SCARS | 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈...

By obx_cult

❥︎ "JJ is missing Pope! What do you not understand about that? He could be getting tortured right now and we... More

1 - John B and Sarah are gone
2 - Heywards Offer (part 1)
3 - Heywards Offer (part 2)
4 - The Phantom
5 - Helping JJ
6 - Breaking the wall
7 - Changes
8 - The Fight
9 - Run away
10 - Thoughts
11 - Still children
12 - Comrades
13 - Truth?
14 - Kiara's missing
15 - "Is that a hickey?"
16 - Pogues don't keep secrets
17 - "Stay the hell away from our daughter!"
18 - Depression?
19 - Parents
20 - Break in
21 - Plans
22 - Drugs
23 - Breaking Kie out
24 - Small Confessions
25 - Friday evening party
26 - Aftermath of a party
27 - Cover Up
28 - Friends or Lovers?
29 - Arrested
30 - Here Again
31 - Assault
32 - Heyward's Sacrifice
33 - Kicked Out
34 - Scars for a Maybank
35 - "Just us?"
36 - Last summer's boat ride
37 - "This shit has got to stop!"
38 - First Day of School
39 - "Like father like son"
40 - Ending of our Childhood
41 - 1 month later
42 - "It's not a request, it's an order"
43 - "Did you do that to yourself?"
44 - The Shooting
45 - The End of the Pogues
46 - The Raven Haired Boy
47 - The Hooded Figure
48 - Missing Person
49 - Where is JJ?
50 - Drug Runnings
51 - The Gun Shot
52 - He's alive!
53 - Attempted Escape
54 - Rescue
55 - Life Support
56 - Luke Maybank pt.1

57 - Luke Maybank pt2 /// Jiara

1.3K 25 35
By obx_cult

{ Kiara POV }

Luke is about to rip his sons head off, and I'm determined to not let that happen. For once I have a chance to be there for JJ when it really matters - before the bruises appear- and I'll be damned if I just sit here and wait for someone else to hopefully come by.

We were in the furthest room away and nobody would be able to hear our screams especially with the sound proof door shut.

I pressed the stupid call button like a maniac before swinging at Luke with all my force. Catching him by surprise he immediately dropped JJ, his lifeless body slumping back onto the mattress.

Blood was gushing out from various parts of his body from where all the tubes had been ripped out of him.

"JJ!" I yelled, trying to rush forwards to help him but Luke yanked me back by the hair.

"You think that was smart girl, huh?" He spat, standing guard over JJ.

"Don't fucking touch him" I say, trying to keep my voice as steady as possible. I'm not going to fall victim to this ruthless asshole.

"You think your such a great friend, protecting poor little JJ here. Huh? Huh?" He gave me a violent shove causing me to go flying into the machines behind me.

"Shit" I exclaimed, as the the screens shattered.

I turned back to Luke and gave him a ferocious glare "The fuck is wrong with you?"

I'm not backing down, If JJ was awake he'd be yelling at me, ordering me to back off. But I'm not.

I never realised the extent of Luke's evil until that night in the hot tub. And now he's just gone and straight up strangled his hospitalised son.

"What's wrong with me? More like what's wrong with him" he grabbed JJ by the collar and yanked him up

"I said don't touch him!" I screamed, trying again to fight my way back to JJ.

His build proved to be very strong as he flung me across the other side of the room one handedly.

"Wake up! Wake up you bitch" he slapped JJ's face repeatedly "I can't have you dying on me. Not here"

His eyes blinked open and his was first reaction was to smash his dad's face in.

Luke harshly threw him to the floor cussing whilst holding his assaulted face.

"Fuck you" he kicked JJ in the stomach, causing him to grunt and curl over on the floor.

I'd had enough. I jumped onto Luke's back, wrapping my arms around his neck as we went clashing into walls.

"Kie! Stop! Dad, dad let go" JJ yelled, attempting to get up.

We went colliding onto the floor where Luke flipped me over, smashing his fist down into my fave several times.

"You.dont.fuck.with.me. Ever! Got that princess?" he lifted my shaking shoulders

JJ sounded like a dying chicken, his screams and sobs evident "Please dad, please. Don't hurt her, don't hurt her! Hurt me instead!" He begged

"Your gonna go to hell" I spat in his face, I realised that it was over for me so I might aswell make it clear how much I hate him.

He lifted his fist which had now somehow gotten hold of a metal tool.

I clammed my eyes shut, unable to do anything seeing as he was sat ontop of me and had both my hands scrunched up inside his left fist.

CLASH!

I was waiting to feel the impact of the cool metal but it never happened.

THUD!

I cautiously opened my eyes to see the drunk man spread out on the floor. His eyes had rolled to the back of his head. JJ stoof over him holding some sort of metal thing with shaky hands.

"JJ?..." I whispered

He dropped it and collapsed onto the floor next to me.

"Kie I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry" he tried to hold back sobs. He cupped my bleeding face and looked down into my eyes.

"I-im fine" I said, sitting upright again.

He buried his face into his hands, shaking and trying to hide his tears which were ready to spill.

"JJ it's alri-"

He slapped his hand back down onto his lap and started shouting.
"Fuck, Kie! Why would you do that?"

"Do what?" I asked obliviously

"Don't fucking try to take my dad on"

"He was hurting you, I wasn't just gonna-"

"He's done that so many times Kie. He's... fuck, he coulda killed you"

"He coulda killed you too, infact he almost did. So how's that any better?"

He went silent for a moment "your an idiot, you know that right?"

"And so are you. You shouldn't of kept on going back to him"

"It's not so easy..." JJ sighed

"It's is though. That guys an abusive asshole"

"He's my dad, okay?

"Fuck that! What kind of dad does that to their kid on a regular basis? Especially as your hurt this bad. You were kidnapped—you could of died last week, but he didn't care. Look at you JJ, look at yourself!"

(Remember that Kie is completely unaware that Luke is the one who got JJ kidnapped)

"I know Kie, okay? I know. Now please just-just shut up" his voice started to break

I looked down to the floor and saw a drop of my own blood fall. Shit, I almost forgot that I was beaten the crap out of by Luke.

He started to cry, like real crying.

I had no idea what to do.

"What the fuckkk" he howled silently, he pointed to my face and lowered his head into my lap.

"Sh, sh, sh. It's okay, it's okay" I tried to comfort him

"Kie?.." he choked on a sob "what-what you did there back there... It-it was amazing. Thankyou"

"Hey" I turned his head and forced him to look at me "any time, alright?" I smiled at him.

His eyes fluttered before he grabbed my face and smashed his lips down onto my own.

I froze.

It only lasted a second as he quickly pulled away.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked in shock. I couldn't tell if this was just a rebound after what had happened or if he genuinely meant it.

"I-I'm sorry" he stuttered nervously "I don't know what happened. I just - I just love you so much and-"

"-Shut up" I whispered, holding his jaw and we melted into a soft kiss.

JJ had found it. The light to his dark. The missing piece in him has finally been connected. Kiara on the other hand had feelings for him for years but never owned up to it because she thought JJ would reject her. She thought he flirted with her as a joke because... Well it's JJ. He flirts with everyone, even the guys.

We pulled apart from the kiss and we just looked at eachother, enjoying eachother's presence.

"Wh-what was that?" JJ panted
"A kiss?" I replied simply

A big grin formed on his face.

We were so lost in eachother we didn't even recognise the nurse bustling into the room.

{ JJ POV }

She just stood and stared. Trying to process what the fuck had happened in here.

She looked at us: Kie's bloody face. My pale ass body which had spots of blood everywhere. And then my dad, unconscious on the floor.

"It's not what it looks like" I spoke up quickly

"WE NEED HELP IN ROOM 109" She bellowed down the corridor.

She turned back to us, eyes wide and wondering.

"What the hell happened?" Was all she managed to say

My mouth started moving but no sound came out. Kie rubbed my shoulder comfortingly.

Then about 5 other nurses and doctors came storming into the room.
All blabbering amongst themselves about what happened and giving occasional glances at us.

Something clicked in her brain and the nurse finally understood "oh you poor kids" she sympathised

"Right, JJ you've just had blood transfusion a few days ago and it seems like you've lost most of that now" she looked at all the different spots the tubes were harshly ripped out of.

"And you, darling" she turned to Kie "Jesus... here" she handed her a clean towel and an ice pack.

__________________________________

I was bundled into a spare room whilst they sorted everything out in there. I was placed onto another bed with new tubes going into me, this time it was pumping more blood in. Great! More money. Fucking fantastic.

I was still in a state of shock after what had happened in there but the staff were taking really great care of me. The only thing that pisses me of though was how sympathetic they're being.

They're speaking to me like I'm a toddler who's just grazed his knee.

Kiara, on the other hand, I have no idea where she is. One of the head doctors took her off somewhere and I'm betting that he's fucking all her mind — interrogating her on the details that went on in room 109 today.

They didn't have the nerve to ask me any questions, because well... They realise that it's my dad and it's not their responsibility to ask me — it's CPS' job to do that.

I'm not saying shit to CPS especially if it's that bitch, Cheryl — John B's social woman thingy whatever the fuck they're called. How am I supposed to know?

They're probably gonna try and send me down mainland to live with a foster family. They can try but I ain't going anywhere. I'm staying here in the OBX with my best friends.

If this had happened a few weeks ago I could argue that there's no point at all in staying here, but now I've got reason to stay. Kie... and Pope of course. Although I'm not sure how he'd take it if me and Kiara were to get together.

I have no idea what the future holds but whatever happens, just has to happen I guess. But I know that I ain't going down without a fight.

Two more chapters left until the end. Trust me guys these next two are gonna be an emotional rollercoaster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4.5K 201 15
Just a story of two teenagers who are trying to run away from their problems which is family. They just happened to meet each other and got lucky to...
1M 32.9K 78
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
130K 2.8K 42
Moving to London for school can be tough, but living with your amazing but annoying friends can be tougher. Meeting Louis Partridge not so tough, fal...