Contract Marriage | Park Jimin

Por PJHamin

"What did you think? That I would be scared off by your threats?" I leaned down to him making our faces inche... Mais

Chap. 1 First meeting
Chap. 2 Official Mrs Park
Chap. 3 Potato sack
Chap. 4 The companies was an excuse
Chap. 5 Spiderman homecoming
Chap. 6 What's that on your neck?
Chap. 7 You can't tell Jimin about this
Chap. 8 Stollen package
Chap. 9 First mission
Chap. 10 Nightmare
Chap. 11 Jackson Wang
Chap. 12 Nobody touches what's mine
Chap. 13 A trip to India
Chap. 14 Saki Saki
Chap. 16 Secret apartment
Chap. 17 Brad Pitt
Chap. 18 Friends
Chap. 19 If it wasn't for her
Chap. 20 What about my cuddles
Chap. 21 Kidnapped
Chap. 22 Why am I crying?
Chap. 23 She's back home
Chap. 24 Gay party
Chap. 25 Happy Birthday!
Chap. 26 Couldn't save them
Chap. 27 To my short friend
Chap. 28 She's... dead
Chap. 29 I made breakfast
Chap. 30 Lucas in the house
Chap. 31 Their story
(Not an update!)
Chap. 32 Drunk frenemies
Chap. 33 Expensive dress
Chap. 34 Confession
Chap. 35 Annoying waitress
Chap. 36 0209
1k Thank you
Chap. 37 Park Mina
Chap. 38 Girl Friend
Chap. 39 Gun wound
Chap. 40 🔞Her First Time🔞
Chap. 41 Last Night
Chap. 42 Offer
Chap. 43 Not give a fuck
Chap. 44 Snacks
Chap. 45 Baby
Chap. 46 Sweet night
Chap. 47 Betrayed
Chap. 48 His child
Chap. 49 His son
Chap. 50 Dr Hazim
Chap. 51 Black Rose

Chap. 15 Long time no see...Siko

2K 101 3
Por PJHamin

Arthur POV

"Lu run!" The little girl said to the boy. They were running farther in in the woods while holding each other's hands.

"Siko I'm tired."

"Ok we can stop let's hide here under this tree." Y/n and the little boy were hiding under a tree as they heard the mans whistling and footsteps getting closer.

"Come out princess! I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm only here to take the prince! Hand him over and I'll spare you!"

Little did they know that the man was standing behind them as they were hiding. "Gotcha!" He said as he grabbed the boy.

"Nooo! Please don't take him!" You screamed as you were pulling the mans arm. He got angry and pulled out a gun pointing at the little boy.

"If you don't let go then I'll shoot him!" You stopped as fear took over you and tears started to run down your checks.

The man pushed you to the ground and tried to grab the little boy who was resisting and calling for your help as he was also crying.

"Siko! Siko help me!" The little boy called after you. Without even you realizing what you were doing, you got up and bite the mans arm really hard that he started to bleed.

"Aaaa! You crazy bitch!" He hit your head with the gun making you fall back to the ground. You could feel something dripping from the side of your head and the vision started to blur but you could still see the man and the little boy.

"Now you made a really bad mistake Y/n. And bad kids get punished. I guess I don't have a choice than to do this." He said and pointed the gun to the boy.

You were laying on the ground with blood and couldn't do anything. You tried to talk but only a low voice could be heard from you. "P-please don't hurt hi..."

PANG!

Y/n POV

"Noooooo!!" I woke up with in this unfamiliar bedroom and sweat was all over my body. My eyes were drown in tears. I started to panic as I didn't even know where I was. Where am I? Where is Jimin? Did I get kidnapped?!

The door suddenly opened and two women walked in in maid outfit. They had a carriage with big plate that had a silver lock in it and next to it there was a needle. Are they here to kill me?! Is there a gun under that lock?!

They started to get closer to the bed and I panicked. "Stop! Who are you and what are you doing here?!"

"Ma'am you need to calm down. We're here to help you. We brought food and medicine for you." One of them said and the other one opened the lock on the plate revealing food. There could be poison in there. I mean who knows? I don't even know this people.

The one that did not hold the carriage took the needle and walked over to me. "What are you doing?!"

"It's your medicine ma'am." She said as she grabbed my arm. I pushed her away cuz I didn't trust them.

"I don't want it!"

"But ma'am..." she tried to grab me again and stick me with the needle but I grabbed her hand, took the needle and threw it across the room. I need to get out of here.

As I stood up from the bed she tried again to stop me but I chocked her with one hand and slammed her on the wall behind her making her fall to the ground. The other tried to get around the carriage but I pushed it harshly to her and run to the door.

I run and run through the big hallways without even knowing where I was going but the only thing I knew was I had to get out of this... what should I call it? Castle? Cause this house or whatever it is it's so goddamn big. The walls are like 4-5 meters high and paintings were everywhere and crystal chandeliers that were hanging on the ceiling.

I found a staircase and run down. Where the heck is this exit?! I kept running and stopped in front of a door to catch my breath. Oh god! I need to exercise more! I'm panting like a donkey right now.

Just when I was about to leave I heard something behind the door. Someone was whistling. And I was drawn to that cause it felt like I have heard it before. I slowly opened the door and found another staircase but smaller. The whistling could be heard a little more and I made my way down.

The staircase lead to a basement and someone was sitting on a chair in the middle of the room. The person was tied around the chair with rope and was covered with bruises on the face.

"Miss me already?" He said with a smirk creeped up on his face once he saw me. My body froze as I heard the next words that came out from his bruised mouth.

"Long time no see... Siko."

Meanwhile

Jin POV

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

"Jimin calm down!" I tried to talk to him but that didn't help much.

"Whachu mean calm down? Did you not just hear what they just said?!"

Believe me Jimin I heard. We all heard. And I can assure you that all of us are as shocked and angry as you are right now.

"It happened 13 years ago and she can not know about this." Y/ns parents explained.

"Don't you think she deserves to know the truth?!" Jimin sounded pissed. "For how long are you gonna keep this from her?! How many more lies..." he got cut off by someone who opened the door.

"I'm sorry sir but Y/n run away from her room and we can't find her. We think that she way have gone to the basement cause the door was open." The guard said not daring to look into anyone's eyes.

"Shit! What if he say something to her?!" Her father said and run out from the room with all of us following.

Once we arrived at the basement we found Y/n standing in front of Mr Lee. Her mother called after her but she didn't respond or move a muscle.

"What happened to his face?" Namjoon whispered. "He wasn't like that when we left him, hyung." Jungkook added.

"Well let's just say that Jimin wasn't the happiest man when he saw a hickey on Y/n that night." I whispered back to them.

"Jimin, please take me home. I don't wanna be here." Y/n said to the blond boy that was standing next to her. She sounded like she was about to cry. Jimin took her hand in his and led her upstairs.

"Boys, why don't you guys train your fighting skills on him? But don't kill him. I still have some unfinished business with him." With that Mr Kim left us with Mr Lee still tied up.

"Namjoon-hyung, look at this!" Before anyone could react a fist was thrown to Mr Lee's face. Taehyung started to clap and cheer for Jungkook.

"Wow you're so strong Jungkookie!" Jungkook started to blush. Pff!

"Oh please! I bet that Namjoon can do better and hit harder than him, right Joonie?" Shit! Did I just call him Joonie out loud?! I felt my face started to heat up a little as everyone was looking at me.

"Are you two that close that you're calling him Joonie?!" Shut up Yoongi!!

"It's non of your business old man. Go to sleep."

"You don't even have to tell me twice. I was about to. Have fun you all." After Yoongi left I turned to Namjoon waiting for his answer.

"Ehm... I don't know. But I can always try." He said with a chuckle. He removed his coat and goddamn boy! That body... Oh god! The turtleneck was holding on his body for its life. His muscles were clearly visible under that tight turtleneck he had. And his tidies are so big like how much muscles does he have?! He looks so sexy!

Namjoon threw a fist so hard that Mr Lee overturned with his chair and fell down to the ground. Everyone was shocked and I just stood there speechless staring at him.

"Wow he's so cool!" I heard Jungkook say.

"So hot..." fuck did I just say that out loud?! Omfg! Mr floor please take I know you like this handsome face of mine.

"Did you say something?" I didn't even notice that Namjoon was standing in front of me.

"I-I said it's s-so hot in here. O-or is it only me?"

_______________________________

What's up my ghost readers.
Butter (feat. Meghan Thee Stallion) omfg that shit is so goooood!!!

It just released this morning and I woke up 6am bc I was too excited to listen to it.

So my ghost friends, please stream this new remix and show some love to our boys.

Love ya💜👻

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.1M 41.7K 92
"You're signed to him until he's satisfied." • • "You have to marry her Jungkook...OR ELSE WE WILL GO BANKRUPT!" My dad shouted at me... "Im not goi...
10.7M 433K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
120K 3.2K 22
Darkness is the word that I describe myself. Every day is a living hell. Other girls were jealous of me for marrying handsome young Ceo Jeon Jungkook...
543K 28.9K 33
Park Jimin an average of 21 years old boy with financial needs and a bright personality. With his mother and little brother to take care of, he needs...