Roommate Romance (Woosanhwa)

By yeosAngChicken

"Get on all four you little sluts !" Poly More

Author's note
Character list
I: First encounter
II: The Hot guy
III: Shower
IV: First Day
V: You are so beautiful
VI: Bed
VII : Makeup and HIStory
VIII: Open Door
IX : Make up sex?
X: Choi San
XI: Unexpected Attractions
XII : Hands to myself
XIII: Can i join?
XIV: Confusion
XV: Yeosang The Saviour
XVI: Confessions
XVII: Boyfriends
XVIII: Relationship
XIX: Date
XX: Punishment
XXI: Naked
XXII: Treasure
XXIII: Let's Play
XXIV: Little Jealously
XXV: Ours
XXVI: Insecurity
XXVII: Woosan
XXVIII: Butt Plug
XXIX: Sluts
XXX: F*cked

XXXI: Missing

1.8K 68 13
By yeosAngChicken

Mist : coz i fucking love wooyoung's vocals
_____________________________________________

Wooyoung grumbled in his sleep when he heard his phone constantly ringing. Last night action had him still tired he didn't wish to wake up anytime soon. Cursing he picked his phone.

"Hello"
"Hello baby "
"Mom why did you call so early?"
"It's not early you lazy ass it's 2 in the afternoon."
"Uhh yeah whatever. Why did you call."
"Can't i call my own son?"
"Yeah but i know you."
"Nothing baby i missed you and wanted to know if you would come home for winter break."

Before wooyoung could reply.

"Love who are you talking to?" San asked cuddling wooyoung.
Wooyoung mouthed mom and san simply nodded and pulled wooyoung closer.

"Who was that sweetheart?" Wooyoung's mom asked.
Wooyoung was not sure what he should say. In the last 5 months of dating his boyfriends he never realized how will he tell his parents that he was dating two guys.

"Answer me wooyoung you started that habit again?" Wooyoung's mom asked getting angry from not getting a response.

"What mom NO! He is my ummm~~ boyfriend. "
"Omg baby you have a boyfriend and you haven't told me?"
"Mom it's not that it's a little complicated. "

Wooyoung said not knowing how to explain even though they happily accepted him being gay.  Even as far to tolerate his sleeping habits.

"Come home baby i miss you. Bring him home for Christmas."
"I miss you too mom. I will tell you later if i will visit or not.
"Ok baby wake up and eat your lunch soon."
"Take care son."
"You too mom."
"I love you mom!"
The call ended.

San chuckled at the bitter look on wooyoung's face.
"What's wrong baby?"
"Mom asked us to come home for winter break."
"The problem?"
"How am i going to explain that i have two boyfriends?"
"Don't worry we will find a way. Don't think  too much we still have exams to focus on."

Wooyoung just nooded.

"Where is hyung?"
"I don't know. Maybe he left early again."
"When will his work thingy be over? I miss him."
"Me too baby. "
"Let's go each lunch im hungry. "

As soon as wooyoung moved his legs the pain in his ass  became evident.

"Ahh Sannie it hurt"
"Same here baby. Im not even able to move my leg. "

"Aren't there any pain killers on the night stand?" Wooyoung asked knowing how seonghwa always was there in the mornings to take care of them.
"No there is nothing. "

"Hyung is behaving strange this is the first time he has left us without any care. I don't remember a single time when he hasn't taken care of us or even me in the morning."

"I'm worried, is the college work too much? That it is affecting him like this. I think the problem is deeper than we think."  San kissed wooyoung neck.

"I don't know. Let's go for lunch. Let me ask yeo too. And find those pain killers before i die."

"Do you wanna take a bath together?"
San asked handing over the medication to his boyfriend.
"Yeah but let's refrain from touching each other."
"I totally agree i don't think my ass could take it."

All three meet in cafeteria.

"Hey bestie exam over?"
Wooyoung asked yeosang as they sat.
"One more left atleast i have holiday for preparation. These exams have drained my energy. "
Wooyoung patted his head.
"Don't worry it will be winter break soon."

They were sitting and randomly talking when hoongjoong came with his food.

"Hyung what a surprise?"
Hoongjoong chuckled and sat next to yeosang kissing his cheeks making him blush.
"Hi too you too woo. "
"Wait! Wtf why you kissing him?"
"He is my boyfriend that's why."
"He is your what?And why don't you look surprised?" Wooyoung asked san.
"I saw them making out once."

"Hold my juice Sannie." San being the whipped boyfriend his he held his juice.

"Kang yeosang you didn't tell me, your best friend that you were dating. Does our 6 year friendship not mean anything to you?"

"Stop being dramatic. And san you are a whipped fool give him his juice back. He proposed me a day before exam and i didn't have  a chance. We still haven't even been on a date. We ALL were busy studying. "

"Spill the beans now hyung and who proposes during exams. Let me see if you are good enough for my bestie. "

"Well woo i didn't plan on proposing anytime soon. I wasn't sure if i wanted a relationship but during all the college work shit  going on i was so tired and really didn't have time do anything. I was frustrated because the effort that goes in designing and creating is too much and during all that time, yeosang was there helping me, bringing me food, sleeping with me to wake me early up even though he was tired."

Hoongjoong looked lovingly at his now boyfriend.

"All this made me realize i would be a fool to let this angel go. I really like him. I have liked him since the first time i saw him but well it took me some time to realize i love him and never want to lose him."

Hoongjoong kissed yeosang lips who was looking at him with heart eyes.

"Wow that was so romantic. Don't hurt my best friend or i won't hesitate to kill you. "
Wooyoung warned looking dead serious. For once even san looked surprised.

"I don't intend woo trust me. He would kill me first anyways."
They all laughed.

" Why would you say that i haven't been violent with you?"
"Really !!! Yesterday you smacked my head hard just because i ate a piece of your fried chicken."

Wooyoung looked at hoongjoong with open mouth.
"Hyung your are  privileged. "
Hoongjoong looked at wooyoung confused.

"Last time i ate his chicken he kicked me off the couch and chased me with a spatula. He didn't even talk to me for a week. I bought him 2 buckets just to make him talk to me again."

Nervously hoongjoong looked at yeosang.
"I think you understood well."
Hoongjoong nooded.

"He is so passive aggressive." San thought.

So he thought because he said out loud. Earning a tomato straight to his face.

Wooyoung just laughed at his boyfriends confused state.

"What did i do?" San asked wooyoung in a hushed voice.
"You said he was passive aggressive out loud."
"Im such a fool sometimes. "
"Yeah i do agree on that one Sannie. " Yeosang smoothly replied.
"I said it out loud again?" Wooyoung nodded.

"Is your final project over hyung?"
San asked trying to escape his embarrassment.

"Yes today we finally submitted it in the morning. That's why im spending time with yeo."

"Where is seonghwa hyung then?" Yeosang asked.
"I don't know i meet him during submission and he went out."
"So your exam is finally over?"
"Yes we are done."

The conversation went on but woosan didn't feel at ease. Seonghwa was not the type to leave them unattended. Last night his behavior seemed suspicious too.

None the less they started studying. Hoping everything would turn normal.

Trying not to worry about their missing boyfriend.

Late updates i know and im sorry
College is taking up all my time.

Ignore my mistakes. ♡♡
Hope you liked it. ♡
4 or 5 more chapters story is coming to an end.

Im team deja vu ✌
Fite me! ✊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 192 15
It all started when I fell in love with him. We started dating and were happy until he confessed that he was in love with me and someone else. I was...
32.5K 1K 32
Different text dynamics between four ATEEZ ship (Seongsang, Minjoong, 2Ho, Woosan)
375K 14K 49
"open wide my pet."
437K 24.6K 27
[COMPLETE] In which Kim Hongjoong goes to a party and plays a game known as 'blind kiss', where he has to blindfold himself and choose someone, who's...