Kamen Rider x Boku no Hero Ac...

By Kaitou-Saikyou-Zeta

This is the continuation of my Kamen Rider x BNHA in the old account. Hope you enjoy it. (A/N: This story is... More

Bio of Tatsumaki Takeru
Bio of Seiryuu Musashi
Bio of Sawatari Kazumi
Bio of Shiroki Yumi
Bio of Kurogami Daigo
The Encounter & Fate
Grease & Red Riot
The Unpleasant Meeting
Here We Go
Charging In
Passion of Grease
Dangerous Jaw & Hopping Rabbit
Saving Eri
Farewell & New Beginning
Win Over the Kids
He Return but Not the Same
School Festival
Preparing for the School Festival
Let's Enjoy the School Festival
The Japanese Hero Billboard Chart
Endeavor, Hawks & Saber vs Hood
Special Chapter - The Smart Hero
Challenge By the No.9 Hero
Vestiges
The Joint Training of Class A & Class B
Class A vs Class B: First Match
Class A vs Class B: Second Match
Class A vs Class B: Third Match
Class A vs Class B: Fourth Match
Class A vs Class B: Fifth Match
Class A vs Class B: Sixth Match - Part 1
Class A vs Class B: Sixth Match - Part 2
New Power & All For One
Takeru's Birthday
Heroes : Rising Part 1
Heroes : Rising Part 2
Heroes : Rising Part 3
Heroes : Rising Part 4
Heroes : Rising Part 5 (Finale)
Rise of New Enemy
Merry Christmas
Power of AML Lieutanents
Off to Endeavor's Agency
One Thing at A Time
Seal, Dragon & Bat
Kurogami Daigo: Origin
Get Ready

Gentle Criminal

389 15 2
By Kaitou-Saikyou-Zeta

U.A. High surely is getting busy. But it's not the teachers, it's the students. Aside from being busy in preparing for the school festival, they also having a lot of fun doing it. Class 1-A also getting closer in perfecting their performance. However, there will be a certain person who will trying to ruin this fine day of the students.

Few Weeks Later...

(Night)
(U.A. High)
(Gym Gamma)

The students of Class 1-A are preparing the stage where they'll be performing for their concert. They work until night to prepare the whole stage. Because the school festival will start tomorrow. They work until it reach nine in the night.

Kazumi: Whee... So we finally done, huh?

Yumi: Preparing all this is really tiring...

Kirishima: The gym's closing soon! Let's do a final check and one last run-through!

Seiryuu: Finally it'll be tomorrow! I can't wait for the school festival!

Ashido are training the dance team in their last minute training for tonight before they head back to the dorm.

Sero: Before we started, I was worried we'd seem amateurish, but the band and dance teams are both better than amateur level, huh? Ashido is an unexpectedly mean coach, too.

Kirishima: Yeah. Because she likes dancing, she can be really serious about it, huh? The band team weren't the only ones who got stirred up by those words.

Seiryuu: But I guess I have to stay in the effects team. I'm no good in dancing.

Kazumi: Me too. *turn to Yumi* Hey, Yumi, aren't you good in dancing? Back in the dorm, your dance is fine.

Yumi: *sweatdrop* I'm fine with dancing, but... I'm not used of dancing in front of many people before so I think effects team is fitting place for me.

Seiryuu: So Tatsumaki is the only Rider in our class that have the spotlight... Geez, this is kinda not satisfying...

The band team also preparing themselves.

Yaoyorozu: I am getting nervous.

Jiro: *look at Bakugo* Don't improvise weird stuff during the actual performance.

Bakugo: Ah?

Jiro: It'll confuse some people.

Kaminari: Those words hurt!

Tokoyami: Kaminari, it's not just you.

Takeru: I'm really can't wait for tomorrow!

While practicing, Ashido help Midoriya and Aoyama for their last minute preparation for the performance.

Ashido: And then Midoriya, go straight to the ceiling from the wings, and set Aoyama up, pulling him up with the rope.

Midoriya use the rope and pull Aoyama up.

Ashido: That's it, that looks so good!

*bam!*

Since it already at 9:00 p.m., Hound Dog barge into the gym and scold them.

Hound Dog: It's already! Nine o'clock! Students should only be here 'till nine! Raaahhh!

Kirishima: *whisper* Shoot, let's go home.

Kazumi: *whisper* Hound Dog Sensei seriously like a beast.

After shutting off the light, they walk out from the Gym Gamma and head back to their dorm.

(Class 1-A Dorm)

Though some of them already went to sleep, most of them still awake because they too excited for it.

Kaminari: Woo, I can't sleep!

Mineta: I'm at max excitement!

Seiryuu: I just can't wait for tomorrow!

The three boys running around because they're too excited.

Ashido: Quiet down! Some people are sleeping!

Iida: I wonder if everyone will get excited with us...

Jiro: It's better not to think about stuff like that. Getting embarrassed or nervous is the worst. Once you get on the stage, all that's left is to have fun!

Kaminari: You were super embarrassed, though!

He remember about how Jiro really embarrassed about the idea of live performance and dancing that makes Jiro embarrass to teach them.

Jiro: That was different.

Takeru: *walk past Kaminari* Hey Kaminari, watch your words.

Kaminari: *suprised* Kii! I-I'm sorry!

Midoriya: What Jiro-san said works for a lot of things, huh?

Aoyama: Oui. When you think of others, it ends up helping you, too.

Midoriya: I see. *inspect the rope* The rope's frayed.

Aoyama: Wow! We did abuse it quite a bit during practice. It's proof of oue friendship!

Cross-Z Dragon: *fly close to Aoyama* Rawr rawr!

Aoyama: *shocked* What?! Dear little Cross-Z, how could you say something like that?!

Cross-Z Dragon: Rawr!

Aoyama: It's gross?!

Midoriya: With rope like this... it's dangerous. Sorry I didn't realize it...

Kaminari: *Aoyama's tone* Oh my, why don't you ask Yaoyorozu to make you one?

Ashido: Yao-momo's already sleeping! Don't treat her like a handy tool!

Kaminari: *feeling desperate* But you guys use me as a charger... What different does it make?

Mineta: This is what it means to look down on men.

Kaminari: Why don't use Tatsumaki then keep using me?

Takeru: *wiping the keytar* Kaminari, mine is Electromagentic, your's Electrification. The name sounds the same but the difference are quite large itself.

Kaminari: That's mean!

Midoriya: Since Yaoyorozu-san is already asleep, I'll go buy new rope first thing tomorrow morning. I'm the one who didn't realize it was frayed. I've got morning practice anyway, and there are some other things I want to buy, too.

Kaminari: Wait, but the performance starts at ten tomorrow. Most stores don't open 'till nine, right?

Midoriya: There's a hardware store about 15 minutes from U.A. That place opens at 8:00 a.m.

Kaminari: That's cutting it pretty close.

Ashido: Now, I really should be getting to sleep.

Iida: Yes.

Kirishima: Well, then, we'll probably do this again tomorrow, but-- Night owls! We're a little early, but...

They all cheer for their tomorrow performance.

Iida: ...let's definitely make this a success!

"Yeah!"

Jiro: Right... Though Kazumin and Yumi-chan already asleep... *look at Takeru & Seiryuu* Takeru, Seiryuu, I have a special request and I need both of you to tell this Kazumin and Yumi-chan tomorrow.

Seiryuu: Sure, what kind of request?

Jiro: How about you four transform into Rider form during the concert?

Takeru: Huh? What for?

Jiro: I mean, it'll be looking cooler. *scratch her cheek* Though this is kinda a selfish request, I want out performance to become even better with you four...

Iida: Wait, Jiro-kun! Rider form is basically a hero costume, but they're tougher and combat ready! Using them like performance costume is like--

Takeru: I'm fine with that.

Seiryuu: I guess so.

Iida: Huh?!

Seiryuu: But even if we did, Tatsumaki is the only Rider that got the spotlight...

Ashido: Don't worry! Just leave that to me! I and Jiro will think of something!

Takeru: *sigh* If Kyoka asked for me, then there's no way I can reject it.

Jiro: *blush* You don't need to say that... Being said like that in front of anyone, even our classmates, still embarrassing...

Takeru: Hahaha! I kinda having fun teasing you sometimes!

Jiro: Hey, Takeru!

Takeru: *stand up* Whatever. Let's get some rest and ready for tomorrow.

(Next Day)

At the early morning, Midoriya wake up the earliest. As always, Midoriya are doing his morning practice before head out to the hardware store to buy some rope. Takeru head out to Gym Gamma first to look at the stage they using for the concert. He also meet with Kurogami who is tasked on the security along with Ectoplasm and Hound Dog because don't really have an activity to get involved with. Midoriya also got a new pair of gloves that could help Midoriya shoot air bullets just by flicking his fingers. While doing the morning practice, Midoriya went overboard and forget about the rope. After he asked permission from All Might, he go out from the school ground and head to the hardware store.

(City)

After buying the the rope, Midoriya hurriedly stumble across two people who came from the store next to the hardware store. Looking at the man and the short young woman, Midoriya seems to recognized to older man. Before they could leave...

Midoriya: Wait please. Is this like a ritual to you?

He slowly place the stuff he bought on the ground. Midoriya remember about what Midnight say about the strictness of the security and the school festival will be cancel if it even a false alarm.

???: Ritual? What are you talking about?

Midoriya: I saw your video. Just...

???: La Brava, start filming.

Midoriya: ...stop it already.

It reveals that the man is the infamous Gentle Criminal who keep uploading videos in the website and his partner, La Brava. Midoriya don't want the effort of all students of U.A. High go to waste for some low time villain to make a video.

Midoriya: I won't let you lay a hand on my school!

Gentle Criminal: You're a very perceptive boy.

Midoriya: *in mind* Saturday morning, no people around...! *activate his Quirk* There are almost no hero agencies near U.A. I can't expect any backup...! I should ask someone at the store to call the police-- No!

Gentle Criminal: La Brava, there's been a change of plan. From this moment on, no matter what happens, don't stop the camera!

La Brava: *take out a video camera* Of course, Gentle! But, but! Are you going to fight? Here? Do you think that' a good idea?

Gentle Criminal: Dear listners! The grand adventure of a man of extraordinary talent is starting. *throw away his disguise & activate his Quirk* Don't be so dazzled you look away-- I am the gentleman thief who will save the world, Gentle Criminal! My plan have shifted. In this current predicament, I'll keept it brief. This time... *weird stance* I tried going into U.A.!

Midoriya: *in mind* That's so unsophisticated!

When he dash forward, Midoriya blocked a transparent elastic wall.

Gentle Criminal: I put this up as I took off my overcoat! If you've watched my videos, then you should already know... My Quirk is Elasticity. I bestow elasticity to the things I touch. Even if it's air...! Gently Rebound!

The elastic wall bounce Midoriya backward.

Gentle Criminal: I don't like resolving things through violence.

But it kinda violence since the rebound did throw Midoriya far away.

La Brava: You're acting so violent it's almost nasty, Gentle.

Gentle Criminal: I am also in the midst of suprise and confusion right now, La Brava. That is, this speed and power is startling and unexpected from his appearance.

He and La Brava run away toward U.A. High.

Gentle Criminal: I'm sorry, young man! I will overcome!

Midoriya: *get back up* If you're going to apologize, then don't attack my school!

He activate his Quirk and went after them.

Gentle Criminal: That is not something I can do! *tap on the ground* Gently... Trampoline!

He make the ground elastic when he touch the ground. Midoriya got bounce into the air.

Gentle Criminal: When I was a student, I, too, worked hard to put on events. I'm sure you have feelings invested in this, too, but they can't win against my mustache and my soul! This scheme is a big step toward my becoming a legend. *glance at Midoriya* Please don't get in my way!

He create elastic air platform in the air and he with La Brava bouncing across the air.

Gentle Criminal: Farewell, glimmer of youth!

La Brava: Gentle, I remember now! That boy is Midoriya Izuku! He broke his arms as he fought in the sports festival. He's a crazy boy!

Gentle Criminal: Insanity! I'd better not get involved! Before he finishes warming up, we will carry out the plan! *look at the camera* Dear listeners! "I tried going in U.A." will now switch to being a race against the clock!

Despite still in air, Midoriya turn to Gentle and La Brava. He determined to prevent Gentle and La Brava to enter U.A. High and ruin the school festival that everyone in U.A. has put their whole effort to. Midoriya make a promise to Eri that'll he dance on the stage when Eri come to see it. Jiro asked some advice from Midoriya how to organized proper notes. Because of that, Jiro able to help the band team with the notes thst she wrote with Midoriya's advice.

Midoriya: Gentle Criminal!

He put his right hand into flicking position. When remember he having hard time to shoot while moving, he focus and remain calm. When he readg himself, he flick his fingers.

Midoriya: Delaware Smash... Air Force!

He shot air bullet toward Gentle and hit him directly at the back.

Gentle Criminal: A... An air cannon?!

Midoriya: All right!

Gentle Criminal: But that's not good enough to stop me! I...! Will not...! Be discouraged!

They reach a construction site. There, Midoriya tries to defeat Gentle because of the tight area. However, Gentle use this to his advantage by making the steel beams become elastic as he jump around so fast that Midoriya couldn't predict the movement of Gentle. When he shoot the air bullet, Gentle create transparent elastic wall in the air and make the air bullt bounce back at him.

Gentle Criminal: If they're air bullets, then I'll return them with air membranes.

He create more transparent elastic walls as he continue to jumping around.

La Brava: Gentle, it's sad, but you should retreat--

Gentle Criminal: *land on a steel beam* No, La Brava. Not yet.

Midoriya: *in mind* I need to catch him!

At that time, Gentle use his Quirk to pull out the bolts from the steel beam he's standing on and make it elastic while bouncing on it.

Gentle Criminal: You must listen to what I say. I cannot cancel the effects of my Quirk of my own volition. Things return to their original state gradually. Steel beams regaining their firmness while still keep some unnatural bounce-- And the one I'm standing on with all its bolts removed. At this rate, the steel beam will fall. It is quite dangerous.

At the same time, there's an old man standing near the fence of the construction site.

Gentle Criminal: You're a student of U.A. High. There's no way... you can ignore a falling steel beam.

Midoriya instantly rush toward the steel beam below and catch the ones that falling. When seeing it is dangerous, the old man instantly run away. Gentle walk away and grab a crane as he make it elastic.

Midoriya: *in mind* No, I can't let him get away!

Gentle grab La Brava as he jump into the air by using the currently elastic crane.

(U.A. High)

Students of Class A have changed into their performance outfit while preparing themselves.

Kaminari: It's almost time! I'm getting nervous!

Yaoyorozu: Clear and serene... Calm down, Kaminari-san.

Tokoyami: Clear and serene...

Jiro: Anyway, Bakugo, put on your T-shirt. Sincr we had them made and all.

Ashido: The danfe outfits are perfect, too! We just modified some ready-made clothed, though.

Uraraka: It's gotten pretty wrinkled.

Mineta: *jumping in excitement* Doesn't matter, as lony as it's sexy!

*bang!*

Mineta: Ahh!

He get shot at the back. The Riders of Class A in their Rider form. Takeru in Build RabbitTank, Seiryuu in Cross-Z Charge, Kazumi in Grease and Yumi in Ixa.

Jiro: Okay, you four are perfect!

Build: Geez, I kinda rather we just wear normal clothes but you request for this.

Grease: I hope we can be a good use.

(City)

Gentle Criminal: Our plans have changed, La Brava, but if they're on their guard and I still manage to sneak in, then I will become even more well-known! As a man who accomplished a great feat!

Midoriya take the chance when Gentle isn't look back as he shoot another air bullet toward him. Gentle barely able to dodge the air bullet.

Gentle Criminal: He's tenacious!

La Brava: Neither you nor that boy will ever give up, huh? Let's use it... My Quirk.

There's only sixty-nine minutes left before the performance while the school festival starts at nine.

(U.A. High)
(Green Room)

Monoma: Ahahahahahaha! Ahaha! Ahaha! What's with those clothes, Kendo?!

Yanagi Reiko is currently helping Kendo dress herself. Monoma, Tetsutetsu and Awase, in their performance outfits, just barge into the room.

Tetsutetsu: Oh, that's look good on you!

Awase: Isn't it too sexy?

Yanagi: Hey, boys, don't just walk in like this.

Monoma: That appearance... It's hard to believe that's the look of someone who's sold her soul to violence!

Kendo: *sweatdrop* Is that a compliment or an insult?

Monoma: A compliment! After all, the one who entered you was me! Since you're popular after being in the commercial, I'm sure you'd win! If you win, then Class B will be even more "Plus Ultra"! Most importantly, during that time, I would be free from your powerful fist!

Kendo: Maybe I should just let Tatsumaki hit you when he get a chance... Well, if I'm going to do it, I'm going to aim for the top.

Hado: Hey, hey, wait! Why you so sure you'll win? We don't know it yet.

Monoma: Hado Nejire-senpai!

Hado: Looking forwars to competing with you, Kendo-san.

Kendo: I-I'm looking forward to it, too--

Suddenly, rose petals flies around in the room.

???: Oh my, speaking of victory while disregarding me?

She is the two-streak winner of the beauty pageant of U.A. High, Kenranzaki Bibimi from the support course.

Bibimi: I an the graced with perfect beauty!

Monoma: Kenranzaki Bibimi-senpai!

Bibimi: Ahahahahaha!

???: Hey, don't forget about me!

It shows Natsumi with her full confident expression.

Natsumi: Last year, I'm in third place but it really is not satisfying! This year... I'll win for sure!

Monoma: Aoi Natsumi-senpai!

Despite not really glaring or showing aura like usual, it already shown that these three high school girls from different years are aiming to win.

Awase: It's a fight among women...

(City)

Midoriya take the chance when the crane still in the elastic state. He jump onto the crane and launch himself into the air as he continue to chase Gentle and La Brava to prevent them from ruining the school festival.

La Brava: He's on our tail, Gentle!

Gentle Criminal: La Brava, if possible, I want to save your Quirk for our retreat.

La Brava: But, but, Gentle! At this rate, it's highly possible you'll fail!

Gentle Criminal: I know that! Because it's a race against time now.

He turn around and see Midoriya already getting closer.

Gentle Criminal: He's too fast!

He create a transparent elastic wall to defend him. Midoriya use the walls that are still there to his advantage. He dash forward and reach at the side of Gentle.

Midoriya: *in mind* Remember where they are!

When Gentle create another one, Midoriya point his hand the other way. He shoot an air bullet at the elastic walls and it bouncing around until hit Gentle.

Gentle: Gahh!

La Brava: Gentle!

When Midoriya land on the ground, he quickly grab both of them.

Midoriya: Don't resist. Please, just give up.

La Brava look at Gentle who is currently suffering because of his own resolve and emotions. She remember when she was a student, everything didn't work well for her until she saw Gentle's videos in the website. When she become Gentle's partner, she become in love with him because no one ever show kindness and being polite at her before. When she claim that she love Gentle, her Quirk activate and begun to powering Gentle up.

Present Mic(Intro): La Brava. Quirk: Love. By murmuring her love, she can power up the person she loves most for a short time.

When he get powered-up, Gentle push Midoriya away as he stand back up and carry La Brava on his shoulder.

Gentle Criminal: I don't like using brute force, so I always cut scenes like this. Please sleep a while for me.

He hit Midoriya at the head.

La Brava: Sorry, Midoriya Izuku.

Midoriya: I've...

They turn around at him.

Midoriya: ...fought against stronger... faster people... I... haven't lost yet!

He instantly shoot air bullet when they heard Present Mic's announcement that the school festival have started.

Gentle Criminal: This is impossible, young man!

La Brava: No way...

Gentle Criminal: *in mind* We always use this, Lover Mode, to extract ourselves. Always, the two of us!

He place La Brava down as he and Midoriya dash toward each other.

Midoriya: Please, just stop!

They are now fighting in the midair.

La Brava: Gentle! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! My love... My love wasn't enough!

Gentle Criminal: No one has proved that your love was not enough! Gently Sandwich!

He create multiple transparent elastic walls in an instant. Gentle slam Midoriya down to the ground with the multiple walls and pin him down.

Gentle Criminal: A sandwich is deemed more elegant the thinner it is. I don't like piling layer upon layer... But even so, I want to fulfill... the fleeting dream of my middle years! To leave my name in history! For posterity! This dream is no longer a dream I hold for myself! Today, I take the first step toward my great work! It's not so trivial that I can just give it up when someone tells me to! If you're a U.A. student, then you must understand my yearning for my dream.

Despite pinned down, Midoriya able to crack the down big enough for him to escape.

Midoriya: Why? If you understand so much, then why the school festival? Why would you trample on everyone's hopes?!

He grab Gentle's cloak but get bounce back up.

Gentle Criminal: That's because that's how it is!

As he get pulled back up, Midoriya push Gentle.

Midoriya: If it's for your dream, then you can steal people's hard work and passion, and the smile of a girl who doesn't know how to smile yet?!

Gentle: If that means... I can make my dream come true!

He remember in the past that he disappointed his parents by keep failing even though he aim to become a hero, accidently injury a Pro Hero when he actually trying to help and even his friend who become a Pro Hero forget about him. Gentle won't give up until he put his and La Brava's name on the history.

La Brava: *in mind* Up until now, we only used Lover Mode to escape. Gentle doesn't like violence, and yet he's--

Gentle Criminal: You can mock me and say that I'm mentally weak! That's fine! I...!

He punch forward but Midoriya caught Gentle's fist.

Midoriya: I won't mock you, Gentle Criminal.

La Brava: Win! Win, Gentle!

The Lover Mode power increase and makes Gentle even stronger.

Midoriya: *in mind* That girl's Quirk...! *held Gentle's fists* His power is getting stronger!

Gentle Criminal: You! Why do you want to be a hero?

Midoriya: I'm the same as you, Gentle. My dream isn't just my own anymore! A dream too big for the body I was born with! A dream I'd given up on from the bottom of my heart! For everyone that didn't laugh! For everyone that acknowledge me! I want to live up to their expectations! For those who have been hurt... I want... to become someone who can show them a bright future!

Gentle: The same... huh?

He throw Midoriya to the side and he hit a tree. La Brava quickly turn on her laptop in order to hack into U.A. security system.

La Brava: *in mind* I believe! I believe that Gentle will win! The computer and program that I put together for this day-- If I can connect to U.A.'s internal network with this special wi-fi, then I can deactivate their security system, and we can get inside.

However, the access keep denying her.

La Brava: *in mind* From here, the wi-fi just barely doesn't reach!

She want to helo Gentle reach his dream by infiltrating into U.A. school festival. Midoriya about to chase after her but Gentle stop him.

Gentle: Am I still... *kick Midoriya* not as strong as those you've fought before? *bouncing around* I will throw away shame, honor and my way of doing things to defeat you! That is the courtesy I can show a person like you!

Before Gentle could hit him, Midoriya flick his fingers all at once. Gentle dodge the air bullets but got hit by one at his leg, making him lost his balance. Midoriya take the chance and jump toward him.

Midoriya: *in mind* Shoot Style... St. Louis Smash!

He land a powerful kick right into Gentle's face, knocking him down on the ground. The Lover Mode lose it's effect and Midoriya land on top of Gentle, pinning him down.

Midoriya: You were harder to fight than anyone I'd ever fought until now, Gentle.

La Brava come back when Hound Dog, Rogue and Ectoplasm clones are patrolling around. She saw that Gentle already defeated by Midoriya.

Gentle Criminal: Run... away...

Present Mic(Intro): The power up from Love lasts for only a short time and can only be used once per day.

La Brava drop the laptop as she rush to Midoriya and hitting him, despite it has no effect since she's actually weak. She demand Midoriya to let Gentle go. Gentle think about how La Brava keep support him at all cause and even risk herself in order to save him. The Lover Mode get Gentle one last boost and only enough to push Midoriya. When Gentle sit up, he hug La Brava as she hug him back.

Gentle Criminal: *in mind* Just go away like that, Midoriya Izuku. For the sake of her bright future. Midoriya Izuku. You should be proud. You protected everything you stood for and won.

Hound Dog, Rogue and Ectoplasm clones reach them.

Rogue: Sensei.

Hound Dog. Yeah. We've stumbled over a peddle on the road.

Gentle Criminal: U.A., I wish to turn myself in.

Preview...

"I hope that you can reach your dream one day..."

"What is that slowpoke doing at the time like this?!"

"Thanks for coming!"

"Everyone, let's enjoy this school festival!"

Next time: "Let's Enjoy the School Festival."

"Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 302 17
สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด'แด› ส€แด‡แดกส€ษชแด›แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฑษชแดแด˜สŸส ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ สแดแดœ แด…แดษด'แด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข ส™แด€แด‹แดœษขแดแดœ x ๊œฐแด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€
11.7K 550 12
***๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• + ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž*** ๐Š๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. ๐€ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
35.3K 429 21
( a spider deku story I started writing on amino)
907K 26.1K 65
๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง...