Dragon Ball Reprisal

By JayFrom13

The God of Destruction from Universe 13 chose two warriors, a Saiyan and a Frost Demon, to become candidates... More

1. New Fighters Discovered
2. Attack on the Saiyan Planet
3. Uncontrollable
4. The Kings Daughter
5. Testing Kohl's limit
6. Not So Great Plan
7. Common Ground
8. Continuous Training
9. The Red Planet
10. The Source of The Infection
11. Going Home
12. New Destination
13. The Search
14. It Begins
15. Ikari Vs Oozaru.
16. Her Cremation
17. Two Sides of the Same Coin
18. The Blue Demon.
19. The Big Gete Starship
20. Down Below
21. The Saiyan, Dragon and Android
22. The Beginning of a Legend
23. Just a Stroll
24. Under Distress
25. The Future
26. The Consumption of Everything
27. Reunion
28. Out of a Job
29. Versus a Virus
30. Rage vs Insanity
31. Aftermath
32. Everything is hungry
33. Retribution
34. The Wish Orbs
35. The Koumori
36. Falling Down
37. A Litte Off
38. Shattered
39. Elysium
40. Backup
41. Its Time
42. Destructive Capabilities
43. Brink
44. The Shockwaves
45. Reunited
46. Still Unknown
47. The Missing Piece
48. They Are Here!
49. Story Time
50. Secrets
51. Invaders in the Dark
53. As Bad As It Gets
54. Here He Comes
55. The Long Awaited Plan
56. Dispersed

52. Fear

54 3 0
By JayFrom13

Kora flew out of the portal, She flew over the roof, "Yamoshi!" She rushed to the sky, "Yamoshi!!! Where are you?!"

The Saiyan ascended higher, squinting her eyes to search in the dark. She looked up, trying to find her child hiding somewhere she wouldn't usually think to look, in the clouds. The entire storm had vanished as if was never present, leaving Kora with nothing but the dead silence and the small gusts of wind; blowing away some of the smoke from the fight.

Her heart was pounding; studying her surrounding until she realized Kohl was missing. Even if Kohl's fight with the intruders had led them somewhere else, she would have been able to hear their clashing fists or see Kohl's aura. It glowed so brightly it would rival the light the sun produced.

As if she had gone deaf, every noise silenced, the wind, the ocean's slow currents, and the chirping crickets. Even the cabin that usually creaked when someone stepped on the roof, was silent. The planet seemed to be put on mute, leaving her with only a low whimper.

"Yamoshi?" Kora knelt, whispering for her son, "Yamoshi, is that you?"

The whimpering became more distinct, turning into a sob.

It went on long enough for Kora to find Yamoshi hiding against the chimney on what remained of their home.

"Yamoshi," She flew over to him.

Her son looked off into the distance, crying as he tightened his grip around his knees, bundling up to the chimney. He looked a little angry more than anything else along with the tears. "Why... he didn't do anything wrong... he didn't bother anyone..."

"Yamoshi?" Kora followed his gaze, looking out to the grassy fields.

Her eyes were still trying to adjust to the dark but she saw it, a body lying face down in the grass.

She didn't want to believe what she was seeing but her concern at the moment was her child, getting in between her son and the body, "Yamoshi." She patted his cheek, as she held his shoulder, she could feel his entire body trembling. His attention was still drawn to the body, unable to accept the death he witnessed.

"Yamoshi, we have to go," She reached under his arms to lift him up but he wouldn't budge, just blankly looking in the direction of the body.

Kora got face to face with her son, "Yamoshi, we have to go!" She tried to lift him again, but as she reached out, he looked up at her. His eyes were watery, and his teeth clenched... and then his eyes focused on her.

"Yamoshi?" Kora asked, watching her son's face lose all sense of emotion... and then she knew why.

The young boy watched a dark figure float down behind his mother. Its body was hidden in shadows even when the grass could be seen out in the distance.

Kora could feel its presence, wanting to turn around but her body screamed at her to remain still. Yamoshi continued to tremble, watching as the figure leaned in closer. Its yellow beating eyes focused solely on Kora, almost furious at her presence, shaking with an unstable fire that burned within. It just waited for her to turn around, to move just an inch.

Kora could only make eye contact with her son while goosebumps shot through her body. She tried turning her head but felt her and her son's lives would be at stake.

Both Saiyans just stayed in place with Kora starting to feel the intruder's hot breathe on her right ear.

Yamoshi just watched the figure lean closer, opening its mouth into a hideous grin. Kora could almost feel the figure leaning over her completely.

It was getting too close, forcing Kora to push through the fear and shoot a blast right over her shoulder. As she spun around to see if she had hit it, the figure had disappeared.

The sudden attack had scared Yamoshi enough to jump out to Kora, wrapping his arms around her stomach.

Kora pulled Yamoshi up onto her back, "Hold on tight." Kora murmured to her child.

Yamoshi did just that, holding her tightly with his tail going around his mother's stomach.

Kora wrapped her arms around him, making sure he wouldn't be taken from her. Yamoshi continued to whimper as he looked over to the body lying in the grass. Kora tried to scan the area, wanting to find the intruder before she could reach the portal.

Yamoshi nudged Kora's head with his, "Mom... we have to leave."

"I know."

"We have to leave now..."

"I know!"

"...otherwise we are going to die like dad."

"Your father isn't dead!" Kora screamed back at him.

Yamoshi had to hide his face in his mother's neck, "I watched him die..."

Kora could feel the tears coming, but she held them back, "Your father is alright!"

"Then why are you shaking?" Yamoshi didn't want to believe it, but he watched the corpse fall to the ground.

Kora saw this as her chance, the intruders were missing from sight and she had her child.

She held Yamoshi close, slightly crouching before shooting off the roof, directly into the portal; quickly removing Yamoshi, seeing Eon with her two daughters hiding behind him.

"Hey, what's going on?" Eon asked, "They are freaking out."

Kora lifted Yamoshi and placed him in Eon's arms, "I'll be back, please watch over them and get help! Get Tomiyasu, get Tundra, get everyone!" She spun around; firing off through the portal once again just as Eon asked where Kohl was?

Kora shot through the portal; flying right for the body, going around the cabin and sliding in the grass, landing only a few feet away from the person lying face down.

She took a glance around, seeing no one in sight. She knelt to the body, confirming it to be Kohl.

Before she could flip him on his back, she saw what had put him there, falling back, overlooking a clean-cut hole directly through Kohl's chest.

She reached out to Kohl, getting goosebumps once again, freezing in place; hearing heavy footsteps landing in the grass right behind her.

The fear in her was too strong this time. Her instincts told her to remain still, or flee as fast as she could.

Her head remained still but her eyes worked their way to Kohl.

As she began to cry at her deceased mate, the intruder walked around her, making its way to Kohl.

It stepped into Kora's view on the other side of Kohl, seeing the intruders still hidden feet in the shadows.

She couldn't raise her head to look at the figure, only watching as it leaned down and placed its sharp claws on the Saiyans back.

Kora tried to clench her fists, but she felt like she wasn't allowed to move for some unknown reason. She wanted to punch the intruder away but there was someone's presence standing behind her.

As the figure in front of her removed its hand from Kohl, Kora's fear was explained with the sound of more footsteps closing in on her left.

The figure kneeling over Kohl began to giggle, an inhuman unnatural giggle, leading Kora's eyes to look up at the intruder.

Its yellow eyes stared right at her; wide and focused solely on the Saiyan. Its mouth twisted into a grin, its giggle continued.

The second figure made its way to Kora's side.

The Saiyan slowly turned her head from the thing in front of her, to the second person.

Again she couldn't move anymore, only able to see the feet and slender legs of a second intruder.

The giggling was getting to her as if it was right in her ears. Kora was almost certain the thing with yellow eyes had gotten closer.

Again she had to snap out of it and attack, quickly powering up and punching at the intruder.

Just like before, it was gone. Her head whipped around to the second intruder, but it was absent.

Kora knelt to Kohl, still trying to hold back the tears as she picked up Kohl, dragging him through the grass. Her strength was more than enough to lift Kohl, knowing her husband was no longer among the living, made her muscles weak. It was a horrible feeling she never wanted to experience, keeping herself from breaking down.

While she pulled Kohl towards the portal, the Saiyans eyes couldn't hold back the tears, letting them flow down her cheeks, weeping as she gritted her teeth, pulling Kohl around what remained of her home.

The giggling returned during her efforts to escape with Kohl.

Kora squatted, placing Kohl gently in the grass, "Alright! Who is out there?!" Her aura sparked like a flame, ready to strike at the first sight of the intruder.

Eon rushed out from the portal, "Kora, what is going on? Whose blood is that on the kids?" He took in the darkness, only able to see the house and Kora with a body lying at her feet, "Kora?"

Kora looked over to Eon, seeing the figure standing right behind him, "Eon look out!"

Eon looked over his shoulder, seeing the yellow eyes right in his face.

He was immediately stabbed through the back, having his heart torn through his chest, getting crushed before Eon could even think of catching fire. Blood spat from his mouth, falling to the ground, his eyes struggling to remain open until he went unconscious.

"Stop it!" Kora flew over to Eon, kicking the intruder just for it to disappear from sight, "What do you want from us?!"

Thunder echoed above with an instant blast of lightning shot down on the remaining cabin, destroying it completely.

Just like before, Kora froze in place, getting chills sent through her spine as she felt the intruder's presence, it's giggling stopped, "Want from you?" Its voice seemed distorted as if two people spoke at once but out of sync, "We want him."

The intruder grabbed Kora by the neck. She tried kicking the man but felt nothing, only its grasp around her throat, slowly tightening.

The Saiyan gasped for air, unable to inhale as she tried everything to hit her assailant. Her tail whipped around as she tried to swat and pull at the intruder's grasp, yet she continued to choke; starting to lose consciousness.

She squirmed, flailing her legs out to touch the ground or grab anything in reach. She shot toward the sky but her attacker held her in place, keeping her inches away from the ground.

Eventually, she heard a voice, sounding like Tomiyasu.

She tried to look for him except everything was going black. Her eyes rolling back with her movement slowing down until she could no longer process anything.

"Kora!" She heard Tomiyasu again, seeing the android as she tried to focus. The look of horror on his face was the last thing she witnessed until everything went dark. She gasped again, starting to cry out for help one last time.

A few hours later.

The two Kavera's held their hands on Eon's back with calm blue flames covering the hole in his chest. The process was slower than the demons had anticipated but Eon was regrowing his heart, surprising the demons with his ability to heal even after losing such a vital organ.

The future Kavera suggested her other self help the android, allowing the present demon to accompany Tomiyasu.

A massive crater filled with ashes and broken wood continued to smoke. Tomiyasu sighed, looking at the destruction caused by the unknown intruder. He crossed his arms, "Who could have done this?"

Kavera closed her eyes, feeling the area for anything weird or unusual, sensing for energy or magic, "Who do we know that could do this?"

The future Kavera saw Kora out of the corner of her eye. The Saiyan inhaled sharply, coughing as she jumped to her feet, "Kohl!"

"Woah, slow down." Kavera helped her up, "Take a moment to breathe."

Kora shoved her aside, "Kohl! Where is he?!" The Saiyan saw the other Kavera and the android standing before a huge crater, in the exact spot where their house used to reside.

She ran to the crater, seeing nothing was left, only the heavy smoke and scent of burning wood.

"Kora, do you know what you were doing yesterday?" Tomiyasu asked, glancing at her.

"I already asked you all! Where is Kohl, damn it?!"

Tomiyasu looked to the Kavera by his side, unsure how to let it out. The demon sighed, "We don't know. We found Eon healing after coming through the portal... and then we found you."

Kora's hair nearly flared up, "I was being choked. I heard Tomiyasu. But why didn't you stop the person who did this?" She got in his face, "Why didn't you attack the person choking me?!"

"Kora, there was no one here, you were choking yourself with your tail, hovering just above the ground, I had to knock you out," Tomiyasu stated.

As if the android activated it, Kora felt a sting on the back of her neck, "I was choking myself? But there was someone here! I felt their hands on my neck!"

"Kora calm down. I'm not saying I don't bel-"

"Calm down?! My entire family was attacked... and now Kohl is gone!" Kora turned to the portal, "Where are my children?!"

"They are being watched by Janemba," Tomiyasu stated as she flew into the portal, assuming she would have to travel to his territory, but there he was, the massive demon floating above them while Yudo fed the children some fruits.

The only one not eating was Zina, still shaking and unable to focus. She could only stare off into nothing, imagining the last expression on Nemora's face before he was suddenly gone.

Janemba spotted the Saiyan floating down with his sword attaching to his back, catching Yamoshi's attention, "Mom!" He flew over to his mother along with Calera who dropped a spiked fruit she was munching on.

Kora hugged her kids, walking over to Janemba, "Thank you for watching them."

The big demon nodded, stepping aside so she can pick up Zina. The young Saiyan flinched at her touch, forcing Yudo to place a hand on her wrist, "She is in shock, you might have to give her some space."

Kora understood, sitting down with Yamoshi and Calera. She went over their arms and legs, seeing if there were any puncture wounds or bruises, "Were any of them hurt?"

Yudo shook his head, "No, but I had to clean some blood off their armor."

"I took a hit..." Yamoshi mentioned.

Kora stared at her son, surprised he could say that after disobeying her, "You took a hit? You could have been killed! Why didn't you just stay with me and your sisters?"

"Why did you leave me behind?!" Yamoshi shouted, standing up, "Father was-"

"Leave you behind?! You left us! What about your sisters?!" Kora shot to her feet, "Did you think of them? You three have been training but you haven't been in a real fight, with real consequences! Your father has been training for far longer! And if you would have listened to me, I would have saved all three of you and helped him!"

"But you didn't and now he is dead!" Yamoshi shouted before getting slapped. Kora knelt before her son, "Listen to me Yamoshi if your father was having trouble, don't you think you wouldn't have been much help?"

"So I'm supposed to do nothing?!"

"You protect your sisters! Look at Zina! She's still shaking!" Kora walked over to her daughter, "We were ambushed by someone we couldn't see. My top priority was getting the three of you to safety, and returning with help." Kora got to one knee, placing a hand on Zina's back.

Zina clenched her eyes shut, trying to keep her aching stomach calm, "I feel like I'm going to throw up."

"That's ok," Kora pulled her daughter close, "I'm sorry I couldn't get you all to safety as soon as we were attacked... it just happened so quickly."

Calera got up, screaming out to the world, "Damn it! Who were those people?! Why did they kill Nemora!?" She began to cry, "What did he do? He didn't have to die like that..." She fell to her knees, "And dad... he's gone."

"Did you say Nemora is dead?" Kavera asked, stepping through the portal with Wasabi, "Are you serious?" She was stared down by Kora, forcing the demon to accept that as a fact. She let out a trembling sigh. What were these people's intentions? Going after Kohl and Nemora?

Wasabi walked over to Kora, she stood up with the demon whispering in her ear.

She nodded, turning to her children, "Janemba, keep them safe please. I'll return as soon as I can."

The demon nodded, allowing the Saiyan to return with Kavera and Wasabi through the portal.

On the other side of the portal, Eon stood by the crater, sniffing the air, "This is all too familiar."

The future Kavera came floating down beside him, "Nothing. I can't find any trace."

The android landed on the other side of the crater, "No ship, no energy signature, not even a footprint."

"That's not possible," Kora yelled, running over to the place Kohl had landed, "I was standing right here, and Kohl was laying in the grass, right here! Someone was here! Five of them were here."

Tomiyasu walked over, analyzing the grass, only noting the grass smushed down with blood where Kohls' chest would be, "I've already scanned this entire area."

"Then scan it again!" Kora clenched her fists, "How are all of you so calm about this? I know this is my family but isn't Kohl your friend?"

Tundra stepped through the portal, "He is our friend, but yelling about it isn't going to get us any closer to finding where he is."

Kora gritted her teeth, "Why are you just now showing up?"

Tundra held up a device, "Actually I walked onto this planet the second I witnessed Tomiyasu knocking you unconscious. I promptly shot around this entire solar system looking for a ship or escape pod."

"Then where are you coming from?" Kora asked.

Tundra tossed her the device, "Lord Chardona gave Kohl one of these communicators when she left. Because it was more than likely in the cabin when it was destroyed, or broken while Kohl was fighting, Lord Chardona contacted me." The frost demon looked around, "Kohl is one of her candidates, and she likes to watch his progress and my son. She was unable to see what attacked Kohl."

The two Kavera's glanced to each other and then the android and Eon, a little worried Chardona hadn't already returned upon hearing Kohl was killed.

Kora spotted their silent glances, "What are you two hiding?"

"I need you to tell me what you saw," Eon asked, distracting her as the others tried to avoid her gaze.

"No, what are you hiding from me?"

"Kora! What did you see when you were attacked?!" Eon walked over to the cabin, "Because I've seen these burns before, and I need you to confirm my suspicions."

"There was a storm and lightning. Five people covered in this dark fog, hiding their bodies despite there being light directly on them." Kora stared up at the sky, "Kohl was being electrocuted while there was this thing that killed Nemora... I thought there were four but a fifth showed up..." Kora blinked, imagining those yellow eyes staring right at her, freezing her in place with its sadistic unnerving smile. "Those eyes... I saw its eyes. They were yellow."

The Saiyan went over that moment, hearing two sets of footprints, "I might be wrong again but there might have been six. Three never left the sky, one chased after me and Yamoshi, another with yellow eyes, and then there was someone else. Someone standing right next to me. Their footsteps were light, but there was no doubt, the sixth one was smaller than the others."

"What color was the lightning?" Eon asked, seeing Kora realize he was on the right path.

Kora looked to the sky, "I remember seeing blue, and then yellow -"

Eon looked to Tundra, "We have a problem. A much bigger problem." Eon glanced to the Kavera's, "I need you two to open a portal to planet Malanac."

"You know who did this?" Kora asked, "If you do know, tell me now."

Eon glared at the crater, "It doesn't make sense, but three of the ones who attacked you were the triplets."

"Why doesn't that make sense?" Tomiyasu questioned.

Eon couldn't believe it, but these were clearly blasts that only they could produce. He clenched his fists, and gritted his teeth, "Because I killed the triplets almost a century ago."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295 1 13
A sayain and a frost demon working together to keep the peace in the universe as they handle many tough foes. Will they be able to keep the peace or...
4K 102 31
After the destroyer God Beerus destroyed his home the young saiyan Gohan was thrust into an entire new universe, now a Saiyan God Gohan struggles to...
56.1K 771 37
It's been a few months since Universe 7's victory in the Tournament of Power, and peace has returned to Earth once more. But that all changes when a...
113 0 41
After the God of Destruction Kessa took our heroes under his wing. They've been training immensely, and learning to wield the power of the gods! Howe...