Gormiti OCs ( Finished / Move...

By InkyPaws15

These are just some pictures of my OCs, but just the gormiti and other creatures, that only appear in gormiti... More

Zambak
Enya
Amber
Zambak (Redraw and new style)
Sketch
Sketch of Greenie
Sketch of a future OC
Sketch #2
Bluebell
Greenie
Deron and Amber
Lunara
Wisteria
OCs that will come later
Derya
Lunara in a dress
Sketch #3
Nightriss
Sorrel
Sketch #4
Quick question
Swamp gormiti OCs based on plant
Enya #2
Nightriss, short layered dress
Queen Nightriss
Zambak, flapper dress
Guess who's coming!
Ironfang
Zambak Love letter
Piron and Greenie
Just let Greenie do what he wants to do
Verice
The wicked gang of Gorm
Agrom vs Nightriss
Fireella
Northern swamp gang sketch
Zambak, BNA song
Mavi and Noctis
Fern
Vernon
Demon Zambak
Calida
Elda
Devan
Happy Halloween!!
Sketch #5
Mermaid Zambak
Adult Zambak and her soldiers
Twisted Zambak
Mortuus
Singing in the Swamp
Reed
Conversation
I just wanna talk to him
Fenix
Keyne
Scylla
Scarlet
Nightstrike
Elda in a blue dress
What is she drinking...?
Animatronic version of Z
Sketch, Preview of an image.
Feralus AU
Team AU
Character expressions
News on the sketch!
Sketch 7
True colors
The flower sea cave
Argument in the gang
Happy Pride Month!
If you could change Gormiti Nature Unleashed
If there was a season 2 and/or 3 of GNU
Z as a moth
Tempest
Raine
The Swamp Kingdom Map
Fireella ( Redraw )
Redlash Facial Markings Concept
Mothman Zambak
Monster AU
Zambak ( Bio Update )
Fenix ( Redesign ) and Freya
Redlash, DD Zambak, and Pyro ( Sketch and concept )
Freya
Crackship, Canon x oc
Monster AU, Story of the past
Happy Pride Month 2022
Pyro Concept
The Snake and the Eagle ( Noctis x Zambak )
Temple of the Sun
No Good, No Evil
The End

Conflict

36 2 0
By InkyPaws15

( Warning this will be dark)

The lords of gorm couldn't believe who they just end up in. This was the last thing they would want in their life. And that was being stuck with the Wicked gang of gorm. The gang also hated being stuck with the gorm Lords, because they didn't have time for this.

How did they get stuck? well, apparently fate had decided to make the two groups cross paths. Nightriss came to the cave to collect a few ingredients for her potions, and she brought along her friends. And The Lords came because a random gormiti had told them that they saw the Wicked gang enter the cave.

When the two groups saw each other, they began to fight. But all the fighting led to a rumble that caused the cave entrance to be covered with dirt and rocks, and they couldn't get out.

And that's what happened. Now, they had to work together to find a way out. But, the lords wouldn't work with a group of people that creates chaos in gorm. So, instead of helping each other out, they began to argue.

" Great! We're stuck here, and it's because of you guys!" Noctis yelled and pointed at the Wicked gang, who got pissed by what he said.

" Our fault?! Says the lords who started the fight! " Verice yelled back.

" Oh please, a reasonable person would start a fight with you all. Because at least they know that you guys are pure evil! " Noctis yelled back again.

" Evil!! Tell me, what makes us evil? " Ironfang asked them.

" We heard your group is causing chaos around the kingdoms, that's pretty evil. " Agrom explained.

" Oh, and what did we do to make chaos? Come on, we can wait for an answer. " Verice said.

" Your group decided to use a deadly spell that killed 10 crops that would have feed a starving village. And the crops can't be usable. The crops are dead because of you guys! " Piron said to them.

" We didn't use any dangerous magic to kill the crops. I used an illusion spell to make the crops look like they were dead. And the illusion only lasts for 52 hours! " Nightriss explained to them.

" Oh, and how do you know? " Noctis hissed back at her.

" Because I know magic. I'm a spell user! " She yelled at him.

" And why would you do such a thing!?" Agrom yelled at her.

" To draw Magor's attention to the gang!" Nightriss retaliated back.

" Liar!!" Noctis yelled out loud.

They all argued for minutes. They could feel how their throats began to hurt, but they still kept going. The lords kept saying that the Wicked gang was evil because of their name and actions. The gang retaliated by proving that not all their actions and chaos are harmful. Nightriss said that all the magic she used were illusions and the "Deadly" potions weren't deadly at all, and both only lasted for a couple of hours or days.

As they kept on arguing, one person who stayed quiet through the whole ordeal finally snapped and yelled, " ENOUGH!!!".

They all jumped and looked around to see who it was that yelled. And one by one they turned their heads to look at the person who yelled at them all to stop.

" Z...Zambak?" Nightriss said to her dear friend in a calm and confused voice.

Zambak didn't say anything, instead, she walked over and stood between the two groups. She looked at her group, and they notice a scary and serious look she gave the three. It was a look that said ' Back off ' .

Ironfang, Verice, and Nightriss moved a bit back behind their friend.

Once the three did that, their friend turned to look at the Gorm Lords, who were surprised to see her serious side. She then opened her mouth and said to them in a serious and almost scary tone of voice.

" You guys think we are evil? Do you have any idea what we been through? Have you ever tried to reason or even talk with us, instead of fighting? Do you not know what we left behind and sacrificed? Tell me, what do you have to say to yourself? " Zambak said, looking at the Lords, especially at Agrom since he was the one who was standing close to her.

" What we have to say? Oh, plenty! Your friend over there uses dangerous spells that can kill. Your ice friend froze a whole river once. And your third friend looks like a demon! " Agrom said and looked at Zambak to see if her expression changed to fear. But he noticed that her face didn't turn.

" HA! Is that really your response to my friends?! Didn't you hear a few minutes ago that Nightriss said that all her spells are illusions and her potions aren't deadly? And Verice froze a whole river because Nightriss wanted to test out one of her fire spells, and don't worry, the river is back to normal! And Ironfang isn't a freaking earth demon, if that's what you think, he is from a village, and this village has people that are born with horns and fangs. And for your information, the reason we call ourselves the wicked gang of gorm is to draw Magor's attention." Zambak said, still looking pissed at him.

Agrom didn't say anything for a minute, but then he thought about someone he didn't call out, and that someone was right in front of him. So he said.

" You know, maybe your friends might not be the evilest. But there is someone who is eviler than they are." He said and looked at Zambak.

She knew who he was talking about. And she let him say to her face.

" You. You are the most evil being that I and the others have ever met in our whole life. You are unempathetic, Sinister, Soulless, Heartless, Psychopathic being. You create the most chaos in gorm. Your wanted poster is everywhere. Everyone hates you. You are the worst person that has ever existed in gorm. And I hope you get what you deserve. " Agrom said.

" Pffft! Ha! Really? Heartless? Me? That all might be true about me. But, you know whose more heartless? " She asked the lords.

" Let me guess? Us? " Noctis said.

" Well yes, but you are the half of the heartless ones. " Zambak said.

" And who might the other half be? " Agrom asked.

" Royals and Nobles " Zambak said, and kept going " Royals and Nobles are the most heartless beings in gorm. They have everything they want and yet are still not satisfied. And worst of all, you princes get to have the gorm stones. Who in the world decided that only royals and nobles get to have the gorm stones? There are better and qualified people out in gorm that should own the gorm stones, no matter their rank or who they are. Those people know what they are doing. But instead, the gorm stones are owned by a bunch of brats! "

" Zambak, I think that's en-" But before Nightriss could finish, Zambak told her. " Shut your mouth for once, Nightriss!!"

She looked at her friends for a few seconds before turning back to the lords. She had more to say to them. And it was about her friends.

" Also my friends are not heartless. They have goals!!" She yelled.

" Nightriss over here just wants to take down Magor and other bad leaders, and find better leaders who know what they're doing, royal or not."

" Ironfang just wants to confront his father and tell him to stop using dangerous traditions in the village. He told me he and his siblings were sent to a dead zone which is crawling with dangerous animals, and they were just kids."

" And finally, Verice just wants to take down his abusive parents and save his manipulated and controlled siblings. His sibling were ordered to kill him by his parents."

" You actually listen to us? " Ironfang asked

" I had no idea she did that. " Verice said

" Yes, I listen to you guys, because I'm your friend, and I care about you all. Now, what do you lords have to say about yourselves!" Zambak said, staring daggers at them.

" W...We had no idea what you guys wanted and been through. We're sorry" Agrom said, looking down at his feet.

The lords thought about the goals Nightriss, Ironfang, and Verice had. Nightriss just wants to take down a bad leader. Ironfang just wants his village to stop using old and dangerous traditions. Verice just wants to save his siblings from his abusive parents.

The lords were silent for a few seconds until they heard Zambak say something.

" Sorry? Hehe...SORRY!! How about this instead of a SORRY!!! " Zambak yelled and quickly took out her claws and slashed Agrom on the stomach. Luckily for Agrom, it wasn't a deep cut, just enough to make him bleed.

Agrom fell to the ground and howled in pain, his friends rushed over to cheek on him. While they were doing that, Zambak turned to her friends and said to each of them.

" Ironfang, shake the ground beneath them!!" She yelled at him.

Ironfang did as she said and used his powers to shake the ground, making the lords lose their balance.

" Nightriss, create a hole under them!!" She shouted at her.

Nightriss used a spell that made the ground under the lords open up, the lords fell inside and hit the ground hard.

" Verice, seal it!" Zambak yelled at him.

Verice used his ice power to cover over the hole that the lords were stuck in.

Once that was over, the Wicked gang began to run away from the scene. As the three began to run away, Zambak stayed and said to the lords.

" Have fun dying, you judgemental ignorant fools! " Zambak said and ran away.

She caught up to her friends, and they noticed a sinister smile on her face.

" What in gorm was that, Zambak?!! " Ironfang yelled at her.

" What?" Zambak said, confused about why he was yelling at her.

" Why did you give a fatal cut to the lord of the earth. Are you trying to kill him?" Ironfang said to her.

" Yes, and the others are going to have the same thing happen to them as well." She said to him, in a serious tone.

" Wait...Are you trying to kill the lords of gorm?" Ironfang asked her, sounding a bit scared.

" Lords?! In my eyes, they aren't the damn lords. They are selfish Royals! And they need to perish! There are better people in gorm that deserve the gorm stones!" She said in a serious tone that frightened Ironfang.

All three looked at Zambak. They never saw this side of her before. Was this the real her? The real side that she's been hiding for years? Her true colors? They were scared now. Zambak noticed this and said to them.

" What are guys pandering about? Nightriss!" Zambak shouted at Nightriss, which made her jump a bit. " Use a damn spell to get us out of her!!" She told Nightriss, who did as she said.

This made Nightriss feel weird. She was the leader of the gang, but here she is, ordered by her friend to get the gang out of the cave.

Nightriss uttered a spell, and a portal opened up in front of the gang. They went into the portal and later appeared in front of the cave entrance that was covered by rocks and boulders.

Zambak walked up the closed entrance and observe it. She then said something that made the others shiver a bit.

" If the lords manage to survive this and get out, then they should watch their backs. Because from today and onwards I will hunt them and I don't care how many battles it takes, I will fight them until each of them fall to the ground dead! " Zambak said smiling a wide and unnatural smile that revealed her sharp and jagged teeth.

She then walked away from the closed cave and walked past her friends. She was heading back to the hideout, she knew the way there.

She turned around, the wide smile still on her face, and said to her friends, " Come now, we're done here. "

The others followed behind her, making sure to keep their distance from her.

The End

( Let me know what you all think by commenting, that is if you want. )

Zambak, Nightriss, Ironfang, and Verice belong to me.

Agrom, Piron, Tasaru, and Noctis belongs to Giochi Preziosi.

Art by me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 435 92
Helloo! I draw a lot so I figured I'd post what I draw in here :) Most of the drawings are of my own ocs, if you want to know about them I'll happily...
57 0 4
This will contain my OCs for various shows, and books, which I like to create for fun. I don't own any of the shows, Books, that they are based on. A...
6.6K 213 20
𝐘/𝐧 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢�...
163 3 23
The book is like this epic mashup of all fandoms. It's seriously the coolest thing ever! Picture this: In one chapter you're diving into the twisted...