Kamen Rider x Boku no Hero Ac...

By Kaitou-Saikyou-Zeta

This is the continuation of my Kamen Rider x BNHA in the old account. Hope you enjoy it. (A/N: This story is... More

Bio of Seiryuu Musashi
Bio of Sawatari Kazumi
Bio of Shiroki Yumi
Bio of Kurogami Daigo
The Encounter & Fate
Grease & Red Riot
The Unpleasant Meeting
Here We Go
Charging In
Passion of Grease
Dangerous Jaw & Hopping Rabbit
Saving Eri
Farewell & New Beginning
Win Over the Kids
He Return but Not the Same
School Festival
Preparing for the School Festival
Gentle Criminal
Let's Enjoy the School Festival
The Japanese Hero Billboard Chart
Endeavor, Hawks & Saber vs Hood
Special Chapter - The Smart Hero
Challenge By the No.9 Hero
Vestiges
The Joint Training of Class A & Class B
Class A vs Class B: First Match
Class A vs Class B: Second Match
Class A vs Class B: Third Match
Class A vs Class B: Fourth Match
Class A vs Class B: Fifth Match
Class A vs Class B: Sixth Match - Part 1
Class A vs Class B: Sixth Match - Part 2
New Power & All For One
Takeru's Birthday
Heroes : Rising Part 1
Heroes : Rising Part 2
Heroes : Rising Part 3
Heroes : Rising Part 4
Heroes : Rising Part 5 (Finale)
Rise of New Enemy
Merry Christmas
Power of AML Lieutanents
Off to Endeavor's Agency
One Thing at A Time
Seal, Dragon & Bat
Kurogami Daigo: Origin
Get Ready

Bio of Tatsumaki Takeru

4.2K 33 3
By Kaitou-Saikyou-Zeta

Here's the detail about Takeru...

Tatsumaki Takeru

Alias: Genius Hero: Build

Personal Information

Birthday: 1st December

Age: 15 (before), 16

Gender: Male

Height: 176 cm

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Aqua (formerly), red (left eye), blue (right eye)

Blood Type: A

Quirk: Genius, Tank, Rabbit, Electromagnetic

Status

Status: Alive

Birthplace: Saitama Prefecture

Family: Aoi Kizuha (Father - Deceased), Aoi Hikari (Mother), Aoi Natsumi (Older Sister), Tatsumaki Kinjiro (Grandfather)

Occupation: Vigilante (formerly), Student

Affiliation: Aldera Middle School (previously), U.A. High School

Fighting Style: Melee Combat, Long-Range Combat

Appearance

Takeru is quite tall and muscular young man around his age. He has black spiky hair that loose down with a large back between his eyes. His eyes are aqua at the beginning, but later change after he was given two different quirks by All For One. His casual outfit are mostly, dark blue hoodie with red shirt, grey pants and white shoes. Anything he wears, Takeru will always wear a cap.

He during at his middle school and then high school, Takeru wears the school uniform along with blue hoodie jacket. During P.E. class or any sports related event, he wear the school gym tracksuit but he never zip up the gym jacket.

His hero custome is a blue-red hoodie jacket with letter "T" at the right and "R" at the left that have gear emblem at the back with white shirt, a pair of fingerless gloves, long black pants with blue-red lining, two Fullbottle holders and blue shoe at the right foot and red shoe at the left foot. He also have headphone that have a spec at his left eye.

After receiving two new Quirks, he change his style a bit. If his first costume design is like an analyzer, his second costume is more combatable. While the rest still the same, he have blue gaunlets at his hands and red steel soles at his legs. He also add an additional Fullbottle holder at the back and have the same capture scarf around his neck like Aizawa.

During the winter, the only thing he change is his hoodie jacket. He wears long sleeved hooded cloak jacket.

Personality

Takeru is kind and caring toward others. However, he do have an aggresive and violent nature when someone mess with him. He hate those who really too much on him, giving him command like he is a henchman or even bully him. Takeru will not tolerate with anyone that did that to him and not hesitate to argue or fight back.

He is the childhood friend of Midoriya Izuku and Bakugo Katsuki. He cares about them than the others around him. When Katsuki start to bully Midoriya since their elementary and middle school years, Takeru was the one that always defend Midoriya. He and Katsuki oftenly argue about almost everything.

Because of his quirk, Takeru knows that even if he able to enroll in U.A. High, he might ended up in the General Education or Support Course due no combat abilities. He become agitated when thinking of enrolling in U.A. High until he ended up become Kamen Rider Build. As Build, he act as a vigilante and fought crimes in his own way and keep his identity a secret until his identity was revealed by Aizawa in front of the whole class.

During his time in U.A. High, Takeru be friend with many students there. He know using Fullbottles are like cheating but he do anything to become a hero and prove himself. And when he become one of the best first-year, he got a lot of attention. The reason he wear hoodie is because he don't want to stand out too much. During that time, he also fell in love with Jiro Kyoka and same as she is to him. They become couple when they confess their feelings toward each other.

Despite dreamed to become a hero, Takeru dislike about the attitude of most of the heroes that only become pro hero to become famous and gain money. If they do that to help their family, he can understand but he will not easily tolerate with those who care about themselves. He has a habit of eating different kind of lolipops to show his mood. His favorite one is orange flavored lolipop, that show him he's in serious mode.

Abilities

Overall Abilities - Despite his Quirk is non-combatable, Takeru still able to built up his skills by learning some martial art technique and do daily exercise to train himself in order to catch up with others. By using his quirk, he able to analyze and obtain the full complete data of the people he look at and allow him to find the right countermeasure on them. As Build, he able to fight properly due his armor and gain power by using many kind of Fullbottles for his usage. From among the current five Riders of U.A., and despite being a first year, Takeru is technically U.A.'s strongest Rider, even before gaining the two additional Quirk and manifest his second Quirk.

Enhanced Strength - After training in order to control Tank's power, Takeru become even stronger.

Enhanced Speed - After training in order to control Rabbit's speed, Takeru become even faster.

Enhanced Agility - Despite not a combatable hero student, Takeru is suprisingly fast, agile and has quick reflexes. Because of his main Quirk, he able to dodge or hit at the right timing.

Genius Intellect - To put it simple, Takeru is basically the smartest person in the world due his main Quirk. Even without studying, his mind can just calculate or find the answer quickly. This allows him to finish up test in just short time. However, Takeru still study because he believe that he don't always need to depend too much on his Quirk.

Indomitable Will - Even knowing he can't win the battle or it is hard to be end the way he wanted, he will never give up. He will never give up until he win, forced to stop or knocked out. This attitude led him wanted to protect his friends at all mean even it means to sacrifice himself. He will do anything to keep them safe and will never back down even if his opponent tries to kill him.

Adaptability - Due his Quirk make him very smart, Takeru able to adapt in any kind of situation by making precise analyze.

Leaderskip Skill - Due being a genius, Takeru has the ability to lead anyone in any kind of situation. He accept anyone who show cooperative toward each other and make sure they follow the right direction.

Quirk

Genius - Takeru's Quirk makes him the smartest person in the world. The detail everything will instantly appear in his mind just by one look. However, this quirk won't work unless he look at the database in electronic device or the actual item or person. It will not work on video or picture.

Tank - This Quirk is an unnamed strength Quirk that was given by All For One to Takeru. This Quirk is named Tank due the power type. With this Quirk, Takeru is very strong but he do suffer pain if use it over his limit of usage until he able to fully control it. When activate, his blue eye will shine.

Rabbit - This Quirk is an unnamed speed Quirk that was given by All For One to Takeru. This Quirk is named Rabbit due the speed type. With this Quirk, Takeru is very fast but he do suffer pain if use it over his limit of usage until he able to fully control it. When activate, his red eye will shine.

Electromagnetic - Before the other two, Takeru already this Quirk along with Genius but it didn't manifest at the age of four for unknown reason and it start to manifest during the raid of Shie Hassaikai. This quirk allow Takeru to taze anyone he touch, feel the electromagnetic wave around him, create light and even pull or push anything that conduct electricity but only for short distance. However, the overuse of this Quirk will cause cramp all over Takeru's body.

Super Moves

Perfect Analyze - Takeru look directly into someone or something and collect complete data of the person or item so he can find the correct way of fighting, that he always choose the reckless one.

Tank Buster - Takeru can punch his opponent with powerful hit with both of his quirk and his own strength that could sent the target away as soon as direct hit. If this technique used in fullest or half power, it can create air pressure.

Tank Buster Shot - Takeru can flick his fingers and shoot air bullets at will. He copied this technique from how Midoriya use One For All - Full Cowling.

Rabbit Strike - Takeru can run very fast and land a direct kick toward his opponent in instant. However, if his speed in uncontrolable, he will suffer pain at his legs.

Stats

Power - 5/6 A

Speed - 5/6 A

Technique - 6/6 S

Intelligence - Uncountable/6 SSS+++

Cooperativeness - 4/6 B

Gaming - 6/6 S

Equipment

Specs & Headphone - He can use it to analyze from distance and even hear music with the headphone.

Build Driver - This item allow Takeru to insert Fullbottles and transform into Kamen Rider Build.

Fullbottles - Takeru has lots of Fullbottles in various types that he can use.

Sclash Driver - This item allow to transform into the power-up version of Build using the Tank Sclash Jelly and Rabbit Sclash Jelly. Firstly use during the Shie Hassaikai Raid.

Gaunlets - Allow Takeru to withstand some effect from his Tank Quirk and land some hard hits.

Steel Soles - Allow Takeru to withstand some effect from his Rabbit Quirk and run very fast.

Trivia

• Tatsumaki means "tornado," and due various meaning of Takeru, his name means "build."

• Takeru is based on Kiryuu Sento, but his heroic and selfless personality mainly inspired by Tenkuuji Takeru from Kamen Rider Ghost.

• He was meant to be with Momo, but change to Kyoka due seems unfit pairing.

• He's currently U.A. student with two type of Quirks, mutant type and emitter type.

• If he did not become the next Build, Takeru will still able to enroll in U.A. High but he'll be into either General Studies or Support Course. If his grade is good enough, he can transfer to Hero Course in the next year.

• Despite being tall, Takeru is among the younger students in Class 1-A. He also three months younger than Kyoka. And in the Rider Quartet, Takeru is actually the youngest.

• Takeru's favorite food is ramen. He likes playing video game, especially adventurer and fantasy game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 38.3K 58
❝𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃...𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒❞ -@keikaminari - date: 07/01/2021 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩...
10.4K 278 15
。... 。... 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗳𝗲𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿! 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺 𝖻𝗇𝗁𝖺 𝗍𝖾𝗑𝗍𝖿𝗂𝖼 𝖼𝗎𝗓 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗋𝖾𝖽 and 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗇𝗈 𝗐𝗂𝖿𝗂^ - ^
27.1K 1.3K 32
"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬𝘴." "𝘚𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢...
8.6M 157K 196
Just another preference book on bnha boy characters. And I'll do mixed preferences but if you want certain ones you can request for them. I'll try an...