Soul Bonded [Claude De Alger...

By ExhaustedSoul06

Everyone knows the tragedy of the novel 'Lovely Princess'. (Y/n), an average girl from modern world is sudden... More

1. A Call Back From Home
2. Daughter of Summer
3. The Season of Solitude
4. Old Wounds And Paranoid Heart
5. A Curious Calling
6. A Otherworldly Companion
7. A Mother's Love
8. A Strange Friendship
9. The String That Ties Us
10. Uninvited Farewell
11. Touch Of The Wind
12. Call Of Fate
13. An Outsider Playing Pretend
14. First Fateful Encounter
15. A Odd Familiarity
16. A Touch Of Horror
17. A Longing For The Sky
18. Scattered Pieces of A Dream
19. Clipped Wings
20. The Red Knight
21. We met again.
22. Not friends.
23. Becoming Friends
24. Finally Friends!
25. Irrational Fear
26. Broken mind
27. Ignorance Is Not A Bliss
28. Saviour
29. Reconnect
30. Future Plans
31. Trouble in paradise
32. A Bond Similar To Magic
33. Heart Made Of Ice...Or Is It?
34. Plotted Revenge
35. Willful Wish
36. Comfort In Your Touch
37. Tender Feeling
38. I Believe You
39. Unexpected Appearances
40. Changing Feelings
41. Distance between us
42. Churning Emotions
43. Master Manipulator
44. Painful Realization
45. Broken Promise
46. Two years later
47. Betrayal And Consequences
48. In Love With A Fairy
49. Reunion And Reconnection
50. Finding Happiness For You
51. Last wish and Goodbye
52. Birth of Salvation
53. Change Of Plans
54. Her salvation and destruction
56. Terrifying Meeting
57. Conflicted Thoughts.
58. Boat ride
59. Slow Wait
60. Punishment
61. Unresolved Bitterness
62. Little Meet Up
63. A stifling topic
64. Image of A Mother
65. Bond deeper than blood
66. Steps In Healing
67. Horrifying Reveal
68. Reminiscing Past
69. Fleeting Happiness
70. Choice
71. Feelings Revealed
72. Seeing The Real You
73. Finding Home
74. Intertwined Bonds
75. Attainable Happiness
76. Love Is Trust
77. Move on
78. Everything of you
79. Fire
80. Love You Like There's No Tomorrow
81. Blissful Days
82. Lies and Truths
83. Selfishly Selfless Wish
84. Loose Ties
85. A Past Full Of Scars
86. I'm Okay.
87. Ominous Peace
88. A Old Tale Long Forgotten
89. Time To Say Goodbye
90. The End Of A Story
91. Fate? What Bullshit
92. A Pitiful Heart
93. A Journey And Twisted Destiny
94. Something Meant To Be
95. Come Back To Me
96. Mark Of Karma
97. Unchained
98. A Lover's Dream
Epilogue

55. Fate or Rotten Luck?

8.5K 510 292
By ExhaustedSoul06

"Nanny, nanny Athy wants chocolate!"

Hannah was awe struck at adorably cute Athy asking her for chocolate.

Hannah shook her head, trying her hardest to resist against the five years old child's charms.

"Headmaid Lily told me strictly to not give you snacks, your highness."

Athy pouted leaning forward, "But Athy is sad and Athy wants choco to be happy. Won't you give Athy choco, nanny?"

Hannah shivered, averting her eyes as she tried to not give in. Just as she thought she couldn't resist and would give in, a voice interrupted them.

"Ah, here you are Hannah."

You walked to them and said in relief. "I been searching for you all over the place. Damn this ridiculously big palace! Anyways, Lily's asking for you."

Hannah sighed in relief and threw a last look at dejected Athy before zooming away hastily.

You looked at her distancing figure, confused before popping chocolate in your mouth as you muttered, "What's up with her?"

"Wahhh! You ate Athy's choco?!"

You jolted, "Eh?"

"That's Athy's choco! You ate Athy's choco!" Athy shrieked in horror as she pounded her tiny fist against your thigh.

"H-huh?" You blinked in confusion at big accusing eyes before putting your hands up in surrender, unfazed and amused by her cute assault. "I sneaked it from kitchen. I didn't know it was yours, Athy."

"Hmph! Athy won't talk to (Y/n)! Athy's mad at you!" She turned her back on you with a pout.

"Oh c'mon. You won't talk to your favourite person."

Athy puffed out her cheeks, stubbornly looking from you.

You chuckled at her adorableness before humming, "Alright, if that's what you want. Here I thought I'd share this last piece of choco but I guess I'll just give it to Ether."

Athanasia perked up instantly and quickly turned to you with big sparkling eyes. "No! Athy wants it! Give it to Athy!"

"But you aren't mad at me?" You questioned, bending down to poke her chubby cheek.

"Athy isn't mad at you anymore!" Athanasia quickly kissed your cheeks as her puppy eyes shot million stars at you. "Athy loves you! The most!"

You chuckled as you handed Athanasia chocolate. She beamed in earnest and gulped down the chocolate, making cute happy noises.

You could only smile at the sight of her puffed up cheeks and content expression.

"Athy, you love chocolates more than me! You little liar!" You grabbed by her sides and roughly rubbed your cheeks against her, making her squeal.

"A-Athy don't lie!"

"But you did, you adorable little liar!"

Your laughter died down. Athy squirmed in your hold before jumping away and sticking her tongue at you.

You joking brought your hands up and made grabby tickling gestures.

"You shouldn't give her highness snacks. Headmaid Lily is going to be mad at you."

And your fun time was ruined by cold voice of Ces.

"Ack!" You jumped in fright before pointing at her in accusation. "You scared me! What's your ninja level sneak attack?! I didn't see you coming!"

Ces crossed her arms and looked at you accusingly, "Hmph! Wait, until Lily finds out about you."

Athy and you exchanged a look. Ah, Lily could be really terrifying when angry.

You sighed in defeat. "What do you want, Ces?"

"Just doing a little cleaning, that's all." Ces smiled sweetly.

You pouted at her, "You always blackmail me into helping you."

Ces puffed out her chest in pride as to say, 'that's right'

Athy sighed in relief. You saved both their necks.

Taking her relieved face you kneeled before wiping her chocolate stained lips.

"There all clean!"

Athy smiled at you, "Thank you!" Before she added, "I'm going to bring flower for you and Lily!"

"Athy don't wander too far, okay. Whatever happens don't go beyond the flower field." You warned.

You were suddenly reminded of the warnings Nora used to give when she wasn't there around with you to stay away from the forest.

You looked at the innocent child and only hoped she didn't have your inquisitive and innate curiosity to explore her surrounding. You had ignored Nora's warning and ended up almost dying. You could only hope she didn't share the same rotten luck as you.

You couldn't outright say there was the demons lair with one terrifying demon king residing there. Not amount of salt could drive away that terrifying creature and you wanted Athy far, far away from him.

"Athy understands!" Athanasia nodded at you with a bright smile that melted your heart. You pecked her squishy cheeks and gave one last warning.

"Ether, go with her." You said to your cat who was lazing in your head.

Ether let out grumpy sounds before jumping into Athanasia's eager arms.

"Bye, bye!"

You followed Ces, waving one last time at Athanasia.

Maids smiled at you as you passed by. You had stopped tormenting them when Athy  started took a like to them and befriending them. And unsurprisingly each and every maid fell victim to her lethal adorableness. They also became friendly with you so you saw no reason to pull their legs. Okay, occasionally you did stir up shit just for fun   but whatever.

"I'll leave it to you." Ces said and left to do other chores.

After cleaning the whole large rooms all the while cursing the enormity of it, you went outside to find Lily ordering the gardener.

You leaned against the pillar and watched her. Lily honestly handled the title of headmaid way better than the fatso did. Luckily she was kicked out for embezzlement or you would've made her life a living hell.

Your mind decided to wander off as soft breeze ruffled your hair.

Maybe now was the time you take Athy away from this place. Even though the circumstance was better than the last life, you nervously looked at the Garnette palace direction. You couldn't forget the ticking bomb living not far away.

Yeah, Lily and others would be sad. You could explain the situation to them and maybe even come up with some plan so they can tag along. But you preferred if they were kept in oblivious to the wreckage in the future. Because less they know, less their life would be threatened.

You eyes rose to the glimmering barrier in the sky. You couldn't forget the barrier. You couldn't teleport multiple people at the same time without facing the backlash.

And to top it off the barrier has been doubled. Layered with multiple protective spell. It would be hard to cross the barrier with only two person without alerting Claude and other knights.

If you did escape now, you couldn't go undetected unfortunately. Everyone would know especially Claude that someone had breached their barrier and escaped.

You sighed. You had to take the risk. Athy was 5 years old now and just in 4 years she would end up meeting Claude. Hopefully you would escape before that.

You straighten, shaking your head to dispel the pessimistic thoughts. The large shadow of the black tower loomed over you as you took a step outside to enjoy the crisp sunrays. You took a glance to the left where White Tower used to be.

You still couldn't get over the fact that the White Tower was demolished. Only the Black tower remained. You didn't know why the White tower was destroyed. Where did the Healers go?

Many questions plagued your mind. But you shrugged them off. It's Claude we are taking about. That crazy unpredictable psychopath could do anything and you can't question the logic of it.

You made your way Lily and talked to distract yourself. And the mundane did divert your attention until you made your back to Ruby palace, Lily left to do other chores.

"Athy, why are you hands dirty?"

You asked Athy as she stood in the corridor looking at her dirty hands hesitantly.

Athy jumped before smiling somewhat nervously, "Athy was playing and she fell over..."

You immediately picked her up, scanning her for injuries. "Are you hurt anywhere?"

"No. Athy's fine!"

"Hmm." You looked at her suspiciously.

"(Y/n), Athy is s-sleepy." Athy hiccuped, averting her gaze.

You stared at her as she let out a big yawn and hesitated, "Okay, let's get you cleaned up before I tuck you in."

There was a nagging voice inside your head that Athy was hiding something. You made a mental note to coax her to tell you the truth later.

But you never got the chance. The whole Ruby palace was in chaos as they couldn't find Athy.

"What's the matter?" You asked noticing the panicked look on everyone's face. Clueless why the whole staff was practically jumping from panic and fear.

Lily quickly answered. "Her highness is missing!"

Your heart almost stopped.

You cleared your throat and try to assure her to quench your own rising panic and anxiety, "She might be playing near by. And no need to worry I sent Ether--"

Meow!

Your head snapped back and you glared at each her in shock and panick, "What are you doing here and alone?! Where is athy?! You-!"

And you were panicking more than other. Athy was missing?! Dammit..!

You ran through the palace in panic. Checking each and every place you could think of Athy hiding herself.

The palace was empty.

"Fuck!" You roughly tugged at your hair and pulled it in panic.

Your nervous eyes snapped towards direction of the Garnette palace.

Surely she must have not gone there right? Not after you warned her so many times.

It wouldn't hurt to check. Just a sneak. Yeah, just a sneak. Nothing to worry. Once you get rid of this nagging suspicion, you'd be at ease.

Even Ether was looking at the direction of Garnette palace with solemn eyes.

Stupid cat! Dammit it, Ether! I gave you one job. Just one job!

Silently you cursed your cat in frustration. You turned to him only to blink in incredulous as he wasn't there. Your cat was MIA again when you needed him the most.

But it was good thing right? Ether would have followed you if he had sensed any danger. It means you might not be in danger.

With that in mind you took shaky steps towards Ruby palace with your heart racing.

You were almost there when a bee out of nowhere decided to bug you.

"Shoo! Go away. Can't you see I'm nervous. Do you have to annoy me?!"

The bee persisted, buzzing around you almost threatening.

You shrank away from it, waving your hands and ducking when it got closed.

"Do I look like a freaking flower to you?! Get your bugged eyes checked- if you've doctor bee in your swam!...Eek! Stay away--"

"(Y/n)...?"

You reflexively turned around at the familiar voice. Voice that was more deep and mature. Voice of the tomato knight you knew.

But it wasn't the kind, grey eyes. No. If that were the case, you wouldn't be hyperventilating to the point of passing out.

Nor would have your heart threatened to burst out in terror.

Jewelled eyes clashed against your trembling [c] eyes.

.....Well, shit

Colour drained from your face. Your limbs froze and heart skipped terrible beats as your eyes trembled within your sockets.

And the fact that he was holding athy made you even more terrified.

Athy! Didn't I warn you not to go to the devil incarnates' dwelling?!

Ice filled your veins as you eyed Athy in worry and panick.

However, your cold, stiff body was swept of the floor and  was engulfed in tight bear hug. Familiar warmth slightly eased your nerves as your breathed in with difficulty as you were being squished against hard chest.

"Goodness, it's really you!" Felix strong arms kept you off the floor as his hold tightened around you while you struggled to not choke from depleting oxygen.

Yes, Felix it's super nice to see you again. But if you kept squeezing me I'll be dead for real this time!

"F-Felix," You croaked out, feeling your ribs being crushed under his dead hold. Felix was in disbelief and shock, oblivious to your discomfort. He only stuttered out his jumbled up thoughts and emotion.

"But how? You were..I mean- we f-found your b-body. Y-you were clearly d-dead.." Felix's voice cracked midway and cut off, grey eyes tearing up in sadness and relief. He pulled you close in another crushing hug. "You are alive. Goodness, you're truly alive!"

You would have melted into Felix's warmth if it weren't for the unnerving stare of eerie jewelled blue eyes that seem to be dissecting your very soul.

However more eerie was his lack of emotions on his face, especially his blue eyes. His eyes which used to flickered with bare minimum emotions you could subtly discern were now empty. His blues truly looked like gems; cold and hard with no emotion apparent in them.

Your pale face was partially visible from Felix's broad shoulders. You could only nervously twitch when that one person remained ominously silent. Face stoic and eyes devoid of any emotions.

You couldn't take your eyes off him even when your literally vibrating in anxious energy. Sharp blue eyes continued to stare at you with eerie calmness. For a moment you doubted if he even recognised you.

Athy was still dangling from Claude's hold, terror filled eyes were blown wide with confusion, having past the initial stage of relief at your presence. She was questioning why the hell was the literal tomato of a human crying over you in such intimate way.

"Felix."

You flinched, guts twisting at the monotonous voice that plagued your nightmares.

Felix pulled away completely, eyes wet from tears. He hurriedly wiped them away, failing to answer as the relief that you were alive overwhelmed him.

Even though Claude addressed Felix his cold eyes were fixed on you. Your knees threatened to buckle under his intimidating gaze. You let out a shaky breath trying not to break eye contact, already missing Felix's warmth terribly as your body went cold again.

"Carry her."

Claude tossed baffled Athy at Felix. Felix blinked at her flabbergasted as he adjusted his hold to carry her more comfortably.

Claude gave a small cold, emotionless smirk. A chill snake down your spine as you were trapped within his predatory gaze.

"I should have tea with my guests. Especially her who decided to visit us after so long."

You could only pale at the subtle threat in his icy blue eyes.

Visit...?

You weren't given time to ponder over his ambiguous words as Claude started to walk away.

He wasn't giving a choice to turn him down. Which you would have gladly done so.

Your breath hitched, body drenched in cold sweats as you followed the trio.

I'm doomed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 16.1K 51
Why does Jennette get all the love while Athanasia is overshadowed by her? Claude ignores his own daughter only to dot on his niece. Life is truly un...
27.9K 962 20
(WARNING! I have the most random update schedule so and I haven't updated this in ages 🦡) Amar de Alger Obelia was a treasured Crown Prince, loved b...
9.2K 456 19
Mallory, who had lived a life full of regrets, had always desired to live more abundantly. She was envious of the freedom and joy that others seemed...
13.4K 418 8
LOVELY PRINCESS NOVEL AU. The abandoned and neglected princess of the obelia empire Athanasia de alger obelia who only want the love of her father, b...