Kamen Rider x Boku no Hero Ac...

Kaitou-Saikyou-Zeta tarafından

This is the continuation of my Kamen Rider x BNHA in the old account. Hope you enjoy it. (A/N: This story is... Daha Fazla

Bio of Tatsumaki Takeru
Bio of Seiryuu Musashi
Bio of Sawatari Kazumi
Bio of Shiroki Yumi
Bio of Kurogami Daigo
The Encounter & Fate
Grease & Red Riot
The Unpleasant Meeting
Here We Go
Charging In
Passion of Grease
Dangerous Jaw & Hopping Rabbit
Saving Eri
Farewell & New Beginning
Win Over the Kids
He Return but Not the Same
School Festival
Preparing for the School Festival
Gentle Criminal
Let's Enjoy the School Festival
The Japanese Hero Billboard Chart
Endeavor, Hawks & Saber vs Hood
Challenge By the No.9 Hero
Vestiges
The Joint Training of Class A & Class B
Class A vs Class B: First Match
Class A vs Class B: Second Match
Class A vs Class B: Third Match
Class A vs Class B: Fourth Match
Class A vs Class B: Fifth Match
Class A vs Class B: Sixth Match - Part 1
Class A vs Class B: Sixth Match - Part 2
New Power & All For One
Takeru's Birthday
Heroes : Rising Part 1
Heroes : Rising Part 2
Heroes : Rising Part 3
Heroes : Rising Part 4
Heroes : Rising Part 5 (Finale)
Rise of New Enemy
Merry Christmas
Power of AML Lieutanents
Off to Endeavor's Agency
One Thing at A Time
Seal, Dragon & Bat
Kurogami Daigo: Origin
Get Ready

Special Chapter - The Smart Hero

515 17 5
Kaitou-Saikyou-Zeta tarafından

This is many years back before the event of the story and when All Might still trive as the No.1 Hero that everyone look up to. Aside from that, this is where one of All Might's best sidekick trive in his own way.

Many Years Ago...

At Tokyo...

(Might Tower)

As always, All Might is out to deal with the crimes and rescue activity. No matter where the danger is, All Might always come to save the day despite the far distance.

"All Might is surely amazing."

"He've dealt with ten cases today."

"I wonder if he ever has a free time... He's our boss, after all."

At the vending machine, it shows a young man in his mid twenties. He has long black hair tied in low ponytail and black eyes. His hero costume are black jacket with red lining and grey shirt, a pair of silver gaunlets, long black pants and red boots. He is Aoi Kizuha, the Smart Hero: Faiz, one of the best hero who graduated from Ketsubutsu Academy High School.

Kizuha: Geez, everything surely messed up...

He buy a can of drink from the vending machine. Kizuha take the can from the machine.

Kizuha: *in mind* Why the heck is this going on? I'm coming here because no way I can make a proper agency but... why did I placed as the agency's tactician?

He let out a sigh before he take the lift and went upstairs. After returning to the floor where he work at, Kizuha walk back to his table and take a seat.

Kizuha: *sigh* I guess I have to wait until All Might come back so I can put on the reports about the cases he solved...

???: Despite being a smart person, you is one of the laziest person in this place.

He turn to the side of his table. It shows Sir Nighteye when he's alive and when he is younger.

Sir Nighteye: Just because your Quirk let you become a very smart person, don't think that you take everything so lightly.

Kizuha: Says the one who is the All Might otaku.

On Nighteye's desk, there's full of All Might stuff.

Sir Nighteye: *adjust his glasses* That has nothing to do with this. Anyway, we need to continue with these paperworks. *typing on the keyboard* There's a lot more we can do just by supporting from this office.

*blam!*

???: That's right.

A large pile of papers slammed onto Kizuha's desk. The one who did is Hikari who recently join All Might Agency as a sidekick. Before she get married, her name is Tatsumaki Hikari.

Hikari: You better work harder so All Might might praise you when you work like a hell.

Kizuha: Hey, don't just pile up papers on my table! Why the hell did I even have so much work while you slacking around?!

Hikari: *glare at Kizuha* Did you say something?

Kizuha: *sweatdrop* N-No, ma'am...

Hikari: Good. *turn to Nighteye* Hey Nighteye, I'm going out for a patrol.

Sir Nighteye: Okay, good luck.

Hikari walk out from the room.

Kizuha: Gaaahhh! I can't take it anymore!

He slam his head on the desk.

Kizuha: *feeling down* I can't believe that I actually fall for her, though I didn't tell her yet... Falling for that scary woman is really...

Sir Nighteye: That is why you need to learn choosing the right woman for yourself.

Kizuha: Who the hell ask your opinion...? You don't have your fans either.

Sir Nighteye: No one. I just merely give away my opinion, that's all.

Kizuha: Working with you is surely makes me very boring. Also, did you ever use the Foresight on yourself?

Sir Nighteye: I cannot do that. I cannot use it on myself. However, when I use my Foresight on anyone, then their fate basically sealed. Neither good or bad ending, there's no way I can change that.

Kizuha: Tch. You too full of yourself.

Sir Nighteye: Less speaking, Faiz. We have a lot of work to do.

Kizuha: Yes, yes.

Sir Nighteye: Also, Faiz.

Kizuha: *turn to Nighteye* What now?

Sir Nighteye: I won't smile, but at least I can say this though I suppose to say it long time ago. Congratulation, for being the No.5 Hero last year.

Kizuha: Yeah... Thanks.

(Time Skip)
(Streets)

After done with the pile of paperworks that he absolutely don't like, Kizuha went on a patrol with Hikari. Though Kizuha do like Hikari from the time when they meet at the Provisional License Exam to get their hero license, Hikari don't like Kizuha because of his lazy and simple attitude.

Kizuha: *yawn* Paperworks and then patrol, huh? This stuff is such troublesome thing.

Hikari: Stop with that "troublesome, troublesome" things. I'm really tired of listening to that.

Kizuha: What...? If you tired of listening to me, then I can just do my patrol on my own. *teasing tone* I'll be fine so stop worrying about me, cutie.

Hikari: *blush* Sh-Shut up, baka! And don't call me "cutie" or I'll bash you!

Kizuha: Go ahead. I dare you.

Hikari: Why you...!

"Ahhh! It's Faiz!"

It shows some high school girls at the other side of the streets.

"Congratulation for being the No.5 Hero!"

"Good luck in your work!"

"We're rooting for you!"

Kizuha smile while waving at them making the high schoolars shierk even louder. Hikari clench her fists and puff her cheeks in jealousy before she keep walking ahead and try to ignore Kizuha.

Hikari: *walk away* Hey, hurry up. I'm gonna leave you here!

Kizuha: *chase Hikari* Hey, hey, don't be mad. Or perhaps you--

Hikari: I'm not mad! And I'm not jealous! We're at work so focus with it!

Kizuha: Yes, yes.

After one hour of patrol, they look around and it shows no sign of any villain or anyone who tries to commit crime around.

(Park)

At the park, Hikari is sitting on the bench while resting after the patrol. Kizuha came back with two can of cold coffee with him. He gave one to Hikari which she accept it as Kizuha just open his and drink some of the coffee.

Kizuha: Kaahhh! So good! Having a drink after a patrol sure is good!

Hikari: You really carefre, y'know that?

Kizuha: I know.

Hikari: It's been a while since I think about this... Why do you want to become a hero?

Kizuha: Huh?

Hikari: I mean, your Quirk didn't allow you to fight. It only make you very smart and ended up become our tactician. Why did you want to become a hero?

Kizuha: Well... a lot of things that make me wanted to become a hero. After all, right now villains still thrive in Japan despite All Might is here. Also... I want to be a hero that people can depend on so they can feel safe.

Hikari: Such a simple reasoning you have...

Kizuha: I'm not some person who become a hero that wanted fame or glory. What I want is even higher. But... Endeavor surely amazing himself.

Hikari: Enji-senpai isn't someone that I'll admire... His nature is too much for me, and he look scary...

Kizuha: Heh. Says the one who is scary herself and then being called as U.A. Demon Princess.

Hikari: Shut up. I'll bash you.

Kizuha: Heh.

???: Ahahahahaha!

While they talking with each other, someone very familiar slam down to the ground near them. As the dust clears, it shows the No.1 Hero All Might, before he was weakened and currently the holder of One For All.

All Might: Ahahaha! I am here!

Kizuha/Hikari: All Might?! / Toshinori-senpai?!

All Might: Hello you two. Good to see that both of you are getting along just fine.

Hikari: *embarrass blush* Wh-What the hell are you saying, Senpai?! There's no way I'll getting along with this smart ass! He's not my type at all!

Kizuha: Okay, that hurts!

Hikari: Like I care!

All Might: Well, let's stop with this chatting. I'm just glad that both of them are doing well in my agency. And Faiz... *thumb up* Congratulation able to keep the title of being the No.5 Hero! Despite being a sidekick, your rank as one of Japan's top five hero make you shine!

Kizuha: *sweatdrop* It's not like care about getting rank up... Also, I'm the first sidekick to reach the top five.

All Might: Faiz, why didn't you consider about making your own agency?

Kizuha: I don't like so much work...

Hikari: *sweatdrop* That is the part that I dislike about you...

All Might: Ahahahaha! That is Faiz for you!

"It's All Might!"

"All Might is here?! Seriously?!"

"All Might!!"

He instantly got crowded by the people. Like always, people are a huge fan of All Might who the world number one hero and the legendary hero as well. Kizuha and Hikari gave him a deadpan look.

Hikari: Let's get going.

Kizuha: Yeah... Let's.

(Time Skip)
(Night)

While the others are already back to the agency or went back home, Kizuha and All Might still on a night patrol. There are still a lot of people despite its already night.

All Might: It seems that there's no incident again tonight.

Kizuha: Well, since All Might is here, then many people never worry about it. And only strong villains are active around this time because you're here.

All Might: Indeed.

*boom!*

"Ahhh! It's villain!"

"Help!"

They turn to the side and saw a large fire engulf the other side of the city.

All Might: Let's go, Faiz!

He grab at the back of Kizuha's collar as he jump into the air with high speed and power.

Kizuha: Ahhh! W-Wait a minute! All Might!

They head toward the scene while All Might hold Kizuha at the back of his collar. Kizuha a bit panicked because it was so sudden.

And only for few seconds at the same time they arrive, All Might deal with the incident just in an instant. Only few villains there and it end quickly. The police arrested the villains and the reporters take interview from All Might while Kizuha just sit back and the injured heroes are currently getting treatment. After that, All Might and Kizuha back to their usual patrol while having some coffee.

Kizuha: As expected that from All Might. You too strong and too fast.

All Might: Ahahahahaha! You surely sharper than you look!

Kizuha: I guess so...

All Might: Faiz, I am glad for you to be in my agency. Nighteye surely need some help when it come to making plan.

Kizuha: I only came to your agency because I desire to work with you, All Might. After all, who doesn't want to work for the world greatest hero.

All Might: You got that right!

After another hour, Kizuha decided to go home and get some rest.

(Next Day)
(Might Tower)

Kizuha: What? Seriously?

Right now, Kizuha is talking with All Might through the phone.

All Might(Phone): Yes, it is. I was called to Hokkaido because they need some help. So that is why I'm putting you in charge while I'm away.

Kizuha: Huh?! Hey, wait a min--?!

All Might(Phone): I'll leave it to you, Faiz. I know you can do it!

He hung up. Kizuha just standing still there at his desk before he slam the phone at the desk and breathing heavily when feeling stressed about it.

Hikari: *sweatdrop* H-Hey, are you okay?

Kizuha: Not okay at all... That All Might surely keep giving me trouble sometimes! Some greatest hero he is! This is some troublesome!

Hikari: *in mind* I wanna hit him in the head but he's too tense... I guess I'll just leave him for a while like this...

Instead of placing the pile of papers on Kizuha's desk, Hikari walk out and decide to deal with the paperworks herself. Nighteye continue his work while trying not to disturb Kizuha.

Kizuha: *in mind* Geez... I really hate having so much work to do...

He look at the side of his desk and it shows a certain silver belt along with a cellphone with a familiar emblem.

Kizuha: *in mind* It's been a while since I fight after joining All Might agency... And I mostly involve in rescue mission. But I don't regret it. Hero's job is to save lives than fighting villains.

(Time Skip)
(Port)

At the noon when All Might still not back yet, the heroes got a call about some villain are making rampage at the warehouse near the port. The heroes and police are at the scene, trying to stop the villain from continue their destruction. While the minions are caught, it only leave their large muscular boss.

"Ahahahahaha! This is all you dumb heroes can do?! Bring me All Might! I'll beat that No.1 with my arms! Bring me to me!"

The heroes are still trying to apprehanded him.

Sir Nighteye: This guy is really hard to deal with. If I know it'll be this bad, then I never should use my Foresight on his minion to find him.

Hikari: You should think about that consequences, Nighteye!

Kizuha: You two focus!

The villain slam his large fist onto the ground and create the ground, blowing some wind, smoke and dust at them. The fire at the port only remain the warehouse but it still could spread because there's some crates and nearby building.

Kizuha: *in mind* Damn it! I can't focus my Quirk at the time like this! Something! I need to find somekind of opening!

"Hahahaha! You puny heroes are no match for me! I am unbeatable!"

While trying to apprehand the villains, they heard some shouting from inside the warehouse. From the tone of the voice, it's childrens.

"Hey! There's kids in there!"

"What?!"

"Damn it! We need to do something about this!"

Kizuha: Nighteye, I'll leave this to you for now! Remember, hero's top priority isn't to fight villain... it's to save lives!

He rush into the warehouse in order to search for the kids. Kizuha keep looking while the fire are still engulfing the whole building.

Kizuha: Kids! Where are you?!

"Help! Help us!"

"Hero! Please help!"

After some looking, he saw the kids at the opening where there's less fire but the area above them are on fire.

Kizuha: Stay where you are! I'm coming!

"Ah! It's a Hero! Help!"

He run through the fire to get to them. Suddenly, some parts of the building broke down and it fall toward the kids. Kizuha act quickly as he thrust his right hand forward and the gaunlet shoot some wires toward the kids. The wire tied at them and Kizuha pull them toward him as the debris crash onto the ground. When they get close, Kizuha grab them.

Kizuha: Are you three okay?!

"Y-Yes!"

"Thank you, sir!"

Kizuha: Don't thank me yet! We still not safe and need to get out from the building!

Kizuha take the kids quickly to the nearest doorway. When they reach there, he kick the door as he and the kids get out from the building. Though they escaped the fire, they haven't escape from the villain. Two heroes are down on the ground while some more are still fighting with it. Hikari is in the villain's large right hand.

Hikari: Hey, let me go! Let me go!

Kizuha: Sparks! *turn to the police* Hey, take the kids to safety!

"Y-Yes, sir!"

He turn to the villain as he quickly run ahead.

Kizuha: *in mind* It's been a while since I actually fight. I usually held back but now... there's no reason for me to hold back my power!

He quickly take out the belt from before and place it at his waist. Kizuha take out the silver cellphone as he run past Nighteye.

Kizuha: Nighteye, leave this to me.

Sir Nighteye: Faiz?

Kizuha run ahead before he stops in front of the villain.

"Huh? What is this pipsqueak hero?"

Hikari: Hey, what are you doing?! You're not a combat type so back off! *struggle to escape* I can handle this myself!

Kizuha: Like I said... Leave this to me!

He open the cellphone and dial 5-5-5.

Standing By!

Kizuha: Here I go! Henshin!

He insert the Faiz Phone at the belt and flip it down.

Complete!

He shine in bright crimson light until the light dies down and show him in his armor.

《Kamen Rider Faiz》

Faiz run toward the villain with the special boost of his Rider power. He jump and quickly grab Hikari from the villain's grasp and land behind the villain with Hikari in his arms. They didn't even realize what just happen.

Hikari: E-Ehh?

" *turn around* Th-That's impossible!"

Faiz: Your movement is too easy to read.

The villain grit his teeth as he turn around and raise his fists. He slam his fist onto the ground and crack the ground, but Faiz already foreseen it and jump up to dodge. Hikari clinging tight to him as Faiz land closer at the hero side before he place her down, allowing Hikari to stand.

Faiz: Are you okay, Sparks?

Hikari: *look away/faint blush* Y-Yes... Th-Thank you...

Faiz: Heh. A kiss would help me.

Hikari: Die, you scum!

Faiz turn back to the villain before he crack his fists.

"You think you can win against me by yourself?!"

Faiz: I don't think I can. I know I can.

"You bastard... You're just a no name so you better back off and wait for All Might! I'll show you how strong I am by beating him!!"

Faiz: Sorry, but All Might is out of town. And if I even can't beat you, then I never worthy to take the title of No.5 hero.

He slowly walk before he run toward the villain and engage combat with him. The villain tries to hit Faiz with his large fists but move way too fast making the villain keep hitting the ground.

"Stay down! Stay down, you prick!"

The villain swing his right arm but easily dodged by Faiz by ducking down.

Faiz: Oh sorry... But I already know every single one of your moves. As well as your battle style.

The villain shout as he throw a punch at Faiz but only for the punch to be dodged. Faiz just raise his right hand and hit the face of the villain.

"Oww!"

The villain back away while holding his face in pain.

Faiz: Well, I don't like long battle that is completely pointless. Let's finish this now.

He take the Faiz Pointer and insert the Faiz Memory at the pointer before placing it at his right leg. He open the Faiz Phone and press the enter button before close it again.

Exceed Charge!

The red line on his armor shine before all light reach his right leg. He enter a kick stance as the light reach into the Faiz Pointer.

"You damn bastard...!"

Then Faiz run toward the villain. Before the villain could hit him with his fists, Faiz bend down and land a light kick into the chest as a digital crimson drill appear at his chest making him look up and completely stunned. Faiz jump away before he jump into the air and perform a flying kick.

Faiz: Crimson Strike!

He land a kick and the digital drill spins very fast until Faiz enter the villain's body and reappear behind the villain.

"I-Impossible... I... shouldn't...!"

The villain fall into his knees before he fall unconcious and fall onto the ground.

Faiz: Well, and that's the end.

(Time Skip)

After that, the villain and his goons are arrested. The interview by the reporters are cut due the heroes and police still busy. However, Faiz ended up being interview because of his heroic today. After done with the interview, Faiz revert back to normal and have a talk with the police.

???: U-Um! Excuse me, sir!

He turn around and saw the boy with glasses who he saved before along with some kids.

Kizuha: Yes?

???: Th-Thank you for saving us back then! I'm really thankful for that!

Kizuha: Heh. No problem.

???: Faiz-san, can I ask you something?

Kizuha: Sure. What is it?

???: Can... Can I become a hero?

This is the question that many kids asked these days. However, they still have a lot more to learn before asking the question.

Kizuha: Hmmm... I'm sure. Do you have a Quirk?

???: N-No, I'm Quirkless... But I'm actually very strong and fast even without it. A gift for not having, I guess.

Kizuha: *in mind* I see. Quirkless, yet have amazing physical prowess... Which means this kid is...

???: S-So, sir... can I become a hero?

Kizuha: *smile* Kid, what's your name?

Saito: Gai! It's Saito Gai!

Kizuha: Gai-kun, huh? With that ability of yours, I do believe that you can become a hero. But you need to have more than power to become.

Saito: *excited* Really?! Can I really become a hero?!

Kizuha: As long as you believe, I'm sure you can be a hero. Well, I'm quite busy so see you later.

He walk away and wave from back. Saito smile widely as one of the top five hero say he can become a hero. Then a familiar purple mechanical scorpion climb onto his right shoulder as he turn to the scorpion.

Saito: Did you hear that, Sasword? We can become a hero!

Sasword Zecter screetch in agreed. He ran back to his friends as their safety are now assured. Kizuha walk to the nearby ambulance with Hikari being treated for her light injury. Her right cheek is patched and her left arm is bandaged.

Kizuha: How's your injury?

Hikari: I'm fine.

Kizuha: Heh. Just admit that you thankful that I saved you.

Hikari: *embarrass blush* Sh-Shut up, baka! It's not like I need help! I got it complete control!

Kizuha: Yeah, you did! Hahahahaha!

Hikari: You really a scumbag, you know that...

Kizuha: Call whatever you want at me.

Hikari: *stand up* Whatever...

She stand up and walk to him causing Kizuha. Hikari get close to him and kiss at Kizuha's right cheek. Kizuha completely suprise and he couldn't move.

Hikari: *blush* D-Don't get to wrong idea... I-It's not like what you think. You asked it and I thank you with it... *turn around* See you at the office.

She walk away. While walking, Hikari put her finger at her lips and a small smile appear at her lips. Kizuha hold his cheek while still confuse before sigh.

Kizuha: I really don't understand her at all... Whatever!

He turn around and look at sky.

Kizuha: Another fine day!

He smile brightly in the sky. Despite being a hero with less combat ability, he able to be a fine hero that people look up to and able to reach the top five among Japan's best hero. However, there is a time when he reach the limit of his heroism.

(Present)

(U.A. High)
(Ground Beta)

From on top of a building, All Might and Aizawa are watching the students of Class 1-A in their rescue training. Mirio become the victim while Hado, Amajiki and Kurogami being the villain. While at that, All Might look at an old picture. It was the pic of himself along with his friends, Hikari, Nighteye and Kizuha also in there.

All Might: *in mind* Kizuha-kun, I hope you could see how Young Tatsumaki has grown. Along with those other kids in Class A of this school. After all, U.A. is the place where your wife used to attend before becoming a pro hero.

Then a huge explosion occur that create a smoke in the form of a skull. Just from the distance, they already know that is was Bakugo's doing. All Might facepalm while Aizawa annoyed with it.

Aizawa: Take Bakugo to the faculty lounge.

"Roger that."

The robot move into the field after the rescue exercise is over. The students got tired after the exercise and after Bakugo went overboard again.

Preview...

"I hope Todoroki-kun's father is fine."

"Don't worry. Endeavor is the number one hero after all."

"Now, show me what you hero wannabe can do."

"Then we'll go all out!"

Next time: "Challenge By The No.9 Hero."

"Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

19.2K 1K 21
-𝐁𝐊𝐃𝐊 𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥. 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢...
11.8K 550 12
***𝟏𝟕 + 𝐨𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞*** 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨. 𝐀 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮�...
1.2M 40.6K 90
𝐀 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲, 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 �...
5K 143 12
。... 。... 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗳𝗲𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿! 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺 𝖻𝗇𝗁𝖺 𝗍𝖾𝗑𝗍𝖿𝗂𝖼 𝖼𝗎𝗓 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗋𝖾𝖽 and 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗇𝗈 𝗐𝗂𝖿𝗂^ - ^