Do You Know Who You Are? (l.s...

By kpplwk

"Wanna join?" I grab the fabric on the chair but Harry puts his hand on mine and looks at me. "What can I wi... More

WARNINGS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
163 words to end the story

41

142 8 16
By kpplwk

Harry is smiling to himself as he quickly walks through the long hallway and finally reaches the front door. With a simple movement he opens it and finds his two friends next to each other waiting with a strawberry tray. "Hello there, how are you?" Harry steps back but keeps the side of the door in his right hand and gestures to Liam and Zayn to enter the house. 

"Hi Harry," Liam steps in first and hands the tray to Harry. "Sorry we're a bit late so we brought some strawberries as an excuse." He laughs and after Harry takes the tray with a smile he steps further in the house and lets Zayn follow him. 

"Oh thanks! But don't worry," The two men stay behind Harry as he closes the door. He faces the door and playfully whispers. "Louis wasn't ready either." Finally he turns around and pulls his hair back with his free hand before passing by Zayn and Liam and making his way to the kitchen. "So Zayn, ready for the tour?" The wide kitchen isn't far from the front door, so Harry is fast to step in it before Zayn can even answer his question. He places the strawberries on the counter top and goes to grab some cups in a drawer on his right. 

"Yes, we can say that." With Liam behind him Zayn walks towards one of the high chairs next to the marble counter and sits on it. "Everything is ready but I really wanted to introduce a new singer to the fans… but Liam insisted for me to not accept anyone because he was sure Louis would join." As he spoke Liam made his way on the chair next to Zayn's and now he is receiving the fake angry face his friend is offering him. 

Harry is placing the cups in front of them and with the tea he prepared earlier in his hand he looks at the two men in front of him. He is at the other end of the counter and takes support on it with his free hand. "Coffee or Tea?" He looks up and sees Liam's face changing as he stares at Zayn in shock. 

And of course he doesn't answer Harry's question. "What? That's not my fault! None of them were as talented as Louis and you know it." 

"Yes but this Gregory Brown wasn't that bad! I would have loved to work with him." 

"Guys coffee or tea?" 

"Come on Zayn! Yes his voice was good but did you at least read the lyrics he wrote?" 

"Yes I did and yes I've read better but that's not the most important Liam…"

"But it's not something you can ignore! You're the first one to say that Louis' lyrics are great. You have to convince him mate!" 

"I won't force him, Liam, if he doesn't want to then I should find someone else, but it's too late now anyway." 

"Coffee or fucking tea?!" 

The two men stop their argument brutally and shoot their head up to Harry who stupidly stands there with his hand holding the teapot. "Tea please." Harry's eyes go directly to the door of the kitchen as the voice he hears isn't Liam's or Zayn but the fucked up voice of the man he was already missing. 

Louis is still wearing Harry's track pants but he now wears a white hoodie over his T-shirt which he must have found in Harry's wardrobe too. His hair is perfect, leaving no evidence of what he was doing with Harry a few minutes ago or of what he still has inside of him. He could have joined his friends and Harry in the kitchen earlier but after getting back in his clothes he needed time to get a bit used to the feeling and to wonder how he was going to act casual next to his friends as the plug hit his prostate repetitively. He is so fucked up and he knows Harry enjoys this, that's why he didn't take it out, he wants to be a good boy and do what Harry orders. Plus, he didn't forget the first aim of all of this, get away from anxiety and honestly it works pretty well. 

After discovering his weak voice Louis coughs and smiles at Liam and Zayn now looking at him. "Hey guys, what are we arguing about?" He slightly strokes Liam's shoulder and passes behind him and Zayn to sit on a third chair. Every movement he does is a bit clumsy as he tries to not move his ass, his discomfort isn't blatant but since Harry knows what is disturbing Louis he can't unsee it and the sight makes him smile. When Louis sits down he gasps in silence and shares an eye contact with Harry before turning towards the boys and gratefully understanding that they both didn't see anything. Thank God. 

Harry takes a fourth cup in the same drawer he took the others from and places it in front of him before pouring some tea in it. "Zayn didn't find anyone to go on tour with him." He grabs it carefully and places it in front of Louis with a kind smile. Louis thanks him and wraps his hands around the warm cup as his elbow rests on the counter as a support to not push too much on his ass. Smart boy. "Zayn? Liam? Tea?" 

Both of them answer and as Harry starts pouring some tea in the three other cups Louis looks at Liam then Zayn with sad eyes. "You didn't? Why not?" 

Zayn is quick to jump on the occasion and turn his upper body towards Louis on his left. "Ah! Well since you ask! Turns out that it's your best friend's fault and that it was exactly what we were talking about when you came in." Zayn laughs while he talks, their whole argument is more bickering than arguing and Louis can feel it so he doesn't mind interrupting Liam before he can hit back with his own opinion. 

"Is it because of me?" 

Zayn grabs the cup of tea Harry is holding in front of him and looks at Louis with reassuring eyes. "No, absolutely not! Don't worry! I just didn't find what I was looking for."

For the rest of their short discussion, Louis stayed more quiet than usual -what a surprise-, Liam and Zayn asked about how he was feeling and if anything had happened since yesterday. Harry and Louis both stayed quiet for an instant and wondered how they would explain the new way they found to calm Louis' panic attacks. Harry broke their silence and explained that Louis got anxious after their lunch but that a nap has been enough to calm his nerves. Of course Louis wanted to laugh and he knew Harry was also fighting to contain his laughter but he stayed calm, first because Liam and Zayn wouldn't have been long before questioning them but also because he couldn't imagine how laughing could make the plug move inside of him. 

Louis enjoyed spending time with his friends again but right now wasn't the best time. He was sexually frustrated and couldn't forget it since Harry decided to keep him that way. Yes, the toy in his ass wasn't helping the sexual tension between the two men but the worst was how Harry knew it and was having fun of it. At some point he even walked behind Louis and pushed the plug further inside while Liam and Zayn weren't paying attention. Well, they weren't until Louis whined at the action and decided to take his revenge. 

He was wondering how he could play with Harry's nerves when his eyes landed directly on the strawberry tray in the middle of the counter. The four of them started eating some of them earlier with their tea, so he grabbed one and caught Harry's sight. Next to Louis, the two other men were looking at something on Liam's phone and Louis took the occasion. It couldn't affect Harry a lot but it was worth the try. Without breaking their eye contact Louis seductively sucked at the strawberry and Harry's reaction was exactly what he was expecting. His eyes got filled with darkness rapidly and Harry followed his instincts, of course he remembered the flavoured lube they used the first time. He understood what Louis was doing. He bypassed the counter and stopped next to Louis, he looked down at him since he was standing and Louis was seated making their height difference more important. Despite the intimidating look Harry was giving him, Louis didn't stop, he ate the strawberry with the memories of the first time Harry fucked his mouth and his hand slowly left his tight to brush Harry' side. Harry let Louis move his hand closer and closer to his crotch and right before he could reach it Harry grabbed his wrist and placed his hand back on Louis' tight. 

Not long after Louis smiled to himself as Harry was discreetly making understand that it was time for Liam and Zayn to leave, he was talented with words and made them believe it was their own idea. And before Louis could even realize it, they had said their goodbyes. Obviously Liam insisted for Louis to consider Zayn's proposition again and Zayn told him that if he changed his mind in the next week he still could join him since his first concerts were in England. 

And finally, Louis and Harry are alone. Just the two of them and no anxiety between them, no, just a sexual tension Louis is determined to satisfy. So when he hears the door close he jumps on the curly man and aims directly at his lips. Harry isn't surprised by the sudden attack, he embraces it and wraps his hands right above Louis' hips. Harry's tongue brushes Louis' lips as they kiss with passion and he makes his way inside Louis' mouth when the shorter man opens it to get closer to Harry. Louis' hands travel higher on Harry's body until they reach his neck and stay there. 

Louis' skin feels like it's on fire and Harry can only feel its warmth when his hands slide under the hoodie and the T-shirt resting on Louis' body. Their two bodies collide on each other when Louis jumps and wraps his legs high on Harry's waist and his arms all around his shoulders. In the movement Harry's grip tightens around Louis' body and their wet kiss stops when Louis' head falls on Harry's neck. As Louis kisses as much as he can of Harry's tender skin he doesn't feel Harry moving and holding him towards the large living room. Louis breathes Harry in and holds him tightly to make sure he never leaves him. He keeps sucking his skin desperately until his back meets the black couch and Harry's body gets all over him allowing him to forget about the rest of the world. Louis moans loudly in Harry's ear at the impact as the plug violently hits his prostate once more and that's it he can't take it anymore. "Please Harry, Harry, Harry, I need you." 

Hearing his name coming out of Louis' needy mouth is enough to make Harry lose his control. He wants to manhandle Louis like he never did and split him right here on his couch.He wants to fuck him until he can't even talk or move and make him feel sensations he never felt before. He thinks about all the things he could do to him right now, he feels his hand grab Louis' jaws roughly and connect their lips in a heavy kiss and oh god Louis loves it. Their bodies are pressed to each other like they need the other to stay alive, they form one piece as both of the men try to remember the curves of the other with touches and kisses. And they feel safe, they feel love and they finally know they found what was missing in their lives. 

With a small smack Harry gets his lips away from Louis' but keeps his grab on his jaw to make Louis stay focused on his eyes. "Princess, I want you to get naked for me, I'm gonna treat you like no one did before, I'm gonna make you feel things you couldn't even imagine and you will need days to recover from it. So now get up and take those clothes off for Daddy." With his last sentence he gets up and lets Louis move away from the couch but Louis doesn't move at first. He stays laid down and stares at Harry which makes the tall man laugh at the sight. "You already look so fucked out and I haven't even touched you properly yet. Come on now, or I'll have to do it myself." And that was enough for Louis to get up and start pulling his hoodie off, each of his movements are done carefully, he doesn't look at Harry more than once and swallow at how intimidating he is. 

Louis reveals his torso's skin when he takes off his T-shirt and Harry takes his time to look at every inch of his body as stays casually seated on the couch, his long arms extended over the back of the couch give him a powerful appearance and it looks like Louis is giving him a show. But what Louis reveals as he takes off his clothes isn't exactly what Harry was expecting, he remembers precisely what Louis looked like in the bathroom of the wedding and he isn't the same anymore. A week of food deprivation has been enough for Louis' weight loss to be visible, his baby fat Harry was so fond of isn't there anymore and it hurts Harry right into his heart. When he realizes how Louis' body has been impacted he feels a pinch in his stomach and straightens up with sad eyes that Louis notices immediately. 

Louis stops all his movements and looks at Harry with only his underwear on and the cold hair hitting his skin. He doesn't do anything else than giving his lover a questioning look as the room's atmosphere is now totally different. It's quiet. They both stare at each other and Harry steps forward and lands his hand on Louis' shoulder before speaking again. "I'm so sorry Louis." He takes him between his arms and promises to himself to never leave him again. 

"What? Why? What's wrong Harry?" Louis feels the difference in Harry's hug, it's not as confident as before, there is much more love in it but most of all he feels protection and safety. 

"I'm sorry, I-I shouldn't have let you alone, I should have been here, next to you to help you, I wasn't even capable of protecting you." His arms leave Louis' back and grab both of his shoulders as he now looks deep in his eyes. "Louis, I'm not gonna let this happen ever again, ok?" 

Louis can't contain his smile, he loves Harry so much and can't understand how he can love someone so much. He brings his hand up and slightly strokes Harry's cheek. "Babe don't say that you didn't help, because yeah- no you didn't help me, you saved me. You saved me from my loneliness, from my own fears and from all the things that were scaring me. You make me feel like I could destroy the world, despite all the shit that happened to me lately I still feel happiness and that's thanks to you. So now don't leave me, I won't leave you. We stay together and we fuck because I can't handle this fucking plug any longer." 

Harry laughs with Louis and grabs both of the sides of Louis' head to kiss him again. His right hand doesn't stay long on Louis' jaw and slowly gets down his shoulder, arm, hand to finally stop on his ass. "Let's do something about it then." His words make his lips leave Louis' and make them travel down his neck. Harry's left hand isn't on Louis' face anymore, it's holding the side of Louis' throat he isn't sucking on to push it deeper between his teeth. Louis' mind doesn't know how to deal with the numerous sensations, his head falls back as he feels Harry's hand slide under the last piece of cloth he is wearing and grab the end of the toy. 

"Oh my god Ha-" With a loud moan Louis' hands tighten on Harry's body and he loses all his senses when Harry teasingly takes the plug out. "Fuck, it feels so good."

"Need more?" 

"Y-yes please. Fuck me like you never did before Harry." 

"Oh no no, I won't fuck you today Princess." Louis whines at Harry's words and is about to beg on his knees before Harry cuts him off and speaks again. "No you're gonna do the job this time. You're gonna put this pretty hole on my cock by yourself and desperately fuck yourself on me like the helpless slut you are. Ride me babe." Louis' cock twitches when he hears Harry's filthy words and he feels Harry's hands leave his needy body alone. 

"Y-yes Daddy please, I will, please." Harry is back on the couch before Louis knows it and with his hands he gestures towards his lap to tell Louis to sit on it and do the job. And like if this signal was the only thing Louis has been waiting for his whole life he took his underwear off and straddle on Harry. Harry's eyes travel all around Louis' naked body on him as Louis starts moving his hips in seductive circles on Harry's still covered cock. They both moan and breath heavily at the simple friction until Harry stops Louis' movement by grabbing roughly his hips and looking deep in his blue eyes. He doesn't stop staring at him when one of his large hands leaves Louis' waist and takes his own belt off, unbuttons his pants and takes his member out. "You d-don't take your clothes off?" Louis' voice is unsteady and Harry can't believe his eyes when he sees how Louis is so fucked out already. 

"No, I don't. You're the toy here, I want you to remember that and I'm gonna use you with my clothes on." And Louis moans fill the room once again. He can't take more of this, he needs Harry inside of him right now and he is happy to see Harry lean on his side and open the drawer of the small table next to the couch. He takes out a bottle of strawberry flavored lube -of course- and a condom that he places on his belly right between their two hot bodies. 

As Harry is about to open the condom, Louis stops him. "No, I wanna feel you." 

"You sure?" 

"Yes Daddy, I wanna feel your skin against mine, I wanna take you fast and hard and feel your warm cum deep inside of me, please." 

It's too much for Harry to wait longer, he opens the lube's bottle without saying anything and feels Louis rolling his hips again on his laps. Once the lube is all over his hard cock he grabs Louis' throat and places him correctly. When Louis feels Harry at his entrance he takes control of his movement and starts sinking down slowly. 

They both thought that the plug and the previous prep Harry gave to Louis would be enough, that Louis would be spread enough to take Harry in without having to get him ready again. But it wasn't enough apparently. The burn fills Louis' veins more and more as he takes Harry in. He screams but feels more pleasure than he ever did in his life, so he keeps going and takes more in. 

Harry is still holding his throat with one hand and his back with the other. He looks up at Louis, he admires how his face illustrates the pleasure he feels right now and it makes Harry's own pleasure even bigger. Louis' walls are warm and tight around him, it seems even tighter than the first time and he can't get rid of the sensations it sends in his body. 

Louis doesn't even have all of Harry inside of him when he wonders if he can take all of it, he feels so full and the fact that Harry is fully clothed and totally naked turns him on more than he thought it would. And he keeps going down, to finally be seated on Harry's lap again. When more of their skin touches Louis exhales the air he was holding in his lungs and he discovers even more of the great pleasure. He looks at Harry and kisses him quickly while adjusting to the fullness. 

Harry let him some time before giving him a slight slap on his ass. "Move now." And with that Louis starts bouncing up and down, at first his movement is dangerously slow as Louis takes his time and it makes the whole action even dirtier. But then he gets used to the stretch and goes faster and deeper. Harry looks at him taking his cock so well like he was made for it and they both moan for each hard thrust. Louis feels reality leave him more and more and Harry becomes the only thing he can think about now. 

"D-Daddy, I- Fuck. More please." Louis' body and movement loses its energy and speed and Harry decides that it's time to do something for his desperate boy. His hand leaves his neck and allows Louis' body to fall on his shoulder, he grabs Louis' hips strong enough to leave marks on it and he takes control of the movement. Harry holds Louis above him and thrust even harder and deeper when he moves his own hips up and down. The new angle makes his cock directly hit Louis' already abused prostate and he understands it when a high pitched scream echoes in the room. 

Harry keeps going in and out and it seems like he is losing Louis in a mess of moans and screams. It gives him the motivation to give him more and he gets even harder than before. They both feel their orgasm building up and Louis is the first to cum all over their stomach. He uncontrollably tugs on Harry's long hair when it hits him and Harry keeps his quick pace to intensify his climax. Louis sees stars as the feeling starts going down and Harry reaches his own orgasm after a few more rough thrusts. Louis can feel Harry's cum deep inside his abused hole and he is happy, tired and over sensitive but happy. 

They both stay silent for an instant, taking in all the feelings they just got and taking time to be this close to each other. They both know how it was more than sex, it was love and a promise of staying together. They both know how this is a treasure and how they want to keep it, cherish and embrace it forever. 

Because Louis loves Harry, and Harry loves Louis and nothing can change that. 

***

It's been a while since last chapter and I'm sorry for the wait! This chapter is longer than usual and I hope you enjoy it :)

Take care of yourself like usual and don't forget to take part in the KMM fan project, thanks for reading!

cece x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 41 23
"I can't keep doing this," he said as he stopped and glanced back at me. "You can't keep running either," I said loudly. That made him turn and fac...
97.7K 4.5K 45
Louis Tomlinson. A normal name of a normal guy. You'd think that, but it's far from the truth. Louis is the leader of the most wanted Gang in the Uni...
543 62 23
"Are you sure you want this?" He asks, running his fingers through my hair. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't." I remove his hands from my hair, bring...
772K 26.2K 45
My heart was beating and adrenaline was running through my body at a thousand miles per second. My hand wrapped around the door knob, but then I was...