Guardians of the Galaxy

By SethCauble

Blake Slader is Peter Quill's, A.K.A Starlord's, partner in crime. They went on adventures together as ravang... More

Blake Slader
Endings and Beginnings
Unexpected Turn of Events
Meet Peter Quill
Partners
Retrieving the Orb
Meeting the Guardians
In the Kyln
Meet Drax the Destroyer
Making a Deal
Prison Escape
Knowhere
Split up and Dominated
Captured
Making a Compromise
Plan out
The Battle Part 1
The Battle Part 2
Shocker
A Clue
It's her. It's really her.
Day in the Life of Danger
High Priestess Ayesha
Wounds and Scars
Rocket, you Idiot
It Can't Be
The Truth
The Talk
The Ravengers
Not what it used to be
The Escape Plan
Come a Little Bit Closer
We've gotta Save Quill
Let's End This
Final Battle Part 1
Final Battle Part 2
Final Battle Part 3
Goodbye Yondu
A Ravenger Funeral: Father and Son
The Christmas Special
Birth of a New Guardian
A Hurting Brother
An New Familiar Foe
A Kill Switch?!
No Way
Mission Preparation
Breaking into OrgoCorp
Hard to Cooperate
Planning Our Next Steps
Analogies and Metaphors
A Really Weird Planet
Not a Creator
It's a Face-off
The End of Counter-Earth
Ride or Die
Saving Rocket
Let's End This
No Sleep Till Brooklyn
Saving the Children
Rocket's Origin
I Guess This is Goodbye
Let's Celebrate

Making Friends Everywhere We Go

1K 20 0
By SethCauble

After escaping the Kyln, we were on our way to the place where Gamora's buyer is. I wasn't really thrilled with having to go with the people who don't like us very much, especially Rocket and Groot. Especially after the fact that Rocket was making bombs from parts of our ship. Quill didn't like that, either. And he especially didn't like it that he was about to use a colorful box. From what I heard, it was actually a gift from his departed mother, that he hadn't opened yet. After that squabble, we had another squabble between trust issues between each other.

Gamora: I would never be partners with the likes of you two. And Quill, your ship is filthy.

Quill looked at her with a big, goofy smile on his face as she went up.

Quill: Oh, she has no idea. If I had a black light on in here, this entire place would look like a Jason Potluck painting.

Blake: Oh, dude. That's just weird, man.

Rocket: You've got issues, Quill.

I decided to go up and have a talk with Gamora.

Gamora: What do you want?

Blake: I'm really sorry about Quill. I know that he's kind of a goofball, but I promise you that you can trust us.

Gamora: You don't know me, wolf.

Blake: It's Blake. And I know exactly what it's like to lose your home. I had to fend for scraps as a cub until I was found. And after Quill got us in trouble, all of a sudden, we're depending on you guys to help us out.

Gamora: So, basically, you're in a dilemma, too?

Blake: Yeah. Something like that.

Gamora: I'll think about it.

After that, I decided to have a talk with Quill.

"What's up?"

Blake: Quill, I don't know if we can trust these guys.

"Why not? We're gonna get paid. And we'll pay back Yondu. And you can be third mate, again."

Blake: They don't trust us. One of them tried to kill us. Two of them tried to throw us on a sack. And the last guy's an idiot who doesn't understand metaphors.

Quill: Look. After we're done, they'll leave us alone. Until then, try to get along with them.

Blake: Alright. Fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 1.3K 42
Four years have passed since the events on Ego. Peter and Gwen Quill are parents to Meredith Quill, an intelligent four year old who speaks more than...
101K 2.3K 12
You are a Terran and were taken from Earth the same year Peter Quill was. However, you were abducted by Thanos and raised as an assassin alongside Ga...
88.2K 1.8K 62
Ryan Jones we born on Terran along with her best friend peter quill when they boy travel the galaxy along with gamora, rocket, drax and groot. Togeth...
196K 5.3K 27
Gwendalyn Pierce and Peter Quill have always been best friends. At the age of eight, they are both taken by Yondu Udonta and grow up as ravagers. Twe...