Kamen Rider x Boku no Hero Ac...

By Kaitou-Saikyou-Zeta

This is the continuation of my Kamen Rider x BNHA in the old account. Hope you enjoy it. (A/N: This story is... More

Bio of Tatsumaki Takeru
Bio of Seiryuu Musashi
Bio of Sawatari Kazumi
Bio of Shiroki Yumi
Bio of Kurogami Daigo
The Encounter & Fate
Grease & Red Riot
The Unpleasant Meeting
Here We Go
Charging In
Passion of Grease
Dangerous Jaw & Hopping Rabbit
Saving Eri
Farewell & New Beginning
Win Over the Kids
He Return but Not the Same
School Festival
Preparing for the School Festival
Gentle Criminal
Let's Enjoy the School Festival
The Japanese Hero Billboard Chart
Endeavor, Hawks & Saber vs Hood
Special Chapter - The Smart Hero
Challenge By the No.9 Hero
Vestiges
The Joint Training of Class A & Class B
Class A vs Class B: First Match
Class A vs Class B: Third Match
Class A vs Class B: Fourth Match
Class A vs Class B: Fifth Match
Class A vs Class B: Sixth Match - Part 1
Class A vs Class B: Sixth Match - Part 2
New Power & All For One
Takeru's Birthday
Heroes : Rising Part 1
Heroes : Rising Part 2
Heroes : Rising Part 3
Heroes : Rising Part 4
Heroes : Rising Part 5 (Finale)
Rise of New Enemy
Merry Christmas
Power of AML Lieutanents
Off to Endeavor's Agency
One Thing at A Time
Seal, Dragon & Bat
Kurogami Daigo: Origin
Get Ready

Class A vs Class B: Second Match

254 10 0
By Kaitou-Saikyou-Zeta

After the match started, the first time of both classes begin their battle. They at first in a one-sided battle with Kirishima and Koda were captured in Class B side as well as Tsuburaba in Class A side. However, with their special plan, Tsuyu, Kaminari and Shinso able to deceive a plan where they able to defeat Shiozaki, Shishida and Hiryuu. Kaminari become a bait and take their attention, Shiozaki got brainwashed, Hiryuu fight with Tsuyu and Shishida found where Shinso was hiding. But Class A team 1 turn the table when Tsuyu throw Hiryuu at Shishida, knocking both of them unconcious and capture them, ensuring Class A's win in the first match.

(Spectator Zone)

After that, the students from the first match gathered back at the spectator zone.

Aizawa: Talk about what you learned or would have done differently.

Kirishima: *take off his mask* If I'm not trying to brawl with my opponent, it's hard for my Quirk to be useful. If that was a real thing, I would've been killed when Shiozaki caught me.

Koda: I need to be able to give more detailed instruction to the bugs.

Kaminari: So, I'm amazing, aren't I?! Come on, praise me! Love me! It's fine, love isn't something you can control! Go ahead, it's fine!

Tsuyu: Koda-chan and Kirishima-chan... Losing those two. I wish we would've won without losing anyone. We were all ovee the place.

Shinso: The binding cloth.

Tsuyu: *turn to Shinso* Ribbit?

Shinso: *clench the binding cloth* I could even use a tenth of what I'd learned. It was frustrating.

Aizawa: If you could do it right away, then you wouldn't have to work hard. It took me six years to master that. Don't forget that frustration when you move on.

Shinso: Yes, sir...

The others are watching them get lectured.

Aoyama: The two who went to work studies have serious reflections.

Sero: Isn't that what you'd expect? The Shie... Hassaikai, was it? I heard it was a pretty intense fight. If you experience fighting like that even if it's just training, your frame of mind, or like, motivation would be different.

Jiro: *trying not to laugh* Compared to that... Jamming-yay's chaotic actions felt out of place...

Back to the group, while Kaminari still celebrating. 

Aizawa: Listen. Kirishima, you should focus on the setting up your opponent for a head-on fight.

Kirishima: Yes, sir!

Aizawa: Koda, it's exaxtly what you think. You should increase the accuracy with which you control the animals. Don't fight from the front. Think about your enemy's weakness.

Koda: *nod* Mm.

Aizawa: Kaminari! You weren't fighting seriously at the beginning! Are you unable to use your true strength unless your teammates get beaten?

Kaminari: *feeling down* Yay...

Aizawa: Asui. Think about how to cover for a mistake quickly rather than about your mistakes.

Tsuyu: *nod* Ribbit.

Aizawa: Use what you learned today in your training for now on. That's all!

"Yes, sir! / Yes, sir. / Yay! / Ribbit."

Shinso think of the time when he move way too slow during the first fight. Class B team 1 also get lectured by Vlad King about their mistake.

Vlad King: The reason you lost... You already know, right?

They all nodded.

Vlad King: Using Shishida as the focal point... Or using Shiozaki... *scary expression* If you'd only come together as a team, you could've won this match!

While he lectured them, Monoma speaks probably before he went to talk with Shinso but only to be ignored. The other teams are having a discussion so they can plan their strategy when their match start. As the team 2 of both classes entered the field, the battle is about the begin. They have some small talk while on their way to the combat zone. 

Kendo: Hey, Yaoyorozu...

Yaoyorozu: Yes, Kendo-san?

Kendo: Why didn't you or Shiroki enter the beauty pageant? I thought you'd definitely be in it, same goes for Shiroki-san despite she still new here.

Yaoyorozu: Aizawa Sensei did not tell us about the beauty pageant. I had band practice, as well, so I would not been able to enter anyway, though. For Yumi-san... She might have chance because mostly doing the dance. Aizawa Sensei must have judged that it was not nessessary for me to enter.

Kendo: Hmm... We were in that commercial together at the internship, so we've kind of been put in the same category, you know? It's like there are fans that put us in the same box.

Yaoyorozu: The same box?

She imagine that they in the same unfit box, though that's not what Kendo meant.

Hagakure: It's like when someone likesal the idols in a group. At the school festival, the same people were shouting "Yaoyorozu" and "Kendo," right?

Yaoyorozu: Oh, now that you mention it...

Tokoyami: Idola. Idol worship.

Kendo: It's like... Yaoyorozu, your grades and your Quirk are both better than mine, so I didn't really like getting lumped together with you. Personally, I've been waiting to fight you properly.

Yaoyorozu: With all my heart... *place her hand on her heart* I accept.

Kuroiro: Tokoyami... you're the same type as me...

Tokoyami: Kuroiro Shihai. Your Quirk lets you merge with any darkness and move freely within it... Right?

Kuroiro: *smile* You and I share a destiny...

Tokoyami: Oh? You are also a supportee of the deep.

Kuroiro: Heh. Live in eternal darkness.

Both team head to their base camp so they can start the match. And as always, Vlad King is very supportive toward his students.

(Spectator Zone)

Vlad King: Go for it, Kendo Team! Second match, start!

Ashido: Stop the biased commentary!

"Stop!"

Takeru: *sweatdrop* Vlad Sensei, please at least hold back on the commentary...?

As the siren sounded, the match started. Both teams move out as they focus on winning this training for their class and themselves.

Sero: *turn to Tetsutetsu* What kind of role does Kendo play in Clasd B?

Tetsutetsu: *turn to Sero* Hey! She gets the job done!

Sero: *close his ears* So loud!

Tetsutetsu: 'Cause she's the class rep! She's smart and makes quick decisions calmly! She's also brave, risking herself on the front lines when it counts! And she brings the class together with her cheerful personality! Without her, all of Class B would've been in by Monoma!

Monoma: Hey, you don't have to say like that...

Tetsutetsu: She's Class B's big sister! That's the woman called Kendo Itsuka!

Todoroki: I wonder if Yaoyorozu's operation will work...

Ojiro: Operation?

Takeru: Which means she already have plan for this match.

(Combat Zone)

Both teams have immobilize and head toward each other. Tokoyami sent Dark Shadow to investigate ahead because he can extend very far ahead of them.

Tokoyami: Dark Shadow has found the enemy. Under the chimney, on this side.

Yaoyorozu: Let's go!

Aoyama: You're able to let Dark Shadow go prettu far now, huh? Did you level up at your work study, too?

Tokoyami: I wonder. The farther away Dark Shadow is, the less time he lasts.

Aoyama: Oh, he's back.

After few seconds, Dark Shadow head back to them. However, it's not like they expect him to be.

Tokoyami: Huh?

Dark Shadow acting strange when they heading back to them.

Tokoyami: Everyone, get away!

Dark Shadow suddenly attack Tokoyami.

Yaoyorozu: Tokoyami-san!

Aoyama: Huh?! What is it?! What's going on?!

Dark Shadow: *struggling* F-Fumikage...! He... He got me...!

Those at the spectator zone confuse about why Dark Shadow attacking his friends despite not being in berserk state. Midoriya assume that Dark Shadow is controlled by someone in Class B team 2's Quirk.

Aoyama: *panicked* W-Wait...!

Yaoyorozu: Hagakure-san, light!

Hagakure: Okie dokie!

She jump into the air in front of Dark Shadow.

Hagakure: Warp Refraction: Say Cheese!

Dark Shadow: Aaahhh!

She reflect some bright light directly at Dark Shadow which weakened him. When Tokoyami able to regain control of Dark Shadow and attract him back into his body, Kuroiro jump out from Dark Shadow.

Hagakure: Kuroiro-kun come out from inside of Dark Shadow!

When they tries to capture him, Kuroiro dodge the nets that Yaoyorozu throw at him. When one hit and trapped him, Kuroiro use his Quirk and disappear in the shadow of the pillar.

Aoyama: He disappeared!

Yaoyorozu: He merged with the shadows. So that's Kuroiro-san's...

From the shadow one of the pipes, Kuroiro came out but only his upper body while hanging upside down.

Kuroiro: Hehehe.

Present Mic(Intro): Class B, Kuroiro Shihai. Quirk: Black. He can melt into any darkness. And by developing his Quirk, he able to move that darkness! But it has to be something that can be moved!

Kuroiro: Tokoyami Fumikage... I'll vanquish you. Kehehehe. You and I share a destiny...

Tokoyami: *glance back* I see. We're destined to be rivals. Very well. *take off his cloak/face Kuroiro* I'll accept your challenge with the move I invented while I was with Hawks, Dark Fallen Angel.

Kuroiro: "Fallen angel"...?

Tokoyami: That's right... Dark Fallen Angel.

They glare at each other.

Kuroiro: Kehehehe. Dark Fallen Angel, huh? *disappear into the shadow & move around* I like the sound of that. Show me what you've got!

When Kuroiro move around in the shadows, they can't pinpoint his exact location.

Yaoyorozu: He's moving in the shadows!

Aoyama: Another individual attack... This is unexpected!

Hagakure: *whisper* Tokoyami-kun, are you okay?

Tokoyami: *whisper* Yeah.

When Tokoyami think that they after him, he's wrong. That is what Kendo planned for, to make them think that Tokoyami is their top priority.

Kuroiro: *in mind* An emotional trap set before the match even started! The one I'm after is Tokoyami Fumikage! That's probably what you think, but it's not true! Scheming Hero: Vantadark. This is how I do things!

He put out his hand and grab Aoyama's cape and began to drag Aoyama across the pipes while moving through the shadows really fast while Aoyama is screaming.

Kuroiro: *in mind* My speed! And this cramped, intricate stage! Dark Shadow's connected by the unbilical cord, so he can't move easily. Which means, there's no way for them to catch me!

???: Is that what you thought?

While Yaoyorozu and Hagakure running on the ground, Tokoyami is chasing after Kuroiro and currently levitating in the air. Dark Shadow wrapped his arms around Tokoyami while his cloak cover of Dark Shadow so he won't effected by the sunlight.

Tokoyami: Dark Shadow... Dark Fallen Angel!

(Spectator Zone)

Setsuna/Kamakiri/Awase: *suprised* He's flying?!

Uraraka: Tokoyami-kun's...?

Ashido: New move!

Mineta: How is he flying?!

Midoriya: The principle behind it is easy! Dark Shadow is always floating, so he could hold onto Tokoyami-kun and move, too! And by covering himself with a cape, he could block the light that's his weakness and continuously keep a high output! And with that holr, Tokoyami-kun's hands remain free! Dark Shadow floats! It's a true so obvious that we all missed it, but he's focusing on it and applying it! It's as simole as Columbus's egg idea! Amazing! You're amazing, Tokoyami-kun!

Yumi: *smile wryly* Ahahaha... Midoriya-kun, you're so excited...

Kazumi: With this, our class can win another match! *turn to Tatsumaki* Right, Tatsumaki?!

Takeru: Yeah... I guess.

Kazumi: Huh? What's wrong?

Takeru: I know that we all improved more because we able to overcome many crisis, but Class B isn't that weak. And I have a bad feeling about this match. Especially when Komori is there.

Kazumi: What actually she can do? I don't see her like a threat.

Takeru: Things that you don't see is the thing that you need to be wary about the most.

(Combat Zone)

Tokoyami successfully retrieve Aoyama from Kuroiro and fly up even higher to get away from him. When their first plan failed, Kuroiro temporarily retreat.

Yaoyorozu: *from below* Aoyama-san, your Navel Buffet! Tokoyami-san, fly as you will!

Tokoyami: Dark Shadow, put on the cloak!

Dark Shadow: Got it!

Aoyama: I'll change the shape of the shadows! Navel Buffet!

He shoot laser beam bullets all over the place and clear out the area and make them brighter so Kuroiro have no chance of hiding in the shadows while the position of the shadows keep changing. Then they able to spot Kuroiro.

Yaoyorozu: There he is, Hagakure-san!

Hagakure: All right, I'll get him!

They able to corner Kuroiro so he won't escape from there.

Yaoyorozu: That's as far as you'll go!

Hagakure: We won't let you escape!

Yaoyorozu: You're quite bold for attacking as by yourself. But, even unexpected circumstances, are within expectations for me!

Kuroiro: *smirk* "Within expectations," huh?

When he run away again, the girls tries to chase him. Suddenly, mushrooms grow all over their body.

Hagakure: M-Mushrooms?!

Kuroiro: Keh keh keh... As expected, Kendo's better than you.

At the other side, Komori activate her Quirk and mushrooms grow all over the place around her like instant.

Komori: It's just as Kendo said. If there's light, then Kuroiro's plan A failed. Hehehe. Start plan B... I'll cover everything with mushrooms!

Back at Kuroiro and the two girls, the mushrooms keep growing instant while Kuroiro stay safe from the mushrooms. The girls tries to take off the mushrooms from their body.

Yaoyorozu: N-No!

Hagakure: Oh no, you can see my sillouette! That's so embarrassing!

The mushrooms keep growing non-stop and cover everything all over the surrounding areas. Despite in the air, mushrooms still able to grow on Tokoyami and Aoyama's body.

Komori: Ionomidotis frondose-kun. Tricholoma equestre-chan.

She keep spraying around so the moisture spread around the area so the mushrooms can grow instant.

Komori: Flammulina velupites and Coprinopis atramentaria. Grow, grow! Let's mesmerize the world with mushrooms!

Present Mic(Intro): Class B, Komori Kinoko. Hero name: Shemage. Quirk: Mushroom. She can release spores from her body and grow mushrooms anywhere in an instant! The more humidity there is, the further and faster they grow!

Her mushrooms keep grow really fast that ever time Yaoyorozu and Hagakure get them off from their body, the mushrooms instant grows back.

(Spectator Zone)

Mineta: Hey, hey, they're growing on their bodies, too. *trembling* It's like a horror movie!

Awase: Her mushrooms will disappear in two to three hours, so there's won't be any lingering effects. Because of that, she has a habit of just letting them out though.

While watching through the screen, the mushrooms grow so fast and even the camera got covered by the mushrooms.

Uraraka: There's even mushrooms at the camera!

Jiro: *hugging herself* Gross!

Seiryuu: Letting it all out is fine, but this is... *sweatdrop* Hey, Sen, aren't she over did it?

Kaibara: Forget about it, Musashi. When she use her Quirk, it always ended up like that.

(Combat Zone)

While Yaoyorozu and Hagakure still busy getting getting the mushrooms from their body, there's a certain black mushroom with Kuroiro watching them. He retreated after plan A failed, and move out with Kendo's plan. If there's light, then plan A will fail, but the plan B is where they'll press down the Class A team.

Kuroiro: Plan A failed... My only choice is to escape.

The eyes at the black mushroom disappear, showing that Kuroiro have escaped. Yaoyorozu and Hagakure still busy getting the mushrooms from their body as they keep growing instantly.

Yaoyorozu: Everyone, calm down! First, let's regroup!

However, that won't be happening.

Fukidashi: *from distance* Whack! Thud! Boom! Ahhh! Bam, crash!

Suddenly, a huge wall created by huge kanji words appear and separate them.

Hagakure: Something came out!!!

This is Fukidashi's doing. His Quirk is simple, but strong.

Fukidashi: I'm on the ball today! The "bam" ones came out with a screech! It fills my heart with a burble! *belch*

Present Mic(Intro): Class B, Fukidashi Manga. Hero name: Comicman. Quirk: Comic. He can make the sound effrcts and onomatopoeia in comics materialize! Depending on the sound, he can also add various effects!

Fukidashi: Fwoosh, fwoosh, fwoosh! Pow, pow, pow! Thud, thud, thud!

He create even more kanji words that create more hard and huge walls. And this time, Fukidashi just separate Yaoyorozu from Hagakure. Aoyama tries to penetrate it with his laser but it couldn't even scratch.

Fukidashi: Damp, damp, whoosh... Damp, damp, whoosh...

Then some kanji words appear next to Hagakure. The sound effect of the words cause the dampness to increase at her surroundings and make the mushrooms grew even more.

Hagakure: Noooo...!! *running away* It's a humidifier! The mushrooms are multplying! The mushrooms are everywhere!

(Spectator Zone)

Vlad King: Komori and Fukidashi came to the rescue when Kuroiro was in trouble. By attacking in waves from a distance, they're giving the Class A team a hard time. Is this the real strength of Class B?!

Ashido: Stop the biased commentary!

"Stop!!"

Sato: Facing two people with area attacks is too much. And... *turn to Sero* what'll happen with Fukidashi's onomatopoeia overseas?

Sero: Dunno.

Uraraka: Deku-kun, look!

Midoriya: Yeah, the word walls separated Yaoyorozu-san from hee teammates. Could that have been what they were trying to do...?

(Combat Zone)

They all have completely separated from each other. Seeing this chance, Kendo jump out and face Yaoyorozu herself.

Kendo: Now I just have to overpower her with my strength!

She enlarge her hands as Yaoyorozu create a shield to protect herself, but the impact was too strong that sent her shield away and herself back away.

Yaoyorozu: *in mind* She crumpled the tungsten shield so easily...!

Present Mic(Intro): Class B, Kendo Itsuka. Hero name: Battle Fist. Quirk: Big Fist. Her fist gets huge! The bigger her fist, the bigger the punch it packs!

Kendo: I won't give you time to think!

Yaoyorozu create two more tungsten shields to protect herself but Kendo's punches keep crumpling them and force Yaoyorozu into defensive.

Kendo: We can have an endurance contest if you want. Because since you have to use materials from your own body to make things, you'll definitely be the first to give up, Yaoyorozu!

She land a strong hit that makes Yaoyorozu back away.

Kendo: *in mind* Don't stop moving. It was like that at the sports festival, too. Don't give Yaoyorozu time to think! Overpower her with strength!

She continue to land many punches to prevent Yaoyorozu to do anything.

(Spectator Zone)

Tetsutetsu: She created an advantagous situation for herself in no time! Her plan was right on the money! What did I say? She's smart and makes quick decisions calmly! That's our Kendo-san for you!

Todoroki: We still don't know if that was the best move.

Tetsutetsu: Huh?!

Todoroki: If Yaoyorozu was separated because they were worried about her, then they might've misjudged her.

Tetsutetsu: Eh?!

Todoroki: If they were worried about Yaoyorozu, then the four of them should've worked together from the start to beat her. This predicament is still within expections for her.

(Combat Zone)

At the other side, Kuroiro has capture Aoyama and went to hiding before take him to Class B base camp and put Aoyama into the prison. Tokoyami did try to save Aoyama but only for Komori and Fukidashi to stop him with their Quirk. He also meet with the fully covered mushroom Hagakure. Kendo keep up the punching that put Yaoyorozu into defensive and didn't let her make any move. Yaoyorozu remember what Kendo said earlier and think about that. She claim herself to be an inexperienced fool. When Kendo said Yaoyorozu is better, she can't show herself in pathetic state like that. When the shields are sent flying away, Kendo saw an opening but only stopped when Yaoyorozu start creating something.

Kendo: Wait...

Yaoyorozu create a cannon.

Kendo: ...a cannon?!

Yaoyorozu: *smile* It takes time... to create something large!

Kendo stop her attack when she saw the cannon. When Kendo thought the Yaoyorozu tries to break Fukidashi's wall, Yaoyorozu turn the cannon to the other side. Yaoyorozu fires the cannon, it shoot something directly over the wall. However, this keep making Yaoyorozu weaker due the continuous usage of her Quirk.

Yaoyorozu: *in mind* When this turned into the kind of fight that you're good at, it wasn't likely that I could beat you... But... in order for us to win...!

She create something in order to stop Kendo from moving. At the other side of the wall, both Tokoyami and Hagakure still covered with mushrooms.

Tokoyami: *in mind* That sound earlier wasn't Fukidashi... It coming from the other side of the wall...

He look up and saw a large pink bag in the air.

Tokoyami: *in mind* That's... from Yaoyorozu?!

He enter Dark Fallen Angel state and fly up while carrying Hagakure. When he caught it, he realize that it did came from Yaoyorozu. As they land, they open the bag and it shows a goggle along with few cans of ethanol.

Tokoyami: These are... a goggles..? And ethanol? Disinfectant spray?

Hagakure: Those goggles... Based on the design, I'd say they're for you, Tokoyami-kun!

Meanwhile, Kuroiro and Komori are in hidden dark place where they cannot be found. That's what they think.

Kuroiro: H-Hey, Komori.

Komori: Noko?

They look ahead when Kuroiro have an uneasy feelings.

Kuroiro: Don't you think Class A knows about this place, do you?

Unfortunately, Kuroiro's right. Tokoyami, wearing the thermal goggles, is heading directly toward them. With the goggles, he can easily spot Kuroiro and Komori from distance.

Tokoyami: *in mind* When I look into the abyss, the abyss look back at me. Even without words, she conveyed her intent. Yaoyorozu, back then, had you already thought of this?

As he keep up, he fly past Fukidashi.

Fukidashi: Hey, hey! Tokoyami zoomed straight to where Komori is!

Hagakure: And to you, too!

Fukidashi: Gulp!

Hagakure: *furious expression* I thought it was strange that the mushrooms didn't grow on you guys. You disinfected yourselves, didn't you?

Fukidashi: *back away* Where in the world...?

Hagakure: I'm... *punch* not telling!

She land a punch directly at Fukidashi.

Fukidashi: Oof!

Hagakure continue her barrage of punch by taking advantage of her invisibility that prevent Fukidashi to see her.

Tokoyami: *in mind* As long as we know where they are, we can strike when we're ready.

He able to locate both of them.

Kuroiro: He's heading straight for us!

Tokoyami: *in mind* I won't allow you to escape and hide. Storm and stress!

He covered his upper body with Dark Shadow. Tokoyami remember that Hawks told him that speed beat strength.

Tokoyami: Black Abyss: Sabbath!

He land a powerful strike right into Kuroiro and Komori.

Komori: Nokoo...!

Kuroiro: Komori! *glacing around* He's too fast! No good, I need to sink into darkness...

Tokoyami: Are you looking for darkness?

He throw his cloak at Kuroiro. Because Tokoyami's cloak is colored black, Kuroiro got trapped in the cloak and prevent him from moving around.

Tokoyami: This is my cloak.

Kuroiro: H-Hey...

Tokoyami: If there's no way for you to move, then there's no need to fear you.

Dark Shadow: *holding Komori* Fumikage, I caught her!

Tokoyami: Dark Shadow, take these two to pris--

Suddenly, he began to cough heavily.

Dark Shadow: *confused* Fumikage?

Komori: *grin* Sorry, it's not cute, so I'd sealed it away, but I'd be bad'shroom if I didn't use it when we're about to lose.

Tokoyami: *in mind* *coughing heavily* In my windpipe...

Komori: Going for the lungs, it's Schizophyllum commune-chan.

At the same time, Hagakure still landing barrage of hits at Fukidashi. Seconds later, Kendo caught Hagakure in her large arm while the unconcious Yaoyorozu have some binding ropes tied around her.

Kendo: *panting* Sorry I'm late.

Fukidashi: *fall down* Kendo! Thanks for saving me... *look at Kendo* What in the world is that?

Kendo: Well, I knocked her out, but she still got me... She tied herself to me with her cannon attached. It was so hard to move. Everything she created showed that she was looking ahead. I don't feel like I won.

They just beat Class A with their last effort. Tokoyami's cloak is placed on the ground and allow Kuroiro to come out.

Kuroiro: Th-Thanks for saving me, Komori.

Komori: It's only natural to save your teammates, noko.

Kuroiro: Kendo, Fukidashi, you guys are okay?

Fukidashi: Somehow...

Tokoyami still coughing heavily while Dark Shadow consoling him.

Kendo: Komori, you used that?

Komori: If I hadn't, we would've lose.

Kendo: Yeah... Class A was tough. They really were.

After that, Class A team 2 are taken to Class B base camp and they placed into the prison. Though they lost, Class A still proud of their effort. And Class B finally has a win. Even Midnight see that Yaoyorozu can become a fine leader in the future.

(Class A : 0 - Class B : 4)

"Class B win!"

(Spectator Zone)

Vlad King: Second match! Class B team has a complete victory over Class A! Class B, good job! Congratulations!

Ashido: Stop the biased commentary!

"Stop!!"

Vlad King: Congratulations!

Subaru: *in mind* He's too energitic...

Preview...

"They quite balanced team."

"The rest is up to you."

"Ahahaha! Bring it on!"

"More... Burn more...!"

Next time: "Class A vs Class B: Third Match."

"Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 429 21
( a spider deku story I started writing on amino)
Ex ✓ By ㅤ

Fanfiction

173K 10.6K 21
❛ 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠. ❜ 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗼 / 𝗳𝗲𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿. ── 𝑬𝑿.
1.6K 24 2
fluff filled adventures with deku and todoroki! (all of these are crossposted from my ao3: prettyinwentz!)
111K 4.3K 32
𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘳...