings back at middle school, but I rejected him.

Ashido: You reject him?! You devil woman!

Yumi: Wh-What is that came from?!

And then back at the usual crazy Monoma who keep antagonizing Class A even a bit.

Monoma: Oh, your backs are up against the wall! Class A and B both have one win! If you lose or draw, then you can't win anymore! Ahahahahahaha!

Kazumi: *sweatdrop* When he will ever shut up?

Kaminari: *sweatdrop* They're like sudden fits, huh?

Monoma: Ahh! Oh, I've been looking forward to this fourth match. Why? Because Tokage's in it! Right, Bakugo-kun?!

Both team head to the field after they change spot again due the damage that occur during the battle in third match.

Monoma(Intro): Tokage Setsuna! The other student in Class B who got in through recommendations! She can be really nasty!

Takeru: *walk past Monoma* You should think before you speak, Monoma.

Monoma: Huh?

(Combat Zone)

Both teams went to base camps.

Jiro: Hey, wait! Are you serious?!

Sato: You've gotta be kidding me!

Bakugo: Shaddup.

Sero: Seriously, Bakugo...?

Bakugo: *in mind* Just watch, damn Deku! Take-yaro!

Vlad King: We'll start when you get into position! Fourth match, begin!

Both teams heading out and have prepare themselves for the match. Though Class B team 4 has a perfect plan for their opponent, especially for Bakugo. However, they won't expect about something that Bakugo will show them. When the match starts, they started. Jiro listening for the opponents while Sero shoot tapes at the surroundings as trap. Class B also moving out.

Bondo: With this stage, and Sero-kun, and Jiro-san... It'll be bad... Definitely a pain...

Awase: And with Sato, and Bakugo's power and explosions... They're super balanced. We should just assume we're dead if they take the initiative.

Kamakiri: It doesn't matter. Let's hurry up and slash them to pieces. And I don't wanna look bad especially Yumi-chan is watching!

Setsuna: The early bird gets the worm! Let's get 'em!

(Spectator Zone)

Vlad King: Currently, Class A and Class B both have one win, one loss and one draw. It may look like the two classes are evenly matched... However! Class A's win mostly thanks to Shinso! Kaahhh! Can you really call that evenly matched?!

Kaminari/Kirishima: That's a mean way to put it, Vlad Sensei!

Midnight: Even though his Quirk's Blood Control, he's getting hot-blooded.

Subaru: His biased commentary gets worse by the seconds.

All Might: He's going overboard with his love. But...

Aizawa: Stop that.

The disappointe and angry students turn to Aizawa.

Kaminari: Aizawa Sensei! This is a legitimate protest!

Aizawa: Will you say the same if you messed up in a real fight? Class B is working much harder coming up with plans and countermeasures. That's a fact.

They got backfired by their own homeroom teacher.

Aizawa: And it seems Vlad had the upper hand.

Vlad King: Kaaahhh!!

Monoma: Ahahahahahah! You're just troublemakers! Did you know?! Trouble is something brought about by the immature! Ahahahahaha--

He get karate chopped by Kendo again.

All Might: Class B has been training hard every day to become stronger. But this isn't all Class A has, either.

Midnight: All Might, you like Class A, don't you?

All Might: I like everyone!

Subaru: Well, we teachers need to support our students...

All Might: *in mind* I'm looking forward to seeing what you do... Young Bakugo.

(Combat Zone)

Like always, Bakugo is dashing ahead while the others followed him.

Bakugo: Hurry up, you slowpokes!

Jiro: I have to listen to sounds while I run!

Bakugo: Just follow me!

Sato: Expecting people to follow, as usual, huh?

Sero: He hasn't changed since the sports festival.

Jiro: He's cooperation, anyway. But...

(Flashback)

Bakugo: Listen, you underlings! Just follow me!

Sero: Stop with the "you."

Sato: And with calling us "underlings."

Bakugo: I'll take the lead and head upward. You guys just get ready to support me. Ears! Make sure you keep listening for the positions of the small fry!

Jiro: It's not "Ears"! Jiro.

Sero: Are you going to attack, Bakugo? The other team has people really good at counterattacks. Since we've got Jiro, let's wait until we have an opening. Wait for an opening, and carefully--

Bakugo: Idiot. That's why we hage to take the initiative. Don't wait for an opening. Move and make your own opening. If you can see them, then we've won. Got it?

He throw them some grenades capsules that stored up his sweat to make explosions. They clumsily caught the grenade.

Jiro: Whoa! That's dangerous!

Bakugo: Take those just in case. They don't have much power, but they can be useful. And... Remember this, you underlings... When you guys are in danger, I'll save you. And when I'm in danger... you'll save me.

(Flashback Over)

The trio keep following Bakugo. .

Jiro: *in mind* Is this really... going to be okay?

When he spot a glimpse of something in front of him, Bakugo stopped and land on a pipe.

Bakugo: Ears!

Jiro: Jiro!

She stick her earphone jacks on the ground and the pipe.

Bakugo: Everyone should be close! Find them!

With her earphones checking on the ground and at the pipes, she keep hearing loud tapping sound all over the place. Despite it just small tap, it is loud enough for Jiro to hear and get annoyed with it.

Bakugo: Hurry up!

Jiro: Hang on!

She continue to check out the sound and everything are just the same until she realized that it was a trap.

Jiro: She got me!

Bakugo: Tch!

???: Yes...

Bakugo glance back and saw the mouth part of Setsuna.

Setsuna: And it's over.

Bakugo swing his arm to hit the piece but Setsuna move it away while laughing and controlling more of his body parts.

Setsuna: *in mind* I used Jiro's search ability against her.

Present Mic(Intro): Class B, Tokage Setsuna. Hero name: Lizardy. Quirk: Lizard Tail Splitter. She can split her whole bodu into pieces that can move around. After improving her Quirk, she can now split into up to 50 pieces!

Bakugo keep dodging the small body parts and blast them when get the chance. Sero shoot some tapes to protect himself along with Jiro and Sato from the other team.

Sero: Bakugo, over here!

Bakugo still busy dealing with the body parts.

Setsuna: And it's over!

Class B team 4 begin their attack of Class A team 4.

Bondo: Glue Squall!

He release some glues from the holes of his head to the ground and completely covered Sero's tapes with the glues, using their own defense against them.

Jiro: Glue?

Sero: Shoot! It backfired! It's like we built a spiderweb to trap ourselves!

Bondo: Yes, all right! It's all going according to Setsuna's plan.

Present Mic(Intro): Class B, Bondo Kojiro. Hero name: Plamo. Quirk: Cemedine. He shoots out glue! He control how fast it dries!

Kamakiri: *dashing toward them* Too slow! Too slow!

Present Mic(Intro): Class B, Kamakiri Togaru. Hero name: Jack Mantis. Quirk: Razor Sharp. He can produce blafes from anywhere on his body!

He cuts the pipes that have the glued tapes connectes to them. The pipes are now falling down toward Jiro, Sero and Sato.

Setsuna: *in mind* Throwing of Jiro's searching by making noise... Having Bondo make the pipes and tapes sticky! If they touch them, you won't be able to get them off!

The pipes are falling right toward them. Sato glance at Jiro and Sero before he raise his arms.

Sato: *in mind* I'll at least protect my teammates!

Before the pipes could hit them, an explosion blast the pipes away from them.

Sero: Bakugo!

Kamakiri: *cut through a pipe & head toward Jiro* Just what I wanted! I'll start with Jiro!

Before he could reach Jiro, Bakugo appear between them and he kick Jiro lightly away.

(Spectator Zone)

All Might: *in mind* Save people to win.

Midoriya: *in mind* Win to save people.

(Combat Zone)

Bakugo: I've gotten even stronger!

He sent a powerful blast directly on Kamakiri.

Bakugo: You blocked it? Bugs have fast reflexes, huh?

He sent another powerful blast at Kamakiri which sent him away. But Kamakiri able to create a blade and stop himself from hitting the pipe behind him.

Setsuna: Seriously?!

Bakugo land on a pipe.

Jiro: Thanks!

Bakugo: Shut up! They got away! Hurry up and find them! It doesn't matter if it's class or what. I've decided. I will have complete victory in every fight. 4-0, no injuries! That's how... those who's really strong wins!

(Spectator Zone)

Monoma: Huh? Is there something wrong with my eyes? Did he just protect Jiro-san...?

Kaminari: He did... *sweatdrop* but with a kick.

Kirishima: That's actuay how he is. Monoma, don't worry. There's nothing wrong with your eyes.

Monoma: *went crazy* Ahhh! Are you saying his personality changed?! Ahhh! Ahhh!

Kirishima: Uh, well. It's true that it's the first time I've seen him do something as obvious as putting himself on the line.

(Combat Zone)

After gain some energy, Kamakiri reattract the blade into his body and gets away from there.

Kamakiri: *in mind* Tch! I can't fight directly with Bakugo. Retreat right away!

Bondo also retreating while Setsuna remain in the air while observing the surroundings and Class A team 4.

Setsuna: *in mind* If we fight him normally, we'll definitely lose... That's why if we can't capture them, we'll retreat right away and ambush them repeatedly, keeping our advantage!

The small pieces keep tapping pipes and the ground to make sound to distract Jiro.

Jiro: So loud! But they're less of them now!

Sero: Less?

Jiro: And they're all moving further away.

Bakugo: Trying to regroup, huh? Damn it, underestimating us!

Class B team 4 planned for Bakugo to make a mistake so they can easily dealt the others. But that wasn't going to happen.

Jiro: There are a lot of sounds in the way, so it's hard to make out, but if I concentrate, I can tell the difference between them!

Bakugo: Let's go!

He blast himself forward. Despite the rough area and tight spot, Bakugo able to use explosion to move around easily as he chase after Class B team 4. When Bakugo spot Bondo, he went to chase after him but only for Awase to jump out from the alley.

Awase: Construction-Done-Kwik... Weldcraft!

He take out some materials and weld them together to trap Bakugo between the pipes.

Awase: Complete!

Present Mic(Intro): Class B, Awase Yosetsu. Hero name: Welder. Quirk: Weld. He can weld things together at the molecular level, but his Quirk won't activate unless he touches the things he wants to weld.

Sero: They've figured us out too much!

He shoot tape at Awase but the space is too tight and Awase able to escape.

Awase: *from distance* Like you can get me with Tape in such a chaotic place!

Sero: Damn, was that part of Tokage's plan? She really had everything worked out.

Bakugo: Raahhh!

Sato: Raaahhh! Sugar Rush!

He land barrage of punches that break the welded metal pipes that kept Bakugo in place, though ended up breaking Bakugo's grenade gauntlets.

Sato: Go!

Then Bakugo smirk as he blast himself ahead directly toward Awase.

Bakugo: I won't let you weld me, damn it!

Awase: You don't have to be so mad about it!

He quickly stop running and turn around as he quickly take out and weld a shield to protect himself. Bakugo blast an explosion and block his view. When the smoke clears, it shows Sero with Jiro in front of him.

Bakugo: I'm leaving it to you!

Sero: Got...

Jiro: ...it!

She insert her earphone jacks into the small speakers on her hands and extend them toward Awase.

Jiro: Heartbeat Surround!

She blast a blasting loud heartbeat sound that stunned Awase in place as his shield got blown away. Awase couldn't even more due the loud sound that blasted at him.

Setsuna: Awase!

Bakugo keep heading ahead and it is where Bondo is.

Setsuna: Bondo is that way!

She throw her hands and some pieces of her body to chase after Bakugo. But the body parts can't keep up with Bakugo's speed. When Bakugo gets close, Bondo stopped and spray some glue at Bakugo.

Bondo: D-Dang it...!

However, the glue just got blown away by Bakugo's explosion.

Bakugo: It's a damn hard to fight in the winter!

He send a barrage of explosion on Bondo that render him immobile for a moment.

Bakugo: I finally warmed up!

From behind the smoke, Sato grab hold of Bondo and put him in an arm-lock position.

Bondo: I've captured him!

(Spectator Zone)

Vlad King: What quick teamwork! They captured two of my cute dear students in an instant!

Kazumi: All right!

Seiryuu: You're amazing, Bakugo! As expected from top in entrance exam! Though I also at the top with him...

Monoma: *in mind* I thought he was a tyrant who couldn't work with others! This isn't him mellowing out...

(Combat Zone)

Jiro: Bakugo!

She point somewhere and Bakugo rush there.

Setsuna: *in mind* Bakugo acts on his own, and the rest of them support him. Find a small opening that... and widen it slowly until they break down. That was the plan, anyway!

When Kamakiri went into offensive, Sero shoot some tape toward him with her dodge. But Bakugo grab Kamakiri's hooked blade at his cheek and grab hold of him. Bakugo create explosion with his left hand and create a smoke like tornado. He keep swinging Kamakiri around as they reach high in the air.

Bakugo: X-Catapult!

He use a large burst of the spin and throw Kamakiri really hard until he crash into a wall and create a large crack behind him.

Setsuna: *in mind* What's with this perfect team?!

(Spectator Zone)

Uraraka: It's because he trusts Jiro-chan and the others that he can leave it to them!

Kaminari: Being in the band helped, huh?

Kirishima: And being a drummer!

Takeru: *in mind* Heh. He's being too much on himself. Well, it's not like he's the only one who can show off himself.

(Combat Zone)

Sero get close and tied Kamakiri with his tapes as he got a glimpse of a small piece of Setsuna's body part.

Sero: *in mind* Tokage's Quirk lets her split her body into 50 pieces and move them at will. The parts that leave her stop moving after a certain amount of time and she regenerates them on her main body. I'm guessing the next part, but I don't think she can regenerate indefinitely.

While the others chasing after Setsuna, Sero keep taping the pieces that he found to prevent them from returning to Setsuna.

Sero: *in mind* Like Yaoyorozu, when she's tired, she probably loses focus, right? If she split as much as she could to make noise, then doesn't that mean it'll be harder for her to regenerate? So wouldn't she bring some back to her body to reset the time they can move and her own stamina so she can regenerate? Jiro said it sounded, like there were fewer, but that must mean that I'm right!

One of the small piece body part has a grenade stuck with a tape. When it get close to Setsuna, it detonate and explode. From the smoke, Setsuna barely able to dodge it.

Setsuna: That was close!

And when she turn around, Bakugo is right in front of her with his palms generate heat to explode.

Setsuna: Y-You... changed too much!

*boom!!*

Now, Setsuna is on the ground and unconscious due the blast while Bakugo stand near her.

Bakugo: I haven't changed at all. My goal's always been the same-- To surpass All Might and become the number one hero.

(Class A Base Camp)

Vlad King: Oh my... Oh my...

All of Class B team 4 are taken out easily in just short time and all thrown into the prison.

Vlad King: It didn't even take five minutes... With unexpected teamwork, Class A wins with a perfect 4-0!

(Class A : 4 - Class B : 0)

"Class A win."

(

Spectator Zone)

After that, they head back to the spectator zone.

Aizawa: *thumb up* You didn't do any more damage than you needed to, and you secured them quickly after you captured them. With Bakugo as the focus with his exceptional mobility and combat ability, the three of you also provided good support.

Class A team 4 is praised, but Class B team 4 got a small scold.

Vlad King: It was a solid plan taking into consideration past data and your difference in combat ability. But you were too stuck in your plan and needed to be more flexible, like Honenuki!

Setsuna: *turn to her teammates* I'm sorry I made you all look lame, too...

Kamakiri: No, let's carve this loss into our hearts!

Bondo: *nodding* Yeah, yeah.

Awase: If a guy who could do that much turns into a good boy, there's no weakness for us to exploit.

Kamakiri: Yeah, none.

Bondo: Nothing.

The others praising Class A team 4 for their win. Even All Might praise Bakugo before he just ignore him.

Midoriya: Kacchan!

Bakugo: Move, scum!

Midoriya: *sweatdrop* I'm not in your way, though...

Bakugo: I'm moving forward.

Midoriya: Yeah, it was amazing!

Bakugo: Keh! I'm moving so fast you won't be able to catch up.

Midoriya: *smile* I'll go faster.

Bakugo: Shut up! Is that what you came here to say?! I won't let you beat me! Stupid scum trash!

Midoriya: Just watch.

Bakugo keep walking as he walk past Takeru.

Takeru: That's a good match, Katsuki.

Bakugo: Heh. I'd like to see how you're in there, Take-yaro! Don't forget... I'm even higher than you or Deku!

Takeru: Then I and Izu will climb even higher... No, I climb far higher than you two. Anyway...

He run toward Jiro and hug her as he rubbing his cheek at Jiro's cheek.

Takeru: Kyoka! You did it! You're amazing, Kyoka! As expected from my angel!

Jiro: *blush madly* Hey, Takeru! Calm down! H-Hey, don't hug me out in the open! There's people here... Stop it!

Takeru: No, I'm not stop loving you! I love you so much!

At this point, Jiro stab her earphone jack into Takeru's ears, making him let go of her as he shaking violently while shouting.

Takeru: Aaaaahhh! S-S-S-Shocking!

Jiro: *blush* Bakaaa!

While Kamakiri felt down, Yumi went to him and console him which instantly make Kamakiri feels better. At the same time, Monoma feel unsatisfied seeing Bakugo able to cooperate with others and make a perfect plan for both attack and counter.

Monoma: Th-That raging hysterical explosive guy... was pretty great...

Setsuna: Monoma, sorry... With one win, two losses and one draw, Class B can't win anymore. Even the sixth match has three people, I don't know if our class can win...

Monoma: What are you apologizing for, Tokage? Our immature compatriot reflected on his actions and grew. It's a good thing. It's true that Class B might can't win but we haven't lost yet! I just want peiple to understand, you know? Between hardworking students who never cause trouble, and those who get undeserved attention because they're conspicuous in a bad way-- Whose path is correct? Everyone is a side character in other people's lives, but the protaganist of their own lives!

Reiko: So? What should we do?

Monoma: Don't say "So?" like that!

Shoda: I think we should do something similar to Tokage-san's team. Our teams are similar balance-wise, too. We have a team of people with technical Quirks, so it would be better for us to hide ourselves and attack while we're hidden. Though we have five people, the other team also have five people. There's no merit in turning it into a close combat fight.

Reiko: But looking at the fight just now, don't you think Midoriya's spooky?

Shinso: "Spooky"?

Shoda: That's how she said scary.

Shinso: Ohh...

Reiko: Looking at mobility and combat ability, he's the same or better than Bakugo, right? And apparently, he's also learned a long-distance attack recently. If we break even a little, it'll end up like the last match. He'll be able to break through. Not to mention, we barely know anything about Shiroki. Her Quirk is Cold Air, which means she can release low temperature air and even freeze anything she touch. And we also don't know her fighting style so it'll be hard if we have less information about her.

Shinso: Then, we'll make Midoriya and Shiroki our top priority. No matter what, we'll take them first. But Midoriya was able to break out of my Brainwashing on his own before. But if used in conjunction with Monoma's Quirk, I think we can take him. As well as Shiroki.

Monoma: It's scary if you single me out like that. It's possible that it'll be a blank on my end.

Shinso: "Blank"?

Shoda: Meaning he won't be able to copy it with his Quirk.

Monoma: Well, we won't be able to do anything unless we stop him, anyway. We're counting on you, Shinso-kun.

Preview...

"Now, it's skating time!"

"No way...!"

"Midoriya! Fight me!"

"I won't be afraid anymore!"

Next time: "Class A vs Class B: Fifth Match."

"Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5M 156K 196
Just another preference book on bnha boy characters. And I'll do mixed preferences but if you want certain ones you can request for them. I'll try an...
133 8 8
Takes place after When All Cake Breaks Loose. The school is attacked. After clean up, the young heroes get to spend the day at the beach. Can Urarak...
229K 8.6K 24
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚕𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 �...
316K 9.5K 6
You spent your childhood defending your best friend, Izuku, claiming that one day the two of you will be a pro hero duo - not caring that your friend...