Timeless•Liskook[on-going]

By rithikarao

One night. An unwilling sacrifice. That is all it takes for Lisa to become pregnant with his child. For the... More

Author's Note ( A Warning Note)
A Disastrous First Encounter!
Bargaining Chip
Enemies Are Bound To Meet!
Pervert
A Cheat
Reflection Of Past
Repaying For Sins
Indeed A Heartless Beast!
Meant To Be My Woman
I Was Raped!
A Toast To Friendship!
Forbidden Love
Not As Heartless As Him
Do You Really Love Me?
So-called Love
Family Affection Over Love
I Don't Love Her
I Want You
Beyond My Expectation
Is He Jealous?
Deliberately Caused Accident
What A Scheming Woman!
His Fake Concern
This Is A Beautiful Trap
An Emotional Investment
He Really Came!
Just A Mistake
I Will Wait Patiently
Fear Of Losing Everything
Only You Can Help Yourself!
She Finally Hesitated
Don't You Believe Me?
I Will Make Her Pay!
He Is A Devil
Just A False Alarm
A Devil Dealing With A Devil
It Was Fair!
His Mind Was Full Of Her
You Are Not Worthy!
I Have Always Loved You
You Are So Dirty
I Won't Let You Go!
He Must Be A Lunatic
He Just Defended Her!
She Was His 🔞
He Feels Tired
Her Choice Was Right
It's The Last Goodbye
Let Her Come Back By Herself
I Won't Hurt You Ever!
She Wanted To Escape
To Celebrate Your Birthday
A Birthday Present!
It Was Staged
Too Coincidental
They Cheated Her
To Rescue Her
I Won't Deceive You
This Time I Let You Go
She Was Finally Free!
Grievances Of Past
He Is Dying Now
I'm Back To You
My Face Is Disfigured!
Destined To Not Be Together
Everything Starts Again
The Amber Pupils
I Have Been Waiting For You
I Should Get Her Back!
She's So Cruel
Is This Destined?
Of Course You Misunderstood!
A Surprise For You!
She Was Alert Enough!
As Beautiful As A Dream
Successfully Matched
That Child Is Yours
He Finally Came!
Give Me Another Chance
Maybe This Is His Retribution
Choose Him Or Choose Me!
You Will Regret It!
Because You Will Help Me
Ultimatum
She Is Giving Him A Chance
I Want You Badly 🔞
Eager To Live A Peaceful Life
What A Coincidence!
I Should Trust You!
They Are All Pretending
Their Plan Was Impeccable
This Was All A Trap
This War Has Just Started
Constant Reminders
She Really Humiliated Herself
I'm All To Blame For This
He Really Killed Someone!
What Type Of Clue?
You Are Pregnant
She Must Re-show Her Charm
You Disappointed Me
You, Say It Again!

Important News

1.3K 97 35
By rithikarao

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, we didn't mean that..." the manager explained anxiously.

"taehyung, this cabin is pretty good, don't do that." Lisa whispered.

"What's so good? there is no bathroom in here." taehyung's tone softened, but he still frowned.

Lisa gave him a white look and dragged him inside, "let's go in, it doesn't matter."

"Mr. Taehyung, don't be angry, next time we will leave the big cabin for you." The manager took the opportunity to please him.

Taehyung gave him a cold stare, and followed Lisa into the cabin without further attacks.

The manager poured red wine for them, greeted them earnestly, and went out to supervise the kitchen to serve meals.

Taehyung shook his glass and ordered the bodyguard behind him: "Go and check, who is in the next box?"

"Yes!" The bodyguard nodded, preparing to leave.

"Wait a minute." Lisa stopped them and said to taehyung, "Don't check it out, in case something happens, the influence will not be good."

"What's wrong?" taehyung shrugged, "I just asked them to find out who is more worthy than me, it would not cause any trouble."

As soon as the voice fell, he blinked at the bodyguards, and they turned around to leave.

Lisa shouted again: "Stop!"

The two bodyguards stopped, their hands still on the doorknob, and looked at taehyung inquiringly.

Taehyung frowned and looked at Lisa: "Lisa, what's the matter with you?"

"taehyung, why do you need to compare with others?" Lisa persuaded earnestly, "when you were still in seoul, you lived an ordinary life before going to United States and you didn't had a high status in the Kim family either. At that time, we didn't have any money, didn't we have a good life then? Although you now have money, you shouldn’t forget the previous lessons and experiences. You have taught me to be a low-key person. You have just regained your identity now, so, you shouldn’t be too sharp and act rashly, those media reporters, and the kim family, shareholders and employees of your company are all staring at your every move, if you cause any trouble, it will be magnified infinitely!!"

Hearing these words, taehyung was silent. In fact, he had taught Lisa before to be low-key. It was just that his life had gone through so many ups and downs recently. He was a little bit overwhelmed and even forgot such a simple truth.

Looking back, he has just regained his identity. There are many businessmen in korea who are guarding him, and some competitors are targeting him everywhere. If he is not cautious, he will be caught into their trap sooner or later.

Taehyung held Lisa's hand: "Lisa, you're right, I was a little overwhelmed during this period of time. Fortunately, you reminded me."

"It's great that you realised this!" Lisa was overjoyed.

"I didn't expect you to be so good. Now you can enter the kitchen and the business market. If you marry me in the future, you must be a good wife!! Haha..." taehyung smiled heartily.

There was more pride in taehyung's eyes. No matter what happened, Lisa would always retain the innocence and intelligence. The difficult and bumpy life did not change her will. She was like a lotus in the mud, forever immaculate.
That's why he loves her so much!

When Lisa saw taehyung's smile, she was also very pleased. She knew that taehyung's nature was kind and innocent. Even if it changed a little, it was only a momentary loss. He would not really go bad, never will.

The two bodyguards stepped back and stopped mentioning the matter.

The waiter quickly brought a rich seafood banquet, and taehyung and Lisa talked and laughed while eating.

Taehyung thoughtfully cut off the crab shells for Lisa, picked out the crab meat for her to eat, and he also removed the shells of lobster and put the delicious shrimp meat on her plate.

He was so fond of her, so gentle and considerate, Lisa felt very warm, if he had no desire to have a romantic relationship with her, she would really like to live with him forever.

Unfortunately, this is only if...

After eating a meal for more than an hour, when the bill was paid, the manager did not come. Only a lobby supervisor came.

Taehyung's face became difficult to look again, but when he touched Lisa's gaze, he still held up his breath, paid the order, paid the tip, and then he hugged Lisa by wrapping his arm around her shoulders and left.

As soon as the bodyguard opened the next cabin's door, the two heard the manager's ardent voice: "Mr. Bambam go slowly, you are always welcome to come again anytime!"

Lisa was shocked, looking back, it turned out to be bambam!!!

Bambam came out of that big cabin which was right next to them.

He was still so sunny and handsome, and his beige casual suit made him a little extra expensive. He didn't feel surprised at all when he saw her, his expression was calm but his eyes were complicated.

"bambam!!!" Lisa walked over happily, "I didn't expect to meet you here, why can't your phone get through? I always wanted to contact you, how is jisoo??"

"Her health is much better." bambam raised a small smile on his lips and asked with concern, "Lisa, how are you doing?"

"I'm fine, where do you live now? Why don't you keep in touch with me?" Lisa was a little excited, "When will you take me to see jisoo? Is she awake? I miss her very much."

"She hasn't woken up yet." bambam gave taehyung a deep look. "You leave your phone number for me, I will call you when I have a chance and take you to see her."

"Okay." Lisa immediately exchanged new phone numbers with bambam, "Are you still working at the police station? Have you been transferred? Which department did you go to?"

"Master Bambam, we have to return to the military headquarters." An entourage interrupted them suddenly.

Lisa was stunned: "Military?"

Taehyung stared at bambam deeply. It seemed that he had recovered his identity, but what was his origin?  The manager here respects him so much?

Bambam frowned and glared at the entourage, who immediately shut up and stepped aside.

"Lisa, I have something to do. I have to leave first, and please contact me if you have a chance." bambam smiled at Lisa and hurried away with a few bodyguards.

Lisa felt that one of the entourages with very dark skin was always staring at her, and bambam seemed to avoid her deliberately, she didn't understand why.

"Lisa, let's go too." taehyung held her shoulders and left.

...

On the military off-road vehicle, bambam sternly warned: "Lisa and I just met by chance. Don't talk nonsense in front of my dad."

"Yes." The dark-skinned entourage who replied was sent by choi seung-hyun to stare at bambam.

Choi seung-hyun clearly ordered that bambam and Lisa are not allowed to have any intersection.

Bambam tried to avoid Lisa deliberately. He didn't dare to say more than a few words, not because he was worried about being punished himself, but because he was worried that it would hurt her.

He knows his father's character very well, as long as his father insists on things, no one can change it.

But bambam couldn't understand why his father cares so much about his dealings with Lisa? Even if he don't want to get involved with The Jeons, he don't need to be so strict and warn bambam multiple times to avoid Lisa.

Is there something unspeakable hidden in choi seung-hyun's warnings?

Bambam was puzzled.

Jisoo's physical condition has improved a lot recently, but she hasn't woken up from her unconscious state yet. Now that he had met lisa and also has her contact information, he hoped to contact her as soon as jisoo wakes up.

Bambam now only hopes that jisoo can wakes up quickly.

~*~

On the way back, Lisa was worried.

"Are you still thinking about that bambam?" taehyung asked displeasedly.

"Yeah." Lisa nodded low, "I can't figure out why he avoided me like this, even if he doesn't want to get involved with The Jeons, he doesn't have to avoid me like this? He was even hesitating to talk to me. He was never like that."

"Maybe he has his own ideas." taehyung said indifferently. "Don't think too much. If he doesn't want to communicate with you, then he doesn't want to, maybe your friendship is not that deep."

Lisa frowned, "bambam is a very good friend of mine, he is very important to me."

"How long have you known each other?" taehyung smiled coldly, "Lisa, it's not that I am against him. It's just that, you have always been good to everyone around you. This is true for kai, this is true for jungkook, and now to bambam. If you continue like this, sooner or later you will suffer."

"Yes, I admit that I misunderstood Kai and Jungkook, but bambam is different, he is a good person." now Lisa was a little angry, "taehyung, please respect my friend."

"Okay, I won't say anything." taehyung didn't want to argue with her, so as not to make her unhappy.

"taehyung, I told you yesterday that I want to move in with rosé, let's make arrangements today." Lisa said seriously, "I know you want good for me, but I really can't live with you. Such unclearness is not good for you or me."

"Lisa..."

"I have already decided." Lisa interrupted taehyung, turned her head and looked out the window, "I am just informing you, not asking for your opinion, I hope you understand."

Taehyung frowned. He had done so much for Lisa, but unfortunately she did not appreciate it and insisted on moving away from him. He could not force her, but he was really unwilling.

After thinking about it, taehyung said, "Well, since you really don't want to live with me, I will not make it difficult for you. But I have an important meeting this afternoon. I'm afraid I can't help you move. Can you move tomorrow?"

"It's just a suitcase, and I don't have much. I can just go by myself." Lisa's tone became better, taehyung's compromise made her breathe a sigh of relief.

"There are not many things, but there is no one to protect you. I am not at ease." taehyung added, "After you move to rosé's place, I will still send four bodyguards to protect you. You must accept this."

"There's no need to make such an arrangements, alright?" Lisa said.

"you shouldn't take risks anymore. You probably don't know, but anything can happen." taehyung's tone suddenly became solemn, "That time kai kidnapped you and stabbed jungkook. He was sentenced to three years in prison, but I recently heard that he escaped from prison. I'm worried he will come back to find you."

Hearing these words, Lisa was shocked: "How could this happen? Didn't he marry park joy back then?"

Taehyung sneered mockingly, "park joy divorced him on the day he was arrested by the police. Now he is nothing, but desperate, and he will inevitably do something extreme."

When Lisa heard these words, her mood became uneasy again. She saw kai on Valentine's Street that day. Kai's appearance at the time was indeed very permeating. He might really come back to look for her, and if she moved in with rosé, what if he hurts her too?

And if she moved in, taehyung would send a few bodyguards to follow, so uncomfortable? Then what is the difference between living with him and moving out?

Taehyung glanced at Lisa, and continued to persuade her: "Lisa, according to my suggestion, you should stay with me for a while, wait for more than ten or twenty days, until we catch Kai, then you can move out again. It’s not too late. Moreover, I asked rosé to move into my house so that you can take care of each other and you won’t feel embarrassed anymore to live with me alone."

"Rosé agreed?" Lisa was surprised. She didn't expect such a thing to happen.

"Of course, she was very happy, saying that she can live with you again." taehyung said with a smile, "I wanted to tell you about it while we were eating just now. I didn't because I was in a bad mood. Because of that manager, I was unhappy, and then we met bambam, so I never got a chance to say it."

"I'll call and ask rosé." Lisa dialed rosé's phone number, and the call was quickly connected
"rosé, what are you doing?"

"Eating hot and sour noodles at a roadside stall, how about you? Have you had lunch yet?" rosé asked back casually.

"Why don't you eat something nutritious?" lisa was worried for health. That girl always like to eat unhealthy.

"No way, I like to eat from roadside stalls, they sell cheap. Hey, yes, Lisa, I'm really embarrassed. This morning, my landlord came to me and said that he wanted to take back the house and wanted me to move out within three days. I have to find another house, so you probably can't be able to move out to live with me at the moment."

"Oh, did taehyung invite you to live in his house temporarily?"

When lisa said this, she glanced at taehyung, taehyung chuckled in return, as if feeling helpless, she actually thought he was lying?

"Uh..." Rosé was taken aback for a moment, and said embarrassingly, "He meant to let me go over to accompany you, but I am embarrassed, and I am afraid that you are not willing, so I dare not take it seriously."

"Oh, it turned out to be such a thing." Lisa breathed a sigh of relief. Just now she really thought that taehyung was lying to her, but now she knows it is true. It seems that she has been worrying too much.

"Lisa, you... are you happy to welcome me to accompany you?"  rosé asked cautiously.

"Of course welcome. With you, I will not be embarrassed to live there." Lisa said with a smile, "But I will only live there for a month at most. I will move out after some things are done."

"Okay!" rosé was very happy. "Anyway, we will be graduating in more than ten days. We will find a beautiful house outside together. When jisoo comes back, the three of us will live in the same way as before. together."

"Okay! I think so too, then you quickly pack your bags, and I will pick you up now." Lisa thought of living with two good friends again, and felt more cheerful.

"Good, good, I'll go back to clean up immediately."

...

Hanging up the phone, Lisa smiled and said to taehyung: "Aren't you going to be busy this afternoon? Just drop me here, and I will take a taxi to pick up rosé."

"I will let Irene send you." taehyung is in a good mood, Lisa is always so innocent, rosé is also very clever, and can always help him round the field at critical moments.

Taehyung's car stopped at an intersection. Irene opened the door. After Lisa said goodbye to taehyung, she got in the car behind.

Taehyung blinked at Irene as if signalling her something, and irene nodded in comprehension and immediately followed past.

Irene has been with taehyung for many years, knows his nature well, handles things properly and thoughtfully, taehyung feels relieved with her around.

Irene drove Lisa to pick up rosé near valentine's Street. Rosé had already packed up her luggage and waited for them on the street downstairs. Soon they received her smoothly without any delay.

On the way back, rosé felt very happy, pulling Lisa, talking and laughing with her, reminiscing old days.

Irene glanced at rosé from the rearview mirror. She had already noticed that, this girl liked her master. She always approached her master intentionally or unintentionally.

Lisa, a simple girl, probably didn't know about this.

On the way, Lisa's phone rang. She glanced at the caller ID, frowned, but still answered the call: "What's the matter?"

"Lisa, I just came back from Brazil. I want to invite you for a meal today. Do you have time?" Lee chae-rin went to Brazil with kwon ji-yong the next day after returning to the seoul to visit eunha, since she is receiving treatment there. It has been more than half a month now.

"No, I am out with Rosé tonight."

Lisa said softly, after so many things, her attitude towards her mother has changed a little. Now she is polite while talking to her unlike before but the relationship between this mother and daughter duo was still not that deep. Everything can't be forgotten so easily.

"Rosé is also with you?" Lee chae-rin was a little surprised, "Then you can bring her with you, I have important news to tell you, shall we meet outside?"

Lee chae-rin said the 'important news' very seriously, and her tone was a little urgent so, Lisa did not refuse any more: "Well, okay. You can arrange the time and place."

"how about now? How about Jade Pavilion on the seventh floor of the Palace Restaurant!" Lee chae-rin had already arranged it.

"Okay, I'll come right now." lisa quickly agreed and subconsciously understood that the matter was somewhat serious, otherwise Lee chae-rin wouldn't be in so much hurry.

"Well, I am waiting for you."

...

Hanging up the phone, Rosé asked with concern: "Lisa, who?"

"It's Lee chae-rin." Lisa looked solemn, "She just came back from Brazil and asked me to meet."

She raised her eyes and said to irene, "Irene, take rosé home first. I will take a taxi to the restaurant by myself."

"Miss Lisa, let me take you there. The master has instructed me to protect you in every step of the way." Irene looked at Lisa from the rearview mirror.

"Then stop by the side, I will take a taxi to taehyung's house, and you can go to meet your mother." rosé was very understanding.

"How can I do it, taehyung's house is far away by the sea, and it's not easy to find." Lisa said, "Or we can go to the hotel together to meet Lee chae-rin, and you have already met her before so, we will just have afternoon tea, discuss somethings and return back home. "

"How can this be done? I don't want to intervene inbetween you, mother and daughter. And it's not right for me to do so." rosé was a little embarrassed.

"It's okay, Miss rosé, we can book another room and wait for Miss Lisa there. This will not disturb them." irene smiled slightly.

"Isn't this too expensive?" Although rosé said so, she was still full of expectations.

"This little money is nothing to taehyung, so don't save it for him." Lisa patted her hand, "It's so decided, irene, take us to the Palace restaurant!"

~*~

Lee chae-rin was in the room of Palace restaurant, waiting for lisa's arrival.

She called kwon ji-yong  and asked anxiously: "jiyong, should I really tell Lisa about this news? Her heart is so soft. If she knows the truth, Maybe she will go back to jungkook. She finally got rid of him. Isn't this repeating the same mistakes?"

***
Don't forget to comment, share, and vote💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.1K 4.1K 54
In people's view life as a globally famous korean idol like BTS and BLACKPINK are pure luck, only timely and successful. They think it's all about da...
582K 18.1K 67
Highest rank #24 in fanfiction - [Completed story] This is a mix of fan fiction and reality between Blackpink and BTS and other K...
30.8K 789 28
It all started when our grand dad arranged us to marry. Few month after our wedding, things went fine. Back when my cold husband hated the idea of ma...
12.6K 449 55
What will happen the cold hearted CEO of Jeon enterprise, Jeon jungkook and the mysteries daughter of Kim industries Kim lalisa suddenly got into an...