Can You Love Me Most? | 𝘙đ˜ĻīŋŊ...

By jxlvpin

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 đĨđ—ŧđ—ŧ𝐤𝐞𝐝 đĸ𝐧𝐭đ—ŧ 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆, 𝐈 đŖ𝐮đŦ𝐭 - 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘." ĪŸ Selene Black is the younge... More

Author's Notes
Prologue
1| Hello
2| Dementor! Dementor!
3| First Lesson
4| Nice Isn't He?
5| We Meet Again
6| Patronus
7| Brother
8| It Can't Be, Can It?
9| T H E T R U T H
10| Opinion
11| Heal
12| Waterloo
13| The Marauder's Map
14| Innocent
15| Holidays
16| Under the Mistletoe
17| Christmas Bliss
18| Trust Gred and Feorge
19| Triumph
20| Tighter Security
21| Hurt
22| Monica's Discovery
23| Valentine's Day
24| Killjoy
25| Remus's 34th
26| Hermione
27| A Change of Patronus
28| Confessions
29| The Fight
30| Regrets
31| Champions
32| Luke Montez
33| Exams
34| Padfoot's Plan
35| Mission Slightly Failed
36| Chaos at the Shrieking Shack
37| Revelations
38| Peter Pettigrew
39| The Full Moon
40| And Everything Fell Into Pieces
41| Heartbroken
42| Last Hurrah
43| Last Train Ride and Letters
44| Ghost
45| 19th
46| Safe and Sound
47| The Beginning of The Auror Life
48| Training
49| Back at Hogwarts
50| The Third and Final Task
51| Aftermath
52| News
53| The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black
54| Recruiting For the Order
55| Reunion
56| Apology Accepted
57| Anastasia Dolohov
58| Peace Offering
59| Finally
60| The Advance Guard
61| Harry
62| Night Talks
63| Affirmations
64| Celebrations
65| False Alarm
66| Sick
67| Caught In The Act
69| Adjusting
70| Return
71| Suspicions
72| Lyall Lupin
73| Strained
74| Grief
75| Date
76| Mark Me
77| Mates
78| Red
79| St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries
80| Happy Anniversary
81| Christmas at Grimmauld Place
82| First Day of the Year
83| Jealousy, Jealousy
84| Hell
85| Love of My Life
86| Congratulations, We're Engaged
87| The Will of Orion and Alphard Black
88| Down South
89| Last Days
90| Forever
91| Charles Dumbledore
92| Love Me
93| Just The Two Of Us
94| Angry, But In a Playful Way
95| An Unexpected Surprise
96| A Little Lupin
97| Level Nine, The Department Of Mysteries
98| You Promised
99| Spread Your Wings And Fly Away
100| A New Beginning
101| An Extraordinary Attachment
102| Remus' Babies
103| Butterflies and Baby Names
104| Come Back, Please
105| A Nostalgic Place
106| Reunited
107| I Gave You My Heart
108| The French Veela
109| Preparations
110| February 10th, 1997
111| Welcome To The Family
112| Everything
113| King Of My Heart
114| Dumbledore's Downfall
115| Until The End
116| Harry's Arrival
117| Mr. And Mrs. William Weasley
118| Everything Has Changed
119| Regulus Arcturus Black
120| The Capture
121| Not Who He Seems
122| Good To Have You Back
123| Enough
124| Birthdays and News
125| Two Unexpected Gifts
126| It's Happening
127| The Battle Begins
128| Fire & Blood
129| Live For Me
130| The End
Epilogue

68| A New Affair

4.9K 117 1
By jxlvpin

"Remus, they were doing it!" I exclaimed in gritted teeth, walking around in circles as Remus sat in my bed, trying his best to calm me down but failed.

I caught my brother and Ana – doing the act. Making love to be precise.

And I seriously could not unsee it and now is permanently burned into my mind. I mean, what kind of a person that walks into two people making love without getting traumatized?

"Calm down, love," Remus finally soothed me, standing me from the bed. "Sirius, you explain first."

Sirius and Ana were standing beside each other with awkward yet quite guilty articulations on their faces. Sirius caressed his neck and bit his lower lip, sending out a sigh.

"Let me guess, you two are together now aren't you, Sirius?" I guessed, smiling sarcastically at him and crossed my arms as I waited for an answer.

"Yes," he mumbled, Ana looking more embarassed than ever and tried to hide her pink cheeks. "I was supposed to tell you days ago."

Remus blinked several times and stared at him blankly, his eyes darting towards them non-stop with a baffled face.

"And did you tell me?" I questioned.

"No." Sirius simply replied.

Remus blinked several times at them. And I nodded my head slowly.

"I see, would you two–" I said, glancing at Remus and Ana. "Leave Sirius and I alone for a few minutes."

Remus hesitated and slowly walked away from the room, as she followed him outside as well.

"Selene look I —" Sirius started.

"How come you never told me?" I cut him off, raising a finger and placed my left hand on my waisg.

"Like I said I was supposed to tell you before."

"But you never told me!" I countered, walking a few steps away from him. "If you told me much earlier then this whole argument wouldn't have happened."

I glared at him, leaving the room quickly and slammed the door at his face. The last thing I saw before storming away was Sirius's worried face.

It's been half an hour. And I locked myself in Regulus's old bedroom, not daring to go outside or talk to anybody, I wanted to have some time all by myself.

Regulus's room, was left the way it was before he died. I was four years old when he died, and Mother ordered that fresh clothes should be left on his bed daily for him, which became a sort of tradition even after she passed away as well.

It was one of my retreats here in this house, it was peaceful and Regulus always let me stay here. Little me would sometimes ask him if I could stay in his room for the night and would always say yes.

He was more than my older brother, he was my friend, my protector, my companion, my parent I could even say, he gave me the love and affection that I so craved from my own parents. Those were the things they could not give me.

And how devastated I was when he passed away, I felt like a part of me disappeared as well.

I may act like I hated seeing Ana and Sirius together but deep down I thought she was right for him. But I wasn't ready to accept the fact that Sirius now had someone to love him; a significant other.

The silence of Regulus's bedroom was suddenly interrupted by a small knock on the door. I shrugged and chose not to answer it, but I could hear a faint 'Alohamora' from outside and the door swayed open.

"Now that's uncalled for." I said exasperated as Sirius gave a tiny smirk.

"I thought this would be the perfect time for the two of us have our heart-to-heart talk." he said gently and sat on the bed.

"What? About your relationship?" I said coolly, Sirius exhaled and ran a hand through his hair as I moved towards the bed and rested my arms on the footboard.

"You know I'm really sorry for not telling you earlier. I'm sorry pup if you feel down." he murmured.

"There's no need to apologize." I said hoarsely, he looked at me with a confused gleam in his pale grey eyes and crossed eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" he raised a brow.

"I've made my decision, Sirius," I replied. "I'm okay with Ana being your – girlfriend —" I paused for a brief moment then said it in a quite apprehensive manner and continued. "And you being her boyfriend."

Sirius's confused look suddenly vanished and the next thing I knew, his face broke into a huge smile, like the man who laughed at James and Lily Potter's wedding and the man who met his younger sister for the very first time after twelve years in Azkaban prison.

"Y-you really mean it?" he questioned like a child.

"If that's what makes you happy, then I support you."

I heard him laugh softly and leap from his bed, even faster than the speed of light and lifted me from the ground, twirling me around as he laughed with joy.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" he exclaimed. "You're the best little sister in the world!"

"And you're the best big brother in the world." I said to his ear, and looked up to see an old Slytherin Quidditch Team photograph on the wall, with Regulus as the seeker and smiling.

He finally found somebody to love him, Reg, I said to myself, looking at my late brother in the photograph.

"Everybody, before you all leave, I have some big news." Sirius announced once the Order meeting had finally came to a close. Those who were about to leave suddenly came into a halt and their attention focused on a grinning Sirius.

Ana nudged Sirius's shoulder with a tiny smirk.

"Oh, Ana and I." he corrected himself cheekily.

"This better be good news, Sirius." Mad-Eye growled from across the table.

"Oh it is, Moody." Ana assured him.

"What's the good news?" Luke, who was supposed to leave by how, returned to kitchen with excitement and Sirius laughed.

"Is there going to be a Sirius Jr now?!" Tonks squealed, her hair turning into a shade of orange.

"No there's not, Tonks." I groaned as Remus laughed as well.

"If Sirius gave me tons of headaches for 10 years, how many would a Sirius Jr give me?" he mused.

"Well ..." he started, his cheeks turning pink. "Ana and I — um ... are in a —"

"We're together now. Officially." muttered Ana, who rolled her eyes at a blushing Sirius and did the honor of finishing his announcement.

And just as we expected, the whole room burst into cheers and applause, Mad-Eye merely groaned under his breath at the news. Luke was punching his fist in the air in celebration.

"I KNEW IT!" he clamored.

"Not what I was expecting, but congratulations cousin! This is way better!" Tonks was beaming, rushing over to Sirius to give him a hug as well as Ana. Mrs. Weasley squealed softly and attacked the two lovers with bone-crushing embraces and sent them her congratulations.

"Oh, boy." I muttered under my breath, my cheek now resting on the palm of my hand.

"Well, then this calls for a toast!" Mr. Weasley hollered with delight, everybody ushered back into the kitchen and retrieved their goblets whilst father of seven poured a bottle of Firewhiskey into them.

"To Sirius and Anastasia!" he said.

"To Sirius and Anastasia!" the Order echoed his words.

"To us." Sirius smiled at Ana, clinking their glasses as he kissed her forehead tenderly.

I was the last to raise my glass, my eyes still glued on the pair as the whole room once again broke into lively chatter.

I knew this was a new affair I had to get used to soon and had to fully accept overtime.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 91 17
Its been two years since the marauders have graduated. James and Lily are married with a baby on the way, and Sirius and Peter are very busy with th...
410K 15.9K 132
'And he's the best fuck that ever walked. He's beautiful - rich, in money and everything else; he's a rockstar to boot, trapped in the body of a figh...
58.4K 2.1K 53
PAUSED ❝I do love you so much that I crave you more than you'll ever know. I crave you in the same way the stars crave the moon. The stars need the m...
38.5K 2.4K 38
Luna Lupin came from a tumultous childhood filled with secrecy and a family haunted by the stigmatised illness of lycanthropy, thrown into a society...