Soul Bonded [Claude De Alger...

By ExhaustedSoul06

Everyone knows the tragedy of the novel 'Lovely Princess'. (Y/n), an average girl from modern world is sudden... More

1. A Call Back From Home
2. Daughter of Summer
3. The Season of Solitude
4. Old Wounds And Paranoid Heart
5. A Curious Calling
6. A Otherworldly Companion
7. A Mother's Love
8. A Strange Friendship
9. The String That Ties Us
10. Uninvited Farewell
11. Touch Of The Wind
12. Call Of Fate
13. An Outsider Playing Pretend
14. First Fateful Encounter
15. A Odd Familiarity
16. A Touch Of Horror
17. A Longing For The Sky
18. Scattered Pieces of A Dream
19. Clipped Wings
20. The Red Knight
21. We met again.
22. Not friends.
23. Becoming Friends
24. Finally Friends!
25. Irrational Fear
26. Broken mind
27. Ignorance Is Not A Bliss
28. Saviour
29. Reconnect
30. Future Plans
31. Trouble in paradise
32. A Bond Similar To Magic
33. Heart Made Of Ice...Or Is It?
34. Plotted Revenge
35. Willful Wish
36. Comfort In Your Touch
37. Tender Feeling
38. I Believe You
39. Unexpected Appearances
40. Changing Feelings
41. Distance between us
42. Churning Emotions
43. Master Manipulator
44. Painful Realization
45. Broken Promise
47. Betrayal And Consequences
48. In Love With A Fairy
49. Reunion And Reconnection
50. Finding Happiness For You
51. Last wish and Goodbye
52. Birth of Salvation
53. Change Of Plans
54. Her salvation and destruction
55. Fate or Rotten Luck?
56. Terrifying Meeting
57. Conflicted Thoughts.
58. Boat ride
59. Slow Wait
60. Punishment
61. Unresolved Bitterness
62. Little Meet Up
63. A stifling topic
64. Image of A Mother
65. Bond deeper than blood
66. Steps In Healing
67. Horrifying Reveal
68. Reminiscing Past
69. Fleeting Happiness
70. Choice
71. Feelings Revealed
72. Seeing The Real You
73. Finding Home
74. Intertwined Bonds
75. Attainable Happiness
76. Love Is Trust
77. Move on
78. Everything of you
79. Fire
80. Love You Like There's No Tomorrow
81. Blissful Days
82. Lies and Truths
83. Selfishly Selfless Wish
84. Loose Ties
85. A Past Full Of Scars
86. I'm Okay.
87. Ominous Peace
88. A Old Tale Long Forgotten
89. Time To Say Goodbye
90. The End Of A Story
91. Fate? What Bullshit
92. A Pitiful Heart
93. A Journey And Twisted Destiny
94. Something Meant To Be
95. Come Back To Me
96. Mark Of Karma
97. Unchained
98. A Lover's Dream
Epilogue

46. Two years later

8.2K 435 147
By ExhaustedSoul06

You walked munching on cotton candy as you surveyed the stalls lined up the streets. You had sneaked out and came to enjoy the famous spring festival.

The lantern lit up the cobblestone path with dim orange glow.

Chattering people walked passed you, enjoying the spring festival just as you. You could see knights rounding up the street, keeping a watchful eyes on the citizens.

As your curious eyes took in the details of the beautiful festival, something caught your eyes.

It was a jewellery shop. The merchant put on a business grin as he greeted you.

There were many beautiful accessories. Colourful display of rarest of jewels. Amongst them a sapphire jewelled brooch had your attention. You picked it up.

"Hmm. It would look good on Claude."

The merchant eagerly nodded and started to explain its origin. You tuned him out as you grew more nostalgic.

So much had changed during the years.

Anastacius was the Emperor now. The citizens life went from worse to hell.

Felix changed from the dead of his mother and grew even more timid.

Claude changed from the dead of his mother and grew even more cold and withdrawn.

You were promoted to higher rank and had become a official Royal healer.

As you caressed the cool surface of the broach, you thought back to the day Claude had returned from war victorious. Something about him had changed. He was colder, more harsh. There was cruel glint in his lifeless eyes while his face was always set in malicious glare. It was chilling change. The death of his mother had effected him deeply.

The memory still remained fresh where you had tired to explain your absence on the departure day and his callous reply, 'Its okay. It doesn't matter anymore.'

You were happy. You thought he had forgiven you but reality slapped it in your face that he hadn't. He became more indifferent to you. He didn't ignore you however his reply always seemed cold and callous.

As months passed your relationship with him had drastic changes. You both walked into different path that had little to no chance to cross. You both were little more than strangers occasionally having civil conversation.

Life moved on taking you along with it. You had moved on from your tiny crush on him.

Claude was doing well with Penelope. They had gotten closer. Their engagement was made official and their marriage was scheduled next week.

"Hey Felix, take a look at it. Isn't it beautiful...." You trailed off watching the scene infront of with a dumbfounded expression before it morphed into amused smirk.

Helpless Felix was surrounded by girls who had lovesick look in their eyes while he struggled to get away.

Even Lawrence who you had dragged along since he found you sneaking out and you decided to make him accomplice of your small crime to shut him up was in the same predicament.

They both looked at your way with pleading eyes. You snorted and a girl beside you asked with a timid voice.

"Are you friends with them?"

You waved her nonchalantly and watched the spectacular scene with a cheeky grin. "Nope, total strangers! Go ahead, join the fry if you want."

Shouts of protest came from the two handsome boys being squashed by girls.

The girl happily grinned before joining on the fangirls.

Your grin widened as they helplessly glared at you with red faces, struggling to get away.

You had made sure to use magic to cover their faces but still their handsome face was remarkable and was drawing in lots of attention.

"Whoa, you guys are sure enjoying yourself, huh?"

"We're not!!"Both screamed at the same time.

You grinned as their expression grew more desparate. And you burst out laughing before using your magic to make them invisible and dragged them away from the gang of fangirls who started shouting in shock and confusion.

Felix and Lawrence breathed a sigh as they looked back with a fearful expression.

"T-that was scary."

"I agree with Sir Felix. Women are scary."

Both of them looked at each other as if they had survived apocalypse and were the sole survivor.

You looked at them with a barely hidden grin. "You poor guys.."

"You were enjoying yourself, weren't you?" Felix looked at you like he had been betrayed while Lawrence nodded his head.

"Not too much. Maybe a tiny bit." You grinned at their sulky face. "It's been a while since I had this much fun. I couldn't pass on it."

Their expression grew even more sullen at your teasing tone and you patted their back as you made your way to the square.

Felix wore cowboy hat and Ether was resting on it like a cotton candy. You made Lawrence wear rabbit ears while you had cat ears.

You squealed inside. They looked way too adorable to be legal.

You gave them each a cotton candy as you cheered them on.

"We should go back now."

You paused and your cat ears slowly dropped to show your disappointment. "Why? The festival is just starting!"

Felix shook his head regretfully. "We can't stay. Someone will find us."

You sulked. "I hate to admit but you're right. It's been hours since we sneaked out someone still bound to find us."

Lawrence who was gazing at the lantern display looked at both of you with disappointed eyes.

You looked at his expression and added. "We can come back sometime later, I guess." With that his expression brighten up.

"May I join you? You could say no I'm a outsider afterall.

You smiled at him."You can. It's been extra fun with you along. So don't sweat it."

Lawrence grinned brightly and Felix laughed and patted his shoulders.

If only Claude joined, the group would've been complete. But perhaps he was enjoying his date with Penelope.

Felix and Lawrence talked the way back to the less crowded area with your occasionally retorting and embrassing them.

You walked when a shopkeepers' eyes met yours. He hurriedly picked up a vial full of blue pills and shouted out to gain your attention.

"No need to be ashamed of your short figure anymore! One of this magical pill and you would grow one inch tall. Hurry up! It's an exclusive product. Don't let it slide away!"

...This bastard, should I make him go bald?

Felix and Lawrence caught your arms as you took threatening steps towards the shopkeeper and dragged you away before you could murder him.

"I'm not short.." You grumbled as Felix patted your head in consolation. Once you all were away from the eyes of the citizens and knights you flicked your wrist. Within seconds the space contorted and you were teleported.

Outside the Garnet Palace you safely arrived.

"Here." Felix carefully handed you sleeping Ether and waved goodbye. Lawrence lingered a bit as if he had something to say before he smiled and went away.

"Weird guy.." You shrugged before looking at the sapphire brooch you brought.

You looked at ruby palace. "Oh well what the worst that could happen."

Ether was weirdly squirming in your hands when with a threatening growl he shot up from your arms and disappeared into the darkness of the night as if chasing after a prey.

Your mouth was agape as you saw him chasing after something you couldn't see. "..There goes my cheering mascot. Now I'm all alone by myself. And just when u needed him. Great!"

You made your way to ruby palace, nerves lit up with anxiousness. You took deep breaths, steeling yourself for the worst once you reached the hall. But a noise made you duck behind a pillar. You would get in trouble if they find you roaming the palace.

Your heart raced at the familiar voices..It was asshole Anastacius and your fake stepsister Penelope.

What the hell are they doing?

The sound grew a bit strange like wet noises. Your ears strained to make exactly what they were before you heard footsteps distant themselves.

A feminine sigh reached your ears as you came out of your hiding place. Penelope stared surprised before she composed her expression.

"Little sister, what are you---!"

Slap!

Penelope eyes grew wide as she tilted her head towards you, breathing out in disbelief.

"Did you just slapped me?!" Her voice rose in volumes as she clutched her red cheek.

Your breathing became harsh as you glared at her, more specifically her swollen lips and unkempt hair. It didn't take long for you to connect the dots.

You grabbed her by arms and slammed her against the pillar.

You demanded. "Tell me the truth, Penelope. Are you cheating on Claude.." your glare became vicious. "with his own fucking brother?!"

Penelope's enraged face morphed into surprised and she quickly reined in her composure.

"What nonsense are you talking, little sister?" I would never--"

You nails dug into her skin as your glare grew more fierce. "Don't kid me, Penelope. I'm not an idiot. I just saw that asshole Anastacius walk out."

Penelope stared before she sighed. "It seem you found out the truth. There is no need to hide it. That's so regretful. I've been so careful with my steps."

Your anger increased at her nonchalant reply. "Penelope, what the fuck!? Why the fuck you did that? Don't you love Claude? So why the hell did you betray him!"

Penelope pushed you off and you let her go. "Tell me sister, if you get two choices. One diamond and other silver what would you choose?"

"Don't play games with me, Penelope. I'm literally holding myself back from throttling you."

"Always so impatient. The answer is obvious. One would choose the diamond. And that's what I did." Penelope stared at you before gazing back at the path Anasticus had gone. "The Crown Prince could give me everything that second prince can't."

You could see the greed clearly in her emerald eyes and you clenched your hand into tight fist in anger.

Penelope laughed. "I want to become Queen and Crown Prince is the only way. I won't settle for anything less."

Slap!

You couldn't control your rage and lashed out. "That's your reason to betray his trust, his affection. Just for a fucking title."

She palmed her bruised cheek and had the audacity to laugh. She looked at you with crazed eyes. "You wouldn't understand. You would never understand the true power of the crown. If I become the Queen everyone will bow to me. Everything will be at my feet."

You looked at her disgusted. Shaking your head, "You gone too far just for the sake of power..."

Penelope looked at you ruefully. "Power is everything, little sister. Just because you rejected the society doesn't mean you can erase it's law and I'm still bound by it. I have to play by rules even if it meant breaking heart or even people. To gain power I'm willing to do anything."

You spat out. "Don't think that using pretty words you would be able to justify your actions."

Penelope shook her head disappointed. "In this cold world there is no justice or justification. Only actions and gains that it brings. My little sister you're still too naive. Being good won't take you anywhere but ruins. If you know how to use your charms, words use it because only it will lead you to success."

You realised just how twisted her mind was. There was no use trying to reason with a mind that knows no humane empathy or connection. A twisted ideal that values wealth above human and emotions.

You glared before you laughed. "You got some well detailed plan, Penelope. Too bad it comes to end here. Let's see what Claude would do to you once he finds about your little insane wish."

You turned around to leave but her question stopped you.

"Do you think he would believe you?"

You slowly turned around with a ferocious glare.

"After all that passed do you still think he would believe you? To him, you abandoned him for good. Do you think you'd just march in his life, tell him about me and he would go along with it?"

Your fist clenched at her arrogant tone but your heart sped up in dread. In fear.

"Even you realize it's impossible, don't you? His highness loves me and blindly believes in me. Do you really think he'd steadily believe the words of a girl who abandoned him?" Penelope let out a cold laugh. "Even naivety has its own limits, little sister."

You spoke through clenched teeth. "Doesn't matter. I will make him believe me. You're thinking too highly of yourself, Penelope. Do you think you understand him just because you were by his side for two years. Even arrogance has its own limits, Penelope."

You mockingly smiled at her.

Penelope narrowed her gaze, rage filling in them. "Why would even gain by revealing the truth to him. The only thing you would accomplish is wounding him deeply. Do you still want to do knowing the pain you'd inflict on him and his heart. He would shatter, for forever. Do you want to break him for good?"

Her words and her mocking tone only fuelled your rage and determination.

"He's not a fragile glass, Penelope. He is way more strong than you give him credits for. Sure he'd be heartbroken. But he won't dwell and waste his time on a cheater." You firmly spoke and her face continued to grow desperate and panicked. Even she realized what situation she was in.

You turned around before she could spew out mor bullshit. But you had to ask her one last question.

"Did you ever loved him?"

There was a pause. "I do. With everything I have but it isn't enough. He isn't enough for me"

"Fucking liar...." You didn't turn around instead your magic spiked up and a moment later you heard her screech in pain.

You advanced forward, movements haste and quick. You stopped infront of Claude's room. You hesitated, Penelope words making you falter.

No, I have to do it. You steeled yourself giving yourself some pep talk.

Much to your surprise the double door opened and Claude's figure stood behind it, looming over your startled self.

"What are you doing lingering outside my door here like a ghost?" His bland sarcastic tone grew dry. "You want something?"

You flinched at his cold tone. "Well I want to talk about something." You quickly added. "It's urgent. So can I come in?"

Claude stared at you for a moment before entering, leaving you behind. "Lock the door behind you."

You breathed out in relief, closing the door. As expected his room was plain and minimum.

Claude sat on the chair beside the window and turned to you. "So?"

You lingered around the door a bit, shifting on one foot to another, before taking the seat before him.

"It's about Penelope.." You paused, biting your lips. It was so awkward. It's been really long time since you had a conversation with him. You didn't know what to expect.
Claude's face showed no expression, no emotion as he stared at you.

You took a deep breath and blunted out. "Claude. You're being deceived. Penelope, she--"

"So it's finally the time."

"Huh?" You looked at him, confused. Claude chuckled a hollow laugh.

"It just as she said you would come to me with false accusation."

"No.. what..?" You grew agitated and confused.

Claude leaned back, throwing a arm over his eyes. Coldness radiating off him. "Whatever you are going to say save it."

It was like knife to your heart at his callous brush off.

"Penelope is cheating on you." You dropped the bomb on him when you saw he had no intention of listening to you.

Claude tensed, his fingers twitched slightly, his head looked up slowly while his glowing eyes peeked through the curtain of gold locks.

You shuddered at the icy cold glare directed at you. But continued on. "It's true. I just saw her in the hallway with Anastacius. Her lips were swollen and her hair were messed up.."

"..Shut up." Claude sat up slowly, a glare fixated on his emotionless face. "Stop spewing out shits."

You too slowly got up and firmly said. "No. It's the truth. Believe me."

"Penelope already warned me that Anastacius was trying to pursue her." Eyes fixated on the table, he said slowly, without much emotion. "She didn't hide it from me. Don't twist the situation."

"That bitch. She's double crossing both of them." You said to him. "She lied to you!"

His eyes flickered strangely too calm as he quietly listened to your words. But soon icy glare replaced the eerie calmness. "Just like you did."

"Claude."

Claude flashed before you, grabbing your arms and pinning you against the wall. "Stop right there. I don't need your explanation. For years she's been there for me. During my mother's death, she was there to pick me up. Not you. She was there to lessen the pain, not you" His voice was dangerously low yet had a odd tone to yet as if he was forcing him to say it.

You breath hitched at your close proximity. Your lips trembled at the hostility radiating from his blue eyes. Claude never showed such animosity towards you so you were speechless at the blunt display targeted at you.

"I...I did came to visit you but she told me you needed space." Your eyes shook, tearing up. "I distance myself only because I thought you wanted to connect to Penelope and I was being the third wheel. Now I know how wrong that was."

For a brief moment his eyes almost seems to soften but flashed coldly just as quick, so fast you must have mistaken it in your distressed state.

"It that your excuse?" Claude snorted, like he found your words funny. "Things have changed, (Y/n) I'm no longer the person you know. Its best if you don't interfere with my life while I do the same."

You stubbornly shook your head and locked your eyes with his own and declared. "Sorry Claude I can't do that. I can't stand by and watch you destroy your life. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me. Because of my own cowardice I let this rift put distance between us. But not anymore."

Claude flinched at your words. His shaking hands tightened around your forearm before he abruptly let go, pushing himself away.

Face morphing into indifference,  Claude smirked without any emotion behind it. "Now you decided to come back. No. It won't happen." He ran his hands through his hair as his emotions surfaced on his face. And yet you couldn't read any of them. It felt foreign. He felt foreign. Like a stranger instead of the best friend you knew him as. You heart ached.

"....It's too late. I'm happy with her. Don't ruin it." Claude tensely strode up to the door and opened it wide. "Leave."

You glared at him. "That's a lie. And you know it."

"That's enough," Claude snapped, his composure crumbling and his eyes growing ice cold. "Leave. I won't repeat myself."

You let out a sigh. You passed by rigid Claude and whispered as you left. "Believe me, I'm not lying. Please don't be deceived by Penelope."

The door closed with a resounding bang. You almost jumped. "Sheesh. Since when did he grew so violently."

You walked back dejectedly. But it didn't wash out your determination. You weren't discouraged. All you had to do was present him with solid evidence. A proof that he wouldn't be able to deny.

But something told you Claude didn't disregard your words completely. Maybe he would start his own investigation to clear up the seed of doubts you planted in his head.

Meanwhile you needed to catch them red-handed. You could think of few things. First was let Claude witness it with his own eyes. But that would need a well detailed planning. Even so it was impossible. Knowing that bastard and Penelope that would be more conspicuous.

So second option was indirect evidence. You could have easily recorded their cheating stuff and showed that to Claude. But unfortunately technology didn't exist in this world

For the first time in long time you really wished you could bring all the cool devices from your world.

Your only solace was magic. Magic did exist. You recalled one time Roman commenting about Magical video stone or something which was used to spread the news of newly crowned Emperor.

If you could get your hands on it, it would be so much easy to bitch slap Penelope in her own game. But it was rare item only produced by the Royal Magician on order of the Emperor.

You could sneak in the black tower and 'borrow' some stones.

You cooked up more and more ideas and you reached your room. As you enter the first thing you noticed was the ominous chill in the air. And second was the figure leaning against the window.

"It's crazy lady...!" You instantly picked up the lamp on the shelf and threateningly holded it.

Wait, why am I holding this useless thing. I could just zap her with my magic.

As if reading your mind, she smiled her usual coy smile. You watched in disbelief as the sturdy lamp disintegrated from your hand.

Did she just pull Claude on me?! Only that crazy guy could do something of this level magic without breaking out in sweats.

You instantly knew your magic wouldn't work against her. It was a warning not to underestimate her. Your body rigidly stood as you eyed her cautiously.

"No need to be alarmed I just came here to talk." She soft whispered in a silky voice.

Nope you ain't believing her. That's a infamous line serial killer say before butchering their victim.

Crazy lady sighed. "I see you don't believe me."

You drily chuckled. "Nice deduction, medieval Sherlock."

Crazy lady had a mysterious look in her indigo eyes that send chills down your spine. "I came here to share the truth. It's due time you know it before moving forward."

You forgot your fear and stepped up. "What is it? Oh wait let me guess. You're a serial killer and killing 18 old girls your kink?"

Maybe you shouldn't say such stuff to instigate her but your frustration from before was exploding here.

The air chilled and you shuddered. The shadows seem to move and circle around her as she walked gracefully towards you.

"Let me talk, child. I'm being civil here. Why don't you be polite to me too?"

You rolled your eyes. "Well duh. You're the one who intruded in my room and now you're lecturing me about etiquettes. Talk about double standards."

"I apologise. I didn't intend to offend you or make you uncomfortable." Crazy lady stopped before you. "And my name is not crazy lady, it's Celestria Midnight."

You blinked. "Now that's some uh, edgy name."

Celestria tilted her head. "Edgy?"

"Nevermind that." You didn't want to explain her the whole trendy emo thing so you got straight to the point. "So what's the big reveal you want to unveil? Are you finally going to admit you killed me?"

And please go. I have bitches to expose.

Celestria's Indigo eyes glimmered and a strange glow lit up behind them. You hated how drawn you were to them. Her Indigo eyes could rival Claude's. Her red lips, pale cheeks, flowing silky indigo hair everything about her was otherworldly beautiful literally.

"Child, the predestined fate is drawing in close and you need to prepare for it. Your first life you couldn't stop the tragedy."

"Again with the bullshit. Stop talking in circles and riddles. I'm not smart to figure out your crazy monologue!"

"This is your third life. A second chance. And new hope."

You froze. "Don't you mean second?"

"No. It's as I said. " Celestria brushed her fingers on your cheek. "The world is not unfamiliar to you. The people you met till now are not strangers. You've been here. Lived an entire life in this very place. It's your birth place, child. The place you resent, the place where the tragedy took place. The same place you have to prevent the tragedy from recurring."

You staggered back as shock ran in your veins like poison. Your eyes trembled as they met with her mysterious indigo ones.

"B-Bullshit. I..I" You weakly tried to retort when flashback of your life passed. The weird sense of connection, the familiar feeling, everything. You yelled in denial. "There's no way. It can't be!"

"The truth might is always unbelievable." She whispered sweetly as if consoling a wounded child. "But I dare not say lies. That's not my purpose. The wish you asked at your last breath still resonates within my soul and I want to grant you that."

You quivered as her words entered your ears. Celestria gently ran her hand through your hair.

"If you don't believe me, why don't I show you?"

You looked up in confusion at what the hell she was talking about when her cold finger pressed against your forehead and you blacked out.

"Let's see if you can come out unscathed once you know that the love of your life was the one who took your life. He was the one who killed your hope too." Celestria put your sleeping body on the bed, whispering wickedly. "The montage of your previous life will play over and over until you find the strength to break from it. Till then you would be trapped in those nightmarish truth reliving every tragic moment of your life."

Mist started to swirl around the room. Celestria took one last look at your distressed expression and brought her cold finger to her red lips pressing it. "I hope you escape the nightmare before the encore restarts."

Celestria smiled and softly said, "You're back, familiar. You do take your oath at utmost seriousness, don't you?"

Ether growling figure could be seen, guarding your unconscious body. Wounds and bruises were littered all over his body as he glared venomously at the woman who was smiling at him sinisterly.

Celestria confessed as she tried to appease the growling beast looking at her with killing intent. "Rest assured, oh familiar of ancient times, I won't harm that child, not till I fulfill my promise."

Ether's body started to expand and grow bigger, filling the room with intimidating aura.

Celestria weaved her fingers and strings of back magic wrapped around him. "We can't have that. Please go to sleep until you're needed again."

Ether despite his resistance found himself falling to slumber near you.

Mist started to surround her and slowly her figure became blurry. Celestria looked out the window up at the half moon and then her dull eyes scanned the vicinity before landing on a particular room which happened to be Claude. "Humans are truly fascinating creatures. They would rather die than confess their true heartfelt emotions. How regretful."

~~~~~~~~~~
Your author is not dead people. Yes she's still alive and kicking and is not abandoning this story.

Sorry for the late update. Pleasedon'tkillme

Anyways, thank you for all the reads and votes, you awesome readers.

Ohoho more angst. Can't hate that. *cue the evil laugh*

Don't forget to vote and comment. Bye~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 2.7K 21
โ”€โ”€โ˜… ห™๐Ÿ“๐‚๐‹๐€๐”๐ƒ๐„ ๐ƒ๐„ ๐€๐‹๐†๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐€ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ! ๐‚๐Ž๐๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐๐„! ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐— ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’(?) ฬŸ !! โDid the idea of being a pa...
184K 5.9K 39
Everyone thought the first princess died on the guillotine. But in fact, she fooled them all. Now living happily with her husband and three kids, wha...
19.2K 691 16
This story evolves around a girl named Y/n who enters the world of a story/novel of [who made me a princess]. This was the novel she read just befor...
6.5K 209 14
This is a fanfic!! I do not own wmmap!! In this story Claude has 3 sons already and then has twin girls with Diana. Both girls are reincarnated and r...