Kamen Rider x Boku no Hero Ac...

By Kaitou-Saikyou-Zeta

This is the continuation of my Kamen Rider x BNHA in the old account. Hope you enjoy it. (A/N: This story is... More

Bio of Tatsumaki Takeru
Bio of Seiryuu Musashi
Bio of Sawatari Kazumi
Bio of Shiroki Yumi
Bio of Kurogami Daigo
The Encounter & Fate
Grease & Red Riot
The Unpleasant Meeting
Here We Go
Charging In
Passion of Grease
Dangerous Jaw & Hopping Rabbit
Farewell & New Beginning
Win Over the Kids
He Return but Not the Same
School Festival
Preparing for the School Festival
Gentle Criminal
Let's Enjoy the School Festival
The Japanese Hero Billboard Chart
Endeavor, Hawks & Saber vs Hood
Special Chapter - The Smart Hero
Challenge By the No.9 Hero
Vestiges
The Joint Training of Class A & Class B
Class A vs Class B: First Match
Class A vs Class B: Second Match
Class A vs Class B: Third Match
Class A vs Class B: Fourth Match
Class A vs Class B: Fifth Match
Class A vs Class B: Sixth Match - Part 1
Class A vs Class B: Sixth Match - Part 2
New Power & All For One
Takeru's Birthday
Heroes : Rising Part 1
Heroes : Rising Part 2
Heroes : Rising Part 3
Heroes : Rising Part 4
Heroes : Rising Part 5 (Finale)
Rise of New Enemy
Merry Christmas
Power of AML Lieutanents
Off to Endeavor's Agency
One Thing at A Time
Seal, Dragon & Bat
Kurogami Daigo: Origin
Get Ready

Saving Eri

596 24 1
By Kaitou-Saikyou-Zeta

The raid went even more than just a raid, it's a battle. Takeru finally use his new Rider form against Kurogami who obtain the power of Kamen Rider Rogue. After the long-short battle, Build won even though he taken damage from Rogue's attack and his own Quirks. With Toga and Twice make Mimic get mad, he unleash his Quirk to the fullest and lost control of himself when Toga and Twice make him mad. Because Mimic lost his cool, he just let himself being spotted and he is captured. Mirio who went ahead fight the rest of the remaining two of the Eight Bullets, Nemoto Shin and Sasaki Deidoro. He beat them and then went to face Chisaki and Kurono. During the fight, Nemoto load a gun with the Quirk destroy drug and shot it toward Eri, but Mirio sacrifice his own Quirk in order to Eri. Though to be weakened, Mirio still able to fight and be a tough opponent despite his Quirk is gone. When things about to get bad, Midoriya and the rest of the raid team came to help.

(Damaged Hall)

In the damaged hall, Nighteye fight with Chisaki, who fused with Nemoto to form into a monster, to give Midoriya and Mirio to take Eri away from there. He use Foresight to see the possible future of Chisaki while fighting him. He saw that Midoriya will die in a horrible way killed by Chisaki. In order to save them, he sacrifice himself and have a sharp pointed cement pierce through his gut. When Midoriya came to save him, he also take damage with one cement stuck at his left arm and the other at his right leg. Chisaki use Nemoto's Quirk to force Eri to come back there and succeed. When things about to get even worse, the ceiling cracked and breaks. It shows Cross-Z has his burning fist punch into Rikiya and burst down into the hall. Ryukyu in her dragon form along with Uraraka and Tsuyu also there.

Uraraka: Deku-kun! Huh?

Tsuyu: If Deku-chan's here, then who the one from before?

Rikiya: You damn brat!

Cross-Z: Don't you dare call me brat, you oversized bastard!

He add even more blue flames and cause an explosion that knock Rikiya out from his conciousness. When they turn, they saw Nighteye who is heavily injured.

Cross-Z: Nighteye!

Midoriya: *run toward Chisaki* Guys, please take care of Nighteye!

Cross-Z: Deku!

Chisaki place his hands on the floor and raise the ground up while holding Eri.

Midoriya: I won't let you!

He jump into the air with his arms stretch out.

Midoriya: *in mind* Grab her! For sure this time!

Chisaki: *glance back* You're really persistant!

He look at the side and saw Mirio's cape.

Chisaki: That got flung, too? Disgusting!

Eri: *in mind* Th-That's...

She remember Mirio who tries to protect her at all cause.

Eri: *in mind* Please stop. That's enough. I don't want anyone to die... I don't want this. But why did they...

She look at the cape and remember what Mirio said to her. That he'll become her hero that will save her from this suffering. Suddenly, the horn at Eri's forehead shine as her Quirk activate. She jump off from Chisaki and grab the cape and at the same time separating Nemoto from Chisaki. This Eri's Quirk, the ability of rewind.

Eri: *in mind* These people won't going to give up. Not until I'm saved. Even it means they can get killed doing that. I have to let them save me. I have to go back. I have to go back! Into that kind arms!

She jump off from the pillar toward Midoriya who is trying to reach for her. Eri fell into Midoriya's arms and he caught her.

Midoriya: I will never... let you go again.

Chisaki: Give her back!

He slam his palm on the pillar as it cause debris and more spikes burst toward Midoriya. In the midair, Midoriya keep trying to dodge the pillars while protecting Eri from taken away by Chisaki again.

Midoriya: *in mind* I can't move well in the midair! But I won't let go! I will not let go of Eri-chan this time! I won't let her through all that suffering again. I want to be strong enough that no one will worry about me. To always win...

Unconciously, his Quirk react to his feelings.

Midoriya: *in mind* To always save everyone...

He kick away the spikes at near him. When Chisaki create more, Midoriya suddenly disappear from his vision and a strong air pressure almost everything away. Before he realize it, Midoriya saw himself and Eri is outside the hideout in the high air.

Ryukyu: What... just happened?

Cross-Z: That guy just...

Uraraka: Where's Deku-kun?

She look ahead and saw Chisaki who's standing up while bleeding.

Uraraka: Chisaki!

Even Midoriya was confused on how he able to do that.

Midoriya: *in mind* Did I blast off in my attempt to kick? Like All Might's New Hampshire Smash? The air pressure propelled me at high speed? Did I lose control like when I fought Kacchan and Takeru? In other word... did I just use One For All at 100%? Wait! Wait a minute! That would mean my leg is...

Chisaki fix his injured body. He slowly walk toward the unconcious Rikiya. He activate his Quirk on Riyika and starting to break Rikiya apart before fusing with him.

Cross-Z: He's going to do that thing again!

Ryukyu: This is bad!

Sir Nighteye: It's... fine...

They turn to Nighteye.

Sir Nighteye: At least for the time being, he won't target any of you. He'll head to the surface to pursuit of Midoriya and Eri-chan. Then, he'll kill Midoriya. Uraraka quickly want to run ahead and help Midoriya.

Uraraka: We have to--

She suddenly out of strength and fall to the floor.

Uraraka: *in mind* I want to move, but I can't! Deku-kun!

Cross-Z: Damn it! I'm out of stamina after that Rikiya guy sap out my agility when I hit him!

???: Then leave this to me!

He turn to the side and saw a red blur running past him. It was in an instant but he saw Build run past him.

Cross-Z: *in mind* Tatsumaki?

Build quickly rush toward several pillars to jump out of the hideout. As long as Cross-Z and Ryukyu there, he know that they'll be fine. At the same time, Chisaki completely fuse together with Rikiya and become a kaiju. Midoriya skid on the ground and land properly on the ground.

Midoriya: *in mind* My body's on fire! No wait, it's cold... I used 100% of my power. And yet my bones are intact! My injuries are even healed.

He place Eri down next to him. At the same time, Build jump out from the opening and head to them.

Build: Deku!

Midoriya: *turn around* Build!

He run to them and stop next to them. Build turn to Eri who's a bit suprise to look at him.

Build: Don't worry, Eri-chan. *open the helmet* It's just me...

Eri: *in mind* He also from before... The one that also trying to save me...

Midoriya: *bend down* Eri-chan... Is this... your power?

Eri's horn grew a bit larger and now shining.

Build: Yeah, that's right, Deku. Eri-chan's Quirk allow everything that make contact with her turn to the way it was.

Midoriya: Ugh!

Build: Deku, what's wrong?

Midoriya: *felt pain* Wh-What's happening? It's like my body is being pulled from the inside.

Chisaki: She has no control!

When the ground cracked, Midoriya grab Eri as he and Build move away. They turn at the large opening and saw Chisaki in his monstrous kaiju form after fusing completely with Rikiya.

Chisaki: She may have activated it at a good time, but she doesn't know how to stop it. Isn't that right, Eri?

Midoriya and Build glare at him as he do the same to them.

Chisaki: She rewinds humans. That's who Eri is. Depending on how you use her, it might even be possible to tur. A person back into a monkey. If you keep carrying her like that, you'll be annihilated. Everyone who touches her will be rewound into nothingness. That girl's Quirk is cursed. Hand her over. There's no way to stop her other than to disassemble her. Unless you want to be annihilated, hand Eri over.

He tied the cape and Eri carried on her back. Build also put back his helmet on.

Midoriya: Never.

Build: In you dreams we'll do that, Chisaki.

When Chisaki speak about Eri's Quirk, Midoriya realize that why he is unharmed even after unconciously activate One For All in 100%. Despite still feeling pain at his right leg, Build still standing firmly next to Midoriya.

Midoriya: Your Quirk is such a blessing!

She speaks to Eri. 

Midoriya: Now that I've experienced it, I understand the speed at which my body continues to rewind. So, if I constantly sustain major injuries at an even greater speed...

He focus his Quirk to the fullest, even his glove teared apart.

Midoriya: *in mind* One For All... Fuwl Cowling... 100%!

Build: Then I will do as well!

He pull out the Rabbit Jelly and take out the Tank Jelly container as he twist the cap and insert it at his belt.

Tank Jelly!

Build: *push down the lever* Build Up!

The same process started except it with blue gels and dark blue-grey spray, covering Build in a new armor. And his visor turn into red.

Tsubureru! Nagareru! Afurederu! Tank in Build Smasher! Oh-Yeahhh!

(A/N: Art isn't mine. Suggested by Doctmar123.)

Build: *in mind* This'll increase my power! Izuku move in high speed and do fast attack, I'll assist with heavy attack!

Midoriya: Eri-chan, would you lend me your power?

Chisaki: Neither you two nor Eri knows the value of her power. Quirks progress markedly when you develop them. By conducting countless experiments, I extracted Eri's power and succeed in bringing it to its end point. As a result, it doesn't stop at simply winding back the flesh. It winds back on much greater scale. It rewinds the course of the species--to its unmutated form. That's the kind of power Eri possesses.

He start moving and crush a building.

Chisaki: The power to annihilate Quirk factors and turn back humans to normal! Enough power to destroy this world built upon Quirks--to destory the natural order! That's Eri! You don't knkw Eri's value! Punks like you can't exploit an asset like her!

Midoriya's body shine with bright green energy while Build's armor also shine in blue aura. When he blast spiked rocks toward them, they instantly disappear. Midoriya appear below Chisaki.

Midoriya: Smash...!

He land a powerful kick that sent Chisaki right into the air. Build's tank like shoulder armor move and point at Chisaki as he shoot double shots of energy bullets that sent Chisaki into the air even higher. While at that, Midoriya can feel Eri's Quirk.

Midoriya: *in mind* Eri-chan's Quirk is getting stronger. Chisaki said she doesn't know how to stop it. Just like I was when I first used One For All, and how Takeru now hardly control his new Quirks, she doesn't know what she's doing and she's just letting it all out.

Build: *in mind* We need to end this quickly.

Despite the pain, Build jump into the air with his power along side Midoriya and Eri. Chisaki remember the time when he tried to make Shie Hassaikai rise back up and control the underworld again but his adoptive father who is the boss of the yakuza group didn't approve that.

Chisaki: Why won't anyone... look at the big picture?! What I'm going to tear down is this world... The very framework itself! Your justice is small. You only see what's in front of you. It's mere sentimentalism. You hero pretenders... Stay out of my way!

He keep break apart and restore himself while fighting with Midoriya and Build in the midair. Though even he able to hit them, the parts of the body he use just break when make contact with their attack. They do a double punch at him, sending him away.

Midoriya: If I can't save...

Build: ...one small girl in front of me...

He breaks again and fuse the parts into large arms.

Build/Midoriya: ...how can I become...

They throw fast and strong punch at Chisaki that breaks the body part that Chisaki use. In that instant, Build push down the lever.

Smashing Finish!

Build/Midoriya: ...a hero who saves everyone?!

They perform a powerful double punch into Chisaki before grabing the large left hand and throw him very hard that sent him directly crash to the ground. Midoriya and Build also land on the ground. Uraraka, Cross-Z and the injured Nighteye saw everything after they out from the underground facility.

Uraraka: Deku-kun!

Cross-Z: Tatsumaki...

Nighteye move slowly.

Uraraka: Nighteye?

Cross-Z: Don't move, Nighteye. Or your wound will get even worse.

Sir Nighteye: I-I saw it. Chisaki succeeded in his escape, and Midoriya lost his life. That's... the immutable future I saw.

Chisaki was knocked out by the powerful hit.

Sir Nighteye: I... did not see... this future.

Midoriya and Build are panting.

Sir Nighteye: *in mind* Does that mean... that the future can be changed?

He remember what Midoriya said about twisting the future that Nighteye saw. They both still panting after the fight. Build fell into his right knee while his right hand holding his left hand.

Build: *in mind* Not only my right leg got worse, now my left hand is hurt! So Quirks really active from emotions as well, huh?!

Midoriya: Eri-chan, are you hurt--

Suddenly, Eri's Quirk active even more.

Midoriya: *in mind* Eri-chan's Quirk is getting stronger...!

He fell to his knees. Then the knocked out Chisaki suddenly move. Despite being unconcious, he still able to move and move the giant hand toward Midoriya, Takeru and Eri, slamming the hand onto them. However, when he just make contact, Eri's Quirk just rewind everything back. Chisaki back to normal and Rikiya is separate from Chisaki but still being unconcious. Uraraka jump toward Chisaki and throw him at Cross-Z who grab him and restrain him on the ground. Ryukyu and the rest of those in underground come out.

Ryukyu: Uravity, Cross-Z, what's the situation?

Uraraka: *turn to Ryukyu* Nighteye is in the back! We've called for residents in the vicinity to evacuate!

Cross-Z: And we've captured Chisaki, who luckily unconcious!

Uraraka: Deku-kun and Build's fighting Chisaki! But... something seems off!

Eri still couldn't stop her power.

Build: Damn it! Eri-chan, please stop! At this rate, Izuku will...!

Eri: *in mind* No... Stop... He's going to die! No! Stop! Stop...!

Tsuyu who's holding Aizawa move his finger. Tsuyu make Aizawa look at Eri as he use his Quirk to erase her Quirk and stop it. After Eri's Quirk deactivate, Eri fall unconcious and her horn stop shining. Midoriya and Build caught her before she falls to the ground.

Uraraka: I-It's over...

Amajiki: Is it?

After that, the operation has finally over but not without sacrifices. Among all of the people in the raid, most of the Pro Heroes and hero trainees are the ones that badly injured.

Ryukyu: We have a large number who are seriously injured! Call as many ambulances as you can get! Hurry! Go check to make sure we didn't miss any victims. The League of Villains may be nearby! Look for them!

"Yes, ma'am!"

Before they could be found, Toga, Twice and Remocon Bros left the scene before they were found.

Build take out the Nebula Steam Gun that he also took from Kurogami. He shoot out the steam and Kurogami who still in his unconcious state teleported there. Before his friends speak about him, Build speak first.

Build: Hey, police officers! These guy also hurt! I found him in the hideout and it seems that he was used by the Hassaikai, he's victim!

Without hesitation, Kurogami are taken to an ambulance. If he did that, there do have a reason why he did it. Build take out the Tank Jelly from the belt before he take off the belt. Takeru is panting heavily as he bleeding at the forehead along with his left hand and his right left full with bruise.

Takeru: *painfully smile* I know that this really hurt... I don't even know who Izuku can handle this much pain before...

Cross-Z: Hey, Tatsumaki!

He help Takeru up and head toward one to the ambulance.

Cross-Z: Those injuries... Don't tell me you fight with that kind of injuries?!

Takeru: You know what kind of person am I, right?

Cross-Z: You're too reckless. Also, about that guy, isn't he--

Takeru: Don't make this hard, Seiryuu. Like I said, he's a victim. Sooner or later, you'll know why I said that.

Cross-Z: Whatever. We need to treat your wounds first.

From the Shie Hassaikai resident, it shows that Kirishima and Kazumi are being carried with stretchers. They barely able to open their eyes and smile at them. Fat Gum was worried about Kazumi's condition when they got separated. The thugs of the Shie Hassaikai and the Eight Bullets are arrested. They found the real boss of the yakuza group and he also taken to the hospital. Mirio also is carried on a stretcher when he lose his conciousness. Zolda meet with the inspector and speak with him about the situation. Midoriya is carrying Eri who is wrapped with Mirio's cape who is having a fever.

Midoriya: She started getting feverish after passing out...

"Let's take her to the hospital for now. And you, too."

Midoriya: Yes, sir.

He give Eri to the medic team and man carry her to one of the ambulance. Midoriya hurriedly went to Nighteye.

Midoriya: Nighteye. I forget to tell you!

Sir Nighteye: *in mind* This is a different future from the one I saw. I don't understand why it happened, but he made my wish into a reality...

From all the future that Nighteye saw, only Midoriya's future turn out the other way.

Sir Nighteye: Midoriya... You twisted the future...

Midoriya: A-All Might said he would live! He said he couldn't face you... You should definitely see him agaim! See him, and-- So... hang in there!

Zolda: *place his hand on Midoriya's shoulder* Let them take him to the hospital first.

???: Geez... This might be one of the worse day I'm in.

Takeru is there while still being helped by Cross-Z.

Midoriya: Hey, Takeru! You need--

Takeru: At least let me see him. Nighteye is amazing himself.

Ryukyu: Midoriya-kun, Tatsumaki-kun. There are many injured, so this isn't really the time to celebrate without restraint. But... *turn to them & smile* Thank.

After that, Cross-Z take Takeru to an ambulance. Hikari quickly run to him and see his condition. Seeing Takeru in that condition makes her very worried about him as he was taken to the hospital. And so, the battle to save a single girl from the Shie Hassaikai is over.

(9:15 - Rescue: Complete!)

Chisaki has taken by the police and head toward a villain hospital where the captured villains are treated for they injuries. Then the League of Villains start their attack in order to take down Chisaki. Though Spinner was confuse because he don't even get that attacking the police is part of Stain's will. During the attack, the Sand Hero, Snatch, is part of the escort team. Despite being able to put a hard fight and even able to overpower Shikaragi with his Quirk, Sandstorm, Snatch was killed by Dabi and Compress. Compress and Shikaragi destroy Chisaki's hands so he can no longer his Quirk and steal the Quirk destroying drugs.

(Residental Area)

Back at where the Shie Hassaikai resident at, half of the heroes and the police down becahse of Rikiya's Quirk that stole their agility. Those who could move joined the local heroes to do check the damage after the battle.

"From Chisaki's dismantling, four houese or buildings collapsed. But in terms of casulalities, there were only three with minor injuries, and they were all just scratches. It helped that it was a weekday morning in a residental area, but that's pretty miraculous."

Hado: Hey, hey, you know what?

They look up at Hado.

Hado: Half of that was thanks to Deku-kun and Build-kun.

She land on the ground near them.

"I know about Build, but what? Deck?"

Hado: I was exhausted and about to fall over, but I saw. They sent the huge Chisaki flying in the air, and then slammed him back near the big hole. They fought trying to not damage more than they needed to. That's hard when they're huge!

After de-henshin, Seiryuu is helping the workers moving the large debris.

Ryukyu: Cross-Z.

Seiryuu: *turn around* Yes? What is it, Ryukyu?

Ryukyu: After this is over, there's something I need to speak to you.

Meanwhile...

(Hospital)

Those who injured in the fight were transported to the nearby university hospital. They are examined and their wounds are treated by the doctors. Midoriya is fine because of Eri's Rewind heal his wound during the battle. Kirishima has bruise and lacerations on his whole body, Kazumi has bruise and muscle strain at his arms, Amajiki cracked a bone in his face, Fat Gum has few broken bone, Lock Rock was lucky the blade didn't stab his vital organ and Takeru's left arm and right leg have full bruise and broken bones.

Takeru: Oww... My whole body really hurts...

He is currently lying on the bed with his upper head, left arm and right leg fully bandaged. Hikari sitting next to the bed while looking at Takeru.

Hikari: *sigh* Takeru, you really too reckless... Not even Aizawa can control your action.

Takeru: *sweatdrop* Am I like that...

Hikari: *in mind* This kid seriously become more and more like his father. Making me worry all the time.

Takeru: Anyway, Mom.

Hikari: What?

Takeru: I think I saw All Might and Recovery Girl came here. Why is that?

Hikari: O-Oh... *look down* B-Because about Nighteye's condition...

Takeru: Nighteye? How is he?

Hikari: From all of those injured, Nighteye has the worse one. And... he might not survive it.

Takeru: *eyes widen slowly* ...What?

Preview...

"Live! Nighteye!"

"Sir, teach me more!"

"A society without cheer and humor... won't have a bright future."

"Thanks to you all... I able to smile."

Next time: "Farewell & New Beginning."

"Go Beyond, Plus Ultra."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 40 14
One day bakugo and deku get locked in a locker together and soon after become boyfriends. deku's mother finds out and sends him away to a conversion...
908K 26.1K 65
๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง...
19.2K 1K 21
-๐๐Š๐ƒ๐Š ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐†๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐„- ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ. ๐ˆ๐ณ๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ ๐Œ๐ข๐๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข...
5K 143 12
ใ€‚... ใ€‚... ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ! ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—‡๐—๐–บ ๐—๐–พ๐—‘๐—๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ผ ๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—“ ๐—‚ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ and ๐—๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐—‡๐—ˆ ๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—‚^ - ^