Kamen Rider x Boku no Hero Ac...

By Kaitou-Saikyou-Zeta

This is the continuation of my Kamen Rider x BNHA in the old account. Hope you enjoy it. (A/N: This story is... More

Bio of Tatsumaki Takeru
Bio of Seiryuu Musashi
Bio of Sawatari Kazumi
Bio of Shiroki Yumi
Bio of Kurogami Daigo
The Encounter & Fate
Grease & Red Riot
The Unpleasant Meeting
Here We Go
Charging In
Passion of Grease
Dangerous Jaw & Hopping Rabbit
Saving Eri
Farewell & New Beginning
Win Over the Kids
He Return but Not the Same
School Festival
Gentle Criminal
Let's Enjoy the School Festival
The Japanese Hero Billboard Chart
Endeavor, Hawks & Saber vs Hood
Special Chapter - The Smart Hero
Challenge By the No.9 Hero
Vestiges
The Joint Training of Class A & Class B
Class A vs Class B: First Match
Class A vs Class B: Second Match
Class A vs Class B: Third Match
Class A vs Class B: Fourth Match
Class A vs Class B: Fifth Match
Class A vs Class B: Sixth Match - Part 1
Class A vs Class B: Sixth Match - Part 2
New Power & All For One
Takeru's Birthday
Heroes : Rising Part 1
Heroes : Rising Part 2
Heroes : Rising Part 3
Heroes : Rising Part 4
Heroes : Rising Part 5 (Finale)
Rise of New Enemy
Merry Christmas
Power of AML Lieutanents
Off to Endeavor's Agency
One Thing at A Time
Seal, Dragon & Bat
Kurogami Daigo: Origin
Get Ready

Preparing for the School Festival

505 17 1
By Kaitou-Saikyou-Zeta

As soon as the school festival announced to be held within a month, the students of every course in every years are busy doing their planning for the school festival. Class 1-A are busy with their prepration for the concert. The band team, effect team and the dance team are currently practicing as much as they needed. Because today is Saturday, they all in busy mode since Todoroki, Bakugo and Yumi don't have provisional license training today.

(U.A. High)
(Class 1-A Dorm)

Each group is practicing this afternoon. They all doing their best to do their best in the concert that they'll be performing in the school festival.

(Band Team)

Jiro: We just have to single-mindedly...

Katsuki: ...pratice to kill!

Takeru: I'll kill every single one of their mind!

(Effects Team)

Sero: I see, that's a great idea!

Yumi: *nod* Yup, yup! How about we talk to the dance team about it?

Seiryuu: I'm sure they'll be good with it.

Kirishima: Wait, but that means we don't have enough people.

Cross-Z Dragon: Rawr rawr!

Kirishima: Look, even Cross-Z agree with it.

(Dance Team)

While the dance team are practicing, Mirio and Eri went to visit them as the dance team rush to them.

Midoriya: Eri-chan!

Eri: Deku-san.

Ojiro: What? Who's this? Your daughter, Togata-senpai?

Tsuyu: What a lovely clothes.

Uraraka: S-So cute!

Aizawa: Midoriya, the principal his given permission. In order to keep her from being suprised and panicking, we wanted to let her visit once to get used to it.

Iida: Eri-chan... I see, you're from the work study! I'm Iida! Nice to meet you!

Mineta: I'm Mineta! I can't wait to see how you look in ten years.

Yumi: *disgust* Mineta-kun, what was that supposed to mean?

Eri hide behind Mirio because she quite shy to many people.

Mirio: She's kind of shy, right? Shy, huh? So, I wanted to take Eri-chan around U.A. Midoriya-kun, do you want to come, too?

Midoriya: Huh? *nod* Yes!

Kirishima: *from inside the dorm* Hey, dance team! We wanted to talk about-- Oh, it's Eri-chan! *run to them* Hey there! Wait, you don't know who I am, huh?

Ashido: Then, why don't we take a break? Let's have teatime!

Midoriya: Takeru, Eri-chan's here!

Takeru: *from inside the dorm* Seriously?!

He hurriedly rush out from the dorm and arrives there.

Midoriya: Do you want to come with I and Togata-senpai to show Eri-chan around the school?

Takeru: Of course! I'd be happy to do so!

(U.A. High School Ground)

After Midoriya, Takeru and Mirio change into their school uniform, they head out to take Eri to a tour through the school.

Mirio: Since today's a weekend, but since everyone's in the dorm, a lot of students are still preparing for the festival.

While walking through the hallway, they meet with two business students in third year.

"Oh, it's Togata!"

"Eh?! *saw Eri* A kid?! Don't tell me this is why you're on temporary leave from the school...?!"

Mirio just smile.

"Wait, say something! This makes it seem real!"

"Putting all jokes aside, this year's Class I will be amazing, so make sure you come! You two, too!"

He hand over a flyer to each of them.

Midoriya: This is a really nice flyer...!

Takeru: Everyone are doing their best. Of course they wanted everything to be the best.

Then they walk through the ground side where the students are doing more wood works.

"Can you get that nail?"

"Hey, wait! Don't put a poster up there!"

"Guys, I need some help with these!"

"Where do I place this table?"

Midoriya: Even though there's still a month, everyone's really busy!

Mirio: Everyone's trying to do something cooler than last year... They're trying to make it "Plus Ultra!"

Takeru: But seeing them so busy, they also seem to have fun with it.

Suddenly, a dragon head appear in front of them and startled Midoriya. It was a dragon head prop that Tetsutetsu, Awase and Monoma from Class 1-B carries.

Tetsutetsu: Oh, sorry! Hey, you're Midoriya and Tatsumaki from Class A!

Monoma: What's this, what's this? For you to be idling around in a place like this... You don't have any work to do?

Midoriya: *turn to Eri* Eri-chan, are you okay?

Takeru: *turn to Eri* Don't worry, it's just a dragon prop. Nothing scary about it.

Eri: I thought it was the lady that fell from the sky... or the person with blue armor?

Midoriya: Fell from the sky...? Oh, you mean Ryukyu and Seiryuu-kun.

Monoma: Oh, are you ignoring me? You sure that's okay? I heard Class A is doing a concert or something. You okay with that? This time, to put it bluntly, Class B's performance is going to be much more amazing than yours! "Romeo and Juliet and the Prisoner of Azkaban: The Return of the King." It's a complete original script written by us, a super spectacular fantasy play! You should probably go prepare-- A handkerchief to wipe your tears when you're blown away by us, that is! Ahahahahaha! Hahahahaha! Haha--

He got hit by Awase with a stick, knocking him out. Monoma write Awase's name on the ground with his blood.

Awase: He seems to be even nastier than usual... Sorry, Class A. Kendo isn't around so there's no one to stop him.

Takeru: I don't mind if you want me to hit him. I don't like Monoma at all.

Awase: Sorry, Tatsumaki. *sweatdrop* Though Kendo might let you, I'm pretty sure you'll bash his face.

Takeru: Hmm... Fair enough.

Midoriya: It seems like she always came as a set with Monoma-kun...

Awase: *carry Monoma* Not today. She's going to be in the beauty pageant.

Midoriya: Beauty pageant?!

Awase: Yeah, she was entered against her will.

Takeru: Against her will...? What kind of monster make her do something that do that kind of thing?

Tetsutetsu: I'm not Monoma, but let's all go all out!

They walk away and continue their work on their live act performance.

Mirio: Sorry to suddenly show you the bad parts of U.A., Eri-chan.

Eri: Mm?

Midoriya: Sensei didn't say anything about a beauty pageant.

Takeru: If I heard about it, I probably ask if any girls in our class want to participate it...

Mirio: Speaking of the beauty pageant, she's also really into it this year.

Midoriya: She? Who?

Mirio: Last year's runner-up... Hado Nejire-san, right?

(Equipment Room)

They went there to meet with Hado along with few students in the room. Hado is trying some dresses to prepare herself for the beauty pageant. Eri look with awe at Hado who's floating in the air with her Quirk.

Hado: Hey, hey, what is Eri-chan here? It's so strange! Why? Why? How fun!

"So Nejire is more of a cute type than a sexy type!"

"That's how she lost last year, remember?"

Midoriya: *look away* Your Quirk is flashy, and with your looks and b-b-bo-bo...

Mirio: "Body proportions."

Takeru: *in mind* Izu, you still really nervous when facing with girls, huh?

Midoriya: Even with all that, you were still only runner-up?!

Hado: Yeah, listen to this! Are you listening? Every year, I keep losing! There's this other girl who's amazing! The beauty pageant champion... In support course Class 3-G, Kenranzaki Bibimi-san!

Midoriya: It's kind of amazing!

Amajiki: This year's pageant also includes Kendo, who gained a lot of secret fans from being in a commercial. Hado is also going all out. Just thinking about performing... in front of so many people... *holding his stomach* Oww... Is making my stomuch hurt...

Hado: *get closer to her friend* At first, I just tried entering because Yuyu told me too, but it's pretty fun and I don't want to lose. *smile brightly* That's why this year, I'll definitely win! It's my last chance!

Mirio: You can do it.

Amajiki: Yeah.

*bam!*

At the door, Kurogami entered the room while carrying a large box of high-heels.

Kurogami: Hado, I brought some high-heels that you asked for!

Hado: Thanks, Kurogami!

Kurogami: Amajiki, hurry up and help me with this! I'm quite busy so at least help me with this kind of stuff!

Amajiki: Huh? But my stomach--

Kurogami: Don't make excuse! If you do...

He drop the box and open his jacket. He wears a black shirt with the words, "You're the prettiest ever," in kanji.

Amajiki: If I don't help you... I'm the prettiest ever...?

Kurogami: Huh? *look at his shirt* Crap! I wear the wrong shirt today, again!

Amajiki: *cover his mouth* I'm feeling sick...

Kurogami: No way! This is for Hado! You wait here, I change into the correct one!

He quickly rush out of the room.

Mirio: Wow... He's being quite energitic than ever.

Midoriya: *sweatdrop* Or too energitic...

Takeru: *sweatdrop* Yeah... Kurogami-san seriously trying to take everything serious...

(Development Studio)

Mirio: Now! Next is...

They went to the support course zone where they doing their development in needed items for the school festival.

Mirio: The support course! *cover his ears* All the grades work together to put on an exhibition of their work.

Midoriya: I know about this! This is something that majes a splash every year!

Takeru: Wow, look at those support items. They really putting all their efforts in order to create the perfect items for the school festival.

Hatsume: That's right! The school festival is the support course's time to shine!

Midoriya: *turn around/suprised* Hatsume-san! Wait... whoa!

He look behind her and saw a large robot like large suit.

Hatsume: It's my super cute baby #202!

Midoriya: Oh, you look like you've got dirt on you...

Hatsume: Ah! Bathing just seems like a waste of time!

Midoriya: Really?!

Mirio: Wow!

Takeru: *sweatdrop* That isn't what a girl usually said...

Hatsume: The sports festival was like a secondary place for the hero course show off. But, this time, we've been given the spotlight! *patting her creation* It's so I can get even bigger companies to look at my babies even more carefully! I need to raise them in a way that doesn't embarrass me!

Midoriya smile at her.

Hatsume: How did the iron soles work out for you? If there's anything else, please let me know right away!

Midoriya: I will, thank--

*boom!*

Hatsume: Baby?!

Her creation blow up, again.

"Ahh! Hatsume, again?!"

"Water! Water!"

"It exploded again!"

Midoriya: Hatsume-san, sorry about that! Let's go, Eri-chan!

Eri: Okay.

(Time Skip)

Everyone are still busy even after reaching the afternoon. They keep up their work.

(Caféteria)

The trio take Eri to the caféteria.

Mirio: Well, that's about it.

Midoriya: Are you used to it...? I mean, how was it?

Takeru: Is U.A. High good for you? 

Eri: I don't really know...

A bead of sweat appear at the side of their head.

Eri: But... there are a lot of different people working hard, so I wonder how it'll turn out...

The three of them smile with Eri being happy about it.

???: That's what people call "getting excited."

They turn to the side and saw Midnight and Principal Nezu. The principal is eating a cheese fastly.

Midoriya: Principal Nezu! Midnight Sensei!

Takeru: Principal, you eat the cheese so fast!

Nezu: *finish the cheese & wipe his mouth* It seems like it was worthwhile! *turn to the students* I'm also excited about the school festival! So many students are working hard and having fun in order to make it best and let people enjoy it!

Midnight: The police also had stuff to say about it.

Nezu: Now, Kayama-kun. *move down from the chair* Anyway, hope you all enjoy it to your hearts content.

He remember about the discussion with some government agents about the school festival. Midnight stand up and hold her dishes.

Midnight: I won't tell yoi the details, but it looks like the principal worked hard. As a result, the security is even stronger... And if the alarm sounds, even if it's a false alarm, we had to agree to cancel and evacuate, otherwise we can't have it.

Midoriya: That's strict...

Takeru: And so unfair...

Midnight: Of course, to keep that from happening, we're also beefing up our defense. We're even releasing Hound Dog around the vicinity of the school.

Midoriya: Releasing?!

Takeru: Is he beast or what?!

Midnight: Oh, yeah, Class A's performance is causing a stir in the faculty lounge, too! Do your best at living your youth!

Midoriya: Yes, ma'am!

Takeru: We'll do the best performance that will definitely shock them to the core!

Eri: Deku-san, Build-san, what are you doing?

Midoriya: We're performing a dance with music! I'll be dancing! I'll do my best make it fun for you, so make sure you come to watch!

Takeru: I'll be playing music instrument on the stage. I'll make sure you smile when you see I and Izuku doing our best on the stage during the concert!

Midoriya: *stand up* Sorry, our break's almost over, so I'm heading off.

Takeru: *stand up* Me too. We can't stay too long or our talent get rust.

Mirio: Okay! Just so you know, I'm looking forward to it, too!

One Week Later...

(Classroom 1-A)

However, it didn't turn out the way Midoriya wanted.

Ashido: Midoriya... you're fired from the dance team!

Midoriya: Huh?!

Takeru: Eh?!

Ashido: I said fired, but strictly speaking... the effects team scouted you! They said they need more people!

Midoriya: *shocked expression* Why me...? I already told Eri-chan that I'd be dancing...

Ashido: They want to make it so Aoyama can reach the whole room...

Midoriya: What does it mean for Aoyama-kun to reach the whole room...?

Ashido: ...but we don't have large-scale equipment like that, so they said they wanted a power-type person to move him by hand. Tatsumaki is do have power Quirk, too, but he's in the band team so it can't be helped.

Takeru: You going to ask me if I'm not in the band team, right?

Ashido: Dunno! Because Jiro surely want you to do something useful for the concert!

Takeru: *sweatdrop* Your smile just give it away...

Aoyama: During the beginning of the performance, I'm going to transform from a dancer into a disco ball. It's a perfect job for me. I'd like your help.

Midoriya: Which means, I'll just have a smaller part...

Kirishima: Sorry! It'll waste all that practice you put in, but can you do it? We want to make it even better...!

Kazumi: I am a power type myself but I only get stronger! Please help it, Midoriya!

Midoriya: So why didn't ask Cross-Z? I mean, he is stronger than he looks.

Ashido: Well, Cross-Z role is to create small fireballs and make them explode like fireworks! So that's why I asked you!

Midoriya: If I can still dance, I won't have been lying to Eri-chan. If it's to make this into something good... All right!

Kirishima: Thanks, you're such a man!

Aoyama: Merci!

After the class meeting about their role, Midoriya continue up with his training in mastering One For All: Full Cowling in 20%. Meanwhile, Takeru walks through the hallway, he meet up witu Subaru.

Takeru: Subara Sensei.

Subaru: Yo, Tatsumaki.

Takeru: It's been a while. How's the time here as a teacher?

Subaru: Well, a lot of new things and the old things that remind me just how great I feel to be back in this place again. Anyway, I heard that Class A are doing a concert. *thumb up* Good luck to you firsts years.

Takeru: Yes, sir!

Kaminari: *from distance* Hey, Tatsumaki! Let's hurry back to the dorm so we can continue the band team practice!

Takeru: I know, Kaminari! See you later, Sensei.

Subaru: Sure. Do your best.

Takeru walk away as he and Kaminari head back to the dorm to continue the band practice.

Subaru: *in mind* Concert, huh? When I'm here, I never thought about that. Well, maybe because I'm a support course student before transfer to the hero course in my third year. Well, those kids really trying to make the best show they've got.

He smile before head to the staff room.

(Time Skip)
(Night)
(Class 1-A Dorm)

They all still busy in discussion despite they're now resting for a while.

Bakugo: You're rushing, bastard! Follow my lead!

Kaminari: But you keeo throwing in now arrangements, so it's confusing!

Yaoyorozu: *making some tea* Jiro-san, you seem to be born to teach. For a beginner like Kaminari-san to be able to learn chord progressions in just a week...!

Jiro: It's not that amazing. Anyway, today's tea smells really good!

Yaoyorozu: You can tell? Mother sent to this elusive tea. Gold Tips Imperial. Everyone, please try some!

Hagakure: I don't really get it, but thanks, as always!

Ashido: I don't really get it, but that's so bourgeios!

Uraraka: Deku-kun, you're not going to drink Yao-momo-chan's tea...?

She realize that Midoriya is in his muttering state. He looking at his phone to search for a video of All Might using an item. However, he accidentally tap on a different video. It is the video of a villain named Gentle Criminal who keep uploading videos of his crimes into the website. He's a famous villain that most cause trouble around with his gentleman personality in order to take everyone's attention.

Uraraka: That's a short one.

Midoriya: This guy... Is he famous? People doesn't seem to like him much, though. I only know of know who he is, but he's a villain who's kind of famous in certain circles for causing trouble. It's kind of amazing that he's been putting out thise videos but hasn't been caught yet, though. I wonder what he's planning next...

Takeru: He's like a joke in the net.

He take a seat at the couch with Cross-Z Dragon on his right shoulder.

Uraraka: Oh, Takeru-kun.

Takeru: Even the police are investigating them. They aren't sure if this Gentle Criminal are serious or not because he didn't even take the money that he demanded and only aim to beat up heroes. I don't really understand what that guy is aiming for.

Midoriya: But it really is suprising to see that he able to evade the police for a long time.

Takeru: Yeah... Like what everyone would expect. Appearance can be deceiving.

Meanwhile...

(Class 3-A Dorm)

Outside of Class 3-A dorm, Kurogami is sitting at the stairs and getting a call from someone.

Kurogami: Yo. What do you want this time?

Gai(Phone): That's cold. Anyway, just wanting to know how is the festival holding up. The League doesn't seem to be interested with it.

Kurogami: That's better. There's no way I'll let them just barge in and ruin all the efforts everyone here put in.

Gai(Phone): You sound it like you're a hero.

Kurogami: Shut it. Remember, only the teachers know about you're being an informant.

Gai(Phone): I know.

Kurogami: So, what do you actually plan to do? Are you really fine by doing this?

Gai(Phone): As long as I can take Rai out from that guy palm, I'll do anything. But being side with the villains isn't something that I wish for.

Kurogami: You know that his assassin will never let go of his target, right?

Gai(Phone): I know... I might able to deceive them for now, but not for long. Anyway... Just stay in your current life now. You should enjoy the school life.

He hang up.

Kurogami: That guy really... *sigh* ...Troublesome.

"Hey, Kurogami. What are you doing outside alone? We need to get some sleep because we'll be busy!"

Kurogami: Yeah, yeah!

He stand up before head back into the building.

Kurogami: *in mind* In being a villain or a hero trainee... Being a hero trainee isn't that bad.

He entered the building and get back to his room to get some rest. The whole U.A. High will get even more busy when the school festival is drawing closer.

Preview...

"We finally done..."

"It's finally tomorrow!"

"This boy is from U.A..."

"Don't make a move on my school!"

Next time: "Gentle Criminal."

"Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 143 12
。... 。... 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗳𝗲𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿! 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺 𝖻𝗇𝗁𝖺 𝗍𝖾𝗑𝗍𝖿𝗂𝖼 𝖼𝗎𝗓 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗋𝖾𝖽 and 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗇𝗈 𝗐𝗂𝖿𝗂^ - ^
269K 7.7K 57
Picked for Todoroki Wanted by bakugou Please your family with the good boy or disappoint with the bad boy.
229K 8.6K 24
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚕𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 �...
1.6K 24 2
fluff filled adventures with deku and todoroki! (all of these are crossposted from my ao3: prettyinwentz!)