addicted. markhyuck

By MARKSOI

markhyuck ┅ fuck drugs, have you ever been addicted to you best friend? ❝this is a healthy addiction.❞ ▬ COM... More

intro.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
end.

nine.

4.4K 176 29
By MARKSOI

now that the preparations for the comeback started, both mark and donghyuck decided to pack their things to bring to the dreamies dorm as early as possible. 

finally arriving in the said dorm, they opened the unlocked door and expecting anyone to help them but they only saw the dreamies sitting on the couch, still not stopping their gaming session, "a little help?" the older of the group asks, it really feels like they were a ghost when they entered, not a single one of them greeted them—just continuing what they're doing.

"oh you guys are here?" jeno appears from behind the wall, adjusting his glasses.

"yeah, now please help us." donghyuck replies, trying his hard to carry his duffle bug but his arms seem like it's going to fall off from his body any second.

jeno giggles, "you see this?" he slaps his biceps before easily grabbing both of their bags, flexing his muscles while he's at it which causes donghyuck to release a small laugh. "guys, mark hyung and donghyuck are here!"

jeno drops their bag in their own room. they jolt their heads towards the direction and saw both donghyuck and mark standing in front of the front door.

"why are you guys playing late at night?" the older of the group scolds, walking towards the living room, sitting on one of the largest couches. "we have a schedule tomorrow."

"this is an energy booster hyung!" jisung reasons out. you can say gaming every late at night is one of their routines now, not a single night passes without them staying up all night gaming.

he saw jisung, jaemin, and chenle on the floor playing with their game controllers, meanwhile, he saw renjun sitting on one of the single couch reading a book, how can he even focus when these three here are constantly shouting? mark thought.

jeno then came running towards the living room, "guys quit playing," he blocks the tv, "let's watch a movie." jeno suggests and it does seem like a good idea for the three.

chenle then grabs the remote and then turns the game off and immediately went to netflix but not a single movie came into his head, "but what movie though." he pauses and then turns around to looks at his hyungs.

"kissing booth!"

"uh, bridgeton..?"

"the notebook!"

the three; jeno, jaemin, and jisung shouts in chorus making it impossible for the chinese male to understand what they just said, "can you guys please speak one by one?"

"pass me the remote," jisung stands up, walking towards the smaller in attempt to snatch the remote, "we're watching the notebook—"

"that's boring!" jeno fought and makes his way towards the two younger, "let's watch, kissing booth instead." just when he's about to get the remote off chenle's hand, the younger was fast enough to swat his hands away.

jaemin took the lead and shook his head, "how about no?" he butts in, "we're watching bridgeton tonigh—"

"now that's just about sex!" jisung argues, blocking jaemin's way that's about to take the remote away from chenle.

mark only shook his head at the three in disbelief, arguing like 9-year-olds in the middle of the night, they probably woke up the other people living beside their dorm, mark thought. he went back on his phone, lazily going through his social media just to kill some time.

while the three in front of the tv are arguing, here's a peaceful renjun still reading his book, acting like there's not a war happening in front of him. his peace did not last long though, when someone suddenly shouts.

"hyung!" jisung calls out, respectfully.

poor renjun, he just wants to read his book alone and in peace. "what do you want?" he replies, still not lifting his gaze away from his book.

"any movie suggestions?" jeno asks.

the older finally looks up and saw the three of them with disheveled hair, probably from their little argument earlier. now, what movie would make them silent throughout the whole movie? renjun thought. "conjuring." he bluntly says.

he stood up from the couch, quickly snatching the remote from chenle's hand at the younger. before they can even react, renjun searches for the movie name, instantly pressing the play button.

"now sit down four of you, and be quiet." renjun scolds like a mom. he went back to the single couch, grabbing his book. finally, a relaxing silence.

"i-i'm going to get something..." jeno lifts himself once he saw the movie started playing.

jaemin saw the older's reaction and gave him a teasing smile, "is jeno scared?" jaemin teases, talking in a baby voice on purpose.

jeno quickly denies by shaking his head, "n-nope! not at all!" he denies, "just going to get s-something to eat."

mark felt the side of his couch sank and noticed that both jisung and chenle are hiding behind a throw pillow. so they finally had a movie to settle on, mark giggles at the thought. curious about what movie is playing, he whispers, "what movie is this?" he asks, jisung.

"conjuring," jisung quickly elaborates, "shut up now or renjun will be mad."

his eyes widen, as he panics inside. to be completely honest here, he's not really a big fan of horror movies, by that, he can't watch horror movies at all. his eyes bounces around the room for something or someone to hold onto, and exactly by that someone walks in the living room.

-----

when donghyuck finally found his phone, which he's been searching inside his messy bag for minutes now, he lets a small squeal, and curses, "it's been 84 years without you." donghyuck and his dramatic self started talking to his phone.

he walks back to the living room to locate the dreamies, but what surprised him the most is how quiet the members are compared to earlier.

"what happened?" he softly chuckles, "aren't you guys just screaming to each other earlier?" the tanned male jokes and peeks at what's in the movie. when he saw a little too familiar scene on the tv and his eyes immediately lits up. 

it's the latest movie he's been wanting to watch.

"oh, hyuckie..." a voice spoke, snapping the younger out from his thoughts. he jolts his head at the direction of the voice, and saw the older looking at him with a smile. "sit here beside me." mark told.

donghyuck saw the older patting the seat beside him. this sudden act made donghyuck panic and paint of red crept upon his cheeks, "w-well i'm actually going to..." the younger awkwardly rubs his neck while he loos around. he spots jeno in the kitchen probably getting something to eat, "uh... go to jeno!"

the older didn't even get to reply since donghyuck already dashed his way towards the kitchen. great, he's now left alone, in front of the tv, just hoping he'll be alive after this movie.

jeno flinches on his spot when he felt someone suddenly slinging their hands around his neck, "god! what the fuck donghyuck?" he clutches his chest as tight as he can, looking at the younger like he just saw a ghost. ditching his fear away, he squints his eyes and looks intently at donghyuck, "hold up, why are you blushing?"

he looks around trying to hide his face away from jeno, he nervously laughs, "what are you talking about." he busied himself by looking through the cabins trying to find something to eat. when he did, he grabbed the popcorn kernels and quickly pop them inside the microwave.

just when donghyuck though that jeno already left the kitchen, the older spoke again, "is this about mark hyung?" he asks. when donghyuck didn't reply, jeno's mouth drops open and gave him a playful slap, "of course, who could it be?" he teases.

"you know, i'm not even going to ask you what happened." jeno grabs the chips and heads his way back in the living room. just then, he saw a figure, walking towards the kitchen and his smirk widens, "have fun."

donghyuck raises a brow at jeno's statement. he turns around and was met by a figure, clearly far away from jeno.

"oh hyung?" he avoids the older that's standing in front of him. instead, he went back to his popcorn that has already been popped. "i'm just going to get this popcorn and we can go back to the living room."

the older hums as a reply, leaning his side on one of the kitchen islands.

a slight blush appeared on donghyuck's cheeks when he noticed that mark is still watching him from the back. "d-do you need anything?" he stutters, now trying to face the older.

mark nods, "yeah," he replies, crossing his arms, "you."

the younger's eyes immediately widens, "w-what—"

"i really can't watch horror movies..." mark admits, looking down as he rubs his nape, awkwardly.

the younger released a small sigh, thanking the lords that mark is not thinking the same thing as him. he released a small chuckle, "s-sure!" he grins while grabbing the popcorn bag, "uh... let's g-go."

they went back into the living room and sat at one of the couches. they all saw the rest of the members trying to hide behind the throw pillow every time there's a jump scare scene. well, there's renjun, sitting on one of the single couches, still not done reading his book.

for the rest of the movie, donghyuck felt like there's an awkward wall between him and mark. there's even a huge gap between them, enough for a person to sit on.

he didn't mind it at first since he knows if he sits close enough to mark he'll go crazy. he then just went back on trying to focus on the movie while jisung release small screams who's sitting just close beside him.

soon enough, another jump scene appeared on the large flat screen tv causing mark to flinch on his spot, and placed a hand on the younger's thigh, mindlessly gripping them.

to say that donghyuck's heart was racing fast and doing backflips was an understatement. he glances around the room to see if the other members noticed, but nope, all of them are too busy hiding behind the pillows.

donghyuck glances at mark—that is now sitting too close beside him—and he can totally see how focused he is watching the movie. i think he didn't even notice where his hand is, donghyuck thought.

he grabs the bag of popcorn beside him and goes back to watching the movie. he really did try focusing on the movie, but mark's hand on his thigh prevents him from doing so.

"fuck!" mark curses under his breath in english. a dark room suddenly appears on the screen and within seconds a nun shows up. the scene obviously scared the life out of mark so the only thing he did is to hide his face on the crook of donghyuck's neck. by now, his hand is crawling dangerously close to the younger's lower area.

donghyuck panics once again, trying to stop mark's hand from going up any further. "hyung..." he whispers, yet he got ignored since mark's mind is too occupied.

"mark hyung..." he let out a small hiss when he felt mark's hand came in contact with his groin.

without a warning, donghyuck grinds his hips on mark's lower area, catching him off guard, "you started this now hurry up." donghyuck shakily breaths out.

mark smirks at the younger's words and attached their lips back, once again. his hands are now busy undoing donghyuck's belt and pants. after successfully doing it, he slowly placed donghyuck on the bed as he started doing the same to his pants.

all of a sudden, his wet dream he had with mark a few days ago flashed inside his head, causing him to jolt up from his spot—surprising not only mark but the other members too.

"l-let's sleep." he stutters out, trying to avoid the gazes that is on him, "it's nearly midnight now." donghyuck reasons out.

the other members just nod, actually agreeing with the tanned male but jaemin on the other side groans, "way to ruin the mood donghyuck."

"come on, we still have a schedule tomorrow." donghyuck continued to reason out. the other members then started to went back to their rooms without questions asked, same as donghyuck.

just when jeno is about to turn off the light in the living room, he spots a figure on one of the couches. his brows furrow, trying hard to see who's that person is by squinting his eyes.

"who is that?" he whispers to himself, the said figure then disappeared from jeno's sight making the latter's eyes widen, without thinking twice, he dashes through the hallways, chanting a "guys! guys—there's a ghost!" 

-----

when he felt his eyes being heavy, renjun closes the book in his hands and immediately observes his place. he lets a small "oh?" when he saw that the lights in the living room are now closed and so is the flat screen tv.

he stood up from his place and assumes that all of the members went to sleep.

he heard a faint scream from the hallway and looks at the direction, "guys! guys—there's a ghost!" he released a small laugh, clutching his stomach.

"oh jeno," he shook his head, "probably got traumatized by the movie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 2.5K 30
❝we don't need anyone else, this is our home❞ seven orphans who used to be inseparable, all get adopted to different families. but after ten years, i...
99.8K 4.3K 30
❝was the fame worth our friendship?❞ ꒰ when a childhood love story finally gets to blossom as donghyuck comes home from seoul. he knows his feelings...
208K 6.9K 44
|| you're mine and only mine || -o- MARKHYUCK -o- College au #4 - Markhyuck #3 - Nomin #2 - haechanlee -everything in this fanfiction is just for PUR...
226K 10.5K 68
○ Slice of life ○ School rebellion au ○ "you don't even smoke", "no I know, I just needed a reason to talk to you." ○ WARNING! This book contains men...