Just The Motion

By EtherealExpressions

Asia Carter. A 15 year old who never met her dad and is already taking on the responsibilities of being an ad... More

Just The Motion
1: PROBLEMS
2: FAMILIAR
3: REMEMBER THAT?
4: THE CARTERS
5: KING CARTER THE HOE
6: KING'S KIDS
7: APOLOGETIC
8: SUICIDAL THOUGHTS
9: MEET KING CARTER
10: THE UNKNOWN TRUTH
11: REAL
12: HELL OF A NIGHT ; part 1
13: WELCOME TO THE GOOD LIFE
Part 2; 1: Let It Go
2: Lil Mama
3: M.A.F.I.A.
4: The Eyes That Tell It All
5: Memory Lane
6: I Wanna...
7: No Love
8: Watch The Snakes
9: BM Drama
10: Hell of a Night; part 2
11: High 4 This / Hold Me
12: Goodbye Hello
12: Goodbye Hello (Reupload)
13: It Don't Change

Epilogue

13.2K 580 67
By EtherealExpressions

Wedding and De'Asia in the mm.
________________________

"Just cause this moment, deserves a moment. Let's get married, let's get married."

-PND

1 year later

Asia's POV

"Asia, if you don't sit still! Ima burn ya ass next time."

I huffed, but sat back in the chair, adjusting my robe. Gabrielle was crazy enough to do that shit.

I was the only person in the room that was not dressed. The only thing I had on was my garter, and a white lace thong under a white, plush robe.

"Mona, I'm 'bout to kill Ya sister."

Gabrielle and Mona had met a few years back at one of the Barner Brothers hair shows. Mona absolutely adored Gabrielle because of her skills when it came to styling hair.

"Don't kill her, G. Tomorrow is Christmas, and today's her wedding day," Mona stated, giving Karsen and Tay their flower girl baskets and telling them to go sit down.

I'd decided to have my wedding on Christmas Eve because I loved Christmas time and I wanted to spend it with my people. Dwayne said it would be kinda rude to have a wedding on Christmas Day.

At first I was like Nigga, I don't care. Then I was like, Mmm, Nevermind you right. If you catch my drift...

"Mhm, and that's the only reason why." Gabrielle smirked at me before spraying my hair with some holding spray and giving me a large, handheld mirror.

"Awwww, I love it." I fanned my eyes so that I wouldn't cry. My makeup was looking too nice to have to start over.

Gabrielle had done my hair in a really nice updo.

I'd tried to get Mona to do everybody's hair, but she said that she didn't wanna be rushing since we'd went out he night before.

I understood her reasoning, but of course I was still as stubborn as I wanted to be.

Again, Dwayne tried to talk some sense into me. I was like Nigga, I don't care. Then I was like, Mmm, Nevermind you right.

"Aye, you better not start that crying!" Raymond said, coming into the room.

Raymond was Mona's husband. And I hated him, with everything in me. I never did like him. I just got a really bad vibe from him.

"Please get the fuck outa here."

"I came to tell Ya Beanhead ass that it was almost time."

"And why couldn't Anthony do that?" I'd asked Ant to walk me down the isle and give me away since he was honestly the closest thing that I had to a father figure.

"Why you think," he questioned, like the smartass he was before walking out of the room.

Glancing around the room, I noticed that Raven was nowhere to be found.

Nasty asses.

"Asia! Did this ass get fatter?" Bree let out a loud cackle, and all the other women in the room joined in.

"It sure did, now zip up my damn dress." After she did, I admired myself in the full body mirror that sat in the corner of the room. I looked beautiful, and that ass was fat.

Damn, I'm really getting married after all the shit I done been through.

"Hey mommas, I missed you baby," I cooed to my 5 month old daughter, De'Asia Marie Mckell.

She mumbled some stuff that I couldn't understand before taking her dress and trying to put it into her mouth.

I stopped her before she could, and she mugged me. I mugged her back and then I saw a flash go off, indicating that somebody was taking a picture.

The day that I gave birth to her was one of the scariest days of my life. I had Dwayne there with me, helping me get over my fears, though.

De'Asia is mean, no doubt about it. When she was born, she was mugging the doctors, and she didn't even cry.

Dwayne said that was a good thing and that she was gonna be mugging these lil fuck boys away.

He was so protective of Karsen and De'Asia, it was ridiculous. I rolled my eyes every time that I thought about that. Then again, I knew that he only wanted the best for the two of them, so I couldn't complain.

"You ready, A," Anthony asked, walking into the room behind Raven. He pulled her back towards him, and zipped up her dress.

"You washed Ya hands Ant?"

"I think so."

"Quit playin'." I went to my purse and got one of the Bath and Bodyworks sanitizer bottles out, and walked back over to Ant.

"Cup your hands."

"I'm jokin', kid. Here, smell." He tried to put his hands in my face, but I pushed him back just in time.

"Ion wanna smell no pussy juice, cup Ya damn hands." Ant smacked his lips, but obliged.

"I'm proud of you, you know that right?"

I looked up at Ant, who was damn near in tears.

I told myself I wasn't gonna cry today.

"Ant, stoooop," I whined, feeling the tears burning my eyes.

"No I'm serious. I'm proud of you." He looked at me with a straight face.

If there was anybody's opinion that I cared about, it had to be Anthony's. As stated before, he was the closest thing I had to a father figure. He was there for me as much as possible, despite the circumstances. He was a real one, and I couldn't be more grateful.

"Thank you BooBear."

"Don't call me that shit." Ant plucked my forehead with a smirk on his face.

"I advise y'all to chill out before we go out these doors," Zion stated, holding De'Asia.

Before Ant and me, he would be carrying her down the isle while Tay and Karsen walked in front of him.

"Yes sir, Sargent," Ant and I joked at the same time before quieting down.

"You gone be fine, trust me." Ant kissed my cheek and squeezed my right hand.

I took a deep breath as the doors opened. The set up was beautiful, and just how I wanted it to be. It looked like a winter wonderland almost.

Here goes nothing.

*

"I do."

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride."

Both of our families cheered and clapped as we shared a long, passionate kiss.

"I love you, Mrs. Mckell."

"I love you too, Mr. Mckell."

*

"I've finally realized what I need

And all I need is a woman who will wanna agree with everything that I do

And get naked for me when I want her to

All I need, make it feel like forever

When it's temporary, let's get married"

Dwayne leaned his head down, and kissed my neck. "You know we more than temporary, right?"

"Yes, baby. I know that."

"I'm serious. I ain't letting yo mean ass go, no matter what."

The two of us smiled in satisfaction, and continued to dance until the song was over.

*

"I'm hungry."

Since we stepped foot into the reception, we had only been able to sit down once.

Between family and the photographer, I don't know who was worse.

Let me see your ring.

Let me get a picture.

Awww, look at the newly weds.

Like damn. Please chillat.

"I could eat," Dwayne whispered in my ear, before licking my neck, and then laughing at my reaction.

The two of us were finally sitting in our assigned seats, in front of the dance floor, trying to have some damn alone time.

We'd just finished our first dance together.

I hadn't seen him since two days prior, and I was going through a serious withdrawal.

"Stoooop."

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen, we will now have the brother/sister dance."

Since there was no actual father present, I just decided to have a dance with all of my brothers.

"Bet you can't whip like me. Can't Milly Rock like me. Can't Sexy Walk like me. Can't Hit the Quan like me. Aye."

I had to stop myself from laughing when I saw all my bridesmaids' and Maid of Honor's faces, Raven especially.

They didn't agree with us dancing to this at a wedding reception.

But if you know me, you know I don't care.

"Bet you can't Drop like me. Can't Hit Dem Folks like me. Can't Nae Nae like me.

"Alllllright! I see y'all, I see y'all!" The DJ was getting hype, and trying to dance in his lil space.

After that, Dwayne and his mother danced together. I smirked at her the entire time because she doesn't like me, at all.

She never did like me, and she will always be a fan of Katrina. The woman even had the nerve to say She's the reason my poor Katrina left. The thug scared her away!

Dwayne had told me wayyy before she and I met, that his mother was a hand full.

He lied.

Danielle McKell was three handfuls.

She toned her bad ass attitude down a little when I had De'Asia, and I was grateful for that.

I would've hated to been divorced before we were married because I killed an old bitch over my child.

She know what's up though.

*

"If you don't let her sleep, we gonna have some issues," Dwayne's husky voice stated from behind me.

Pouting, I kissed De'Asia's chubby cheeks once more before laying her in her crib.

Dwayne and I were supposed to be on our jet, halfway to Bora Bora for our honeymoon.

No thanks to me, we were still at his mom's house, dropping off my baby.

I'd honestly wanted to be close to her all the time, and it killed me when we were apart for too long.

As soon as I covered her up with her blanket, she woke up.

"Go, go."

Danielle game into the room, and shooed us out before picking De'Asia up and putting her back to sleep.

"Always waking my baby up," she tried to mumble, but I heard her loud and clear.

I'd already told Dwayne that I would rather have De'Asia stay with Deena or Queen, but he didn't agree. He felt that his mother and De'Asia needed to bond more. That's one thing decision I couldn't persuade him out of.

Before I could utter a sound, Dwayne had his hand over my mouth, and was leading me out the door, down the stairs, and to the car.

I can't stand her.

*

"This is beautiful."

We were staying in an overwater bungalow in the Four Seasons of Bora Bora.

I'd been wanting to visit there since watching Orange is the New Black and Morello was saying Bora Bora Bora.

"I know, I know."

I felt his arms wrap around me as I continued to stare at the peaceful clear blue water and enjoy the cool breeze on my skin.

"What you wanna do," Dwayne questioned. I could see him smirking out of my peripheral.

"Whatever you wanna do." I rotated my body so that we were chest to chest.

"Well you know what I wanna do," he replied with that smirk on his face, looking just like his daughters.

"Well let's do that, and see where we end up."

"Oh I see, we just following the motions."

"Mhm. Its Just the Motion. "

___________________________

THE END.

Thank you for reading and also for all of your feedback and support!

{There will be more books added to this series in the near future.}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Life By Kelly

Teen Fiction

18.4K 209 30
What happens when you have to balance a mom who keeps pressuring you to do a better job in school so you can grow up and be perfect, a step dad that...
581K 16.3K 49
Some parts are private, so press follow to view the chapters. Have you ever loved someone so bad that you cannot see were you're hurting inside & th...
983K 31.2K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...