addicted. markhyuck

By MARKSOI

markhyuck ┅ fuck drugs, have you ever been addicted to you best friend? ❝this is a healthy addiction.❞ ▬ COM... More

intro.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
end.

six.

4.6K 173 11
By MARKSOI

flopping his body down on the soft mattress, he buries his face on the soft pillows as his hands clutch the covers tight. "one... two... three..." jeno started, not averting his eyes away from the book, "and there he goes

donghyuck released a muffled scream on the pillows as he throws his hands on the air, kicking the duvet while he's at it.

he's here back in the dream's dorm. honestly, no one's even surprised at this point, it really feels like this is donghyuck's daily routine now—they don't even have to ask why he's acting this way because they surely know the reason why.

and it's because of—

"mark fucking lee!" donghyuck shouted at the top of his lungs, his face is now facing towards up the ceiling.

meanwhile, the hyungs and chenle just go on with what they're doing, letting donghyuck on the bed have a mental breakdown.

"i knew it," jeno placed his book down and adjusts his glasses, "you didn't last for 24 hours didn't you?"

24 hours without clinging to mark? donghyuck thought. he can't even say that since it's too impossible to do and say it. "what do you even expect?" jaemin teased, releasing a sigh.

"you're too whipped for mark to even do that." renjun comments, sipping down his coffee before placing it down on the side table.

"that was such a stupid idea anyway," donghyuck replied, lifting his body up, now sitting on the bed with his arms crossed, "you guys know damn well i can't do that."

jisung that just now entered the room where he heard the screams are, looks at them with a frown on his face. chenle quickly looked at his best friend only to look back down on his phone, "don't worry too much, this is just donghyuck hyung screaming about—"

jisung put his index finger on his lips, shushing the older, "let me guess," he pointed at donghyuck, "it's about mark hyung, right?"

"i just don't get him sometimes!" donghyuck ruffled his hair when he heard the name once again, "the moment i wasn't being so clingy to him, he'll do things that makes my heart go crazy and then suddenly i feel so weak, now i found myself clinging to him again!"

whipped. the only word the members can describe donghyuck right now.

they blankly stared at donghyuck who looks like he got possessed on the bed with how his body moves up and down while his hands flew around the air, not to mention, how messy his hair is right now.

oh, what did love do to their beloved donghyuck?

jisung pursed his lips as he tried to think of how to help his hyung, "how about quit being stubborn and confess your feelings to mark hyung?"

donghyuck's mouth fell open as if he is offended and gave the younger one a look, "and what made you think i can do that?" donghyuck asks.

"oh cmon," renjun butts in, "you can kiss almost half of your members but can't admit your own feelings?"

donghyuck felt speechless with the older's statement, which made him think that renjun actually has a good point here, but still, "i-it's different... okay." he stutters, his ears even started to go red.

"guys, you know what?" chenle went on, standing up from his spot as he checks the wall clock, "it's almost midnight, let's sleep now."

all of them nods and stood up from their place but donghyuck on the other side did not even bother to move a single muscle.

"cmon donghyuck," jeno taps the tanned male, "don't guys have a schedule tomorrow, no?"

donghyuck shook his head as a no, still had his body pressed on the mattress, "we're finished with our schedules now," he lazily replied, "me and mark hyung are going to promote here in nct dream now, i'm just waiting for manager-nim's announcement."

jeno nods at donghyuck's statement but he just would not let donghyuck sleep inside his room. he looked around and everyone is inside their own room now, leaving both of them in the jeno's room.

"then go back to your dorm, you might get a call from our manager tomorrow, who knows," jeno said, while continuesly patting donghyuck's arm, "and the hyungs might be worried for you, stand up now."

donghyuck sighs before lifting himself up from the bed, creating heavy steps as he makes his way towards the door, "alright fine, good night."

"good night, hyuckie," jeno replied and shoots donghyuck his eye smile.

-----

fishing for his phone inside his back pocket, their little conversation there surely got cut off by a ring of the phone call.

pressing the red circle on his screen, jeno started the call with a simple, "hi?" words coming out as a question since he's not really familiar with the phone number.

five of them; renjun, jaemin, jeno, chenle, and jisung sat at one of the lounge chairs on the sm building as they did got a call earlier to just stay on the building since they might got a call from one of their managers.

and jeno did, just now.

well for mark and donghyuck, both of them are still staying on 127's dorm due to the fact that they still have a few schedules left from them, and then after that, they can finally work with nct dream, once again.

"oh?" jeno lets out a confused sound, looking at the members that are sitting in front of him with a confused face, "got it, thank you!"

he ended the call and the members in front of him then started to bombard him with questions, confused to why jeno looked at them that way.

"who's that?" renjun immediately asked, peeking at the younger's phone.

finally putting his phone back inside his pocket, he averts his attention back on all of them, "it was our manager, he said we're going to start preparing for our comeback now."

all of them started to let out small cheers here and there, "oh wait, really?" jisung asked, confirming.

"yup," jeno nods, adjusting himself on his seat, "now who comes last will treat us pizza!" jeno stated, before dashing himself on the hallways, towards one of the studios.

jisung and chenle are quick enough to dismount themselves from their seat and run as fast as they can to catch up on jeno, leaving both renjun and jaemin alone on the sofa.

renjun slowly lifts himself up from the seat, sneakily looking at jaemin who's eyes are still stuck in the phone, "bye, jaemin!" the older gave jaemin a playful slap on the shoulder before running towards the three.

"huh?" jaemin finally lifts his attention away from his phone before observing his surrounding with a frown on his face. where did they go? aren't they just sitting in front of him, jaemin thought. "what's happening?"

after receiving the papers containing their whole schedule throughout their whole promotion period, their manager slowly counts the members in front of him, resulting in him furrowing his brows.

he knows mark and haechan aren't here, but why is there only four people in front of him? he thought and started counting them inside his head.

jeno notices that his manager is looking for someone or maybe something. he looks at where their manager's gaze at, he finally realized that there are only four of them, he chuckles, "looks like jaemin is treating us pizza later." jeno said, catching the other's attention.

all of them looked around the studio and released evil laughs, jisung looked at his confused manager before saying, "don't worry, manager-nim—" chenle got cut off by the loud bang of the door opening, revealing an angry jaemin.

"oh, there you are." their manager said, also confuse why the younger's face is like that.

"how dare you all!" jaemin's whined, walking closer to his friends whose teasingly looking at him while laughing, "be thankful i'm actually in the mood to treat you guys pizza or else."

the younger walks towards his manager and received the paper that their manager handing to him, eyes still glaring at the four in front of him.

"these kids," their manager mumbles, while shaking his head, he stands up from his seat and five of them immediately gave a him a small bow, "if you guys have the time to call mark and haechan, please tell them they're going to be roomates for the next days, got it?"

"got it!" all of them said in unison, giving him another small bow before he walks out of the room.

now that their manager is not here, jaemin finally took this opportunity to go back to what he's doing, and that is, "now where were we?" jaemin asked, looking back at four of them with a glare.

"no wait!" both chenle and jisung plead, as they try to detach their body off of jaemin's hands that are tickling their sides.

when they finally did, they run outside the studio room and it's finally renjun and jeno's turn now, "spare me one, pleas—" just before renjun is about to argue his voice got cut off when he felt a hand lands on his sides.

now the only thing you can hear in the hallway are their screams and laughs with jaemin running behind them. oh, they really love turning the sm building onto their own playground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 4K 28
can it really be just sex with no feelings? - nct mark fwb au HIGHEST RANKING #1 in leeminhyung
445K 16.6K 20
❝ fuck you. ❞ ❝ i did, last night. ❞ ━ or where haechan regrets getting high...
327K 15.1K 37
"excuse me what?! i cheated on who?!!" [ social media au + lowercase intended ] well let's just say that their friendship starts off on the wrong foo...
56.2K 3.1K 55
||A hex contains different effects, were you affected by one?|| -o- MARKHYUCK -o- FANTASY/FORCED MARRIAGE AU - everything in this fanfiction is just...