Captured

By Kayy_B

Nala would do anything for her sister Cami, even cover up the murder of the visiting Alpha's cousin. She did... More

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Update: Please read
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three

Chapter Fifteen

6.8K 241 18
By Kayy_B

*Not Edited*

Chapter Fifteen

"Alpha Alessandro." I whispered into the phone causing Cami to gasp.

"Why are you so far away from home?" He asked while I motioned for Cami to start packing. We needed to leave this hotel room ASAP.

Cami stood there staring at me while I gave her a little nudge causing her to break out of the trance she seemed to be in. She mouthed something at me which I didn't understand and I shook my head while I pointed at the suitcases.

Cami finally understood what I was trying to say and started to pack everything we had unpacked. It wasn't much so she should be done in a few minutes.

"How do you know where I am?" I ignored his question and asked one of my own.

"I have my ways." He simply said, not bothering to elaborate.

"What do you want?"

"I think you know what I want."

I watched as Cami ran in out of the bedroom and bathroom, her face filled with fear.

"I don't know what you want." I told him truthfully.

"You disappoint me Nala, I thought you were smarter than this."

I repeated my question. "What do you want?"

"I want you."

"Why?" I was so scared and confused. Did he know what we did? If he did why was he behaving so calmly? Unless this was an act to make us think he knows nothing when in reality he knows everything.

"Where is my cousin?"

Oh fuck!

"Your cousin? I don't know what you're talking about." I lied as I looked around the room to make sure Cami had packed everything.

"Don't lie me to!" He snarled. "Where is he?"

I didn't know what to do so I hung up. I knew this would make me look more suspicious but he already obviously knew something or else he wouldn't have been asking us these questions.

The phone rang again after I ended the call but I ignored it.

"Have you got everything? We need to leave now."

The Alpha knew where we were, I had no idea how he found this information out but he did. The only hope we had now was that he was on his way to Cornwall and not actually here. This would give us a chance to run.

"He knows what I did, doesn't he?" Cami questioned me tearfully.

"I don't know Cami but we can't waste time here talking about it, we need to go."

"I'm sorry, I'm so sor-"

"Cami please, come on let's go!"

I felt bad for yelling at her but we had no time to waste. Making sure I had my phone and car keys, I grabbed everything and ran towards the door. I looked at the peephole to see if anyone was there before opening the door.

"Are we going to check out?" Cami whispered as we left the room.

"No." I whispered back. "They might be waiting for us there or they might not let us leave. We're going to leave through the fire exit."

We were on the second floor and could use the stairs to get to the first floor before taking the fire exit at the back of the hotel. Once we got to the first floor we would have to run like our life depended on it and it did.

"When I tell you to run, run."

Cami nodded and we silently walked towards the stairs, both of us looking around to see if anyone else was around. The hotel was surprisingly quiet which made the whole process even more nerve-wracking. When we checked in earlier I made a note of all the fire exits just in case we needed to leave so I knew where it was.

Once we got to the ground floor, I looked at Cami and nodded. Even though no one was around, I didn't want to risk it. "Run!"

We both started running towards the fire exits, the suitcases were slowing us down but it didn't matter we were almost there. We ran past a couple of workers who looked startled by our appearance but didn't stop us.

I pushed the fire exit which opened easily and looked over at Cami. "Come on, we're almost there."

We ran onto the carpark, our shoes and suitcases were making so much noise but all I could hear was my thumping heart, it sounded as if it directly beside my ear.

We came to a screeching halt when we saw two men standing in front of my car.

"Shit!"

"Nala Ayad." A voice said behind me causing both Cami and I to jump slightly. We both turned slowly and saw a large man standing a few inches away from us. "You're coming with us."

I glanced at Cami before turning towards the bulky man. "I'll come with you, if you let my sister go."

"You're both coming with us."

Before I could say a word, a hand grabbed me from behind forcibly and turned me around. The same happened to Cami who let out a scream.

"Shut up before I make you." One of the men hissed, shaking Cami who let out another scream.

"Let her go!" I screamed as I struggled to remove myself from his grip.

The men ignored us as we struggled and screamed for help. I thought they would follow through on their threat of silencing us but they didn't. A dark car pulled up in front of us and the men lifted us up as if we were dolls before tossing us both into the backseats.

I lunged for the door immediately but it was slammed shut and the sound of the lock echoed around us. One of the men from earlier got into the front seat and then driver began to drive.

"Who are you? Where are you taking us?" I asked as Cami curled herself into the corner.

The man gave me a brief glance before ignoring me. I repeated the question but he continued to ignore.

I had no idea who they were but I knew where they were taking us. They were taking us to Alpha Alessandro and he knew what we did. He had to or else we wouldn't be in this situation.

I turned to Cami and wrapped my arms around her. "It's going to be okay." I whispered into her ears. "You're going to be okay, I won't let anything happen to you."

I continued to whisper these words to her hoping it would comfort her, I had no idea if it did as she did not acknowledge what I said. I wasn't sure what else I could do to comfort her and I didn't want to say anything else to her just in case the Werewolves heard what I said.

Though the driver was driving like a maniac and definitely going double the legal speed limit, it still took a couple of hours to get to wherever the hell we were going. During those hours, the Werewolves remained silent while I held Cami. I wanted to ask them where we were going or if they were taking us to Alpha Alessandro but I knew they would not respond.

The car slowly came to a stop and I looked out the windows and saw a big, beautiful mansion that looked like it belonged to the royal family. The men got out and opened the doors for us. I looked at Cami who was shaking like a leaf.

"Come on." I told her, not wanting to anger the men waiting for us.

With hesitant steps, I left the car and waited for Cami to exit it too. I clasped one of Cami's hands and gave her a reassuring squeeze.

Stay strong for Cami, stay strong for Cami.

Those thoughts replayed over and over in my head as we silently followed the men. Once we reached the double doors at the front of the house, the men stopped and moved to the side.

My heart was racing and my breath was coming out in sharp pants as I stared the doors. I glanced at Cami whose eyes were trained on the door, all tense as if she was waiting for something to pounce on her.

The door opened slowly and out stepped a tall, large man.

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. 

We're finally going to meet the Alpha! Let me know what you think is going to happen next.

Thank you to everyone who reads, comments and votes. I really appreciate your support! 

You can read ahead (up to chapter 27) on www.patreon.com/kayy_b

Thank you for reading!

-Kayy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.3K 26
Being a Human and Werewolf is not that hard as it seems. Well, that is what my mother said. My life is not what it seems is not normal is very compl...
2.8M 49.9K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
15.1K 226 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
937K 30.9K 42
Highest ranking - #1 in Werewolf #2 in Attraction "Damn Bella, why the hell are you so stubborn?! You are my mate and if I want to mark you, I will f...