Dragon Ball Reprisal

By JayFrom13

The God of Destruction from Universe 13 chose two warriors, a Saiyan and a Frost Demon, to become candidates... More

1. New Fighters Discovered
2. Attack on the Saiyan Planet
3. Uncontrollable
4. The Kings Daughter
5. Testing Kohl's limit
6. Not So Great Plan
7. Common Ground
8. Continuous Training
9. The Red Planet
10. The Source of The Infection
11. Going Home
12. New Destination
13. The Search
14. It Begins
15. Ikari Vs Oozaru.
16. Her Cremation
17. Two Sides of the Same Coin
18. The Blue Demon.
19. The Big Gete Starship
20. Down Below
21. The Saiyan, Dragon and Android
22. The Beginning of a Legend
23. Just a Stroll
24. Under Distress
25. The Future
26. The Consumption of Everything
27. Reunion
28. Out of a Job
29. Versus a Virus
30. Rage vs Insanity
31. Aftermath
32. Everything is hungry
33. Retribution
34. The Wish Orbs
35. The Koumori
36. Falling Down
37. A Litte Off
38. Shattered
39. Elysium
40. Backup
41. Its Time
42. Destructive Capabilities
43. Brink
44. The Shockwaves
45. Reunited
46. Still Unknown
47. The Missing Piece
49. Story Time
50. Secrets
51. Invaders in the Dark
52. Fear
53. As Bad As It Gets
54. Here He Comes
55. The Long Awaited Plan
56. Dispersed

48. They Are Here!

85 6 0
By JayFrom13

- 8 months later -

Planet Sadala was eerily quiet despite most of the Oozaru taking their place on the planet. The combined warriors nearly doubled the Saiyan numbers, yet the planet was in silence.

The Saiyan village was packed, the streets filled, and the sky littered with the warrior race, all awaiting their arrival. The night was beautiful but the sky was lit with multiple Saiyans who held ki blasts in their hands, ready to fire them above.

The castle was surrounded by every Saiyan, Ikari, and Oorzaru along with the friends Kohl had made; excited and ready to cheer.

By the stairs of the castle were Kohl's friends, all of them lined side by side, patiently waiting for the doors to open. Even Lord Tundra stood with his arms crossed on a Saiyan hut with his eyes closed. He could feel the energy levels of the Saiyans inside, smiling under his visor at the number of Saiyans walking toward the doors, feeling Kora's ki split off into multiple earlier.

Tomiyasu, Eon, Kavera, Orish, and Nuke waited in silence, the suspense of the reveal getting to Kohl's friends, but they could all sense it, the royal family was coming.

Eon was ready to celebrate, being tamed by Tomiyasu who placed a hand on his friend's shoulder, assuring him the time is coming.

The future Kavera remained on the outside of the village with Wasabi and Nemora, all floating in the sky with drinks. Wasabi's face blushed red, but he knew he had to remain quiet. Nemora wanted to get closer, deciding he would join the other Kavera.

Just as he flew over, he saw the doors opening to the castle. The small demon shot through the sky, vanishing from sight and appearing behind Kavera.

The entire village went dead silent as Naga opened the doors, revealing his daughter and her husband, but it was the little ones that the couple held which started the whispers.

In Kohl's arms, were his two daughters, and in Kora's arms was their son. The couple tied their tails together and stepped up to their king as he announced to the huge population, "My fellow Saiyans! They have arrived!!!! My grandchildren, ZINA, CALERA, AND YAMOSHI!!!!"

The entire village erupted into cheers, the skies lit up with countless blasts popping like fireworks among the clouds. Eon, Nemora, and Kavera laughed and cheered as Tomiyasu smiled, nodding in approval of his friend.

Nuke cried, happy to see these two Saiyans with their big family.

Lord Tundra clapped, feeling Kohl and Kora's ki and the three little ones. They were as healthy as could be and would be powerful warriors when they grow up. He quickly shook those thoughts away. Now was the time for celebration, not action, but still, the mighty warrior was proud his friend's children took after their parents.

Orish stood as an official deity among the Saiyans, but the eventual cheering got him into a better mood, deciding to teleport next to Tundra and clapping as he caused a floating orb next to him, to activate, recording the event.

Kohl and Kora looked to their children, their two daughters, and their son. They then looked into the eyes of each other, proud of their work. Kohl could only dream of this day for so many days. So many nights he dreamt of his child, or even children, but he didn't expect triplets, although, he couldn't complain.

Kohl kissed Kora, glad his wife was able to deliver these gifts, bringing their children into the world after these few months.

Naga asked for one of the children, getting handed Calera who laughed as she grabbed the king's beard.

The three Saiyans smiled at one another as their ears were filled with nonstop cheers. The three nodded, as they each lifted the children, getting an even loud response as Eon nudged Tomiyasu. The two rushed through the Saiyans, heading outside the huge crowd.

Eon quickly engulfed himself in flames, inhaling as much as he could before firing off thousands of fireballs into the sky.

Tomiyasu sprinted, leaping into the air, as he formed his arm into a canon, taking aim and firing off at every fireball, quickly lighting up the planet with sizzling bright blue lights.

The Saiyans watched in awe, seeing a huge word burn across the sky, 'CONGRATULATIONS.'

Tomiyasu flew through the words made of fire, laughing as he soared around the letters, excited that he was here to witness such an event.

Down below the future Kavera smiled to Eon who held a thumbs up to the demon, still covered in a fire she could feel despite being a good distance away.

Wasabi burped up a ball of fire before falling back, sleeping next to Kavera.

The future demon cheered, seeing the number of children hadn't changed from the future she knew, but she could only hope a disaster wasn't awaiting them down the road. With Nuke no longer a threat, and Cumber missing from the world, she could only see Chardona's visions taking place, it was just a matter of time before the next vision was a reality.

- Elysium -

Speyer sat on the edge of the massive platter which held up the tree, cheering out to the couples with his eyes filled with the stars and galaxies. The great lord held up a gold chalice of wine while, using his sight to put himself at the bottom of the stairs with the others, happy to see these two were a family.

Makorra tried to remain professional, but even she had to be a part of this event, placing her hand on Speyer's shoulder, the Angel's view shot through universe 13 until she witnessed the celebration, never seeing anything like this before.

- Unknown location -

Chardona and Mezca sat in a hidden spot away from prying eyes, able to see Kohl through the orb Orish brought with him.

Even in their location, lightyears away from their home universe, the deity and her attendant felt the exhilaration of the Saiyan race.

Chardona loved seeing the Saiyan infants, they were so cute she couldn't help but laugh, wanting to squish their little cheeks. She cursed at her situation, unable to be there in person.

-

Kora searched through the Saiyans, looking for a specific baker among her people. Eventually, her eyes landed on Oliv; crying tears of joy, sitting on the edge of a Saiyan hut as she clapped her hands, seeing her grandchildren from afar. They were so small, so precious, and adorable, she could only reminisce of her time with her own son when he was an infant.

She then thought of her conversation with Kora all those months ago, utilizing Kohl's original name, what a genius idea.

Kora gave Oliv a quick nod, glad she was able to help with their name. She held her son close, looking at little Yamoshi as he watched the bright lights spark above the city, his wide eyes full of wonder and curiosity.

The three Saiyans standing atop the stairs at the castle doors laughed, knowing this was the best day of their lives so far.

- And with the birth of Kohl and Kora's children, the Saiyan family grew from two to five.

In the absence of conflict, five years passed. Kohl continued to train with Tundra, Kora talked with Oliv and their friends grew closer.

The planets lived in harmony and the universe was at peace...

-

Tomiyasu stretched his legs, standing up after sitting at an old campfire, "And on that day, Kohl and Kora became parents. You three were born and I was assigned to babysit you little beasts." The android joked, but the two Saiyan children just raised a brow.

Calera sighed, "Wow, you made that day sound really boring."

"Wha! What do you mean?! I made that day more exciting than it was, which isn't much because the entire planet felt like it was having the biggest party in the galaxy." The android quipped.

Zina giggled, "Compared to how Eon told the story-"

"How did my version differ from his," the android asked.

"Well for starters, he didn't sit there and just tell us what happened, he lit up the sky. He made us laugh because he couldn't stop laughing." Calera looked to her sister, "Also he snorted, which made his story even funnier."

The android pouted, sitting back down, "Meh... you guys wanted me to tell you about that day anyway..."

Zina chuckled, "Calera is right but I enjoyed the way you told the story." The little Saiyan yawned, "So, do you think everyone will be back soon?"

"They should be," Tomiyasu looked past the two-floored cabin the couple had built on the vacant planet so many years ago, eyeing Janemba's portal to planet Winter. "Any minute now everyone should walk through that tear."

Calera crossed her arms, "Why did Yamoshi get to go with them this time?"

"Because Kohl promised one of these days he could go train with your mother and Tundra." Tomiyasu could only imagine how little the Frost Demon would have to hold back in order to train with the young Saiyan.

Zina stood up, poking Calera, "Why don't we start training again? We took a break, let's go at it again."

"Noooooo!" Calera fell back off the tree trunk she and her sister sat on, "I want to train with mother or father, maybe even Yamoshi."

The android jumped to his feet, "Why not train with me?"

Calera raised her head, "We can fight you?"

"What, I thought you guys fought with Eon a few times... or was that Kavera?" The android tapped his head, "Huh, it's not like me to forget."

"We trained with Eon, but we play games with him most of the time." Calera poked Zina's leg, "We played a game Nuke called 'hide and seek.' Somehow Zina always wins."

Zina giggled again, holding her hand out to her sister, picking her up. "You and Yamoshi will never find me."

Calera rolled her eyes, "Preach all you want my dear sister, but I will find you eventually!" She said dramatically, puffing out her chest as she swung her fist at Zina.

The two Saiyans began fighting, rising to the sky as they went on an onslaught of punches and kicks.

Tomiyasu crossed his arms, "I thought you guys wanted to fight me?"

Immediately the twins shot at the android, kicking right at his face; Tomiyasu pulled his head back, "You two are well coordinated." The android closed his eyes, listening as the two spiraled around and headed right for him on each side.

The android saw the two pick up speed; but not enough, casually spinning as their fists made contact with his face, sending their punches out and knocking the Saiyans to the floor.

Zina collided with the floor and Calera smashed into a tree, breaking it in half.

The android panicked, shooting over to check on her.

Calera picked herself up, dusting off her face as the android landed beside her, "My apologies, was that uncalled for?" Calera smirked, "Gotcha!"

Tomiyasu held his hand out behind him, catching Zina's fist while Calera tried to tackled the android. He laughed, seeing these two were just like their parents. "Are you even hurt?"

Calera shook her head, "Oh please, mother has hit us harder than that."

Zina kicked the androids back as they talked, trying to get free from his grasp, "Well it's nice to know you two are tougher than you look."

"We know." Calera shot a blast at the ground, blinding the android, causing him to lose his footing and release Zina.

The twins punched at the androids' abdomen and back, certain they had him this time.

In the blink of an eye, the twins punched each other's fists, having to back away from the other, "What the! Where'd he go?"

Zina grabbed Calera, pulling her back as Tomiyasu came with his knee down into the ground.

Calera gritted her teeth, "That's more like it!" She kicked at his face, getting dodged as Zina flew in with her fists to the android's chest.

Tomiyasu grabbed their leg and arm, pushing himself off the ground and launching the Saiyans into the sky.

The two flew through the clouds with too much force, having to unleash a blast to halt their speed. Calera looked out to space, a little scared they were actually going to fly out of the atmosphere while Zina giggled, "Wow, he's not holding back."

Calera glanced back to the planet, "Yes he is. He's holding back a lot. You can't sense it because he's suppressing it."

The two descended down, seeing Tomiyasu standing with his arms crossed, "Alright, that's enough for now. Everyone is returning." And with those words, the portal opened.

Kohl walked out with Kora as Yamoshi flew over them, bruised and bleeding from the lip, sweating as he soared over the cabin.

His sisters flew after him, seeing what he had learned.

Yamoshi made his way to the ocean not far from home, landing on the sand with Zina and Calera right behind him.

Their brother huffed, slightly annoyed with his siblings, "What do you want?"

"Hey, don't give us attitude before we even say anything," Calera spouted.

Yamoshi stepped up to the water, falling to his knees as he could barely remain on his feet, "I just don't want you to ask me thousands of questions before I can even clean myself off."

Calera got closer, trying to see the wounds, the beating he took, the blood that seeped from his mouth. Yamoshi's fists clenched, glaring at her, "Yes, I'm a mess, quit staring at me."

He turned to the water, shaking away the fatigue as he splashed his face, "I'm still severely outmatched."

"Didn't fare too well against them, did you," Zina patted him on the back, "But dad was once as weak as we are."

"Actually he was weaker," Kora spoke out, startling her children, "With a power level that fluctuated between 5 and 10, your father was possibly the weakest Saiyan at the age of 4." Kora gestured to Kohl who was speaking with Tomiyasu, "Now look at your father, facing off against Lord Tundra, a warrior known by all as the one-man army."

"Father didn't fair too well against him today either," Yamoshi commented before washing his face again.

"Although that is true, you weren't around when he first began training with Tundra. Kohl could barely remain standing after a few minutes," Kora smiled, "Now they fight for hours. Your father still has a long way to go, but one day he's going to surpass Tundra."

"And on that day, I'll have to fight, Lord Tundra, Tomiyasu, Eon, and whoever else, just to keep improving." Kohl continued with Tomiyasu walking beside him. "After that, I'll still have a long way to go."

Yamoshi turned his back to his father, staring at his reflection in the water.

"Hey, don't beat yourself up. You did well." Kohl rubbed his son's head, "You are doing better than I ever did at your age."

"See, nothing to be mad about," Calera tapped her brother's foot, "Now come on, show us what you learned."

"No, I'm done for today." Yamoshi got up, "I'm hungry."

Tomiyasu scoffed, "You Saiyans, always hungry, or never want to stop eating. Are you sure there is something wrong with your stomachs?"

"Nope, which is why I asked you to watch them today." Kohl said, "Eon, Kavera, and the others are coming with food."

Kora jumped onto Kohl's back, "Actually it was my idea to get everyone together."

"Oh, well no one told me," Tomiyasu looked to Zina and Calera.

"What? We didn't know either." Calera mentioned right as Zina poked her face, "That's a lie, we were listening in on mom's conversation."

Calera rubbed her face in disappointment, "Zina, the whole point of sneaking around was to be secretive."

Kora used her tail to get her daughter's attention, "I know you two were listening."

"What?! How?!" the sisters asked.

Kora waved her tail around, "Isn't it obvious?" Kohl used his tail and wrapped it around hers, "She's talking about your tails."

Zina and Calera instantly wrapped their tails around their waist, "Oh man."

Yamoshi giggled behind them, "You two were hiding in the tree at Kavera's home, but your tails were hanging out in the open."

"And how do you know that?" Tomiyasu asked, nudging the boy.

Yamoshi's face turned red, realizing he gave himself up, "I... I was... uh..."

Kohl looked to Kora, "You know they sneak around because of you right." His wife stuck her tongue out, "Oh please, you were always the one to sneak around at night."

"Nuh uh, I had to follow you around," Kohl said as he bumped her head with his.

The couple continued going back and forth while their children just looked to the android, smirking as they would often argue like this. He gestured to the cabin, flying to the campfire with the children. Kohl flew after them, still arguing with his wife.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 233 20
Dakon the descendant of a race of warriors known as Saiyans is wanting to become a pro hero. What he doesn't know is the journey he'll go through to...
11.2K 250 23
Kentaro goes through life unknown of who he is but due to a certain incident he finds out everything through the loss of someone most precious to him...
35.3K 845 21
Basically yor yhe god of destruction for universe Seven. In this world Beerus decided to retire a bit early and passed the job to you. Enjoy. I don't...
563 4 15
After the events of Dragon Ball Super: Superhero, Son Goku & Friends encounter a mysterious stranger within a temple which ties not only the History...